Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:02 pm
"Don't know nothing is a double negatives. Two negatives equal a positive. Which implies I know everything about you" Kotsuzui began. " Not only did your parents not teach you any manners but they didn't teach you how to speak properly either" Kotsuzui said as a let out a roar of a laugh. "I'm already doing a better job than they are and I've only just started!" Kotsuzui turned his back towards the kid as he continued drinking the tea he spiked with sake. Kotsuzui raised an eyebrow when he heard the voice of Ginger coming from outside the diner. "Shut up and go already" Kotsuzui said, never turning to look at the kid as he said it, not caring whether the kid heard him or not. "Finally, some peace and quite" Kotsuzui thought to himself as he could finally enjoy his tea in silence. " What better way to begin the day than beating the ass of some entitled kid."

After about 10 minutes, Kotsuzui had finally finished his tea which gave Ginger an ample amount of time to get to the training grounds. Reaching inside his white cloak and into the pockets of his pants, Kotsuzui pulled out a few coins of ryo and tossed them onto the counter. "No way in hell I'm paying for Snowflake's meal. His parents really haven't taught him anything if he would just get up and leave without paying" Kotsuzui thought to himself yet again, now even more eager to lay the beat down on him. Getting up off of his seat, Kotsuzui proceeded to exiting the building

Placing both his hands behind his head, the shoe-less Kaguya slowly began making his way over to the training grounds whistling a tune as he did. On the way there Kotsuzui would come across a shop in which he entered to get some drinks. "I'm sure Ginger won't mind the way" he said to himself as he replenished his stock of tiny sake bottles as well as bought a much larger one to drink on the way. Popping the cork off, Kotsuzui began drinking the alcohol finally making his way back to the training grounds. 

It took a while, but the Kaguya would finally arrive. Locating the kid, Kotsuzui would make his way onto the ground all while drinking from his white sake bottle. Removing the bottle from his lips and placing the cork back into it, the Kaguya would let out a burp before speaking. "You ready yet Carrot Top? Let's get this over with, there's a bar with my name on it."
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others)

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 am
Ban now residing in the training grounds, was stretching his legs. He wasn't sure how strong this opponent would turn out to be, but he didn't want to end up pulling any muscles or anything like that. He stretched his arms simultaneously as well. He thought about all the jutsu in his arsenal that he would be able to utilize. He would save his Moukton jutsu as a surprise element and try to catch his opponent off guard. He would first use water release and earth release and try to stay on the offensive.

He awaited for the Kaguyas arrival now. What was he taking so long for? Was he afraid to get shown up by Ban? Ban smiled at that thought. He paced back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Then he walked around in circles while also picking at his fingernails. He was getting bored until he finally heard, "You ready yet carrot top? Let's get this over with, there's a bar with my name on it. Ban replied, "First of all carrot tops are green dumbass. Second before we get started, you want me to give you a handicap?"

WC: 203
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:02 pm
When he got there, drinking his sake, he saw the kid pacing back and forth and walking in circles. The kid was clearly antsy and didn't like waiting. It seemed Kotsuzui's attempt at making the kid annoyed for waiting worked. When Kotsuzui heard the kid's reply to calling him a carrot top, he stopped drinking for a moment, looking at the kid with blank eyes. Slowly removing the bottle of sake from his lips, Kotsuzui stared at him in confusion. "He can't be serious" Kotsuzui murmured to himself too low for Ginger to hear him. 

"I'm not calling you a literal top of a carrot, Snowflake. I'm calling you the Carrot Top because the top of your head is orange... the same color.... as a fucking carrot." Placing his left hand across his face, Kotsuzui would proceed to performing a face palm as his shook his head in disappointment. " I'm really dealing with a complete idiot" Kotsuzui said under his hand, just loud enough for Ginger to pick up on it. 

"I'm going to need to get extra drunk if I'm gonna be dealing with this kid" Kotsuzui said to himself as he removed his hand from his face and took more gulps of sake. He placed the cork back into the bottle and stored it away in his pouches. "No need to give me a handicap" Kotsuzui replied to Ginger's offer. "You already have a mental handicap for... you know... being retarded and all" the Kaguya said in reference for thinking Kotsuzui was calling him the top of an actual carrot. Idiot. 

"Shall we begin" he said with a grin placing both arms out to the side as if signalling Ginger to come at him, "you're boring me."
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:17 pm
Ban sighed. At this point he was really ready to get home. This battle had been postponed too long now, and it was turning into a real bore. He was getting tired of waiting to start this fight and he was also getting tired of all these pestering nicknames and jokes. "Look stop talking you're turning into a real bore now so let's just get started." He said to the Kaguya as he said something similar back. Ban out some distance between himself and the Kaguya chuunin, stepping back while saying "Alright we'll do a count down then. Let me count slowly so you can understand me. Sound good?" Ban gave a taunting smile with a thumbs up while counting down from three to one in Japanese. He leaped back even farther and weaved a single hand sign, the tiger, and spewed mist from his mouth utilizing the hidden mist jutsu to mark the beginning of the match.

WC: 158

AP = 190 - 10 = 180
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 pm
"If you want me to stop talking then do something about it Snowflake!" Kotsuzui said, raising his voice but not high enough so that it would be consider screaming, with a menacing grin on his face the entire time. Now Kotsuzui's blood was boiling with the anticipation of a fight and being able to kick this kid's ass. The kid started putting some distance between the two, stating how he was going to give a count down, once he reached the end of his countdown the fight would begin. Kotsuzui couldn't help but let loose a little chuckle at the thought of a countdown. What did he think this was, an exam? "Count as slow as you want" Kotsuzui thought to himself, "you're only making it worst for yourself." The Kaguya stood there, waiting for Ginger to play his silly game and begin his count down. 

'San' was the first word that came out of Ginger's mouth and the moment it did, Kotsuzui slapped is hands together into the Ram seal at top speed. Before the word "ni" could even roll of the tongue of the Senju, Kotsuzui had vanished as a blur at the speed of 205 and re-appeared directly in front of the Senju which would surely catch him off guard seeing as how he was only expecting this fight to start once the count down reached one. Considering that he would also be counting down slowly, if gave the Kaguya ample amount of time to reach the kid. With the speed of 135 but only the strength of 30, as to not knock out Ginger before the fight even began, Kotsuzui slapped the kid right on his left cheek with his right hand using the taijutsu Discipline. The slap would both knock him back a few steps as well as leave a nice red mark on his face for what would likely be the rest of the day. 

The Taijutsu was used both as a method for teaching as Batman would slap Robin (jutsu description) as well as to mock and embarrass the kid for his poor decision. "In a real fight there's no countdown as to when it starts. You continue to amaze me with your idiocy. Now I understand why your parents gave up on you, there's simply no hope with you."  

10 ap for Body Flicker
5 ap for Discipline

AP: 634 - 10 - 5 = 629
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:47 pm
In just this moment Kotsuzui got a good glance at what Ginger was capable of, not combat wise or physically, but mentally. He had no idea whether the kid could handle himself in combat or not. Maybe he did have some powerful jutsu hidden away that would provide Kotsuzui with a challenge, but he wasn't the brightest. All brawn and no brains would get you killed. That was something Kotsuzui had to learn early on being a taijutsu user himself. As much as he'd enjoy laying the beat down on the kid, if Kotsuzui wasn't improving himself with the spar then there was no real point for him to continue. "I've got better things to be doing at the moment instead of doing your parent's job" Kotsuzui spoke before the kid could counter attack or utter a word of his own. He slowly began sinking into the ground almost as if it were made of water and he was just diving in. "Come find me when you're not so stupid." With end of that sentence Kotsuzui completely submerged himself underground and was no longer in the sight of Bam.

Instead, Kotsuzui came out of the ground in another section of the training grounds away from Ban. It was surrounded by trees, so unless Ban could sense chakra or somehow came to this section, he'd have no idea Kotsuzui was there. Kotsuzui proceeded to padding down the dirt off of his white clothing trying to get it as clean as possible. For an earth user, white clothing wasn't the best option. He came here to practice the use of a jutsu he had been working on for a while now. But the jutsu itself took to long to perform, requiring a total of five hand seals necessary to activate it. When your in close quarters combat with someone who is likely to be as fast as you, you simply don't have the time to push out five hand signs. So Kotsuzui wanted to see if he could attempt the jutsu without hand seals, something he's only been able to do once. Closing his eyes, he began focusing his chakra all over his body much like he would have done with the hand seals. He stood there for a few moments letting his own chakra engulf his body . By now, had he used the hand seals the jutsu would have worked. But upon opening his eyes, Kotsuzui was presented with the same scenery as before he shut them.

He didn't let frustration get to him, after all it was no easy feat he was attempting. He calmly closed his eyes again and focused on his chakra once more, letting it engulf him. He waited a few more moments, letting himself bask in his own chakra. This time he also had a better picture of where he wanted to be. However when he opened his eyes he saw he had not moved again. "Dammit" Kotsuzui swore under his breath, getting a little frustrated. Bending his knees as if to say he was getting more serious, Kotsuzui let his chakra erupt around him nearly uncontrollably. Closing his eyes yet again the young Kaguya let out a slight roar before opening his eyes and realizing he was no long in the training grounds. Looking around him, he soon realized he was inside a building. In seconds he soon realized he was in his own apartment. With a sly grin on his face, the Kaguya realized he had managed to perform the jutsu without hand seals. "This calls for a drink" he murmured to himself as he stepped out of his apartment and headed over to one of the many bars he frequented. 

TWC: 1005 [only using the words from this post and the previous one as those are the only two I did anything]

[EXIT]
701 words into Vanish
200 words for 2 ap
104 into full moon elephant
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:02 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum