Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Decent Food: Yurei meets Sakana (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Decent Food: Yurei meets Sakana (IO)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 pm
Yurei chuckled at the term “magic eyes” as used by the Meijin. “Magic eyes?” he said with a sarcastic smile. “Its my Sharingan. The Kekkei Genkai of my clan, the Uchiha. It enables me to have heightened senses, as well as a few others things like chakra vision."
The Uchiha stood, satisfied with his display. The destructive power wasn’t what he wanted, no, but the speed. That speed enabled him to move faster than he ever had before, especially with all the training he had put into it.
However, when the Meijin offered to show him a new technique, the Uchiha jumped on the opportunity. Anything to further his strength was necessary as it, in turn, affected his overall goal: becoming Hogokage and achieving that peace he spoke of. Studying he Meijin with his eyes, Yurei gave a simple reply. “You’ll get used to the heat,” he said, slowly turning up the dial on the heat Sakana felt. As for the Meijin’s new ability, Yurei watched it closely, carefully analyzing Sakana with his Sharingan. Every twitch, subtle movement, and the concentration of the chakra was under his watch.
Taking up his kunai, the Meijin Genin flooded his chakra into it from his hand, allowing it to emit a bright glow. Yurei raised his eyebrows. It reminded him of the soul expulsion technique, only this was used on a weapon. The Uchiha raised his thumb and index finger to his chin, watching carefully as the kunai cut through the air and penetrated the sandstone. Impressive. He cut right through solid rock? Is this a Jutsu? Or perhaps it’s something else. Whatever it was, it was powerful, and the Meijin seemed to infuse tether his of chakra to it, adding for more cutting power. Impressive. And that seemed to be with just base chakra.
“What was that?” Yurei asked, lowering his arms. “I’ve never seen something like that on a kunai. And it moved so fast.” The Uchiha was genuinely curious, if not a bit more restrained. The Meijin had really managed to tick him off, and Yurei didn’t take kindly to his remarks about his plans.
I shouldn’t let that bother me. He just doesn’t understand.
Yurei took a deep breath and walked to the Meijin, inspecting his hands. “You gotta tell me,” he said, returning that bright smile. However, it seemed to be less full and more thin.

WC: 3048

Last edited by Yurei <3 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Decent Food: Yurei meets Sakana (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Decent Food: Yurei meets Sakana (IO)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm
At least Yurei seemed to be almost completely clamed down at this point. He even laughed at Sakana for the use of the words, “magic eyes.” He then  explained that it was his kekkei genkai, and it allowed him to see chakra. The Meijin would reply with “I wish I had a cool clan ability, I’m pretty much plain, if not cursed. But anyway, yeah those eyes seem to be like the Hyuugas.”

There would be a small pause between them, almost like the Uchiha was trying to figure out how Sakana did what he did. But before he would speak about the training he would tell the genin he would get used to the heat. And then something weird happened, it seemed to get even hotter. If it got any hotter than that the genin would have to take a drink of water because he was getting dehydrated.

Yurei would then tell Sakana he wanted to know how he mad the kunai slice though the stone, so Sakana would reach and grab another one out of his bag. “Alright look at this kunai, it’s plain right? Now if those magic eyes can sense chakra watch what happens next.” The Meijin would then flow chakra into the kunai surrounding it in an small vail of chakra. After that he would stop and say, “Did you pick up on that? I flowed my chakra into the blade to reinforce the metal. It’s kind of like cushions the impact on the blade allowing it to cut stronger.”

WC: 3396
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 am
“It’s similar to the Hyuuga’s, I guess,” Yurei said, shrugging. “Typically, though, the eyes are red. I just lack the pigmentation due to my albinism. Thus, mine are white.” Yurei looked the Meijin up and down, finding no recognition in his clan. “What exactly is your Kekkei Genkai?” Yurei asked. Assuming he got an answer, the boy moved on to demonstrate.
Yurei watched carefully as the Meijin demonstrated the technique. It was as he thought. Sakana poured his chakra into the kunai, acting as if it were an extension of himself. Yurei raised his thumb and forefinger to his chin. “I see. I think I have a handle on it now,” Yurei said, drawing one of his five kunai. The Uchiha held the metal weapon out in front of him, focusing on it with his eyes. “Yes, I see,” he said. Much like he did with genjutsu, Yurei extended his chakra outward, but this time it was visible. Pale flames stretched out through Yurei’s hand and into the kunai. He imagined the ninja tool as an extension of his own arm, flowing the chakra he generated outward.
Yurei whipped around, throwing the kunai and allowing it to glide swiftly, slicing the air. However, his chakra wavered. The boy’s eyes narrowed. He didn’t maintain the chakra connected to the kunai once it had broken contact. Was this a matter of not pouring enough into it? Or maybe it was a lack of control.
The Uchiha withdrew another kunai from his weapon pouch. “Let’s try again,” he would say, allowing his chakra to flow into it. Yurei flailed the weapon, cutting it through the air while still maintaining connection, careful not to hit Sakana. “Hm,” he uttered, pondering.
With a quick flick of the wrist, Yurei sent the weapon flying through the air, carving through a nearby dead tree. The kunai splintered the wood, shattering the hardened material. “I think I’ve got it,” he said, popping the bones in his hand.
Yurei’s eyes cut back to Sakana. Once again he turned up the heat. It was taking a long time for genjutsu to take a visibily affect. What he had it at now was well beyond one hundred degrees. This was, however, Yurei’s intention. He wanted to see what Sakana was made of, out of general curiousity, but this was also a test for himself. He subtle could he be with genjutsu.
The genin, of course, had no intention of harming Sakana. This was a mere test, and, after dissipating the genjutsu, he should be fine. It would have to come down to whether or not Sakana knew this was a genjutsu, or if he was just going to have a heat stroke, or perhaps rejuvenate Hoshigakure’s water supply with the buckets of sweat he was likely producing.  

WC: 3514
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 am
Listening to the boy talk about his eyes was fascinating. He really wanted to learn more about the Hyuuga and now the Uchiha, what they could do with their eyes was spectacular. When asked what he would do special he would respond with “I don’t really have a bloodline ability, I’m a better water style user than most other people but I don’t know if that counts.”

Sakana would watch as Yurei would try to infuse his chakra with the kunai. At first it looked like it was going great but as he threw it the chakra would seem to lose its effect while in the air. But at least this kid didn’t quit, after the first one failed he would pick up another and try again. This time it had worked, “Good job, I think you’re getting the hang of it.”

Yurei would look at Sakana again, and coincidently it would start to get hotter. He was starting to piece it together. Those eyes, the first time he saw them was when it first started to get hotter. And the Uchiha had told him earlier that he was skilled in genjutsu. So Sakana would try something subtle as well, he was going to try and break the genjutsu. Now he didn’t want to raise suspicion so doing this would be kind of difficult He had tried to do it once before but that was only in a genjutsu during his chuunin exam and for some reason, none of that progress meant anything. But that didn’t change the here and now situation, he needed to try and break the gen without the use of hand seals, so what would he have to do? Flow his charka really fast in order to try and pop the genjutsu as a sort of bubble,  he would think.

So while he was turned away from the Uchiha he would close his eyes, he would start to flow his chakra slowly around his body, so much so that Yurei wouldn’t notice a difference in the chakra patterns. But then all at once he would force his chakra in one hard internal motion. It had worked, he had released the genjutsu. Suddenly it felt way cooler even though this was the normal temperature, but he was no longer sweating which was a good thing. He would wait to see if Yurei had noticed or not.

WC: 3799
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 am
Yurei nodded at the Meijin who had seemed to notice his progress with the infusion technique. The pale boy took up his kunai, sheathed one of them, and got right back to it with this other. “Nonsense!” he said. “Of course it counts. Just make sure you use it at its best.” Again, he extended his arm, spilling his chakra back into the kunai. It glowed that faint white color, the color of the boy’s chakra, and, with a swipe of the arm, Yurei thrust the kunai into the air. Again, the kunai cut, slicing through the wind like a bullet. He took a deep breath and relaxed his chakra. The technique had significantly increasing his throwing capability. It was akin to that of manipulating attack blades, in that it made kunai and other ninja tools for effective.
Yurei quickly went to recover his kunai, and, upon returning back, he noticed a change. His chakra no longer presided over Sakana’s. This was clear from his chakra vision, as well as the lack of control he had over him. “So, you’ve finally figured it out,” Yurei said, smiling. “I was wondering if you’d release it or have a heat stroke. Subtle, huh? I got you with it when I first revealed my Sharingan.” The Uchiha lightly smiled and placed his kunai over his kimono, wiping off the sand. He sheathed it and then continued. “Well, then. You’ve got some more experience dealing with genjutsu under your belt. I’m sorry it wasn’t as flashy. I’ve done that before, but I needed to work on subtlety this time around, ya’know? My Chuunin exams are coming up, and I don’t want any of my fellow competitors to know what they’re up against from the get-go. Anyway, this has taught me a lot. So thank you.”
Yurei would allow the Meijin to reply before looking down at his hands. The chakra infusion had made his hands feel fuzzy, almost. Or static-like. The words were difficult to find. However, Sakana did manage to teach him it to great success and with little effort. Either he was a natural, or this was just easy.
The pale Uchiha looked up at the sky. Numerous hours had past. “I think it’s about time for me to head home, Sakana. Before I go, I just wanted to apologize for my outburst. I’m not one to get angry and yell, but I’ll let you disagree. Until I prove you wrong,” he would finish with a sly, yet endearing smile. The Uchiha bowed and then went about his way.
Two Kumogakure shinobi, and they both seemed nice enough. Well, one more than the other, but, hey, who was Yurei to judge? The pale Genin took a deep breath as he exited the training grounds, stepping onto the loose sand in the shinobi district. The Uchiha wondered what other types of characters were present in Hoshigakure. It certainly paid to be involved and observant. And new, nice friends would make him ecstatic.
Well, when they don’t try to trample over all of your dreams, that is.
But Yurei linked Sakana to someone akin to that of his father. Another person to prove wrong. This would only strengthen his ambition, and the day had resulted in another skill learned, as well as other helpful information.
Yurei smiled up at the sun and closed his eyes. He could imagine his dreams just out of reach.
For now.

[EXIT]

WC: 4086

Requesting: 20 stats, Chakra Infusion
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 am
After hearing about his water style bloodline Yurei would tell him it would count if he used it correctly. The albino boy would throw the kunai once more infusing it with his chakra. It seemed that after Sakana released the Genjutsu Yurei would notice immediately and start to joke about it. Well at least it wasn’t meant to be hostile, so that was an upside. He would also mention his chuunin exams were coming up, “Yeah I know the feeling, I’ve been so close to chuunin for like a month now but my exam keeps getting held up for reasons unknown to me.”

After looking at his hands Yurei would say he was ready to head home and he apologized for yelling earlier and stuff like that. Sakana was known to hold grudges but he would let the kid have this one, if he wanted to think he was right he wouldn’t stop him, he was told he needed to be nicer anyway. “It’s all good, but let me offer you one last piece of advice, on the path you’re going down you’ll approach a line. A line you can never come back from after you cross it, now I cant stop you but when you’re at that line, take a moment to make sure that’s what you really want.”

WC: 4024
(EXIT)
Claims:
10 stats (I hit max)
20 AP

And Gen release mastery
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:04 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum