Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari] Empty The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari]

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Shiroi had put it off long enough. There'd been a report, one about Kumo. She had figured it was just a standard "go out and learn" thing. And of course she had gotten a copy of it.

Did she always get a copy of them? Or did the author... Hikari? Ha! Anyways, or did the author request her to get one? Or maybe everyone? Regardless, she had ignored it, let it sit on her table gathering dust.

Not now. Not with all of the people here in Hoshi from Kumo. With nobody in authority kicking a fuss up, it had to be consensual. But why?

Shiroi read the report. It was... kind of crazy. Several gears clicked through her mind, and she remembered a mission on the boards. It was honestly all starting to make sense. And Shiroi was pissed.

A stop at the store, and a stop back home. Then it was a walk over to the ninja staffing area. She got the address of Hikari. She went over and knocked on the door, hoping the girl was home.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari] Empty Re: The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari]

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 pm
(FTR, I have no idea what This thread is about, and knowing how our last thread went, I am scared. Very scared.)

~Knock Knock~

Hikari put down the book that she was reading, and adjusted her gaze to the door, a currious look on her face. Hikari wasn't expected a vistor... who could it be?

Searching out with her chakra sensory, the girl sensed the chakra presences of Shiroi.... and started to freak out. If the loli princess was here unannonced, it probably meant that she wanted to get Hikari naked in front of a crowd again.

Looking out of the window, the chestnut haired girl wondered if she could just bolt and not bother with this... but she didn't have her chakra suppressed while she was at home. So Shiroi would know that she was here.

Shivering, Hikari would make her way and open the door, and would say " Oh... Hello Shiroi Sensei? I guess you have come here because you heard that I can give protective seals and would like some...?"

The girl would nervously chuckle as she said this.... she really didn't want to have to strip down again.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari] Empty Re: The plants, they get thirsty [P I/O] [Hikari]

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am
Shiroi heard the nervous chuckle in Hikari's voice, and that made her loosen up a little.

"I'm about to go on a mission outside the village, could take awhile. I wanted to know if you could water my plants for me. I'll take you by my place, lend you a pair of keys. It's not... too far from here."

Shiroi hoped for a yes.

Assuming a yes, after any further chatter, she would lead the way.

They would pass by the manager's office, and Shiroi would speak up "Wait here a sec." She'd knock on the doors and be allowed to enter. She'd just stick her head in, though. "Hey Mr. Yanushi, that check cash alright?"

"Yeah it did, unusual for you to pay for 3 months in advanced."

"I had the excess cash, figured that's one less worry is all."

"All right then. You have a good day now."

"You too."

Shiroi would close the door and walk towards the stairs. After getting to her unit, she would hand over the keys after unlocking the door. Her house was the last spot on the second floor of a two story apartment building that had external, metallic stairs. It had the hallway past a small closet. There was the open kitchen with the simple appliances and the small counter space and sink. There was the barely-separated showed and toilet along one wall. A futon sat rolled up in the corner, and a table sat in the last corner. Upon the table was Hikari's report, opened. 

"The plants are over in the windowsill, I leave sometime tomorrow. I... don't actually know how often they need watering, but I've yet to kill them, so a bit every day I guess. Cups are in the cupboard over here," she would say, leading Hikari into the kitchenette area. If Hikari paid attention, she might pick up that the plants still had their identifying tags in the soil, and the windowsill upon which they sat was remarkably clean.

"Anything you need or want to know?"

[[This is her apartment: https://i.imgur.com/HTgkRIi.png ]]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:10 am
Hikari had obviously not learned her lesson from before, and would agree to go with Shiroi to her place.

After making a little stop, Hikari would Join Zee in her living room.

"Yeah, sure, I can watch after the place, I have a few plants at my place, so I should be able to take care of these.... but..."

Hikari would look over at Zee, "You're going out for a mission? Judging by what you just said to that person... I guess you are predicting a long term assignment? Care to tell me? Or is it a secret and can't say?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 am
"Oh, just that rose hunting thing. I don't honestly expect I'll be gone long, probably a week." Shiroi, at this time, would be by the door. She was rummaging through the closet with a small bag, obviously packing, and packing very lightly. "I'm sure most people that take it up are probably only out there a day or two. But I've been around that desert a fair few times, I bet I know some places people haven't looked yet. Gonna hit them all up, and there's no way to carry enough water for all those stops, so I'll probably stay at some inns in the meantime." She looked up to Hikari and threw a smile her way before returning to the rummaging. It was then that a mask would clatter to the floor outside the closet. A simple white mask with simple black smiling mouth and eyes. Shiroi noticed it and shifted a little, as if to hide the mask before shifting it into her pack. If Hikari had been paying attention, she would have noticed all this and gotten a good look at the mask, though not whether or not it was in the pack or the closet as the pack was currently inside the closet.

"Well, I'm packed," she would say. stretching her back a bit. "I'll probably leave tomorrow. I'll get you some cash when I'm back for this. Thanks, by the way. See you when I'm back!" She'd open the door for Hikari and shuffle into the kitchen so that it was manageable to get by her in the tiny ass hallway.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 am
Hikari was.... well... quite surpised when this looked like it was nothing more than a mere house sitting call. No super evil traning methods, no scary chore that Hikari was expected to do, was just a peaceful house call. And the chestnut haired girl got to keep her clothes on, so a plus there.

As Hikari would look around, she would see a creepy mask would fall to the ground. The girl would look strangly at it, shivering a little bit. It was very unsettling mask... but Akari knew that it kind of fit Shiroi's M.O. So she didn't put much thought behind it.

Either way, Hikari would look at Shiroi and say. "Yeah... sure... and don't worry about paying me. If you could get me one of those roses though... that would be nice! But yeah... I think I got it, come in, make sure the place is ok, water the plants. And yeah.... I Guess that is it, right?"

Presuming Shiroi didn't say anything else, Hikari would say, "Well! If that is all, best of luck on your rose hunting trip! I guess I will be off then!"

And with that, the chunin would head out of the apartment and back to her place.

[exit?]
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:47 am
[exit]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum