Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Happy Fun Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Fun Time

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:06 pm
The boy wiped away the tears, sometimes he could be so emotional without even trying to be like a typical teenager. Shinobi were not like regular people, they trained to kill others, and trained every single day until they couldn't stand, or at least Sora did. As they got to the sewers he'd stop sniffling and stand up straighter, but still wouldn't look at any of his teammates in fear that they'd still be mad at him. Niran asked a question to Ganjo and he slightly turned his head to see how the flamingo would respond.

As she explained her skills Sora would slightly smile, Flamingos seemed to be very versatile on the field, he really wanted to summon them but Ganjo probably wouldn't let it go.

"Ganjo, I'm sorry for offending you. Flamingos are exquisite and beautiful, I was honestly just admiring you, but instead for your looks, I want to admire you for your skill. It seems that you could be really versatile on the field. Let's start over," Sora cleared his throat before bowing towards Ganjo.

"My name is Uzumaki Sora, I'm a Genin in your summoner's team, Kobayashi Senshi. I specialize in Fuinjutsu and I'm planning on specializing in Ninjutsu. My element is fire and lightning." Sora would then continue to walk with his team if Ganjo decided to humor him with a response.

"Niran, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take your joke so personal, I have quite a temper, I'm sorry for lashing out on you," Sora muttered not looking in Niran's direction. He didn't want to face the furious flames in his eyes.

Then he turned to Senshi, "Kobayashi Senshi. I'm sorry as well. Believe me when I said that I was over exaggerating, I tend to do that a lot. My concern wasn't of you hurting us, and my means of speak wasn't to disrespect you, I just don't want to bring up any hurtful memories of the mission that you were on. I won't be mad if you don't forgive me." Sora explained looked Senshi in the eyes.

The boy would then continue on in silence unless someone asked for anything or responded to his apology. He'd rather they not, Sora didn't do well talking to people, he just wanted to be quiet so he didn't do something wrong again.

As they reached the sewers Senshi would question Niran. Sora would turn towards Niran and wait for his response. After, or if he did respond, the team would continue walking down the tunnel of the sewer, the smell didn't really bother him as much as it would someone else. Senshi would then question him and Sora would nod towards Senshi before responding, "I would've told the team to split up into two different squads so we could finish the mission quicker and be more versatile while doing it."

They'd come to a block in the sewer, Sora would offer his advice, "May I offer some advice?" Sora would ask his Chuunin-Sensei. If he said yes then Sora would continue if not he'd shut his trap, "I suggest we use any jutsu in our possession to remove the block. Not something that will explode everywhere but something that may evaporate or get rid of the waste."

Sora would then wait for the response of Kobayashi Senshi.

WC: 610

TWC: 1696
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:29 pm
Niran would listen to Sora’s apology with a raised eyebrow as they walked and consider it. ‘NO! No forgiveness for what he did. He said it out of anger after all, meaning that’s how he truly feels! He must be shown the error of his ways and the only way for that to happen is to turn him to ash!’ his insane persona would yell in his head. Niran would look ahead once more after responding with a simple “Hn” Which is the closest thing to acceptance Sora would probably receive from the stoic fire user. He turned toward Senshi as he asked his question and Niran responded quickly. “Rats bring disease, and attract other pests. The alligators are probably only here hunting the rats, they make an easy meal for them after all. The rats themselves could bring horrible disease to the great village of Kumo.” He would respond as Senshi directed them toward the right. Niran would see the block and listen to Sora’s advisement on leaving it. But upon careful inspection he would see that block wasn’t man made. It was built up over time and was harming the efficiency of the sewer system itself. It was also big enough to completely block off the sewers, to the walls and all. Niran sighed as he went through their list of what he knew. “It’s too big for Sora to move with his chains..We can’t play it up without damage the village infrastructure..I don’t know if Senshi had anything and he wouldn’t have kept quiet if he didn’t think we had all the necessary information.” He would mutter to himself more than anything else. He wouldn’t physically touch the blockage as it seemed to be made of disgusting goop that built up and he wouldn’t be doing that if he could help it. He raised an eyebrow as an idea struck him “Ganjo-Sama..” He would begin as he turned toward the flamingo and bowed respectfully “Might I ask that you use the earth ninjutsu you just mentioned to move this blockage? Just breaking it up so it dissolves into the normal sludge should be enough as it’ll find it’s way out that way..” He would ask respectfully, keeping eye contact with the summon. If senshi thought the request was out of line...well he’d probably let Ganjo deal with him then. He didn’t know anything about summons, but he knew to be respectful to any creature coming from the summoning lands. They were often times far wiser and more powerful than they let on. “I apologize if the request offends you in any way. I’m simply trying to find a way to make our great village run at peak efficiency.” He would add as he inclined his head to bow to the pink flamingo.

Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm
Senshi would watch the boys puzzling out the conundrum before them. Sora’s idea had merit, removing the block was what they needed to do. Using something that wouldn’t explode was also smart so Senshi gave the boy a nod of affirmation. He would have gotten more if he had suggested a technique in his arsenal. As Niran spoke to Ganjo, the bird fluffed her feathers as she preened at the praise. As she opened her beak to answer Senshi held up a hand to stave her off. “Good Idea Niran, unfortunately Ganjo’s earth walls would threaten to break the structure of the sewer. Now one of two things can occur here.” Senshi paused as he pointed to the base of the blockage, directing his Genin’s attention there.

“As you can see the base is slightly weak, a crack from the water pressure that it is holding back has formed. Now either you two could use one of your fire techniques.” Senshi paused again giving them a chance to think it over. “Or I can use a water technique or a wind technique to break the block.” He again paused letting the boys think through the scenario again. They should pick up on how Senshi’s method would bring the blockage at them at high speed. “Neither of those is the optimal solution however. So what we are going to do, is a team effort. Collaboration so to speak. I will break the wall with both a water and wind technique.” Senshi paused forming a short series of handsigns and two water clones appeared on either side of him.

They probably didn’t like that he was creating them out of sewer water, but they were clones. They’d get over it. “Now my clones will cause a break in the wall. Immediately after I will use a wind technique to break up any large chunks and blow it backwards. You two will time your fire technique, nothing higher than a C rank, for after my wind technique hits the wall. Your fire will incinerate what remains of the blockage and prevent it from happening again.” Senshi paused motioning his clones to move in front of the two boys. He stepped up so he was standing between them. “Ganjo will prepare to use an earth wall in the event something fails. Though it shouldn’t. On the count of three, we will begin.” Senshi motioned to the water clones and they began forming hand signs.

“One.” They were half way through the hands signs at this point, “Two.” Senshi began his own hand signs now, the boys should be preparing their own. “Three.” With that one clone sent out several water shuriken while the other sent out several needles. As the connected they broke through the block in several areas and water began to pour out breaking the block even further. Senshi then finished his hand signs and several small bullets of air flew forwards smashing into the block and the water forcing it backwards. Now all Niran and Sora needed to do was fire their fire techniques and eradicate what was left. 

WC: 2843
TWC: 2325

Summoned: Ganjo (More for Aesthetics than anything else) 
Placed: 
Telepathy Seal on all three of us
Mark Seal on both Sora and Niran
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
When they didn't respond to his apology Sora glared. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't glaring at anyone, in particular, he just had what seemed like an angry expression on his face.

'If Senshi can't accept my apology I'll just have to show him how sorry I am, time to stop being a little kid and to start being a shinobi,' Sora thought, subconsciously activating his telepathy seal and directing his thoughts to Niran and Senshi.

He listened to Senshi's rules and then nodded. As soon as Senshi started his hand seals Sora started his for The Great Fireball Jutsu. Since it was only two hand seals the boy would wait till Senshi seemed to be finishing his hand seal and then look towards the blockage, hoping that Niran was ready too. The three jutsu hit the blockage and as soon as it hit he jumped in the air to blast The Great Fireball.

The reason he jumped in the air was because Senshi was in front of him, and also taller, so he didn't want to accidentally hit his Sensei. Their attacks combined would destroy the blockage and result in a steaming heap of feces and water going into the sewer. The smell would worsen because of the fire techniques causing Sora to cough a bit and hide his gag.

Sora nodded towards all of his teammates for their work.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Sora would ask Senshi-sensei. He'd wait for the response of his fellow teammates.

WC: 260

TWC: 1956
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:57 pm
Niran nodded his head at Kobayashi’s instructions turning back toward the pile of literal crap that was blocking the sewer. He’d see Sora in his peripheral vision and perform the hand seals for the great fireball jutsu in time with him. The streams of fire would lash out as Senshi’s attack hit the blockage, breaking it up, and causing it all to become easily destroyed by the two powerful streams of fire. The smell worsened considerably, but Niran schooled a straight face. It hasn’t as bad of smelling the burning body of people after all and he’s already dealt with that. After the blockage had been handled Sora would say “Let’s continue on shall we?” He’d nod his head in agreeance before moving on, once again using his sensory skill to locate more alligators. All the while he was memorizing the layout of the sewers as they moved through it. His mind however was still on the fact that he couldn’t use any elemental techniques other than fire. This had disturbed him greatly before, but now he was seeing it as not such a bad thing. Fire was exceptionally destructive, and what better way to instill fear into others than to have true mastery of flame? He’d create a few personal fire techniques that others wouldn’t know how to deal with and become much more powerful in the process. He could make this work, and he would. He was far from down for the count in his shinobi career.

As he considered this he would continue mindlessly roasting rats and alligators they came across in the sewers. Killing them all as they came across them. He had long since gotten used to the smell, but now the silence was deafening and he was trying to figure out a way to break it that didn’t energize Sora a little too much. His easily excitable teammate could simply be too loud and it tended to give Niran a headache. Which in the few times he didn’t have one due to insane voice screaming in his head, simply pissed him off. As they moved he came up with a question he could ask Ganjo that would lighten the mood of wading through sewer sludge and killing the rabid animals that tried moving in. As they turned a corner he would call out to Ganjo, not taking his eyes off the front, even though the chakra sensory skill hadn’t picked up anything yet. He hadn’t been using it nearly as long as Senshi had after all so he didn’t know just how reliable it was. He’d ask the flamingo his question respectfully. “Ganjo-Sama, can you tell us about the Flamingo’s summon lands?” He’d ask. He was wanting to know about their home. And almost all creatures were prideful about such things and had a slew of good things to say about them. He hoped that would break up the monotony a bit as they moved throughout the disgusting sewers, and further away from clean air.

Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:17 pm
As they continued through the sewers Senshi directed them around allowing the two to continue killing the critters and vermin that were down here. Though it seemed as though they were going deeper and farther away from the entrance the truth was that Senshi was directing them into a circular pattern that finally ended with them coming back near the enterance. He had picked the route when he had first picked the mission up, intending to lead the kids around on what would seem like a wild goose chase. Finally as they were coming back towards the enterance iran asked a question of Ganjo. For the moment Ganjo remained quiet but once they exited the sewers she released a breath and started fanning not only herself but Senshi as well. Once her theatrics were over she turned to face Niran slighlty and spoke. "We are from the Black Forest, because our summon lands resemble it greatly. But it's boring, no new people except the hatchlings."

Ganjo offered a shrug with her wings while Senshi directed the team to start walking towards their next location. It was a farm only a few miles away. As they walked Senshi pulled out the mission scroll and quickly placed and E rank Fuuinjutsu lock on it. Tossing it lightly towards Niran he began speaking. "Sora this is a chance for you to redeem yourself. Explain to Niran about the Fuuinjutsu Lock, E rank technique, and the Fuuinjutsu Breaking E rank technique." Senshi paused in order to allow Sora to give an explanation. Hopefully this time he wouldn't be condesending about it. Once Sora had completed his explanation Senshi began speaking again. "Niran, break the lock on the seal and give an explanation on how you think this mission should be run. Once complete replace the lock on the scroll and let Sora familiarize himself with the mission."

WC: 313
TWC: 2638

Placed: 
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:11 pm
Sora would groan internally but keep his face totally neutral. He'd make sure he didn't feel his chakra activate his telepathy seal as he ranted about Senshi saying, 'you can still redeem yourself', it pissed him off. First of all, even if Niran was joking around you shouldn't have been joking around about your teammates in a negative manner, it just wasn't called for or necessary. That's the only reason why he had a sour mood.

Second, of all, Kobayashi Senshi didn't need to take things so literally. Sure, he made a mistake and over exaggerated about the little topic, but he didn't do it in spite of being mean, he did it to remind Niran that they didn't want to bring up any tough times for Senshi, was it so hard trying to be nice? He summarized it was.

Third and last of all, Ganjo. Sora guessed he couldn't admire something for its beauty, he never had seen any summons before neither had he a house pet. With what Ganjo yelled at him for made him sound like he was developmentally delayed and didn't understand the extravagance of it's kind. But that was the whole point! That Sora thought Ganjo was beautiful and would love to see it's skills and all the other Flamingos Senshi could summon! He thought that Ganjo would be fine with it, and making a little joke about his commander and his sternness wouldn't cause him to sound like a jerk, everyone knew that Senshi was formal and only polite to people he actually liked, or so Sora assumed.

With all of the thoughts in his mind, it would seem as if he was just staring at black space. As Senshi questioned him Sora would break out of his trance jumping, "Yeah, I'm sorry, just thinking. I'll teach Niran right now." Sora said to his sensei before he walked over to the boy with fiery eyes.

"So Fuinjutsu Lock and Fuinjutsu Break are about overpowering someone else's Seal and locking something precious of yours with overpowering chakra. Fuinjutsu Lock you have to think of it like a maze, the stronger your chakra the easier the maze, the lower your chakra the harder it will be to break, or you wouldn't be able to solve the maze at all," Sora would pause so Niran could absorb everything so far, "If you concentrate, have high chakra levels, and are quite awesome, which I'm pretty sure you are, then you can break the seal."

Sora took in a short breath of air before he paused and looked at Niran with a raised eyebrow, "You got all that? I apologize if I've talked too fast." Once again Sora would suck in some air again before continuing, "Fuinjutsu Lock is exactly the same. Instead of a maze think of an actual lock. Just try to twist and turn your chakra and try to lock it, just like I said before, if you have higher chakra then you can lock it easier."

The boy would turn to the Flamingo, "Are you allies with any other summons except for your own? Also, could you tell us more about your history and why you wanted to practice with these techniques that you acquired?

WC: 665

TWC: 2621
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:37 am
Niran nodded toward Ganjo as he explained his home in the black forest. He was sorry the flamingos were bored there, he’d ask Senshi and Ganjo if they thought he could summon them. But in all honesty he knew deep down that the Flamingos wouldn’t fit him as well as they fit his Sensei. He needed something much more fire based for him. Something that would be able to handle the widespread attacks he himself would be dishing out. He would have to look into it more at a later time however so he shook his head to focus. He came back to the land of consciousness right as Sora started to explain the Fuinjutsu Lock and Fuinjutsu Break techniques. He nodded his head as the boy explained them and shook it when he was asked if it was explained too fast. He tended to grasp things quickly after all. So for Fuinjutsu Break he needed to try to picture it as a maze and imagine his chakra moving throughout it to find the end. And for Fuinjutsu Lock he needed to picture it as an actual lock, shutting tight and enclosing the secrets within. He nodded his head as the explanation was finished and he looked down to the scroll that he had been tossed earlier by Senshi. He imagined his chakra flowing through the seal that Senshi had placed on the seal and imagined it flowing through the seal like a maze toward the end goal. He would slowly feel the Fuinjutsu getting weaker and weaker as he moved through chakra toward the point necessary and he quickly felt it break. He nodded his head at getting the technique right and silently rolled open the scroll to read the mission details.

“We’re to go to a farm about five miles away and slaughter twenty chickens and ten cows and pigs a piece. We’ll have to bring the cows and pigs in for the slaughtering but the chicken are just a short jaunt from the slaughterhouse. I think Sora would be the best best in handling the chicken as his chains could theoretically get them all at once. While you would be the better choice for the cows as they would require a large blade to handle easily, which you come well equipped with Sensei. That would leave the pigs for me which are both easier to catch for someone who can’t spawn hooked chains from their body, and easier to kill since I don’t have a large blade.” He would explain as he looked to Sora. “Provided I can still borrow the kunai you lent me of course..” He would finish as he closed up the scroll and held it out to Sora, imagining his chakra forming a defensive lock on the scroll. He felt the safety measures lock into place which also became readily apparent when the scroll glowed for a moment with Fuinjutsu scripture. The scripture fascinated Niran as he was always interested in Fuinjutsu so he looked at it for a moment in curiosity as he handed it to Sora for him to peruse.

He would then turn toward Senshi and give a respectful nod “Does that sound acceptable Sensei? We should all be able to handle cleanup rather quickly if we work together on that part.” He would add as an afterthought before turning toward Ganjo and bowing politely. “Thank you for telling us about you, I apologize for being inquisitive about you. You’re the first summon creature I’ve ever seen.” He would say before turning back toward Senshi “Shall we be off toward the slaughterhouse then? It isn’t too far down that way.” He would say while pointing toward the direction of the location that the scroll spoke of. “Apparently the place is four miles in size so it should definitely be a short walk before we’re on the grounds.” He’d say as Sora familiarized with the mission.

WC: 655
TWC: 2597
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:59 am
Senshi nodded along as Sora explained the technique, he did quite a good job at it as well. Senshi was decently surprised that at how well Sora explained the techniques, but that only meant that he understood the technique quite well. Senshi watched as Niran worked out the technique and then perused the scroll. While he was doing so, Sora asked a question of Ganjo that Senshi motioned was all right for the flamingo to answer. The bird gave a nod back towards Senshi, ruffling her feathers before turning her sharp eyes onto the boy who had offended her by acting as though she was some common mongrel to be petted at will and not an intelligent creature who should be able to give consent before being touched.

“We of the Flamingo clan do not socialize much, outside of ourselves. More because we have lacked a summonner for such a long time. Now that we have one, we are able to travel abroad more and see the world as it is. As for our history, well that’s classified to the Flamingo clan. Even Lord Senshi has not been allowed access to our entire history yet. He is being taught with the new hatchlings so that he can better learn our ways as well.” Senshi gave a confirming nod as Ganjo spoke, as though to back her up to the Genin before him. It was at this time that Niran finally began to offer his suggestions, and Senshi was quite pleased with them.

This was specifically a type of mission meant for splitting up. “Good job Niran, and good job Sora. You clearly understand your fuuinjutsu to have explained it so well.” He paused as they finally come to the outskirts of the farm. “We will split up, as Niran suggested. Remember to dismember the animals you slaughter and place them in the correct containers in the slaughter house. Clean up after yourself and meet back here when complete. Break.” Senshi then turned taking off at a light jog towards where he knew the cows were located. He quickly gathered them up two at a time taking them to the slaughter house, until all ten were there.

Once he had gathered the ten he drew his tanto’s quickly slitting their throats and their main arteries before he dismembered them and placed them in all the containers labled for the cow parts. He then used some of his simple water jutsu to clean up the area that he had spilt blood at. He would then walk out of the building traveling back to the spot they had split at and waiting there patiently. He wasn’t surprised that he had completed the mission so much faster than the two Genin. He was significantly faster than them after all. He was excited to be done with these missions so quick, so that they could move on to the C rank mission and truly give the Genin some good experience. It would also do them well to see how Senshi acted as a team leader of a higher ranked mission to give them a better idea how to do it on their own.  

WC: 527
TWC: 3165

Placed: 
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 am
Sora nodded as Ganjo explained more of the Flamingo summons to him. It made sense, there wasn't really any summons that he would think would partner up with the Flamingos, he was honestly thinking of another bird that'd be there, but I guess not. After Ganjo explained about their history he nodded with a warming smile.

"I completely understand. I'm not that familiar with the ninja summons, but I know that summons history is a totally different deal, there is some things human shouldn't know under any circumstances," Sora said before he looked forward and continued with the mission. 

As they made it there and Niran explained the mission he took in his surroundings. It was clearly a place for animals to be butchered, there was the smell of blood in the air that he was quite familiar with, and the fact that there was certain kind of animals roaming around the fence that led to the building where the meat was supposedly delivered he had just known.

"I'll take the pigs if that is okay," Sora said. He lightly jogged over to the section with the livestock. As the pigs looked at him confused Sora didn't know what to do, they were shinobi and they had to kill, he only killed wild animals when needed to survive, like that last time in the forest. Sora wrapped a chakra chain around two of their necks at a time, almost as leashes, and took them to the slaughter house where he saw Senshi and nodded to him before he went in the right room.

It was bloody and gory, did these farmers kill their animals brutally? The boy frowned as he took out one of his kunai and didn't look the pig in the eyes as he slit its throat. It let out a horrible squeal before it fell to the ground in a puddle of its own blood. The other pig squealed and started to run but the chakra chain restrained its movements.

Sora flashed in a second and he was in front of the pig slicing it directly in its jugular. It horribly squealed as well before it fell to the ground dead. He let the Chakra Chains unwrap around their neck and went back and forth. Two, four, six, eight, ten, that was enough for the farmer to be pleased.

"Thank you for your service, young boy," The scraggly old man said with a creepy smile. Sora just smiled and shook his bony hands before he continued to the front to meet with Senshi, "Man, that was brutal," He'd calmly say, "Those pigs were loud as heck."

He rubbed both of his ears for an effect. Sora had looked at his hands that were stained with blood just a second ago, but it was okay, he had calmly washed them off in a nearby lake before heading back. Luckily none of the blood got on his clothing, that would've been embarrassing and hard to get off if it had.

(OOC: Will we be able to learn some techniques on the C-Rank Mission?)

WC: 512

TWC: 3133
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum