Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma]

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 pm
"The clan name hmm?"  Lucien placed his hand on his chin and tried to recall. "Yu... Yu something... Yuki. It was Yuki. I sadly never got to spar against him to try out his ability with ice. But I presume it was pretty exuberant. He was also a Hoshi-nin. How good is your control over ice?"

Lucien was interested in the rare ice element control. He didn't receive a chance to see it in the past but perhaps now would be one of his luckier days. It was already seeming like one anyway. 

"Could you show me a technique? I've never seen it in action before.

WC: 1154
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Appearance [NK,IO, Tenma]

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 pm
Yuki. That was the clan name, he now knew what he had to look up. That was the clan he needed to research. Wait..... Was that not the name of the library? Did the man here know the person the Hoshigakure library was named after? this just opened more questions. But to be sure he still needed some sign that that was indeed his clan. Then he was asked bout his control of it and He looked at the man " I do not even know if that is indeed the Clan my mother was apart of, that is what I am out here to confirm , then I will try to see if I can learn that as well. If I am, and I do learn at least one tech, I promise I will show you"

It had been some time for his searching, he sat down on a broken down wall, brushing hair back and sighing, he could not find anything at this point, and he was getting upset about that, there had to be something, just one thing was all he asked for, there NEEDED to be something here, that was his thoughts on it all.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 am
As the man turned to Lucien, he could see the determination in his eyes. They appeared slightly red as if sleep weren't on his priority list. 

Lucien nodded to the promise. "I'll look forward to it.

After Ketsueki sighed, Lucien walked toward the ruin's center. "Granted this village was destroyed, it's not unlikely that the clue you're looking for is underground, now woven into the earth.

He turned to face Ketsueki before flashing a thumbs-up combined with a snapping sound. "No problem though, I'll borrow through the ground a bit and see if I can find anything worth looking at.

The ground at Lucien's feet turned to wispy sand and he sunk, like a metal ball in gel, directly down. The grainy brownish sand cluttered his vision until he shut his eyes and switched to seismic sense. His head was soon fully submerged and the ground seemed as if he never left in the first place, solid earth once more. (ten meters deep) 

Lucien continued on his search, slithering around through a pool of sand like his snakes to an enemy's defenses. 

WC: 1,336
AP: 576
- 20 AP for Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:26 am
Tenma just laid back on the rock he was sitting on and eventually fell asleep, he had given up for not, but as he fell asleep there, something began to stir inside of him, as if second nature, his body was reacting to the nightmare that was setting in quickly, he tossed and turned in a fit, he was having a dream of the actions that happened that day at this very spot, replaying it all, and seeing things he did not remember at first.

He remember them attacking but not much after that, turns out his mother was a rather skilled Shinobi once, but the number was just to much for her to handle, but there was a point where she had them on the ropes, the ice was a major advantage for her.

Tenma tried his best to stay in the nightmare, even though he wanted to wake up, he had to see the power she had, and he saw it, it flashed suddenly when he was younger, a pin, in a circle , the size of a coin, but had a symbol on it, the Yuki clan symbol. However, Tenma would not know exactly that was what it was, he knew now tho, that was what he needed to find. That would give him the answers he sought after.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm
Lucien glanced at Ketsueki. "The clan name? Name's Yuki. Though I don't think there are many of them around. You're probably from that clan and if that's the case, you're the 2nd member of the Yuki clan that I've met." 

A cold wind howled above, rolling through and around the battered-ruins site. Lucien shivered slightly. "What's your next move?" Lucien asked, rather interesting in the guy's quest of sorts. 

"If you're looking for someone to tag along, I've got more than enough time on my hands." 

Another gust blew. "Getting pretty cold out here. Say, I wonder if those of the Yuki clan have a natural resistance to cold temperatures. Hm..." 

WC: 1159
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue May 30, 2017 3:01 am
it seems at some point Lucien returned from his underground voyage, meanwhile, Tenma himself had still fallen asleep, and he still went through what was previously mentioned, so when Lucien made his sudden reapperence, he must have been turned away from Tenma to not notice the man was sleep during his speech.

The glances was just that, glances, at such a speed that Lucien most defintly did not notice the man was asleep, not that he was just relaxing or anything. However little did Tenma know, was that his dream that was a nightmare was awakening his ability deep within, and effecting the weather outside slightly, the air around them chilled, and it seemed to effect Lucien, but not Tenma.

Probably because he was asleep deeply less then any sort of immunity to the chill, however it was comforting, enough to settle Tenma's nightmare and wake him up peacefully, the wind just before subsiding uncovered something, the very pin that his mother had lost all that time ago, the one he saw in that dream of his, coincidence or not he would pick it up in awe, and show it to Lucien.

"Can you tell me if this symbol is familiar to you or not?" if not then he would need to take it to the achives in the village and research it himself. This was the clue he was looking for, now to identify it and begin the long haul of a search.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Tue May 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Lucien glanced over to the symbol held in the man's hands and paused, eyes glaring into. A hurricane of past images shifted through his eye's mental view, though to avail. "I don't recall seeing such an item and I doubt I would have forgotten if I had."

The patrolling shinobi considered if the previous Yuki ninja he had come across would be of any help. Would he be able to locate to him if so? Likely not, even with his clan. 

"Heh... Where's that guy Atem? He vanished almost better than I did back in my old vill. What to do."
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am
Tenma would shrug and then reply with "Well then I guess I have to go studying in the Archives of the village, I do thank you however for helping me with the recovery of this, is there anything I could possibly do to help you?"

Tenma would place the pin in a pocket at this time, looking up at Lucien from the daze he was placed in, he was feeling as if it was all finally starting to come together, the pieces were falling for him just right, but he could not get complacient in his duties to the village either, let alone his training. To do what he wanted and needed to, he needed to train first and foremost.

After coming to that silent conclusion, in his mind, Tenma was still waiting for a response from Lucien, and he wondered if there really was anything he could do for this man, he seemed as if he was more together then Tenma was, not to mention his knowledge and power, it just all seemed greater then Tenma's so there seemed no point in asking his question other then because it was the right thing to do, a favor for a favor, who knows maybe Tenma could be useful to the man and he just did not know it yet.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 pm
Anything to help him? Lucien paused for a moment to think. "Well, I've been looking for someone to spar with for a while." Lucien said. He wasn't too sure of how good of a fighter Ketsueki was, but it'd be a way to learn more about him. After all, that was his primary goal at this point. 

"In fact, I've lost my proficiency with my swords. Could you train me in those?" Lucien asked. Partially unsheathing the Galaken to show the dull gray glimmer of the blade against the fading sunlight. 

"This sword belonged to my clan long ago. It was forged using hurricanes and wind-chakra. So, it augments wind release significantly." Lucien said, quickly sheathing the blade afterwards.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 am
Tenma would listen fully to everything the man had to say before responding, his head would shake back and forth as he spoke the words "No, I am sorry, but I do not have any skill with the sword that could possibly help you at this time"

After a small break in time Tenma would continue on "However a spar would be nice, although I cannot promise I will be any good for you, but this could do wonders for me, so I thank you again" Tenma would then take his stance, getting ready for a spar with the man, not really caring about the rules of it, the main thing he was sure they both knew was no kill shots pretty much.

His stance would consist of him standing and having his left side face towards Lucien, and his arms would bob up and down at the elbow, going from hanging at this sides to going as high as his chest, his legs would begin to bounce slightly, preparing himself to dodge a hit if he could, keeping himself light on his feet and ready.

With his left hand, he would make the come on hand gesture not missing a step or bob with his legs and arms, staying ready for the man, as at this point they were about ten meters away from each other due to the searching they each did causing them to be in different locations from earlier.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum