Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A Job for a Guy with a Strong Nose (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Job for a Guy with a Strong Nose (IO)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 am
Yurei crept forward as the Inuzuka gave out locations. “Third room on the right,” he would say. Yurei swallowed his spit and stepped forward, his eyes scattering about the room as he inched his way to the door. This would be a slow process. The shinobi, as he was taught in the academy, walked on his heels rather than on his toes. This was much quieter, even with the unkempt floorboards in this hotel. Yurei squinted his eyes trying to see. Darkness was not a good place to be in. Hopefully this guy had a chakra mass that lit up like a Christmas tree.
The Uchiha inched forward closer as Akio continued. Now was not the time to formulate motivations in his head, but Yurei couldn’t help it. His very being was surrounded by that goal: helping to achieve peace. Was this someone he could sympathize with? Or was this a genuinely bad person who needed to be brought to swift, harsh justice?
Yurei shook his head dismissively. He couldn’t think of that. Not now. Now, his focus needed to be on where that man was and if he could protect Esu and Akio. Over and over again, Yurei went over the handseals for the Flash Pillar jutsu. That jutsu was going to save them so much trouble. “I’m about to do something,” Yurei said, easing forward. “I want you to cover your eyes until I say you can look, ok?” Yurei was sure to be as quiet as possible. He didn’t want the man or woman discovering their plan.
The pale Uchiha eased forward, finally approaching the dark room. The third on the right. The Uchiha took a deep breath, leaning out from the side of the wall and peering inside. There was not much to see, but Akio and Esu were confident he or she was in there.
“Cover your eyes,” Yurei said. Boar, Snake, Horse, Tiger.
Yurei’s body swelled with lightning chakra. The boy opened his eyes widely and kicked open the door, showering the room in a blinding light that would Segway into a genjutsu, but not before blinding the target.

WC: 2861
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Job for a Guy with a Strong Nose (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Job for a Guy with a Strong Nose (IO)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 am
Following the uchiha inch by inch he’d mimic the pale boys feet movement, heel first heel first. He’d think to himself as he continued to creep, not that it really mattered due to the fact that his furball of a friend behind him had claws on his feet, and would cause a storm of pattering. The inuzuka would silently sigh hoping that the man in the room mistook it for what could possibly be a very large rat.

The two would stop in front of the door, that is to the third room on the right before yurei gave him a very vague warning. Supposedly he was to cover his eyes, giving a slight nod he’d place his hands over his eyes before motioning for Esu to turn around. The dog was smart and well trained and instantly followed the orders.

From behind the concealement of his eyelids and fingers Akio would still be able to feel the light pressing against him. “What the hell was that!” He’d say with his hands still over his eyes. “Can I look! He’d sputter making no attempt to be quite as yurei had clearly just taken away their element of surprise.

WC: 2005
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 am
Yurei manipulated the woman’s brain patterns with his genjutsu and his own chakra, allowing him to flood her senses with a barrage of over awareness. The Uchiha amplified sound, made the floor quake beneath her feet, and filled her perception with a bright, unwavering light.
The pale boy turned to the tracking pair and yelled. “I’ve got her in a genjutsu! See if you can pin her down somehow!” the boy instructed. Yurei was calm, but loud. “I’m not sure how long I can have control of her senses!” Yurei focused back on the woman and she angrily flailed about, no doubt confused and probably terrified. Part of Yurei wanted to stop. This was akin to that of torture, but it was necessary. Especially with lives on the line.
The Uchiha backed up, but held onto the woman with his chakra. The floorboards snapped and splintered beneath his feet, but he was secure. He opened a space between himself and the door, allowing Akio and Esu to move in. “Go!” Yurei yelled.

WC: 3077
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 am
Not wasting anytime in moving Akios hands would fling from his eyes and begin to move side to side rythmatically as his momentum turned into a run, swinging around the corner by using one hand to grabe the side of the doorframe he’d find himself standing meters from a woman? Not what Akio had been expecting, he’d never hit a lady before… But hey there was a first time for everything, and the hammer of justice is unisex.

Pressing off the ground Akio would activate the fang over fang technique with esu following close behind, the pair would graze the woman instead of straight up hitting her, as they had no idea how durable she was and didn’t want to kill her.

The impact of the attack would send her flying through a rotten wall into the adjacent room, leaving a female shaped whole in the wall, the woman on the other side would have a few broken bones, and find it extremely difficult to move, but she’d be conscious. Akio would find himself stepping through the human sized hole in the wall to make sure she couldn’t run, even with her broken bones.

I may have gone a little overboard” He’d say with a less than sympathetic tone. He didn’t really care, this woman had taken life she was lucky he hadn’t returned the favor.

Why’d you do it?” He’d ask with a bit of curiosity as he began to funnel a bit of chakra to his hands, as much as he hated the woman for what she’d done it was bad practice to leave a prisoner with broken bones, and he had been wanting to give the medical jutsu a shot for quite some time.

Slowly he’d begin to place his hand over her first broken leg, before looking at the rest of her, from the looks of it he’d say she had broken both legs and a few ribs, other than that she was in tip top shape. But just in case….

HWWWWWWIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss!

A loud whistle would signal for Esu to hover above the woman’s face with teeth baring. Surely a sign that running wouldn’t be a good idea, by the time yurei got to the pair, Akio would already be halfway done healing the first leg.

WC: 2381
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 am
“Oh my,” Yurei said, wide eyed. His jaw dropped. Akio had gone a little overboard, using fang over fang, the jutsu he used to decimate a tree, to plow into the woman and send her flying through a wall. Yurei’s face flustered with red as the woman left her shape in the rotted wall. “Akio!” he yelled, rushing into the dark room. Dust from the broken wall filled the air, causing the Uchiha to choke. He covered his mouth and fanned the floating substances away as he stepped through the whole where the three were waiting. “Nice work,” Yurei said with a smile. “Healing her?” he asked. Fang over Fang certainly did a number on the woman.

“Don’t do too much healing,” Yurei said, eyeing the woman. “I’d rather she didn’t beat us with her fists.” Yurei dropped his genjutsu, allowing the woman to hear her surrounds once more and stop trembling.

“I-I can’t see,” she said, terrified.

Yurei nodded, mostly for himself and Akio. “I’ve temporarily blinded you. You’ll be able to see again soon.”

“Damn you,” she muttered, wincing from the pain.

“Do you know why we’re here?” Yurei asked the woman.

“Yep. That guy in the marketplace." The woman turned to the sound of Akio’s voice as he asked his question. “I didn’t want it to come to that, but it was necessary.”

Yurei looked up from the woman to Akio, confused.

“He and a bunch of his cronies jumped me in the center of the crowd, ok? I tried my best to get out of there, but that man wouldn’t have it. So I killed him. I shredded his damned heart to shavings, and I got the hell out of there.” The woman’s voice was harsh, but it bore elements of regret. And of sadness. “You two are shinobi, right. You know exactly why I had to do it. Those people, those villagers. They’re monsters.”

Yurei bowed his head, deep in thought. Was this true? Had the victim assaulted her first?

WC: 3412

Last edited by Yurei <3 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:51 am
Having worked his way through healing the first leg, yurei would arrive in time to tell Akio not to heal her too much. It made sense, so the inuzuka would neglect to heal her second leg, and move onto the ribs, hard to run away with a broken leg after all. His hands would glide past her waist and towards her torso, until they rested just above her lower ribcage.

Here his chakra would begin to heal the shattered bones from where Esu had connected and he’d begin to listen to her speaking through a coughing fit, fang over fang had no doubt done a number on her insides, and she’d need time to recover even with the healing that Akio was administering.

He’d offer no words to the woman’s story at first, after all there was no way they could verify it, and giving into a sob story and letting her go was an almost surefire way for the two gennin to end their careers as shinobi, but something was off, and he felt the need to press. “You’re a trained shinobi, that much is obvious… How did you let a group of civilians press you into a situation where you had to kill one to escape.

As he said this he'd be finishing up healing the last of her ribs, watching in satisfaction as the bruising that had quickly appeared, seemed to dissipate at an equal speed.

WC: 2584
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:03 am
“I panicked,” the woman explained. “And look, I know that doesn’t sound like an excuse, but it’s true. I didn’t know what to do when they attacked, so I punched whoever I could as hard as I could in all the confusion. I didn’t mean to kill anyone, really, honest. I just wanted to get away!”
Yurei fell silent, watching the woman. He could not help but sympathize with her. “What’s your name?”
“Sabishi,” the woman said, leaning back and grunting as Akio moved up to her ribs.
“Sabishi,” Yurei started, flattening his lips in concern. “I know what it’s like to feel lonely and afraid here. But killing people isn’t going to solve anything. It will just feed the flam-“
“Look,” the woman said sternly, “I already told you. I didn’t mean to kill him.”
Yurei raised his voice slightly, but there was no anger in his words. “You were reckless and careless. And you did kill a man, regardless of intention.”
Half of Yurei believed her, the other half did not. This was a constant challenge for the boy. The shinobi and villager conflicts did not seem so black and white. Mistakes were made on both sides, but that didn’t change Yurei’s plans for his solution.
“You should have been more careful, Sabishi,” Yurei said, trying to refrain from a lecturer’s tone.
The woman fell silent, lightly closing her eyes. “I don’t think so. I think I did exactly what I needed to do.”

WC: 3658
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 am
I’ve finished with the healing yurei, all thats left broken is her left leg.” Akio would say as he finished up his medical process, surprised that he had gotten the hang of it so easily. “Were going to have to walk her, since she can’t walk herself” The inuzuka would say as he threw the woman’s left arm over his right shoulder.

He’d turn his face towards hers as he whispered a veiled threat. “I don’t trust… Or believe you, so dont get any funny ideas about making a getaway, or I’ll have my friend Esu here take a chunk out of you.” The threat would be too low for Yurei to hear, as he didn’t want his friend to see him make the gesture.. Yurei was too trusting of other people, but Akio had dealt with too many horrible people in the past to be so blindly trustful.

If yurei focused he’d hear only a murmur and a momentarily shocked expression on the woman’s face. If Yurei got her other arm over his shoulder the pair would make their way down the stairs and head towards the nearest holding cell, to turn in their captured prisoner.

WC: 2790

--exit---

Claiming C rank Medical Jutsu

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu?highlight=medical

and 13 stats
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:04 am
As the two grabbed the woman, Akio said something that Yurei couldn’t make out exactly. The boy lowered his eyebrows in a concerned manner as he grabbed the other side of the woman.
Yurei could not help but feel sorry for her. He even considered letting her go. But there was no room for special treatment. And that would only fester more hatred. No, she had to see justice. That was the only way for this to work. Still, the sympathy was there. Even if the woman didn’t regret her actions. And Yurei hated that. He wanted to hate her. He wanted her to share the same fate as that man. But he couldn’t. That wasn’t him.
The two took the woman down the stairs, out of the hotel, and to the nearest holding cell. Yurei departed with an invitation to meet up once more, but soon left afterwards.
On his way home, Yurei could think about nothing but that woman and what she had done. He had come close to that. Far too close. And that internal battle ate him from the inside. Every day in this village was a grim reminder of the hatred. Yurei’s battle with cynicism had gone on for a long time, and he would not lose this day. But it was like a poison. Slowly affecting him. Yurei found it more and more difficult to hang on to hope, but he never relented. Instead, he latched onto that dream of becoming Hogokage and bringing about peace in the village. That was his goal. He was going to achieve it. No one would stand in his way. “I’m going to stop all this killing and hate,” he said, staring up at his ceiling. “I’m going to make everyone see what we have to go through, and then they’ll understand. Then they’ll know what it’s like to be a shinobi. And I won’t let any shinobi, villager, man, or woman stop me. I will achieve that peace. I will prove you wrong, father.” Yurei nodded to himself. “And that’s a promise.”

[EXIT]

WC: 4003

Requesting: 20 Stat Points, Lightning Illusion Flash Pillar
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum