Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Keeping a promise (P, Kotetsu, Sanae, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping a promise (P, Kotetsu, Sanae, NK)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 am
Curiously she was watching his display for Ice and smiled a little. It was a very pretty sight to behold indeed and she liked looking at it and how the light was shimmering inside it. Then she looked up at Kotetsu and nodded at him: "You are quite the resourceful Shinobi. I will see if I can get my Hands on a sealing scroll and maybe the next time we go somewhere together I can provide you with water", she winked at him joyfully and stood up patting her pants. "I am quite sure I am more than satisfied with what we accomplished today. I guess I will be having lunch now and then maybe go home or look around town a bit", she stretched out and yawned a little, "Or maybe just nap..." , then she turned to her backpack getting out a lunchbox. "I have fried noodles with some soy sprouts, carrots and a fruit salad, I could share with you if you want", she proposed to Kotetsu getting out her thermostat bottle and two cups, "If not take at least a cup of tea with me, it is a herbal mixture my grandma said she invented, but grandpa always said she had stolen it form a friend of hers, but well who would know the truth", she grinned lightly and took out her pills swallowing some before taking some water to wash them town and put the pill box back into the backpack.

WC: 245
TWC: 2933
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Keeping a promise (P, Kotetsu, Sanae, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping a promise (P, Kotetsu, Sanae, NK)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 am
Kotetsu smiled at the compliment. "Thank you Sanae-Sempai." He said to her. "I like to try to be prepared as much as possible, since the more tools and options you have at your disposal, the wider range of strategies you can come up with." He smiles and nods at her. "It is appreciated. I didn't acquire any special scrolls for the technique you saw here. I just used a regular scroll and ink in order to create the seal that you see. It works perfectly like that, which only makes it that much more convenient."

"We definitely have covered quite a bit." Kotetsu says in agreement with Sanae.  When she offers to share her lunch, as much as Kotetsu appreciated the offer, he was not particularly hungry at that moment. "I appreciate you wishing to share your lunch with me Sanae-Sempai, but I'm not really hungry. I would not mind a cup of tea though." He said with a laugh as Sanae explained the tea's origins. It is always good to spend time with those you will likely end up on more missions with, and befriending your comrades is never a bad idea. "I still have a few things I want to work on before the Chuunin Exams, so I will likely visit the Archives to see if I can dig up any more information on my Clan, what techniques they used, if there are any ninja tools they particularly benefited from using, that kind of thing. If I can't find anything, I'll likely make my way home, rest for the night, and get back to training in the morning. Ah the life of a Genin" He says with a laugh.

WC: 281
TWC: 2791 (500 WC already claimed)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:23 pm
As he said he was not hungry she nodded and started eating: "That is okay, but I need something in my stomach so I don't feel so sick to my stomach after taking my medication", she smiled excusing and took another bite of her noodles and smiled. The she took a sip out of her cup and nodded at him as he was telling her about his further plans. "Sounds like a good idea", she smiled, "I have spent a day in the library to get more information on different things it is a well of wisdom you will like it very much", she sips the cup again and finishes her meal. Putting it back into its box and putting it away into her back again. Then slowly finishing her tea and signed happily as she also put the cups back into her backpack again closing it and grabbing it by its handle. "So I will leave you to it, it was my pleasure Kotetsu-kohai. I look forward to seeing your progress", she chuckles and bowed her head towards the Genin before her and smiled at him. Then she would put it on her back adjust it a little and stretches her arms. Maybe a nap would be what she needed and she would go home for that. With a wave to him she would walk off.

WC: 227
TWC: 3160

Exit - Claim
2.000 Ryo
5 AP

Fuinjutsu Lock
Rank-E: 250x2 = 500/500
Rank-D: 500x2 = 1000/1000

Fuinjutsu Break
Rank-E: 250x2 = 500/500
Rank-D: 500x2 = 1000/1000

Water Sealing/release technique
500x2 = 1000/1000
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:45 pm
Kotetsu smiles as Sanae explains her need to eat. "No problem, Sanae-Sempai. Don't want to end up getting sick for not following the directions on taking medication." He sat there enjoying the tea while she ate. "I do enjoy the library, it's nice to be able to sit there and read from time to time. I enjoy reading whenever I can." Kotetsu finishes his tea roughly the same time Sanae finishes her meal. He hands her back the cup with a "Thank you" and lays back as she packs up her things. When she had gathered her things and was getting ready to leave, Kotetsu would stand up and bow to her. "Thank you again for your help as well, Sanae-Sempai. I look forward to showing you how far I've come." He says to her. After she leaves, Kotetsu sits back down and reflects on what he learned. 'I have a great deal of work ahead of me still...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he lay in the grass. 'The one thing I know for sure, I'm not ready for serious combat. I hope the training I've been doing with Valen-Sensei pays off.' With that, he shrugs, gets up, and makes his way out of the training grounds, towards the library for a research expedition.

[EXIT]

WC: 215
TWC: 3006 (500 WC claimed so far)

Claiming:
2000 Ryo
5 AP
1000 WC for Great Breakthrough (50% off) 1000/1000
1000 WC for One-Handed Seals (2000/2000)
506 WC for Master of Winter (537/2000)

Previous Skill WC found here: Clicky
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum