Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

I come for Cookies!  Empty I come for Cookies!

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:41 pm
Sitting in small folding chair outside the Hogokage's Office, Hikari Namikaze would sit awaiting for the Hogokage for a meeting she had been waiting for for quite some time at this point. She had hoped that within a week of returning, the Hogokage would have made time to see her. But as the Akari knew all to well that there would be alot going on for the Hogokage to deal with, especially after having his village be attacked. As such, Hikari guessed that today was the first day that everyone who was needed would be free to attend this meeting.

The Akari Assassin's long blonde hair was tied up into a half crown around the back of her head, leaving what was leftover to be pulled back into a pony tail. The Kunoichi would be wearing a new silvery dress with black cloth interwoven throughout it that gave a formal demeaner to Hikari's presence. From her ears hung her favorite golden Hoshigakure star symbol earrings, with a back pair of high heels that made a slight clapping sound as she walked.  A modest amount of makeup had also been applied to cover up any slight blemishes on the woman's face. The Kunochi's eyes were multicolored, her left eye was an unnatural golden color, the color of a dormant Golden eye, where as her right eye was a piercing oceanic blue, her color contact that hide the girl's transplanted Byakugan some years ago. To the side of the woman's chair, laid a large steel briefcase that the woman used to carry around some essentials she needed rather than her normal purse. It was still quite early in the morning, so the Akari had brought a book to read while she awaited on the Hogokage and anyone else he was going to bring along with him.

WC: 303
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

I come for Cookies!  Empty Re: I come for Cookies!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:14 pm
"You may enter." A voice said; colossal bronze and wood doors opened inwards to a large, cavernous room. The Chuunin at the front desk ushered Hikari inside. The floor was marble of multipanel-colored marble, and overhead was the towering vaulted ceiling with massive arches and columns. On the right side of the room stood a raised gallery connected to other Unseen University areas, including the Kage office. Many windows with stained glass allowed sunlight to enter the left side of the Starfall Hall. The Kage's Oaken chair was atop a raised dais climbed up by two sets of wide steps of rough black stone. 

If she entered, she would see a dark-haired youth at the end of the hall, tall and fierce, even while seated. Ayato Hyuuga, the Seventh to bear the title of Kage, looked every bit the part today. He wore long-sleeve elaborate robes as black as the night sky, tied with a purple linen sash around a thin waist. The Byakugan heir draped a cloak of beaten purple across his shoulders that reached down to the ankles and clasped it at the chest with a bronze medal. A universal acknowledgment for those who had achieved a higher number of missions. The traditional Kage Hat was across his lap.

A row of White Shadows stood vigilant at the foot of the steps. The four Nova Corps members wore armor the color of milk, their cloaks as white as freshly fallen snow. The color separated them from the regular ninja forces of Hoshigakure, who wore blue surcoats.

"Seems like you've been gone from home for quite a while." Ayato's voice had an edge as sharp as a kunai, piercing through the room's silence. "What's in that suitcase? You have not come to bribe your Kage by any chance now, Hikari?

WC: 296
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 276150

Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:24 am
Upon being called in, the Akari didn't take much time to stand up and make her way into the kage's office. She entered the familiar room, seeing a male who hadn't been around much during her time as deputy Hogokage, but a male who Hikari was all to familiar with. Ayato Hyuuga. It had been some years since the two had interacted. Gazing him over once, having not seen him since he was barely a teenager, a bronze medal of honor caught the Kunochi's eye as she entered the room. Since becoming the Deputy Hogokage, Hikari had always had an issue with the Hyuuga on a professional level. Not because of his level of skill on the battlefield or anything like that, but more of his lack of effort to preform missions. By the time the teen had become a Nova Operative, he had only three major accomplishments to his name. An assignment to save one of Hoshigakure's crown members, a single S rank mission he preformed with Lord Snow, and the looting of Hoshigakure's archives from Hikari's own personal barrier that she had set up and hadn't had time to create a bypass for the other high ranking officers in Hoshigakure's military. Three very impressive feats by themselves, but obviously not anything that would make one be considered ready for the Nova Corp, let alone Kage material. That being said, the mark of a bronze medal of honor showed that in Hikari's absence the young Hyuuga had to have forged a legacy of his own..

Stepping into the room, the Kunoichi would start to make her way toward the Kage's seat, but would stop as the Hogokage would speak with a bone chilling demeaner. Of course, this would be what Hikari expected the 7th Shadow of the Stars to sound like, but it still felt  unreal to hear that voice again.

That being said, no trace of nervousness or fear would be able to be discerned from Hikari's voice as she spoke up. "Well, Hello to you as well, Lord Seventh." The Akari Assassin would speak in her normal cheery tone as she suddenly stopped walking, as she looked over to the side of the room, her gaze would meet where there had once been a bookcase in the hall, but it had been removed. As the Hyuuga spoke of bribes, the Kunoichi would still be looking over to toward this area. "I mean, I had planned to bribe you, but not with this case no. This is a bit of... well... lets say an administrative task we can discuss later. Tell me... there had been a book case over on that side of the wall when I had last been here. Do you know where it went?" The Kunoichi would ask, taking another look around the room, trying to see if it had been moved elsewhere in the room. "You see, I had actually had one of the last jars of cookies that Lady Second made in Hoshigakure hidden in a false bottom in there, and had wanted to get that back to offer to you, but if that isn't here... then alas,  I don't have anything to bribe you with." The golden haired Akari would say making her way toward the center of the room. "But yes, I have returned and can happily report, I successfully delivered the antidote as instructed. Mission accomplished with only slight complications." The Akari assassin would proclaim giving a curtsy as she did, the faintest tone of jest being able to be discerned from her voice.

WC: 600
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue May 09, 2023 8:00 pm

Ayato watched as Hikari entered his office, her presence like a fleeting shadow from his past. It had been years since they'd last interacted, and much had changed. Hikari was no longer the Deputy Hogokage, and Ayato had taken on the mantle of the Kage. Their shared history was a mix of camaraderie and conflict, a dynamic Ayato remembered well.

His sharp eyes took in the new version of Hikari. She had matured and evolved since he'd last seen her, just as he had. Her gaze fell on the bronze medal of honor displayed on his desk. It was a tangible reminder of his actions during his rise to the role of Kage.

As cheerful as ever, Hikari's voice cut through the tension in the room. Her casual response to his chilling demeanor indicated her fearlessness, a quality Ayato had always respected. She inquired about a missing bookcase, and Ayato's memory stirred.

"That bookcase is long gone," Ayato replied, his tone a blend of seriousness and nostalgia. "It was dismantled to make way for a more functional space. As for the cookies, it's the thought that counts. You need not bribe me, Hikari."

As she announced her successful mission and curtsied, Ayato's eyes softened with amusement. "I'm glad the mission went well, even with slight complications. Welcome back to Hoshigakure, Hikari. Much has changed since you left. You've been missed."

[WC: 230]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Hikari's return brought with it a mix of memories and emotions. Still, Ayato knew he had a full day ahead of him, filled with meetings, responsibilities, and a city to govern. He gazed at the golden-haired Akari with a cordial yet businesslike expression.

"Thank you for the report and the successful delivery of the antidote," Ayato said, offering a polite nod. "I'm sure you have much to consider, whether you'd like to return to our forces or explore a civilian life. Regardless of your choice, know that you have my full support."

His gaze hinted at the complexities of his role as Kage, but it held a warmth that spoke to the camaraderie they once shared.

"Let's catch up properly soon, Hikari," he added, wanting a more extensive conversation. "I have a busy day, and I'm sure you do too. We can discuss your return to Hoshigakure or your retirement later when you're ready." With that, Ayato subtly signaled that their current meeting had concluded.

[EXIT]

[WC: 165]
[TWC: 691]

Claiming

600 words to 24 AP for Natsuki [Living Clone]

Creation Rebirth AP: 490/600
Adding AP: 24
New CR AP: 514/600
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:35 am
Ayato Hyuuga wrote:[EXIT]

[WC: 165]
[TWC: 691]

Claiming

600 words to 24 AP for Natsuki [Living Clone]

Creation Rebirth AP: 490/600
Adding AP: 24
New CR AP: 514/600

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum