Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Nascency ~P~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Nascency ~P~

Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 pm
At Aryll's further questioning, the boy would scratch the back of his head, keeping one hand on the wheelchair to keep it's forward momentum rolling while he did so, stopping after a short duration and returning the hand to the wheelchair. "Well, he taught me suiton in the first place. He showed me a few jutsu here and there. When I was into taijutsu, he started showing me some of the more basic hyuuga taijutsu, the palms techniques and such."

"The hidden mist jutsu? No clue what that is, actually." the boy would say, releasing the wheelchair momentarily to form the tiger handseal, expelling a thick mist from his mouth before grabbing the wheelchair again. "Yeah, incredibly simple actually. You just gather suiton chakra in your stomach, and release it. You don't wanna keep it there, though. If you hold on to it, it pressurizes and turns into another jutsu entirely. Suidanha, if you're familiar. If not, I can show you that as well. Sometime later." the boy would say.

"Yes, I know the way back. Now, other things I could teach you... I know some of the more elementary suiton, raiton and katon jutsu, but I don't think any of that will strike your fancy. Uh... Water Replacement, if you're interested in that at all. You take an available source of water and utilize it like you would with the substitution jutsu. It creates a believable illusion that you've been hit, if your opponent is gullible." the boy would say, still lost in thought categorizing his available arsenal. It was a shame the young hyuuga showed little interest in the same things as Altar. There was so much potential, so much he could teach her, but they were simply incompatible in terms of... well, Altar's ability to teach her.

"Space Time isn't THAT bad, Aryll. It's actually a very fun train of study, and it's just a fun to put to actual use. While not the most effective in offensive combat, the supplementary abilities are fascinating, being able to toy with space and time as it fits you... I'm glad you seem interested, at least. Maybe that can be something to look into after the Blood Games." the boy would say, making a mental note to show Aryll Void some time. So long as she didn't approacht the edge, she'd be fine and dandy.
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 pm
When Altar affirmed that Haru was the one who taught him the suiton style of ninjutsu, Aryll nodded sagely.
”I bet he used those rings and made you pass suiton through them, didn’t he? That’s an old family trick.” She explained. The rings were an old method of training her particular branch of the Hyuuga family had been making use of for decades, something that had been used when teaching Aryll herself suiton, and the same went for her brother, her father, and his father before him, and his father before him. It wasn't so much a Hyuuga tradition as something that their family in particular had used. Suiton was a particularly common chakra manifestation in her family, and only Haru had been able to break that mold by being attuned to Raiton, although even he eventually mastered Suiton as well. They all felt a certain call to the sea, to the water, and it was a large reason as to why Aryll was so passionate about her primary element.

”I’m surprised he taught you that. He must have placed… A lot of trust in you.” She said, not sure how to approach this subject. She was a little annoyed that Haru provided this one not only with a byakugan, but also with the means of performing their clan’s hidden techniques, trade secrets of the Hyuuga clan. She wouldn’t take this frustration out on him, nor could she if she wanted to, but it remained, bubbling below the surface. Not anger at Altar, but at her brother. For his compassion, for his blind trust, for his weakness. She didn’t agree with his methods, that was for sure, and she didn’t agree with his decisions, especially this one. To trust an outsider with both the Hyuuga clan’s legendary white eye and its secret techniques was too far, especially of the head of the clan. The very mark that adorned Aryll’s head reminded Aryll of the sheer ridiculousness of this sentiment. Should she die, her dojutsu would be destroyed, while his would be allowed to stay and fester in the bodies of outsiders, of strangers.

She bore no ill will to Altar in spite of this, for how was he to know any better? When Altar said he had no clue what the hidden mist jutsu was, Aryll rolled her eyes, activating her byakugan so she could see the hand seal(s) he made. Just a tiger seal? Neat. She watched him spew out mist chakra, explaining that he kneaded it within his stomach before releasing it, warning her not to hold this chakra in, except if she was to attempt another jutsu.
”I’ll stick to this one, for now.” She said, making a tiger seal with a single hand. She had been attempting to learn how to make seals one-handed, and after her fight with Kozaru, where she’d learned how to break genjutsu without making ANY hand seals, this seemed fairly easy. The trick was kneading your chakra with effectively half the support. With her half tiger seal, she manipulated her suiton, allowing it to pressurize and bubble up inside her, before quickly releasing it in a puff of mist that barely extended out a meter.

”Uh, this never happens, I swear.” Aryll said, her eyes widening with mock shock. She made a tiger seal with her opposite hand, switching for ease of operation, and tried again, kneading suiton in her stomach. She let it bubble, felt it start to increase in pressure, and released it. She spat out a solid mist, surprisingly effectively, which formed around them and obscured the entire street. Her second outburst was surprisingly effective, more so than she could have hoped for.

”Well, that was easy.” She said through the thick mist, cheerfully switching her hand and resuming her attempt at charging the suiton chakra within her. Now, she merely blew puffs of mist like a chain smoker with a cigar, thoroughly enjoying herself as she held a conversation with Altar. ”Looks like you owe me five hundred ryo, bub.” She teased between puffs of mist. ”What else?” She asked, like a comedian looking for material.

As he explained his other elements, Aryll stroked her chin thoughtfully with the hand that wasn’t making half tiger seals.
”Hmm… Raiton sounds interesting, but I’ve only learned suiton, and we hardly have the time to teach me an entire chakra nature, do we?” She commented. When he mentioned the water substitution technique, Aryll raised her hand like an excited schoolgirl with a question. ”Ooh, ooh! That one!” She said, waving her hand in the air as if Altar somehow would miss it. ”I saw someone do that once, I thought it was so cool! Show me, show me!” She said, her enthusiasm clear.

When he made the offer of teaching her Space and Time ninjutsu after the blood games, Aryll nodded appreciatively. ”We shall see. I was thinking of working on some my fuinjutsu after the exams, since I’m not all that useful in this chair. Some supplementary abilities would extend my shelf life.” She said sarcastically, lying through her teeth about her usefulness in the chair. Of course, there was more to Aryll then meets the eye, but she hardly wanted to go around all the time shouting “HEY, RESPECT ME! I MIGHT BE CRIPPLED, BUT I HAVE A GIANT ROBOT THAT COULD RIP YOU IN HALF IF IT WANTED TO!”

Yeah, that would probably not go well for her popularity. She would just stick to keeping things ambiguous.

Alas, however, they had now reached Aryll’s place of residence. As she wheeled to the door, she thanked Altar for his time and his training, before politely taking her leave for the night.
"Thank you for your help, Altar. I'll see you around!" She said, waving before wheeling herself back into the old house.

(Exit)
(13623)

+68 stats
2000Water Clone Jutsu
500 [url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22539-hyuuga-curse-mark]Hyuuga Curse Mark
3005 Skillful Achievement with a whatever
500 Ventriloquism 
1,000/Halved via teaching Hidden Mist
2,000 One Handed Hand Seals. I'll have over 75 chakra once I allocate these stats of course.

[/url]
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat May 13, 2017 3:44 am
Approved at Aryll, exit approved unless interrupted
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 pm
The boy would watch the girl wheel off with a smile on his face, taking a second to see her through the door safely before pushing his hands in his pockets and turning to leave for his own home, the smile on his face quickly becoming a scowl.

So many similarities, yet they were so technically different. Family harm and abandonment, yet on different ends of the same spectrum. Life had been cruel to them both. It had stripped Aryll of her legs and her sense of security, faith in others. It had stripped Altar of everything he knew except cold anger that barely bordered on non recognizable compassion.

They were so similar. Yet so very different.

Yet the same could be said about Altar and his former mentor and best friend. Aryll's brother. Haru Hyuuga. He and Altar had been complete opposites. Haru was striven by a medical oath. He was dedicated to his family and his village. Altar liked to owe no allegiance, make no promises. It was easier that way, at least it was for him. Haru would do anything for the people he served. Altar despised them. And yet, they had been best friends.

Haru had been gifted in medical jutsu and close quarters combat. Yet when Altar had tried to follow the same path, no matter how hard he tried, it seemed he was destined to fail. He was no healer. He was, in all intents and purposes, a failure in everything Haru had excelled at. They were nothing alike. Complete and total opposites.

But did that make him any worse of a spiritual successor to the man? He carried nothing of the man's legacy, but he did his best to uphold what he had been taught by the Hyuuga, following life lessons to the literal letter. He would never be a Hyuuga. He would never be a medical nin, or possess the power of Creation Rebirth. Yet he had been a good student, and Haru had been the best mentor he could have ever asked for. Haru had been the best friend he could have ever asked for.

A noble Hyuuga had picked up a discarded child, taking him under his wing and teaching him a myriad of things about life. Would Altar do the same with Aryll? Would the once broken Shinkou form a bond with the kindred spirit of the Hyuuga girl who had lost everything? These were the thoughts plaguing Altar's mind through the trip home, the rest of the day and late into the night. Deciding against sleep, the boy sat up, idly wondering about if he could live up the same type of mentorship for Aryll that Haru had been for him. Watching the stars, the boy's eyes would widen ever so slightly, wetting as a star, a diamond in the sky, a rhombus of purity in the far night sky faltered slightly, before blinking out of existence.

"Rest easy, old friend."  

Would history repeat itself? Well, only time would tell.

~Exit, TWC: 5030~
~Claiming 5030 words towards Bijuu Cloak V1, at 5030/14000~
~Memorizing Aryll's Chakra Signature~

~Maximum Feels Achieved~
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:55 pm
Altar you are welcome to a second opinion but after going through the thread you have less then 200 words of talking to Chomei, and I dont see where you did any training using Chomei's chakra. You are welcome to quote out where you did in case I missed it, I am prone to missing things sometimes and if I did I appologize for the added work and possible frustration, but I cant seem t find where you trained with Chomei's chakra, and there was only 5 posts where you actually spoke to Chomei. So i can not approve 5000 words of training towards the V1 cloak. 

You are approved for memorizing Aryll's chakra signature and your exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum