Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Doing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Orange

+2
Rinku Zeruda
Kobayashi Senshi <3
6 posters
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Team Orange - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Orange

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:26 am
Senshi gave a halfway wicked smile at Niran’s words. It seemed that the boy was coming to learn that Senshi was an equal opportunity sadist. With a single hand seal he performed the body flicker shooting across the field before Sora could perform his techniques. His fist lashed out perfomring the Aerial Strip on Sora this time. He metered his strength to be just enough to send Sora flying or this third time. But this time, he would also be sent to nakkie land. That should teach his youngest Genin not to be so fool hardy. As soon as his fist made contact with the boys chest he started speaking.

“That’ll be the end of our spar. Despite your failure to land a hit we will still conduct a C rank mission, however” at this Senshi paused, almost as if he was trying to build suspense, “You will first have to complete two D ranks before we can do the C rank. Get dressed, and meet me at the village gates. I will go collect the three missions and meet you two there.” With that Senshi gave a nod to both boys before taking off towards the mission office.

-------EXIT--------

WC: 200
TWC: 3560

Techniques:
Sealing Release - 1500/1500
Knowledge of Nirans Chakra: 2000/2000
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 am
All anger was replaced with embarrassment as all of his clothes literally flew off of him. Not wasting any time, and I mean no time, Sora blasted off the ground and grabbed all of his clothes mid-air and put them on as fast as he could before he landed on the ground. Thank god he was blinded by rage when Niran was knocked naked, he still wanted to keep his innocence.

Sora frowned, he wanted to learn something before they left. He was excited about the missions but he needed to do something!

Then an idea came into his head. He opened his scroll and looked at his notebook, then went to the notes of another Uzumaki technique. It was where he used the chains to wrap around both of his arms and make blades with them. It was called Uzumaki Style: Blades of Chaos.

Sora closed his eyes as the chains once again sprouted out of his arms. He slowly started to wrap them around his arms, trying to form them into the blades, and trying to remember the certain design. Soon it just sorta' clicked, and he opened his eyes. The blades were curved and long, they looked very sharp in his eyes and he smiled.

It was easy enough, I mean, he has been using his chakra chains the whole entire time. Sora would follow Senshi to go work on the missions.

(EXIT)

WC: 250

TWC: 3629

Requests:
Chakra Sensory
Chakra Suppression
Uzumaki Style: Blades of Chaos 

Stats: 18
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 am
Niran would grin at Kobayashi’s wicked smile and chuckle mirthlessly at Sora’s frantic movements to get dressed. He would listen to Senshi’s words as he moved over and nod his head in understanding. He would meet them at the gate within the specified time frame, hell he might even beat them there. He would then turn and leave the field, already moving toward the area of the gate to be nearby when it came time.

EXIT

TWC 405

Claiming two stat points
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:18 am
Okay so approved at Koba and Niran; Koba just to make it easier on mods if you could add in [Teaching X to X] When your teaching a tech that would be a great help in future. Thanks in advance and love your work

@koba you can also train 16 AP if I'm not mistaken

@sora Approved, in future could you please add the Uzumaki WC reduction skill to your stat page? took me a while to figure out where that extra WC was coming from

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:22 am
Ren - Sure thing I forgot to do it in the post normally I do but Aki got me all crazy with this thread she has. Also Im maxed on Ap unfortunately so I can't train any more. #WhenYouPostTooMuch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum