Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZYesterday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipYesterday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchYesterday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchYesterday at 7:18 pmTatsuo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The first of many Empty The first of many

Wed May 24, 2017 9:09 pm
Atarashī Senju walks into exam office. While it seemed as though he knew what he was doing, he was actually completely terrified and on the verge of curling into the corner and crying. What if he didn't ask right and had to talk to the person from whom he had to ask to take the exam? What if there was something that he missed in the instructions and he wasn't ready?! What if he just wasn't skilled or powerful enough?!?!?! Before he can reach even deeper into his own psychosis he reaches the desk. [Atarashī] "Um, may I please take the Genin exam?"

[here's my stats if you need]
Anonymous

The first of many Empty Re: The first of many

Fri May 26, 2017 6:47 am
(I guess I'll do it lol)

WELL! It seemed that while business, somehow, was slow Salzem had volunteered to proctor a few genin exams to pass the time. He couldn't stay in bed all day no matter how much he might want to and so... He had to contribute to the village somehow and what better way to do that than to bring a new person into the military? Ah the military... where your income is doubled and your life expectancy is cut by half...

He walked into the room, a headband hidden in his jacket pockets with a hand stuffed inside as well, the other holding a small clipboard and pencil, as if he'd need any of those before sitting down in the front of the classroom. The one kid he was testing today seemed nervous out of his wits, as if there were 30 paperbombs stuck to the bottom of his chair set to explode if he moved wrong... Heh... poor kid... He remembered when he was like that... In any cause, The lycan couldn't afford to show any sympathy to this kid lest he give him confidence that wasn't his own and so, Salzem maintained a thick stoneface, staring down the quaking kid with an analytical eye.

"I will be sponsoring your genin exam. You may begin." Salzem stated, his pencil and clipboard in hand.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri May 26, 2017 11:21 am
Atarashī Senju gets up out of the chair and moves it to the other side of the room. He moves back to where the chair was and starts preparing himself for what he assumes he's supposed to do. He starts building up chakra and gets ready to perform the first jutsu. He weaves the hand seals dog, boar, and ram. He then starts pouring chakra out of his body and, while inside of the large puff of smoke created by activating this jutsu, then he quickly starts shaping the chakra into a form. Little more than a second later he's started coloring the hair, then he starts coloring the clothing, then he starts coloring the skin, then he starts coloring then mouth, then he starts coloring the eyes, and finally he starts coloring the nose, each of these actions happening seemingly the moment he activates the jutsu. Atarashī starts refining the image as the smoke starts to clear. When the smoke fully clears Atarashī appears to be the third hokage. Atarashī bows in apology just incase the use of the third hokage's image might offend you. He then lifts his head and the he releases the jutsu. In another puff of smoke Atarashī is back to his normal self. He then starts preparing chakra for the next jutsu he's going to do. He weaves the hand seals ram, snake, and tiger. He expels some of the chakra to his right and almost instantly he forms it into a shape and then he starts coloring its eyes, then he starts coloring its hair, then he starts coloring its skin, then he starts coloring it's cloths, then he starts coloring its mouth, and then he starts coloring its nose. All of this happens almost immediately as the chakra is expelled. He refines the image down to a T and it the clone looks just like Atarashī. He then starts preparing chakra for the continuation of this jutsu that he's doing. He expels some of the chakra to his left and almost instantly he forms it into a shape and then he starts coloring its eyes, then he starts coloring its hair, then he starts coloring its skin, then he starts coloring it's cloths, then he starts coloring its mouth, and then he starts coloring its nose. All of this happens almost immediately as the chakra is expelled. He refines the image down to a T and it the second clone also looks just like Atarashī. He dispels both clones. [Atarashī] "What else would you like me to do?"

(Please give me something else to do. This was only 426/800 (213/400) and I struggled to do even that. If there's anything else you can have me do, please do it)
Anonymous

Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Salzem only nodded as the student portrayed both the clone and transformation jutsus. While the transformation was a... less than perfect representation of lord third, it was adequate. One didn't get to be a ninja on adequate however... Leaf ninja demand a level of excelence that raises the bar for the next generation, forcing them to measure up and go beyond the previous standards if they were to become the norm. On the authority he was given and by these standards of measurement, the lycan was well within his rights to fail this kid right there and throw his headband in the trash (metaphorically of course), BUT, perhaps at the expense of the village's whole or not, Salzem wasn't the strictest judge out there.

"There will be one more test." He informed the kid, withdrawing a small black scroll from his weapon's pouch. "Within this scroll lies a genjutsu. I will not tell you what it is, only your instructions: Find your way out. To become a ninja is to know how to navigate illusions and deceptions and you must prove that today." The lycan grabbed the edge of the scroll, getting ready to tear it open. "Prepare yourself."

The moment the scroll was opened, the area around the kid (in his mind) would fade away to darkness, the smell of burning black smoke seeming to crush his lungs and sear his nose and throat. Slowly, orange light peering through the dark... The kid would feel heavy, exhausted, his muscles aching, his stomach nauseated... If he could force himself to his feet, he'd see the darkness had form, misty, smokey... Burning ash... Whether or not he attempted to push through it, the smoke would fade out, revealing a terrible sight:

The Nine-Tailed fox destroying Konoha... The kid would feel the crushing of the buildings, the shaking of the ground, hear the screams of the scared, wounded and dying... He'd feel the pain of his burning chest as he awoke in this new hell... Now he had to look for small clues that proved this was not reality... What wouldn't make this true...

Meanwhile, Salzem watched from the front of the classroom with his arms crossed, watching as the kid fell into a trance. Lets see if he knew how to escape a genjutsu.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri May 26, 2017 5:51 pm
[Atarashī] "The nine tails is attacking? But that hasn't happened in years. What as second." Atarashī face palms "I bet he was trying to get me to do some kind of spirit quest in order to discover that this is a genjutsu. But oh no, he had to tell me that it's a genjutsu before hand. Well that takes most of the challenge out of it. I better stay here for a while so that he'll think I forgot that he told me that this is a genjutsu. It might be fun anyway. I always wanted to know what this night was like." Atarashī runs into town as fast as he can.

(537/800. This is exciting! What's the next part?)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 pm
(hello?)
Anonymous

Sat May 27, 2017 5:53 pm
(I didn't see your response. I'm sorry.)

No matter where the kid ran, the smoke continued to constrict his lungs the city around him continued to burn. Every feeling, taste, sight, smell was so real... haunting even... As the nine-tales roared, smashing down another couple buildings, debris the size large walls came raining down upon him... The kid would find himself unable to move, trapped in some invisible grip that denied him mobility, an intense fear (caused by the scenerio of the genjutsu) gripping his stomach. Suddenly, right before the stone smashing into him, the kid would soon find himself flying through the sky, looking down at his burning city as if he had suddenly turned into a bird... He'd then feel an arm around his waist gripping him tight, almost threatening to choke him and the profanity of someone seemingly right above him as he spoke things unfit for anyone. If the kid would look up, he'd find that he was staring up at a village jounin, young but not overly so with stubble all along his chin, his headband tied tightly around his arm.

"Damn kid..." He cursed, glaring down at him. "Do you want to die? Well... we'd better get you somewhere saf-" Suddenly, the kid was falling... along with the lower half of the ninja, blood spraying him as he fell. Darkness fell over him as a massive orange furry pillar swept several yards above him, the force seeming to shove the kid in that direction... then there was another one... As the kid fell, he was staring into the tails of the 9-tailed fox.

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Sat May 27, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat May 27, 2017 10:12 pm
Atarashī twists and lands on his feet. "What the hell? Alright, time to leave. I hope that this is standard, otherwise I'm being punished for failing or this is something done randomly to weed out failures." Atarashī looks around the environment to try and see anything that he could use to pry himself out of the genjutsu. Atarashī suddenly sees things that he'd ignored before in place of his own confusion and desire to try and prove that he was a good student. The first thing he noticed was that the sky's color was undefined. Atarashī makes the tiger seal and starts the process of disrupting his chakra network to try and break out of the genjutsu. He focuses on the fact that the color of the sky is undefined and he uses that to focus the disruption of his chakra system to peal away the sky. After the sky is removed the rest of the genjutsu starts to fall apart. Atarashī then peels away the away the ground thanks to the fact that he noticed that the ground very undefined and non-descript. Atarashī uses the disruption of his chakra network the destroy the nine tailed fox. He then tears away the background and everything in it. Last but not least, Atarashī uses his genjutsu release to dispel the trees. [Atarashī] "Sir, that genjutsu you put me under wasn't on the schedule for the Genin exams. I don't know why you did it but if it was because I offended you then I sincerely apologize. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed, but could you please tell me if I did fail of if I passed?"

(813/800)
Anonymous

Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 am
Salzem merely raised an eyebrow as the kid finally came out of his comatose state somewhat complaining, stating that the genjutsu "wasn't on the schedule." What...? The wolf merely shook his head and sighed, clearly exasperated with this kid. There WAS no schedule. What good would there be in an exam such as this if he knew EXACTLY what he was supposed to do? He was given the general criteria to study and if he had an issue that he didn't get to see every single question before hand then this world would hit him hard... It was like slag complaining that it was being hit with a blacksmith's hammer to be forged into a blade... Making it harder than it had to be.

"Listen kid... There was no 'schedule'. You were told to preform a few basic jutsu, no more, no less." Salzem stated, withdrawing a Konoha headband from his coat pocket and tossing it at him casually, landing in his hands if he caught it, or slapping into his chest if he didn't. "You must be ready to face the unknown. These are dangerous times."

"Nevertheless, you preformed adequately. You may now consider yourself a genin of the Hidden Leaf Village. Report the Hokage at your earliest convenience for duty assignments and missions."

With that, the lycan would step out of the room with his clipboard and pencil under one arm, slamming his hands into a sign before disappearing completely. He supposed he needed to inform the Hokage about the newest addition to their military.

(EXIT)
(Claim yer rank up rewards X3)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 am
Atarashī sighs as the Proctor didn't understand what he said. He bites into his thumb as he leaves for home.

(I would like to claim a rank increase to Genin and whatever rewards come from that (if there aren't any then that's fine. I can't tell if there are rewards for Genin or not.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum