Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Jason Senju Rises Empty Jason Senju Rises

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:44 pm
Jason was quickly becoming well versed in the arts of ninjutsu thanks to his lessons at Konoha's ninja academy. He had only begun his classes a few weeks ago, but already his teachers were calling him a prodigy. Perhaps it had something to do with his Senju lineage. Maybe it was a curious twist of fate, having been named after the short-lived Rokudaime Hokage. Either way, Jason was determined to live up to his namessake's legacy. The first step on that path was to master this E rank technique that had only recently been shown to the students at the academy. The clone technique. From what he could tell and the information he had received about the technique from his parents, it was a simple thing used mainly for distractions. It couldn't create tangible clones that were able to think and move on their own, but instead it did something more akin to an illusion. Two copies of the user were created that simply mirrored the original's movements. If he were being honest, Jason would probably never use the technique in an actual combat situation. No, he would probably rely on something more substantial like the Shadow Clone technique. Still, it was a requirement to graduate that he master this technique. 

And that brings us to why our young protege had come out to the training grounds so early this morning. Ever since he started at the academy Jason had taken his training even more seriously than he did before. His goal was to become a fully-fledged shinobi of Konohagakure and protect his village in any way he could. This morning he was out here in the deserted training grounds with the intent of mastering the clone technique. Sweat was dripping from the boy's forehead, his breathing quick and shallow. He had been practicing for a few hours already, not yet satisfied with the results he had gotten. For what seemed like the millionth time that day, Jason focused on the image of himself in his mind. He took a deep breath and centered himself, focusing his chakra into where he knew it needed to go. His hands came together quickly to form three seals in succession. Ram, Snake, Tiger. There was a cloud of smoke just like each time before, out of which appeared two exact copies of Jason himself. This time, the results were more acceptable. Jason raised each of his arms in turn, watching to make sure the clones copied his movements as they were supposed to. He tried a few more things and then, when he was finally satisfied with his handiwork, Jason let the technique dispel; both clones disappeared in a cloud of smoke the way they had appeared. 

"Well I think that's probably good enough for today. At least I managed to get the clones near perfect. Though I think I saw one of them flicker at one point. I guess I'll have to work on that later. Anyway, I think its time I went to get some rest." 

And with that, Jason went home to take a nap before he continued on with more of his training.
[exit]
TWC: 524
Claimimg clone technique
2 stats
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500