Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Feast for the Crows [P]  Empty Feast for the Crows [P]

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 am
Amidst the moisture and the white mist that filled the dull gray world, the shadowy figure paced steadily, panting. The sweat made the fabric stick into his chest, with every step the calves of his legs ached and with his every breath he took the lungs exploded. How long was he at that he wondered? How long till he got back to his and this physical torture came to an end.

All questions, spoken and unspoken would be answered. In the distance, almost hidden amidst mist and greenery of a park, a clock at the end of a poll, with its arrows indicating it was 7:10 am in the morning. It had been two hours into his run it seemed.  He had left the comfort of his bed at 5 am, barely lifting his tired body from the sheets and the warm fur blankets. He took him a whole fifteen minutes to get himself ready. Two minutes to change into his running jumpsuit, another five to take care of his personal hygiene, sour morning breath was one thing he could not stand. But most of all there was another eight minutes to prepare and eat breakfast. A French toast, a couple of boiled eggs, and juice made from fiery Hoshi oranges.

Someone might have argued that there was no need to fill the tank so early with anything other than the cold morning earlier, but he knew his body. He knew how long it took for to wake up properly. So he would be adamant about it until he died; always get something to eat before setting out for a run. And thus far, this notion was proven correct, not once the ham goat cheese and bread came out from his mouth. This was hours ago but to Ayato it felt like a gruesome lifetime. He remembered how he once enjoyed running around the hour before the dawn, but now all he wanted to do was to stop for a walk break, hell even go back to the comfort of his bed and never look back.

But this was no longer a possibility for Ayato Hyuuga. With only one mission to go, everyone was expecting him to make Chuunin. One step and then another, and then he would be there. He had dreamt about it. He saw his father, with eyes colored like dirty snow nodding in approval, Kyousuke Snow his sensei now back to the village patting him on the shoulder, telling him he did a good job in his absence.  He dreamed about Miyamoto and Shouhei recognizing him as their eternal rival then vowing to catch up, and Geni, the woman with hair of thousand colors who would blush at his presence. And finally, Kenshin who wouldn’t recognize Ayato as easily as the rest, but he would do so after Ayato managed to save his life during a mission and repay his debt.

But this was all in his dream, and all dreams end when the dreamer awakes. But there was part of him that glad, for the scenery before that was the most painful to him. A boy standing vigil alone, above a tombstone as the moon stars were coming out in the sky. “I’m telling you I’m doing my best, I eat all my food and study hard.” The whelp threw guts pose and made a desperate attempt to smile. “Father says I’m weak and with no talent to be a shinobi but I promise soon“The boy managed to say but then his eyes began to water and before long his eyes were filled with tears, and he was crying. “I’m sorry…I promised father...I wasn’t going to…but I really, miss you. “The whelp said as he gasped for air amidst broken sobs “ I promise you won’t have to worry about me anymore, so mother please, come out of there.

No.” Ayato said “She is gone and she is never coming back.” Ayato said to no one and woke up crying, as the boy did his dream. Of the dream that would soon become a reality save for the part that his heart desired the most. But at least he would be a Chuunin and then he dared the Hyuuga elders to say that Ayato was no Hyuuga . That he was only a bastard of a kin slayer and a nameless peasant.  Currently, the rotten greybeards of Hyuuga were unlikely to occupy their thoughts with Ayato since they believed him to be long dead. Those incestuous pricks ironically called him a child born out of sin. If I ever see their ugly mugs again I'll make them choke on their words.

Time had passed it seemed, thinking about it all. Ayato had dozed off long enough that now he was actually stretching his body.  He had not thought about his friend yet, mainly because she never stopped thinking about her even for a moment. “Next time we meet each other let us fight to our heart's content. You are going to lose, though.” She had announced to him passionately, her clear blue eyes glistening in the sun.  Ayato reached out to bump fists.  “I am not the same person I was back in the Academy. I meant it when I said this time victory will be mine.”  With this proclamation (not believing half of it) he had responded to her, the knuckles of his fist brushing softly against hers. Months had passed since then.

Research parties returned to the city ten days earlier, along with them the body of the Jounin, rotten and swollen; his organs had imploded before he even began to decompose. But of Azusa Uzumaki or the other two Genin there was no trace and thus they were ruled MIA and that was it. Funny, the bitterness brought up memories of his childhood.

When Ayato was 5 years old he found an injured crow took it under his care to recover, naming the small bird Buckbeak. Buckbeak could never fly higher than the tree trumps and would never soar, for this Ayato’s cousin started calling it Weakbeak. His own bird, a falcon named Fred was an excellent creature, perfect in every way. Ayato‘s great uncle convinced him to abandon the bird telling him he was making a fool of himself.  The bird was the only friend to the introverted and they took it away from him. Ayato was a man grown now, and he would not make a fool of himself anymore. He had failed one friend; he would not fail another.  As soon as he reached Chuunin, he was going to walk past the City gates, make for northeast to Iwagakure, and find Azusa Uzumaki dead or alive.

WC - 1120

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Feast for the Crows [P]  Empty Re: Feast for the Crows [P]

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 am
The morning sun was prominent now, shining brightly above Ayato and coaxing the rays with rays of sunlight. The eyes of the illegitimate Hyuuga were captivated at the reflection of the flaming ball upon the diamond blue waters of the fountain in front of him. The radiation of heat under normal circumstances would make him feel uncomfortable if it wasn't for the coolness of the early morning air. He was glad for the "mild" temperature, truth be told he despised training in the extreme heat and brightness of day, the cold of the night was much to his preference. A shinobi does not have the luxury of choosing his battleground. A wise shinobi understands he has to get out of his comfort zone to achieve greater heights. Hibari Hyuuga had said to him, with his voice, a lord's voice.

He always deemed Ayato to be inferior, as in according to "Lord" Hibari's own words, his son was born without any innate talent. There is nothing more common than men with talent who failed because they didn't try hard enough. The key was the resolution. And hell, the fact that Ayato no longer neglected the most crucial yet at the same boring part of training was another testament of Ayato becoming a more seasoned shinobi. He knew had to learn to refine it even more when doing ninjutsu techniques, but now simple stretching would suffice. Starting with the neck he tilted the head to the right and slowly rolled it down and to the left. Then he reversed to the right. He would repeat five times in each direction.  After he was done with the rolls he bent his right ear to the right shoulder and placed the right hand over left temple and adds a little extra pressure by gently pulling the head to the right. His left hand rested at his side. He held that position for about 30 seconds and then he went on to repeat the process with the opposite side as well. After the neck and remaining in a position of proper alignment, Ayato rolled shoulders up, then back, then down in a fluid motion. He repeated this backward shoulder roll movement about 10 times, and then reversed it, rolling forward about 10 times.  He thought with a sigh midways to the last stretching exercise. He crossed a straight right arm across his chest and used his left hand to gently pull right upper arm closer to his body. He held for ten seconds before repeating on the other side.

The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a technique of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

First, let us start with the expulsion of chakra from the tenketsu. But instead of spinning around, to create the thick blue dome of chakra, which was highly uncomfortable, Ayato decided to shift towards the vacuum palm technique. The only difference is that he had his chakra to the palm of his hands and to make the expulsion from there.

Now in his gentle fist stance extended his left arm forward while the palm of his right remained closed to the waist as if he was storing power in it. With a sharp exhale his right arm took flight while the left went to his waist. The palm hit thin air and Ayato remained in this form for a couple of seconds and then threw a sharp left. The switching in the palm thrusts went on for a while.  Ayato was practicing the form of the Vacuum palm right now, so there would be no projectile coming from his palm yet.

When he felt he got the hang of the form Ayato began to channel chakra into his right dominant hand. He felt the veins bulging as he placed it firmly near the waist.  “This is harder than everything till now.” Ayato thought as he endured the soft pain. He yelled the name of the technique and in an explosive motion extended his arm forward. The chakra blast was unleashed from his palm and the recoil send numbness through his entire frame and nearly knocked him off his feet, but with a quick step back the Hyuuga was able to maintain his balance. The chakra projectile traveled along with the ground towards the tree and it exploded against the wood. When the splitters had settled a large hole was apparent. Good.

“Now let’s build up the momentum required for the technique with the Sixty-Four palms.” Ayato let out as the bandaged fist would meet the white tree hard. Strangely it felt good hitting it. The curtain of red, brown and yellow leaves traveled towards the soil beneath the tree.  Ayato took up the Gentle Fist stance; extending palms facing the tree, his left foot forward the other trailing behind him. “Byakugan.” He let out and kept the course of the falling leaves in check with his new set of eyes.  Ayato unleashed the technique and quick palm thrusts hit the air in front of him. Extending’s his arms like whips to grab the leaves, two strikes made four and four strikes made eight, now sixteen, then thirty and finally sixty-four.  When the curtain of leaves disappeared Ayato movements came to a sudden stop. His hands were filled with crispy leaves, his fingers crushing them gently before he uncurled his fists. He had completed a successful chain of strikes required “Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms” without breaking his rhythm even once. Remembering how much he struggled the first time he attempted them it brought a nostalgic smile on his lips.

This wasn’t the time for Ayato to lament on his weak self from the past. He didn’t have that luxury. Today was about creating his future, stronger self. Executing the chain of sixty-four strikes while remaining absolutely stationary was only the first setup he had in mind for the Vacuum Palm technique application where he had to extend an arm in a flash and send the chakra projectile towards the opponent. Shaking off the smile from his face, he went to repeat the process another three times; punching tree leaves falling arms to extend and grab them.  His rhythm would not break even once, despite the high speeds his arms moved at. After he was done, he found himself surprisingly ok.  His arms were hurting yes, feeling enormous, and struggling to hold his battle stance. But there was neither heavy breathing nor any pain in his lungs.

Regardless it was time for a break 

WC : 1214 
TWC: 2334
Tenketsu Needle [1000|1000 D-rank] 
Tenketsu Needle [1000|1000 C-rank] 
334 Summoning contract Forest of Dream Crows [334|2000]
22 AP FOR 2,2k words
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:59 am
Bump for mid thread claim <3 (Don't know when I'll get the chance to properly finish this)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Approved <3