Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Dawn of a New Day [mission, Tenma] Empty Dawn of a New Day [mission, Tenma]

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm
Mission Details:

Elspeth was spinning around in a particularly spinny chair. The sun was shining brightly overhead, and she was on gate duty. So far, it was pretty barren. She sat at the booth with her puppet looming behind her, discouraging any trouble makers from attempting things that they shouldn't. Two chakra strings came from each finger, and if one looked closely, one could see that she was casually and neatly slicing papers with said chakra strings- something that wouldn't normally be possible. It was a strange jutsu that she had found, and hey. It worked. Suddenly, she heard the soft crinkle of footsteps as a stranger approached the gate. She looked up to see a hunched man with a sorrowful face. He was quite pale, as if he never went outside, and wore thick robes. Perhaps he was a priest of some sort?

"Good morning, sir," she said politely and slightly monotonously. She looked up from her paperwork, and rubbed her chin. "Are you a returning citizen, or perhaps a new immigrant?" Elspeth asked. He looked up at her before giving his answer.

"I-I am an immigrant. I come from Waterfall." He answeeed. She held up a finger for a moment.

"Hold on, let me get the proper paperwork... Ah, here we are. Now, would you mind telling me your name and your home country one more time?" she said, pen in hand as it twirled around her finger.

"My name is Kuro Yamamoto. I come from Blue River Crossing, in Waterfall." She marked down his words as he talked. Her pen strokes were neat and efficient, and made little scritching noices as the instrument glided across the paper. After carefully observing his words, he didn't appear to be lying, so she kept going.

"Do you have any family?" At the painful look on his face that immediately followed, she tactfully marked that down as a no. She sighed before continuing with her queries. "I know this is an awkward question, but do you have a criminal record?" his eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Of course not! I am a proud priest of the Order of-" she marked down a firm 'no'. She twirled the pen around her finger. Just a few more to go. She scratched the back of her neck and stretched. "What is your purpose in the city?" she interjected, interrupting his monologue. "I'm assuming religious?" he nodded.

"I wish to rejoin the rest of my religious order, which is centered in this very city. It... It died out where I lived, see..." his eyes grew poignant and far away once more. She nodded empathetically with a frown manufactured for his despair. There was a brief pause in which both were silent, one for mourning and the other out of sympathy. They remained that way for a moment before she asked the final question. "Do you have anything to declare?" Elspeth asked softly. When he shook his head no, she nodded and marked it down. "Alright, you're ready to go on." She directed the man to her partner for the day, hoping that he'd have something to add to her examination. She slid him the paperwork that she has completed and wished him luck. "Safety and peace, my friend. Did you perchance notice anything that I missed?"

(WC: 551, claiming that many words towards Puppetry Technique: Slicing Threads, 500 ryo, 1 ap, and 1 cd post with den)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Dawn of a New Day [mission, Tenma] Empty Re: Dawn of a New Day [mission, Tenma]

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:33 pm
The scar faced Chunin of Hoshigakure would give a small sigh as the harsh midday sun shone brightly down upon his position, today he had been partnered up with one of the villages newest Shinobi, a young woman named Elspeth, and together they had been assigned one of the more tedious village missions...gate duty. But that was not even the worst thing, oh no, the worst thing was that today there seemed to be absolutely nobody who wished to enter the village, he knew not where the large crowds that usually congregated around the gates had disappeared to today, but for perhaps the first time in his life he actually found himself wishing that the crowds would come back, because he was bored senseless.

At least if there was a crowd of people here he would have something to do, as it was now he was stuck with the newbie, who seemed to be in her own little world as she spun around in the chair she was seated on, with what looked to be some form of...puppet behind her...hmm, did that mean that she was one of those Shinobi Puppeteers. But that was not all, she seemed to be practicing some form of jutsu even as she sat around on the mission, creating what looked to be threads of pure chakra, two from each finger, and using them to slice cleanly through some sheets of paper...he could only find himself hoping that said paper was not the paperwork required to allow entrance into the village.

Whilst he did not believe her to be foolish enough to do such a thing he simply could not put it past her either, not because he felt that she was that idiotic or anything, but simply because he knew well that human stupidity simply knew no bounds, after-all, look at that boy back in the Water Gardens, he had tried to take a nap whilst a werewolf was attempting to murder both him and his comrades. Ugh, just thinking about that fool brought a bad taste to his mouth...and once more he found himself wondering why he had not simply allowed the beast to do them all a favour and kill that fool.

Oh that’s right, because he had to play the part of the loyal village nin, one who was more than willing to lay his life on the line for the sake of his comrades...but then again with comrades like that boy he found it very hard to do such a thing, as it was the boy's own stupidity that put him in danger in the first place. He had no problem whatsoever laying his life on the line for what he felt was worth the risk, like the well-being of Hoshigakure as a whole...but if the time came for him to once more lay his life on the line for the sake of that same idiotic boy...well the boy would simply find himself with no silver haired ally, as he was not willing to lay his life on the line for the sake of a fool like that, the risk was simply not worth it.

As these thoughts went through his head he noted that the young woman was doing her job quite well, it was a very good thing that he did not have to babysit her...hmm, perhaps he would try to track her down later to see if she wished to do some training with him, as based solely on the size of her chakra reserves he felt that she could use it.

WC: 604

[Exit]

Claiming mission rewards [500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 post of CD with village leader]

500 words towards Kenshin's Improved Skin, 10k remaining

604 words towards memorizing Elspeth's Chakra signature,1396 words remaining
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu