Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Reizo: The Not Chuunin Empty Reizo: The Not Chuunin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:14 pm
Mission Link (Mission 2)

Mission Details:

Senshi arrived at the village gates, a mission scroll in his hand as he did so. He was here because Reizo had specifically asked to be taken on a C rank mission, due to some odd thing that had happened during his final Chuunin exam. Senshi was confused on what was going on with his teammate but he would do whatever he could do to help him out. If that meant going on a C rank on virtually no sleep, then that is what he would do. He owed Reizo after carrying him back from that C rank with Maku anyways. If it wasn’t for the other boy then he would likely be dead right now. So if Reizo needed something Senshi was going to be a good teammate and be there for him. He felt an itch in his burn scars that took everything he had not to scratch at. The ones on his neck were blatantly obvious while his beard hid most of the facial scarring though under his eye and his fore head were still visible. His red wraps hid everything else.

WC: 185 
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Reizo: The Not Chuunin Empty Re: Reizo: The Not Chuunin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 pm
Reizo headed over to the village gates for a mission. He was still a Genin, so he wasn't allowed out of the village without permission or guidance from a Chuunin. Luckily, his teammate, Senshi Kobayashi, had taken up the blonde haired Genin's offer to go on a mission. It was unfortunate that Reizo had a stipulation attached to his promotion to Chuunin, but the young boy took it in stride. He was glad to have finally gotten through the exams, and soon he would be identified as a full fledged shinobi to the village.

Upon making it to the gates, Reizo spotted Senshi, his gargantuan figure ever obvious among a crowd, already there waiting for him. As Reizo approached, he could already see that Senshi had gone through a lot of his physical therapy and recovery already. It hadn't been very long since the two had narrowly escaped death at the hands of Maku Jemuzu, and Reizo was pleased to see Senshi was making a speedy recovery- enough to be able to take him out on a fairly simple mission.

"Yo, Senshi. Thanks for taking me out on this mission on such short notice. As I mentioned earlier, there was a setback in my Chuunin progress, but not to worry, I'll make it to where you are soon! Maybe I'll even have a cool beard too! I'll explain the situation on the way to the town," Reizo would say, getting ready to depart. He had all of his usual equipment, plus the special kunai and silver tanto that the Raikage had given him which he kept in a long case in his backpack. He was dressed in his usual clothes (see AV), and was ready to head out on the mission.

------------------------------
291 words
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:57 pm
Senshi turned as he sensed the approaching chakra signature of his teammate, he watched the crowd for his teammate surprised when the boy seemed to just magically appear out of the crowd. It seemed he was far more tired than he had thought, regardless with a light shake of his head he gave a nod of greeting to Reizo before responding to his words. “Good Morning, it isn’t a problem. As I told Raikage-sama during my own Chuunin exam, you are more qualified than I to hold the rank. Before we head out, will you consent to a telepathy seal and a mark seal?” Senshi paused, he was probably fast enough to put one on Reizo without having to ask but that would just be rude.

Plus he liked Reizo, and it would be a breach in their trust in each other to just place seals on him without his permission. “The Telepathy seal will allow us to converse without speaking. The mark seal will allow me to find you easily should be end up split up.” If Reizo gave permissions Senshi would perform the hand signs for the mark seal, he would then bend down and tap Reizo on the big toe. A good place to hide the seal, then he rose and performed Dog, Bird, Ram, Dog hand seals before tapping Reizo behind the left ear and placing the telepathy seal there. He repeated the hand signs and tapped himself behind his own left ear keying himself to the same telepathy seal Reizo had.

Should he not agree, none of the above actions would occur. To ensure that the telepathy seal had been placed correctly Senshi would send a single mental thought to Reizo, “All you need to do is channel chakra to the seal behind your ear and I, and any others, keyed to this specific seal sequence can hear you from, as far as I know, anywhere in the world.” Senshi would then turn heading towards the gates and out of them towards the border lands. It was time to merc some mercenaries. “If you want Reizo, you can handle the talking to the head villager to get the information on the bandits location and create the plan. This way you can begin getting used to leading missions as you will soon be doing once your promotion is confirmed.” Senshi would allow Reizo to choose, if he said no then Senshi would take command, if he said yes then Senshi would simply evaluate him the same way he did with Komon.

WC: 425
TWC: 610 

-------EXIT TO BORDER LANDS-------- 

Mark Seal and Telepathy Seal (Dog, Bird, Ram, Dog) placed on Reizo

AP: 835
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:34 pm
Reizo would confirm Senshi's request to mark him with his seals. He didn't really give it much of a second thought. He trusted Senshi. He knew Senshi wouldn't do anything to him that wouldn't be mutually beneficial. After Senshi had placed the seals onto him, Reizo remarked at the quality of sound. He would speak aloud, not yet accustomed to communicating through telepathy like this. "Woah that's pretty cool. I can hear you so clearly. Imagine if you could play music like this, I bet it'd be a huge industry," Reizo giggled. Reizo focused himself for a moment to channel his chakra to behind his ear. It was a weird place to route chakra, but he figured it out in almost no time at all.

"Let's get going. I'm certainly okay with taking the lead this time. It'll be fun practice," Reizo would say to his teammate, telepathically this time. It would be a cool experience to get to lead his own mission, even if he wasn't officially a Chuunin yet.

------------EXIT TO BORDER--------------

171 + 291 = 462 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum