Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki) Empty Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki)

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 pm
With a bated sigh, Aota sat up from the floor he had been sleeping on. The orphanage was dark and cold around him, and a few of the other orphans were cuddling for warmth. Thankfully, it looked like they hadn't lost any during the night. Of course, their highest death rate in the orphanage was during winter, and it was beginning of summer now. Aota glanced around, the room still dark, but the rays of dawn were  looming in. 
"Soon, I'll have to be up, and I'll have to make my way over to the academy. But for now, stuff to do around the orphanage."
Aota started standing up, careful to not disturb the bodies that had gathered around him during the night. He makes his way out of the bedroom, and heads to the kitchen. Quickly going through the cabinets to see if there was any food, he sighs as he pulls out some oatmeal. He brings out the pots and starts boiling water, and making oatmeal. Soon, the smell drifts down the hallways, and soon, the orphan kids follow the smell with their noses. They gather silently in a single line, as they wait patiently for their food to be ready. 
He starts spooning oatmeal into bowls, and handing it to the kids, one at a time. They take it and gather at tables, fast and silently, knowing that they can't be too loud else they would incur the wrath of the still sleeping head mother. She slept in until very late into the day, and rained hell and fury down on the orphans if awoken before her normal time. As soon as the last kid in line had a bowl of oatmeal in his hands, Aota spooned a bowl of his own, and sat down at the table. He ate fast and finished in no time. 
"Alright, I have to get going, you guys know what has to happen. Chores first, be quiet and be diligent. I'll be back later today. Hopefully, the head mother gets food delivered today."
Aota rises from the table, and drops his bowl off in the sink, knowing one of the other orphan kids would clean it up, whosoever turn it was to clean up the kitchen. He makes it back into the place he sleeps at night, having long ago refuse to refer to the orphanage or any room within as his home or room. He quickly grabs his jacket from where he had slung it over a kid last nigh, putting it on, and then makes his way out of the orphanage.
He makes his way all the way to the academy, a year of working in the academy, and being unable to work on his jutsu training, and today, today was the day that he would actually begin working on the jutsu. Hopefully he could find someone to give him tips 
and pointers 
A few minutes of running from the orphanage, Aota made it all the way to the academy. With that, he started going about his basic stretches. He then start to glance around.
"Pretty sure i was suppose to meet a genin here today. I think today was the jutsu practice. Guess I'll start looking around."
Aota mutters to himself, as he starts looking around for the genin he was suppose to be training with today.
Tsuki Hyuga
Tsuki Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki) Empty Re: Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:02 am
Tsuki Hyūga sat on top of the academy's building, surveying the people from below. Children and teachers were gathering together to enter their classes. Some kids were forced to form a single filed line to stay under control. Tsuki remembered those days well.

If one asked her whether she enjoyed her academy experience, though; she would definitely say no.

There wasn't much freedom for her when she was a student, having to come to this wretched school all day rather than spend her precious time training. It was one of the reasons why she really enjoyed being a genin. Now, she could go wherever she wanted and do whatever she pleased. She didn't have the hassle of an instructor looking over her back. 

Although, she did enjoy how her fellow students always needed her help with jutsu practices. And even now, that hasn't changed.

Today, Tsuki was given a volunteer assignment to help out some students with their jutsu training. At first, she thought it would be a bore, but she volunteered in hopes of helping one of her younger brothers. It was unfortunate when Tsuki discovered that she would be assigned a student to train, like the many other genin who volunteered. 

Against her better wishes, she was given a young boy named Aota to mentor. She was also given an image of him to let her know what he looked like. 

Tsuki didn't know where he lived or what time he normally arrived at the academy, so she had come extra early, before the academy even opened, to meet him so she could train him.

Not long after, her eyes met Aota.

The kid seemed much older than Tsuki, but there was an aura of kindness around him. This mattered not to Tsuki, however, as she barely cared for anyone that were not her brothers. 

Even still, she had the misfortune of being assigned someone else, but she promised that she would train this person, so she would begrudgingly do it.

After she figured that the boy was done stretching, Tsuki stood up and jumped off the building. Her feet planted firmly on the side of the academy as she raced down it.

When she calculated that her distance was correct, she made a mighty leap, her body springing gracefully in the air. She then bounced onto a tree, then the academy gates, and finally over the boy she would train.

Like that of a swift cat, Tsuki would land silently behind Aota, yet he would obviously know that she was there from the way she jumped to and fro. However, whether he noticed her or not wasn't her concern. She would continue and speak to the boy in a very aggressive, yet sort of nice tone.

"You must be Aota," she would say as she lifted the hood from her blue hoodie while stuffing one of her hands into her short's pocket. Her red hair would gracefully flow with the wind, and her blue eyes would look the boy over as if measuring him. "My name is Tsuki. I have come to train you."
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki) Empty Re: Training for the genin exams (P, NK, IO, Tsuki)

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 pm
With a startled gasp, and a slight jump, Aota would turn around when someone silently approached him from behind. He turns around, as he sees  female genin, who states who he is, and then introduces herself.
"Yes, I am Aota. It's nice to meet you Tsuki." Aota states. "I'm glad you're able to teach me today. Uh, what should we practice first?"
He would think about the jutsu that he needed to learn, "Can you teach me clone tech and transformation tech?"
He thought about it for a few more seconds and said, "Also, if we have the time to day, could you teach me substitution tech and the surface walking/water walking tech?"
With a nod, he would state, "I think that's all I want to learn for today if you don't mind? Do you want to head over to the training area or is this area fine for practicing? 
If Tsuki said to head over to the training area, he would start walking over there, finding an area away from other practicing academy students. If not, he crouch down onto his haunches, and says, "I'm ready to learn."
Tsuki Hyuga
Tsuki Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 pm
Tsuki calmly watched the boy as he talked to her. Mostly, she observed him, measuring if he had any strength to his build. So far, for an academy student, Tsuki was impressed with his stature. He seemed like a good looking guy, but looks never went anywhere for Tsuki.

When the boy started listing all the things he wanted to learn, Tsuki merely nodded. "Sure, sure. I'll teach you all the good stuff," she said dismissively, hoping that they could get to work already. She wasn't the type to continuously talk without getting something done. 

"We'll go to the training area," she told him next, then started walking in front of him. She was in a hurry to get this over with, so she would probably move at a lot faster pace than the boy. If he didn't move fast enough, she would probably leave him behind.

When they made it to the training area, Tsuki allowed the boy to pick the space for them to train. Apparently, he chose a place father away from other academy students. This was wonderful for Tsuki, because this meant that no one would disturb them. The last thing she wanted was interruptions while training someone.

"Let's start with a simple technique," Tsuki said to the boy, readying to start her training. "You know of hand signs, right? They are the barriers to performing strong types of jutsu."

Tsuki made the ram sign with her fingers, then said "This is the ram sign." Next, she made the snake sign. "This is snake." And finally, she would make the tiger sign. "And this is tiger... At a faster speed, performing these hand signs would be like this-"

Tsuki moved her fingers together, joining them and rejoining them at an incredible speed. She quickly went through the ram, snake, and tiger; ending it with her fingers steady on the last handsign.

"In this order, it is the hand formula for the clone technique," she said, continuing her training lesson. "After performing the signs, you must focus on controlling your chakra. You must push it out to the side of your body and give it form. Your chakra will automatically take the shape that you are in, which will create an intangible clone for you to use."

As if to give an example, Tsuki once again performed the hand signs she showed before. Controlling her chakra, she forced it out and to the left of her. Instantly as her chakra touched open air, it took the same shape as her. With barely any struggle, she created her clone.

"You see, it's pretty simple," Tsuki told him, nonchalantly placing one hand on her hip. "Give it a try, guy."

[Once again, I am so sorry for making you wait so long, Kaos! I'll be posting a lot faster next time!]
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm
As they make their way over to the training area, Tsuki seems in a sort of a hurry, as she makes her way there fast. Aota jogs as fast as he can, but still gets left in the dust. Luckily, it's only a short distance a way, but he still thinks to himself, "I definitely need to work on my running. If that's what it's like for a genin to run, then I'm sorely lacking in that aspect."
As soon as he catches up to Tsuki, and leads them over to an isolated spot, she begins instructing him of clone technique, by first going over the required hand seals. 
He copies the hand seals as she does them slowly the first time.
"Ram," he states as he does the hand seal ram.
"Snake."
"Tiger," he finishes up, and then watches her do the handseals at a faster speed. She then states that those three hand seals are the required hand seals for clone, and how after doing the handseals, you have to project your chakra out. She demonstrates, and off to Aota's right, her left, an intangible clone appears.
"Awesome," he whispers to himself. He nods after she says for him to give it a try, and then does the required hand seals of ram, snake, then holding tiger while projecting out his chakra. He has the chakra flow out of him, and go off to his left.
As soon as he projects the chakra out into the air, a clone of himself appears. He grins to himself, and waves. He watches as the clone waves as well. He nods to himself, allowing it to dissipate, and looking at Tsuki. 
"So what's next?"

[twc 1032, clone tech 250/250]
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 am
Not bothering to actual stop, Aota felt on a roll, and reviewed the transformation technique's hand signs, of dog then boar then ram, first focusing individually on each sign, making sure to focus on each individual sign, then weaving them from one to the next, holding the final sign of ram.
He then began pushing his chakra out, having it pull out all around him. He then began visualizing what he wanted to project. He thought about one of the other orphan kids, and he weaved the hand signs once again, pushing his chakra outside of his body. With that, and keeping a firm mental image in his head, the transformation technique formed around him; turning him into a eight year old orphan boy with brown hair, and brown eyes. His height became that of an average eight year old boy, that of about 4 feet 10 inches, which perfectly describes how the young orphan boy Aota had transformed into looked. He grins, the face splitting open like the young orphan boy would wh."enever he would smile.
"Looks like I got this one down to pat." Aota would state, and then down the hand signs again, this time transforming into a different orphan kid, this time one of the females.She was five years and a lot shorter than the previous boy, he gave a big grin. He began to move around, keeping his concentration in order to not have the jutsu slip. He makes his way around the training area, keeping the jutsu stable. He looks up at the sky and realizes that he needed to get back to the orphanage.
"Hey, thanks for the help, but I gotta dash back to the orphanage, thanks for the help, Tsuki." Aota would say, before he started his run all the way back to the orphanage. He would take the longer way, just in order to extend the time before he had to make his way back. He waved to a few people that he recognized on the way, and after five minutes, he was back at the orphanage. He began helping out with the choirs, and entertaining the kids with his two learned jutsu, making sure not to get caught by the head mother, who would yell at them for laughing instead of working.

[exit, 1415, claiming +7 stats, clone tech and transformation jutsu]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum