Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Second Thoughts Empty Second Thoughts

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:00 am
Sorethin moved up to the gate of the village with the intent to move out of the village to train in the seclusion of the borders. It would be safer there from prying eyes than it would be here in the village. It might be safer, but he was confident he could handle anyone that came his way as he gained more and more power. Besides, if anyone followed him and possibly saw too much he could easily.. dispose of them. At this point he would move up to the gates of the village, his turn at the guard point to make sure he didn't steal anything it seemed. He moved up to the guard on duty and lazily opened his coat to show the visitors I.D. he had been given when he first joined. "Sorethin, intending to go out to train. Will this I.D. get me back in or will I need to go through the process again? I don't mind of course, rules are rules. But I don't wanna step on any toes."

His hair was swept away from his eyes, showing the deep yellow they were and a lazy, confident grin was etched onto his face. It was the smirk of someone who knew they could take care of themselves. Of someone who wasn't truly worried either way if he had to go through the process of coming back in or not. After all, he didn't steal anything. He just wanted to avoid spies. "You can search me if required. I haven't taken anything and I have no scrolls so nothing to hide anything in." 

At this point he'd simply wait for the response. Of course if no one spoke up soon he'd simply leave.
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Second Thoughts Empty Re: Second Thoughts

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:07 pm
"Sanae thanks for babysitting last Sunday I hope he was not too much of a tease?" , Sasato asked the Genin about the experience with his baby boy. She shook her head and smiled: "No he was just a sweet little baby", she reassured him looking at the approaching stranger who seemed to want out of the village. "I'll take that", she said stepping in front of Sorethin with a soft smile on her lips she lightly bowed to him and after a firm greeting she asked what his business was. Then she looked at his pass and shook her head. "No this pass will be revoked as soon as you leave the village and you will need to go through a new procedure to get a new one on your return", she wrote down the number that was connected to this pass so she could pass out the note of its termination. She looked upon her list so to check if this number was brought up as conflicting because the used had been in questionable actions and if not she looked at him. "Just a quick look into your bag should be sufficient and then you are good to go", she smiled with the unbreakable friendliness she tried to hold up while working.

WC: 213
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:34 pm
Sorethin would sigh in regret at having to redo the process again. But then again it didn't exactly take long to do anyway. He would still rather train in the secrecy of the borders where he could find a reclusive save or something along the borders of Earth Country and train. After... liberating it from the bandits that will more than likely lay within of course. He had learned a few new techniques that would assist him in getting away from those that were simply too powerful. He couldn't risk getting caught out. He would raise a single eyebrow at the comment about his bag though. 'Probably just the usual spiel they have them go through.' He thought as he raised his arms. "I have no bag young one, I came with nothing, and I leave with nothing." He would say with a simple shrug. "Does that mean I may leave?" He would double check before walking away, he couldn't be rude after all.
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:42 pm
She took a closer look at him, walked around him to double check what he said and then nodded: "Yes now you can go old one. Please stay safe while you travel and out of too much trouble", she bowed to him. "Hoshigakure will be happy to gladly greet you again as a guest", she took some ending notes and as she was seeing him off she watched him leave for a while before going into the small office where she took some notes regarding the left person going into the files that would be delivered into the city office by the time the other shift started. Another person sent out safely.

WC: 112
WC: 325

Exit
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:18 pm
The snow haired man would nod his head politely with a small bow. "Thank you little one, have a great day!." He'd say as he turned around and moved out into the desert toward the borders. 

[Exit]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:31 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum