Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari]

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 am
"Well..." Hikari would say, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small paper folded up. "As I said, I am a fuinjutsu expert, so I have a bunch of different seals that will help me with using Seals. If you want one of them, they are on this list. You just need to ask.

With that, the jounin would hand over the list of Fuinjutsu to Kozogami.

1. Mark Seal- The most basic of seals, Basicly, Hikari will have the ability to come to you or you to her if need be.

2. Chakra Storage Seal - A seal that has the ability to extra chakra into the body. Think of it like a second reserve for when your chakra is running low.

3. Telepathy Seal - A seal that allows two or more parties to communicate telepathically, no matter where they are in the world.

4. Chakra Barrier seal: When placed on the user, one has the ability to create a damage reducing barrier around the user. Any attacks that comes in will do less damage if this seal is active on the user.

5. Holy Seals: A powerful S rank seal that can boost the body far beyond it's natural limits, while using this seal, the user's body will be pushed beyond what an S rank boosting technique can do, but will slowly wear down the mussels of the user.  Is dangerous, and depending on how healthy the barer of the seal is, does have a real possibility of death on the barer. However, what is for sure, is after the seal is appiled, the specimen with the seal placed on them will black out, due to an overkill of chakra in their system.

Of these Holy Seals, there are 6 types of seals, They are listed as follows.

~ Holy Seal of the Brute: a Seal designed to increase the physical strength and durability of those who it is placed on. Is recomended for TaiJutsu Users.

~Holy Seal of the Blade Singer: A Seal that increases one's physical strength, and chakra levels. Probably best used for one that combines Ninjutsu and Melee attacks together.

~ Holy Seal of the the Vanguard: A seal that increases the users strength and speed by a large amount, it is very much a seal that supports a blitzkrieg style. Recomended for those who specialize in weapons.

~ Holy Seal of the Earth: One of the stronger jutsu, it focuses on increasing one's chakra level, and putting their durability through beyond what normal shinobi should be capable of. Note however, this jutsu does take a lot more of a toll on the body then anywhere else.

~Holy Seal of the Heavens: This seal gives a massive boost to speed, and a large boost to chakra. On top of that, those who have mastered this seal will have wings sprout from their back, giving them the ability to fly around. Similar to that of the earth seal, this seals drain on the person is a lot more than that of the other seals.

With that, Hikari would wait to see what the young Senju would like.

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari]

Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:28 pm
Hikari would nod, looking at the young boy, and becoming the angel of light again. [aqua=color] "Ok.... I understand. So... heads up... the sudden exposure to such a powerful new charka type.... there is a strong possibility you might pass out from your chakra network being over worked. If that happens, I will take you to the hospital. Is that alright with you?" [/color]

Presuming it was, Hikari would continue. Placing a chakra storage seal (Power 60, 120 AP stored), a fuinjutsu barrier seal, (Power of 100) and a Holy seal of Heaven on him.

If all of these happened without any hassle, the boy would pass out after the placing of the heaven seal on his body. Hikari would collect the boy and head off toward the hospital where he would be allowed to stay the night.

[Possible Exit]

TWC: 1836

Will make claims as soon as my head stops ringing

but seals placed on kozoganmi

Orochimaru's juinjutsu, Seal of heaven. (Hikari's chakra being 195 right now, avoiding the roll) (Power of the seal, I think 145)

Chakra storage seal (Power 60, 120 AP stored)

Fuinjutsu Chakra barrier  (Power 100)

Ap (Cause I am tired, and lazy) 1179 - 80 for angel of light, -50 for Orochimaru's juinjutsu, - 40 chakra barrier. - 30 for Chakra storage -120 for storing chakra.

ICBB to figure out how much AP I have left.

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:04 pm
As Hikari to the young senju to the hospital, The Jounin would first make a pitstop at Kenshin's place, "Hey Kenshin, I have this Genin who I think has a cool KKG, mind taking out his kidney so we can transplant it?"

Claiming Senju Kidney

All worrds to this at 25% Max stat discount http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37103-the-holy-blades-of-hoshigakure#291623
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum