Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

I come with cookies

+10
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Royalty <3
Alister Yama
Raizuko Akari
Kyson
Koroshi Uchiha
Haruki Akari
Kai
Saku
Takeshiyama
14 posters
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

I come with cookies  - Page 2 Empty Re: I come with cookies

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:12 pm
"Busy being a little bitch." Maku would say off handedly about his friend and current kage. "Yea he prob needs to hear that. For being such a tough guy he is a slave to his emotions more than he shows." He'd take a couple more bites.

"It's not worth the visit right now. Maybe after while. Trying to shake it up and do what he only talked about." He kept things vague. Not on purpose but just keeping conversational pace. At this point he finished his burger and flipped his hair behind him. "Is she really worth all these favors? First I met her she was swept off her feet ya know. Had to carry her to recuperate. I have that affect on people." He'd say with another smile.

The man had decent knowledge of the power players it seemed. Former kage he supposed it made sense. "Guess we are allies by circumstance. Could be worse." He'd say with a shrug. The pair of S rank mn had to be causing something. Maku thought he started to see some guards to move about. Even sensing some people running around. Probably talking behind the safety of Walls, making plans and waiting for real players to start it all. That was fine, talk was cheap anyway.

"Sooooo my favorite color is like lavender. What about yours?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:25 pm
Takeo nodded. Sounded like Youka. "Yeah, I'll head over there eventually. Ain't in any real rush though." He finished his burger with a final bite, chewing and swallowing as is the natural process for eating. Takeo nodded along with Maku's talk. Active listening folks, shows you're engaged in the conversation.

As he listened, Takeo reached up and caught a falling object. His eyes turned to the sky, observing as the pigeon flew away back into the distance. He unwrapped the parcel, taking out his shiny new light up jacket. Takeo slid it over his armour, adjusting it and such. Only then did he reply about the whole Akihana thing. "Eh, she saved my life once from a self-inflicted wounded. Long story..oh and she also babysits my pet Pig sometimes." Takeo explained simply. Pretty common reason for helping someone after all.

"Allies by circumstance is fine." Takeo folded his arms, tapping his foot against the ground. He felt older. Like he had been stood here for many hours even though only a few brief moments had passed. Perhaps that was due to the boredom. Not to say that Maku was boring company, oh no. Infact if Maku hadn't of been here Takeo would have probably left ages ago.

It seemed Maku was also bored, asking Takeo about his favourite colour. "I'm fond of cerulean myself." His eyes flickered around the immediate area carefully. "So, any hobbies?"
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm
The exams had finally ended and there were celebrations all over the village to congratulate the newly promoted ninja from both Sunagakure and Konohagakure. Everything was nice and calm, nothing really important happening anymore since the year long exams were no longer a thing and Jace didn't have to worry about group fights or how to put his opponent out of bounds. Besides, his new goal was to become a member of Konoha's ANBU anyway sooooo not that it really mattered. 

Deciding to opt out of the celebrations early and head back to the Leaf Village ahead of his comrades, Jace had all his belongings packed and ready to go sealed away in a small scroll that was tucked neatly in one of his weapons pouches. Since the journey was often long and bothersome he kept his sword positioned neatly on his back as usual while his other, smaller equipment was divided up into the two pouches on his waist. His pink umbrella was open and slung over his right shoulder. More so for appearances than anything else since the hot desert sun had already begun its descent and the heat was becoming more bearable. 

By the time he had made it to the gates he had passed an incredible amount of people, shinobi and civilians alike, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. If he was being honest, most of the village seemed to be in an uproar about something now. It might have been the enormous chakra signature that had just materialized out of thin air from just beyond the gates. Sure it was larger than anything he had really encountered before, save that giant two-tailed cat made up of blue fire, but there was no sign of attack just yet. 

Shrugging at his bad luck, the blonde boy figured he might as well check out what was going on before he left since technically he was an ally to the Hidden Sand and had been given permission to participate in their operations. Nonchalantly walking past the apparently not guarded gates, he noticed two men chit chatting nearby. One was dressed in what looked like some kind of girl's uniform and carrying a sword. The other was half naked, only an apron covering the top half of his body. The emblem of Hoshigakure was plastered everywhere from the side of the grill to the mountain of goods and trash beside it. It was even on the apron!

He made his way over to the pair, initially planning on finding out what they were up to, but then deciding that the tantalizing smell of the man's meat was so mouth watering he had to partake. He was whistling an upbeat tune as he did so. Stopping near the grill, he addressed the apron-wearing man first, since he was obviously the cook. "I'll take two with cheese melted over top please." he would say immediately. It was obvious that the food was way more important than finding out what these two incredibly sexy men were doing bullshitting outside the village gates. "I'm Jace by the way. Sorry if it was rude of me to just ask for a burger. The aroma of sizzling meat was just too good to pass up. Might I ask who you two are?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:10 pm
"Is it a real pig? Or like a dog with an ironic name?" Totally logical thing to ask. Never knew people where weird when it came to pets. Aki once names an over sized rat cupcake after all, and it most assuredly was not a baked good. Not one Maku would have claimed anyway.

"Self inflicted wounds are the worst....". He'd say picking his teeth as though he mentioned stubbing his toe. Blowing outwardly and whistling a second he said, "that's a good choice, bet you also like red heads." He would say with a laugh clearly not making a reference to Pokémon.

"Ummmm my hobbies include cooking, dancing, singing, and fine hair care products." He would say pointing to his golden locks blowing magnificently in the wind. "See I like all music but, opera might be my favorite. Just depends you see. It's all about how you hit the notes, and diaphragm control." And with that he would put one had behind his back, place on on his abdomen, and let out a beautiful note. His voice would change as he gave it a few bars, before coming to a halt. You see you can't be like, o I do this, and not prove it. That's what bitches do.

"What about you? What do you do for fun? And since we are playing this waiting game, do you prefer the smell of lemons or limes? By the way, that's a badass jacket."

As he finished speaking a fellow arrived and started to ask for a burger. He'd watch for a second and like a gentleman allow takeo first chance to respond. "My name is Maku, currently warlord and Makukage of Kumogakure. It's a pleasure to meet you Jace. Also, do you prefer the smell of lemons or limes?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 pm
"No it's name is Pig, and it's a pig." Takeo said this as if it were normal. "Aki wanted to name it something stupid. Only got it because of that stupid dog Fairy Cake..or whatever it was." Takeo thought back to the moment he had first met Pig. A small smirk appeared on his face, it was quite an amusing time now that he thought back on it.

Takeo nodded, "That they are." He added, moving back to the grill and inspecting the fresh patch of burgers he had put on. Naturally he flipped the apron to the front of his outfit, didn't want his fancy jacket or armour to be ruined by grease or anything like that. "Maybe Suna is full of vegans." Takeo mused. "I am a fan of the water." Takeo quipped back at the red head reference. Funny, he had only known Maku for a short time and yet it felt like they were already exchanging inside jokes. Perhaps they had natural chemistry. Like they had known each other for many years, and had met before in a different life. Takeo shook his head, what nonsense.

Upon witnessing, and hearing, the vocal display by Maku Takeo gave a soft applause. "Incredible talent." He flipped a burger over, looking across the landscape for awhile as he contemplated the answer to the question posed to him. "Well. I'm somewhat of a traveller these days. Moon, Island, Lightning, Haven, Snow, Rain. I've been too many countries, I enjoy sightseeing. Though I must admit, this is the first time I've ventured this far south. Nice weather, makes a change." Takeo found himself rambling on for a bit absentmindedly. "Other than that, I enjoy social drinking and the occasional wager." The man paused for a minute, flipping another burger over. "Probably lemons. And thank you, I ordered it recently." He answered finally after some deliberation.

It was at this point that the other male approached. Takeo knew of his presence of course, his eye never failed him. He listened as the male ordered something. Takeo smiled softly, it seemed these burgers wouldn't go to waste after all. In a rather short amount of time Takeo had prepared the order, his training as a shinobi giving him a slight edge when it came to preparation and the like. He handed the order over on one of those cheap party cardboardish plate things. "Enjoy." The white haired man said to the newcomer, running a hand through his hair. "Pleasure to meet ya Jace. I'm Takeo, diplomat from Hoshigakure. I decided to help public relations a bit before I started my actual task, which is the reason for the little set up."

He tried to keep his introduction brief, knowing that keeping Maku waiting to introduce himself was incredibly poor form. After that, his eyes would peer over towards Jace awaiting his answer to the important question.

Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:42 pm
The burgers were finished in the least amount of time the flamboyant Uchiha had ever seen. Quickly taking the piece of cardboard being used as a plate, he topped his burgers with mayo, lettuce, onions and ketchup. The best way to eat any burger, of course. He lifted the first burger to his mouth to take a bit before a thought suddenly occurred to him and he set it back down. "I don't suppose you'd happen to have any bacon, would you? Can't eat a burger without bacon." he said matter of factly. 

Then of course he turned to Maku. It would have been very rude to not look at whom was speaking. "Ah I see. Warlord and Makukage. Yes of course. I have no idea what a Makukage is, but if you're a warlord from Kumo is it safe to assume you're not here as a tourist?" A very bland and unimportant question amidst the flavorful information begin discussed. "Oh and lemons for me. Definitely lemons. Though I do enjoy a lime in the occasional beer. Does wonders for the taste." Yes, very important information indeed. 

Now that it was obvious that lemons were preferable over limes, Jace turned to face Takeo as he was the one who spoke next. "Ooh a diplomat. Well that explains the abundance of Hoshigakure's insignia I suppose. Wow what a treat. A warlord and a diplomat in one day!" Jace took a bite of his burger now, whether or not he had received the bacon he had asked for. "And these burgers are to die for. Thank you very much." It was true, the burger was to his satisfaction. As was this conversation. "I am but a lowly ninja of Konoha. I wish held a post more deserving of current company." That was what he hoped was conveyed, of course speaking with a mouth full of food didn't always help.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:09 pm
"I mean warlords take vacations. I find it very rude you would make such assumptions." Maku would say with a chiding tone. I mean, he was right and all, still though to just assume was awfully rude. Take for the example one piece. By the name it sounds pretty short, but in reality it's like a thousand pieces of shit. See, don't judge things by just names or you could end up very disappointed with your narrow views.

Takeo spoke, the boy spoke, it was a dandy little barbecue in the desert outside some gates. What came next was a very muffled sound as the guy started to speak with a mouthful. "Ummm you are a high ranking ninja of the tornado country?" He would ask. Kid spoke with a mouthful it was hard to interpret. This was odd, Maku had thought tornado country was essentially vacant for as long as he could remember. What a rare and distinct honor this was. "I prefer likes you see. Lemons, are like the pop band of citrus. Everyone knows their name, but really when it comes right down to it on their own they only have one hit lemonade. Limes on the other hand are alternative and still trying to make a name for themselves. I appreciate the under dog." He would say giving his explanation for why he liked limes over lemons.

"We were discussing Takeo's hobbies. Social drinking and wagers you see." He would say looking at the white haired man for a moment before turning back at the new Comer and the remainder of the village. "I to enjoy wagers, though I don't know if I am much of a gambler per say. I wager on what I'll win." He would announce with a shrug. "So I mean, as a tornado ninja you probably can't let us in can you?" Hell it never hurt to ask.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:12 pm
Just like he thought a mouth full of food led to a huge misunderstanding of his words. Fortunately for him he had garnered enough information to alert the Kazekage of the goings on here at the gates. Considering the situation he couldn't just go back to Konoha like this. It was probably best for the newly promoted Jounin to go back into the village and let the Sand's higher ups know the situation. "Yes that's right, I don't have the authority to let you in, unfortunately. However I will go back inside and find someone worthy of you two fine gentlemen." the boy said quickly. Then he turned to head back into the village. "Please excuse me. Someone will be back to greet you properly shortly."

All things considered, it was satiating both in terms of hunger and information. Once back inside the gates, Jace quickly summoned his friend, Ro, and scrawled a letter describing the situation with information on the two men and their titles then tied the small scroll to the crow's leg and sent it off to the Kazekage. Once that was finished, he made his way to find the nearest Sunagakure Jounin or ANBU member in hopes of having them greet their visitors.
[exit]

[OOC: This may or may not be a temporary exit, depending on what happens with the bijuu fight. Sorry guys :/ should have thought before I entered]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:44 pm
Well, that was a touch anticlimactic. He had expected someone to meet them, and someone had. Wasn't a high ranking nin from how he felt, wasn't even a suna nin. I mean, kind of weird that the only person that would meet them wasn't even a true resident of the village. Maku wondered exactly what kind of village this was. The konoha shinobi's unconcern at them was also amusing. Clearly he understood that people are people and can be talked to.

"That's ok mate, we will come with you." He would say with a smile and twinkle in his eye. He even took a step forward. Clearly indicating that this wasn't actually a request, rather an actuality. "Sure we can find someone on the way who has something to say....". He would mention looking around. He now clearly could see guards meandering about. This was a major shinobi village to assume no one was around was foolish. It did cause him some concern that they didn't feel empowered enough to do anything. Even a guard duty lower shinobi should feel safe enough to at least initiate a conversation, no one must feel safe here.

"Let's move the party inside friend. Set up your barbecue where it can properly be enjoyed." He would say to Takeo, before swinging his bag boxes over his shoulder. The wind blew and gave a refreshing breath to his nether regions. Girl Scout outfit, this he was keeping. He dug it.

Together Takeo and Maku would walk towards the gate and if not stopped would make their way through the village disappearing into the crowd. Of course someone could probably find them, after all through many ways none of which divine intervention, stealth and sneaking in never worked anyway. Takeo and Maku would almost be shoulder to shoulder exchanging small quips to one another. Probably never moving more than a couple feet apart.

"Now uasually I don't do this, but go ahead and break them off.....". Maku would start to say under his breath as they entered and the quips slowed. "Hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama got that body rolling making every man in here wishing....". He would continue to sing as he walked. His right hand holding the sack, his left on the hilt of his sword. The sword in its sheath would start to emit music that played a chilled out groove that matched his vocals. Eternally red eyes spinning and examining the crowd for the first time.

(Brought to our attention that we are being too silly at the gates. So we will just go ahead and enter so as not to be offensive to those who are offended any longer. Takeo said just skip him and he would move in as well as I detailed. If you really want it I can skype log it or he can post agreeing.)

(Entering Suna)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin