Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cloudmonkey357
Cloudmonkey357
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)  Empty The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 pm
On one rainy day in Konoha, Misty woke up in hopes of going to the training grounds. He got up from his bed and pulled his curtain to look outside. He got annoyed when he saw the rain. The training grounds is pretty far from his house and he doesn't want to walk all the way there being drenched by the rain. He got up to head down for breakfast. Walking down the stairs, he saw Zaki and his parents eating on the table with a plate waiting for him. He didn't mind that they started eating without him. Their parents stood up and took an umbrella to go out. Before walking out, their mom said, "We're just going to visit a friend of ours." Zaki was left alone on the table. After their parents left, Misty sat down next to Zaki. She said "You're later than usual big bro, are you ok"? Misty just said "I'm fine, waking up a few minutes late isn't something to worry about". Zaki replied saying, "Okay, you better not be sick. This is our free day from Academy, so I was hoping to have fun with you." Misty was confused because he didn't know how she wanted to have fun on a rainy day like that. He asked "What do you propose we do on a day like this? It's pouring wet out there." Zaki got off her chair and she pulled out a chess board while saying, "We can play this". Then Misty said "Fine, but if it stops raining, I'll head straight to the training grounds". Zaki sat on the floor to set the pieces of the game. She finished setting it up before Misty finished eating his breakfast. Zaki complained, "What's taking you so long there"?! Misty said, "I'm taking my time eating because there's no reason to rush". After finishing his food, he brought his plate and everyone else's plate to the kitchen to wash them. Zaki complained again, "You don't have to do that now"! Misty replied simply saying, " Why not? Someone has to clean these and mom and dad went out." When he finished washing all the dishes, the rain stopped pouring outside. Misty said,  "Would you look at that, it stopped raining. I'm gonna go to the training grounds". Zaki sighed and said, "Fine, but I'm coming with you". Misty said, "Okay, but put the chess board away". After that he set off to the training grounds. He got there with Zaki coming a few minutes later.
WC: 421

Last edited by Cloudmonkey357 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)  Empty Re: The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 pm
Han woke up early in the morning, eager to train a little today. He rubs his eyelids and yawns as he looks outside his bedroom window. He sees the rain pouring heavily outside and he sighs. "Well, training can wait I guess." He says to himself as he ruffles his messy morning hair. He gets out of bed and takes off his pajamas to get into the shower. Like usual, he takes a long cold shower and brushes his teeth before changing into his ninja gear. He shines his Leaf Ninja Headband then ties it around his forehead, signifying that he is a Gennin in Konoha. He walks down stairs and eats breakfast quickly with his father. He looks outside the window once more and sees that the rain is lifting and he smiles. "Looks like the rain is stopping. I guess I can go train now." Han says and his father replies. "Alright, be safe ok. Try not to overwork yourself. I'll go to work now, too. Bye, son." His father says. "Bye, dad." Han says as he walks outside and heads towards the training grounds. He walks down the long dirt roads of Konoha and reaches the training grounds without any issue. The skies above him have been cleared and there are barely any clouds in the sky. He looks over at the training grounds and notices two kids training. One of them looks Han's age and the other looks a bit younger. Neither of them seem to be ninja yet as Han can see there movements and lack of a headband. He walks up to the two kids and starts to talk to them. "Hi! Are you guys Academy Students? If you are, I can help you train. It's always good to get back to the basics." Han says with a smile on his face. He waits for the reply of the kids with his hands behind his head in a casual manner.

WC:326
OoC:My name is Han Ryomi* and please put your word count at the bottom of your post.
Cloudmonkey357
Cloudmonkey357
Citizen

The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)  Empty Re: The Training Of Misty (Han Ryomi, Seiya Yuhi)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 am
After getting to the training grounds, Misty started training his skills on kunai and shuriken throwing. Zaki got there seeing Misty hitting most of his targets. Zaki said, "You're already good with that so shouldn't you be practicing your ninjutsu"? Misty responded saying, "I haven't perfected it yet, so I'll do the ninjutsu and genjutsu training another time". "You just want to avoid doing your ninjutsu training because it's too hard." Zaki said. After hearing this, Misty laughed. "You're one to talk, you avoid training your physical body because it's too hard for you. You just rely on your Chakra." Misty said while grinning at her. Zaki said in embarrassment, "Fine, I'll train my skills in Kunai and shuriken throwing like what you're doing". After a few minutes of continuous training, a boy that's near the age of Misty approached them saying "Hi! Are you guys Academy Students? If you are, I can help you train. It's always good to get back to the basics." Misty got annoyed after hearing him say "get back to the basics. Misty said "Yeah we're Academy Students, but what makes you think a Gennin like you, is gonna be any help in our training? Can't you see we're already doing good on the basic skills of the shinobi. We're just perfecting our skills." Zaki smacked his head and said, "Do you really think we don't need his help?! He's a Gennin for crying out loud. He's gonna be better than you at a lot of things. He might actually be able to help us at our ninja training and he doesn't look too bad, just look at him." 
WC: 274
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 am
Han listens to the rude reaction of the boy his age and he feels a little uncomfortable. 'Maybe I should just back off.' He thought to himself before the girl argues with what Han thinks is her brother. Han stands in between the two of them and tries to stop the conflict. "Easy now. Calm down guys, I just want to help. Besides, bickering will get you nowhere. I noticed that you were training with shuriken, maybe I can help. How about you throw one as far as you can, as strong as you can. It can help me to see how  your skill so far, and help me asses your strengths and weaknesses. Aim for the tree line about thirty meters away from us. You can move closer if you like, just try to hit it." Han says seriously as he acts like a teacher. He then walks back about 10 meters and grabs a shuriken from his weapon pouch. Han throws a shuriken faster than they can see and the shuriken flies by their faces at high speeds. When they turn around they would see the shuriken go straight through the tree, leaving a star shaped hole. Han smiles and looks at the two students and asks them a question. "Are you ready?" 

OoC: 
Shuriken Sharpness is 50, My personal sharpness booster is 26, Total Sharpness is 76 na
Throwing Speed is 91 and throwing distance is 46 meters
The shuriken was thrown at 40 meters
Let's just say that the trees have a health of 30

WC:215
Cloudmonkey357
Cloudmonkey357
Citizen

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:29 am
The boy wanted to help them with their training. Zaki accepted while Misty still had doubts about him. He told them to demonstrate their throwing skills on a tree. After telling them that, he gave them an example by throwing a shuriken at the tree. The shuriken flew past their faces with amazing speed, leaving them shocked at the speed of the shuriken. This throw left a star shaped hole on the tree Seeing the star shaped hole, Zaki was amazed by the amazing throw. On the other hand, Misty got annoyed even because he thought he was showing off his throwing skills. The boy said "Are you ready?" Zaki said "Hold on a sec, before all that, let's introduce ourselves. My name is Zaki and this is my big brother, Misty. We are members of the Hozuki clan. Might I ask who you are?" 
WC: 145
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 am
'Finally, a voice of reason. She is probably the more mature of the two, more polite at least.' Han thinks to himself as she introduced herself and her older brother. Han smiles and replies. "I'm sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Han Ryomi. I'm part of the Yuki Clan I guess. Hozuki, huh? The clan that can turn into water?" Han asks curious. The Hozuki are an interesting clan to him, especially because of his own bloodline. He wonders if he could accidentally freeze them and his mind wanders off. He shakes his head and focuses on the task at hand again before pointing at the trees ahead. "Well, enough about me. Let's get to training! Misty, you are the eldest so you can go first. Zaki, you can go after your older brother. It would make things easier for me if you go one at a time, I hope you don't mind." Han says with a chuckle as he puts his hand behind his head casually. He then waits for a reply before focusing on Misty to asses his strength.

WC:183
Cloudmonkey357
Cloudmonkey357
Citizen

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 am
Han told Misty to go before Zaki and Zaki approved by saying, "We don't mind at all. Whenever You're ready, Misty." Hearing all this, Misty got pressured because he was first and he needed to do the best he can possibly do to prove his skill to Han. He won't know how good his sister would do but then a few seconds later he remembers that he has no reason to worry. He is reassured because he knows that he always does better than his sister at this type of thing. He grabs one kunai from his pocket and walks a few meters closer to the tree to have a good distance from it. He got into a stance and, took a deep breath before he threw the kunai straight at the tree. The kunai he threw landed around an inch beside the star shaped hole that Han made. The kunai stuck one inch deep into the tree. "Wow! You're really talented big Bro! I can't do something like that!" Zaki said in an enthusiastic manner. "Now it's my turn. I know I can't do as well as that but I'll try my best anyway." She grabs a shuriken from her pouch and gets a bit closer from where Misty was standing. She threw her shuriken with a smile on her face. The shuriken hit a few inches below the other two marks. It didn't stick for long so it dropped to the ground a few seconds later. She kept the smile on her face to hide her frustration from the two others with her. "Don't feel bad, that's good progress. You'll be as good as me sooner or later" Misty said while putting his hand on her shoulder. Zaki asked, "You really think I'd ever be as good as you?" Misty simply nods his head while smiling in reply to her question. After lifting Zaki's spirits with that conversation, Misty turned to Han and said, "Now that we've proven our selves to you, what kind of training according to our skill level will you give us?" 
WC: 347
(Sharpness of the kunai=50, Sharpness booster=4, Total sharpness=54, Throwing speed=48, Throwing distance=24)
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am
Han smiles as he watches the two siblings walk a bit closer to the tree, after all they are still just students. He watches Misty go first and notices a bit of hesitation at the start before relaxing and releasing a fairly good throw for an Academy Student. He threw a kunai instead of a shuriken for whatever reason but Han didn't mind. He looked at Misty's form and saw that he put in a lot of strength behind his throw but still put enough speed to actuually launch it forward making it very effective. He watches the kunai launch through the air around half the speed of his shuriken and impact and pierce the tree an inch away from the hole Han had made. Han smiles and nods approvingly and looks at Zaki to throw a kunai or shuriken next. He sees her pull out a shuriken and she walks a little bit closer to the tree than her brother. She pulls her arm back and throws the shuriken as hard as she could. Han watches her form carefully and notes that she is still hesitating. She released her grip on the shuriken to early, creating a large arc that caused it to curve downwards. She put all her strength into it but she was too slow to make it effective. Han furrows his brow and looks at where the shuriken landed. It landed a few inches lower than the other two and he was surprised to see that it managed to pierce the tree. However, a few moments later it fell out and landed flat on the ground. Han looks at Zaki and notices a slight blush on her face, he wasn't sure whether it was embarrassment or frustration but it was one of them. Han then sees Misty comforting his younger sibling and a smile comes to his face. Misty then asked him what training they will do. Han replied. "Well, I think we should work on your speed a little more. A little extra speed can go a long way and it will really help your throwing skills. Without speed, no matter how much force you put nothing will ever come of it. I'm gonna make you guys run a circuit I designed myself. Follow me and run as fast as you can!" Han says before taking off running towards the stream. 

WC:396
(Han runs at a speed of 31)
Cloudmonkey357
Cloudmonkey357
Citizen

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 am
After the demonstration that Misty and Zaki did to prove their current level of skill, Han told them to work on their speed. He was gonna train their speed by making them chase him down. They had to run as fast as they could if they wanted to at least get close to him. Han turned around to run towards the stream, but as he was doing this, Zaki already started to run after him. It took Misty a few seconds to understand that the chase has already begun and he's been wasting time just standing there. He took off the second he got the gist of what's going on. He shouted at the top of his voice, "Hey! Wait for me! You didn't say anything about it starting right away!" Due to being far behind the two, he rushed to catch up to them and because if this, he didn't pay attention to where he was going. He tripped over a large stone that didn't catch his eye and his face landed flat on the ground. Zaki turned around to look at what happened to him and she screamed, "Misty! Are you ok?!" Misty put his head up and blood started flowing out his nose. There was a small unnoticeable hole in the ground from where his nose landed He says, "I'm alright". Zaki replies, "You don't look alright to me". She ran towards her brother worrying about his face. 
WC: 241
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:50 am
Han looked back and he saw Misty on the ground. Han quickly turned around and rushed to help. He saw that his nose was bleeding and he might have a bruise on his face. "Don't worry, Zaki. Let me help your brother." He says as he nudges her away from her brother. Han focuses his chakra into his hand and places it onto the wound. The two students would see a greenish aura begin to glow around Han's hand as healing energy flows into the open wound, sealing it and removing any signs of the wound ever happening. Han wipes off the bit of blood that remained and lifted Misty back up onto his feet. "You okay there? Be careful next time. You don't have to chase me, just keep me in sight and try your best to keep up. Now, let's resume the training, alright?" Han says. After the students reply he would quickly perform the hand seals required to use the body flicker technique and seemingly teleport 20 meters away from them. He keeps on running at full speed now, still headed towards the stream, the first stop in their training. He knows they would not be able to keep up, but if they continue to try, they will eventually be as fast as him. But for now, they are left in the dust.

WC:226
Body Flicker=10 AP
Total Speed would be 137 but I only want to appear 20 meters ahead
Basic Medical Ninjutsu Level One=5 AP
Total AP left:404-15=389
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum