Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

First Day of School Oh Boy Oh Boy - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day of School Oh Boy Oh Boy

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 am
Hanabi sighed, feeling a mixture of disappointment and relief as the lesson ended. It was a great experience, but she didn't have a whole lot left in her. The young woman took her time gathering her things. She preferred to let the bulk of the other students filter out first, so the hallway would be calm when she made her exit. Finally she got up and began walking out, only to be halted by Tsubasa's voice at the door.

What could he want?...could he be mad I imperonsated him? Hanabi slid the door closed and approached Ren. "Yes, sir?"

--

100/1,735
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

First Day of School Oh Boy Oh Boy - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day of School Oh Boy Oh Boy

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:23 am
[Sorry for the delay]

Ren lent back against the half of the desk that hadn't been broken and looked the girl up and down, doing his best to gauge her, both as a person and as a potential ninja. After the longest time Ren spoke... "We'll Hanabi, In truth your here only as a formality; I already have reports of your medical skill and to be frank, medical ninja are exactly what this village needs at the moment..." Ren paused as he looked at her closely again; assuming the girl didn't give him a reason to stop talking Ren would continue. "I've seen you display the skills necessary to pass the Genin exam and then some..." pushing himself up from the desk Ren would stride out of the room, pausing for the moment at the door. "Walk with me Hanabi" Ren would say before he stepped out of the room and into the walkway, striding towards his office the two of them would cross a small wooden balcony overlooking the training grounds. Turning too look out Ren would finally speak once there was no one around. "Tell me Hanabi, what do you think of this village?"

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:22 am
Hanabi listened to Tsubasa's words without comment, unsure if she was meant to reply. Although nervousness kept her face stony, she felt a twinge of pride. The young woman followed her teacher out of the classroom, who didn't speak until they'd passed beyond the other remaining students. What I think...? I don't know what answer he's looking for. She mulled the question over for a moment before answering. "Well...it's my home. I was born and raised here, both my father and brother fought for it. And I want to protect it too." She paused, feeling it was a poor idea to voice any doubts. But she suspected Tsubasa would be able to sense she had some mixed feelings, and he could very well wind up thinking they were something worse than the truth. "But...I don't like...the attitude towards shinobi. I know that shinobi are weapons, but I guess, as a medic, I feel that dull ones should be sharpened, not thrown away...I don't know any of the details, but my brother got more and more unhappy as he advanced as a shinobi. It seemed like he stopped believing in the village the more he became a part of it."

--

202/1,937
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 am
Ren nodded at the girl's words, still looking out over the training grounds. "A fair concern, and I appreciate your honesty; I'm promoting you to Genin, theres clearly little need to keep you here, that class was after all a pretence for you. Follow me, I'll sign the papers and then grant you access to the Restricted section in the library" Ren said, turning and leading the girl to his office; to get the papers of course. If the girl asked any questions Ren would stoically remain quiet until they reached the safety of his office.

Ren opened the door to his office, revealing a small rectangular room with a classical desk and high backed chair facing towards the door; behind it a window ran from the roof to the floor, the window providing a wonderful vantage point of the training grounds in all their glory. The desk was a mess of papers, strewn all over the wooden bench in haphazard piles; the kind of organized madness only a genius or an idiot would put together; whilst on the left and right side's of the room two massive bookcases spanned the length of the room.

Opening the door and motioning the girl in before shutting it behind the two of them and moving over to his desk as he grabbed a few papers and looked at the girl. "Oh right, theres a book on medical ninjutsu over in that bookshelf, Red cover, third row from the top. Could you grab that for me" Ren asked, smiling; of course once the girl's back was turned Ren would move to stand behind her, his natural silence making it Impossible for her to hear him. Once the book was pulled from its place a subtle click would sound and the book case would swing across to reveal a hidden room.

The room was, at a glance remarkably ordinary; bookcases lined the entirety of the walls; each and every one an advanced text on theoretical Fuinjutsu applications. In the centre of the room sat two fine chairs, facing towards each other; their tanned leather upholstery was faded but well cared for; a clear sign of their age whilst a simple table with a decanter of some golden liquid sat on a tray with two glasses next to it.

With a gentle hand now placed on the girl's shoulders Ren would walk the two of them into the room and shut the bookcase back behind them, the mechanism now locked until it was opened from the inside; of course between the sound proofing around the room, and the chakra suppression seal he had placed on the table earlier; there was little need to worry about being observed. "Have a seat" Ren said to the girl as he gestured at the left seat. Once the girl had taken a seat Ren would take her left hand in his and place a telepathy seal upon her wrist before connecting it to his and taking a seat. "Now then Hanabi" Ren 'said' transmitting his thoughts to the girl instead of talking, as he would continue to do as long as they remained in this room. "It's safe here to speak your mind, but I also must talk with you. What your brother witnessed was no doubt the brutality of our Mizukage. It may not surprise you to learn that Xyxer Gyojin has no interest in his people, all he sees us as is entertainment to torture and manipulate" Ren 'said' his mind conveying not just the words but the truth of them as well.
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:17 am
A pretense? Wait - promoted to genin!? I don't know if I'm ready for that... She didn't have much time to think about the new development, as the headmaster quickly started off again. They stepped inside his office, and she noted that they had a somewhat similar taste. Plenty of books, and it lacked a modern touch, which to her meant cozy. Though it also presented a difference between them, they clearly had different thoughts on tidiness.

Hanabi nodded and went over to the shelf to find the book. She wondered what he wanted from it - weren't they here for paperwork? As she finished the thought her hand fell on the book. Much to her surprise, the bookcase suddenly swung into motion. Inside was a small, book-lined room. Her eyes skimmed them, though with as little as she knew about Fuinjutsu, even many of the titles didn't make sense to her. In any case, it was clear what at least one of Tsubasa's specialties were.

The young woman jumped as a hand fell on her, having not noticed Ren come up behind her. He gently pushed her into the room. She began to feel quite nervous as he closed the shelf behind them, sealing them inside. Surely this wasn't ordinary. She sat down as directed, and watched curiously as he placed a seal on her wrist. Her eyes widened as she heard Tsubasa's voice, despite his unmoving lips. What he was 'saying' became more interesting than the mode of communication, however. She was very unsure of how she was meant to proceed.

"But," she replied, "how could that be? The Mizukage's first job is to protect the village. I suspected his superiors were what was causing Hoshigoto's disillusionment, but I didn't think it went that high..."

--

308/2,245
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 am
Ren put his finger to the girls lips at the first word out of her mouth, stifling her words, assuming she stopped speaking Ren would take a seat before he continued, once again Ren would transmit his thoughts to the girl. "Dont speak with your words, Speak with your mind" Ren thought as he tapped the side of his head with a finger. "Speak with your mind, Will for me to hear your thoughts and I will." Now assuming Hanabi got the hang of speaking with her mind and said what she was going to before Ren cut him off Ren would reply as such "Indeed, The Mizukage's job is to protect the village, and he certainly does that in his own perverted way. We are protected from external threats, however internally Xyxer does more harm than good" Ren said. "I've watched many of my students die due to his cruel sense of humor... Hanabi, I know this seems sudden but before he left your brother was one of the few people I thought might be able to help make this village a place to live rather than just a prison; Can I trust you with that same responsibility?" Ren asked the girl, his face calm but the intensity burning in his eyes spoke of the importance of his words.
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm
Hanabi didn't respond at first. It was obvious from Tsubasa's words and the secrecy of this conversation that, to some extent, he was asking her to go against the Kage. It was also obvious from Tsubasa's words that doing so was a very dangerous thing. But ultimately the time she spent thinking it over was unnecessary. She would never betray her brother. If this was something he truly believed in, she would, too. "I don't know what I could do," she answered in the same fashion as he had, "but I'll help in whatever way I can."

--

97/2,342
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:24 pm
Ren nodded to the girl; of course Ren had no Idea if her brother would have actually sided with him or not; but if it helped save the village Ren wouldn't correct Hanabi's mistake there. "Good; I knew you were a good choice. Now first of all, as much as I would like to trust you one hundred percent I'm going to need to have to ask you too run a few checks for the safety of everyone involved Hanabi. So I must ask that you trust me" Ren said, standing up. 

Placing his hand, gently on the girl's head. Firstly he would focus on doing his best to read the girl's thoughts, sifting through the memories at the forefront of her mind, checking that there were not any events there that might indicate the girl was a spy. Assuming that Ren didn't find anything, he would move on; beginning to dive deeper into the girl's mind. Ren wasn't looking for anything in particular; he was just checking that there weren't any seals in the girls mind that might be hiding something away. Once again; assuming Ren didn't find anything he would continue on to the next stage of his examination. Ren took a mental snapshot of the girl's personality. All the traits that made her who she was, and mentally made one minor adjustment in his head. Ren took his hand away for a moment and formed a simple array of hand seals before placing his hand back. "Now this may sting a bit" He said as a seal lightly burned itself into the girl's mind; temporarily overriding her personality with one that was identical in every way except that it found it impossible to lie or deceive in any way.

Taking his hand off the girl's head Ren would sit back down and look at the girl before transmitting three questions to the girl. "Now then Hanabi, I have three simple questions for you. One, do you trust me; two, do you believe that this is what must be done for the village; and three, Will you betray me?" Assuming the girl didn't say anything that indicated she would be a liability to the budding resistance Ren would nod his head before smiling "Well then, welcome to the future" Ren would 'say' before placing his hand on the girl's head and releasing the seal, and replacing it with an invisible mark seal so he could keep track of her if he ever needed to find her. "Your role, as a Genin, means that you will be able to move more freely than I can; I want you to get stronger, but also to keep an eye out for anyone else that may be willing to help us. You'll be able to contact me at any time using that seal" Ren thought; gesturing to the girl's Wrist as he continued "by now you have no doubt figured out how to use it". It was of course a lot to take it, and for concern of the girl Ren thought it best to check she understood. "Any questions?"
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:04 pm
Hanabi nodded as Tsubasa rose from his seat. She waited in silence as he stood with a hand upon her head for an uncomfortably long time. Her mind drifted, and suddenly she found herself reminiscing. Studying medicine, watching her brother grow, his disappearance, her father pushing her into the academy in his place. Finally he spoke, and his words were followed by an unpleasant sensation that seemed to seep into her skull. It faded quickly, though it left her feeling a bit strange.

"...I do." She replied, "Yes, a Kage who will cast aside children casts aside the future, and our village will diminish. No." After that the 'interview' seemed to be over, and she relaxed. "Okay. So I should just...train, for now?"

--

123/2,465
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:12 am
Ren smiled at the girl's answers, breathing a slight sigh of relief when he heard the girl's words; He hadn't exactly expected the girl to be a spy but even so it was a relief to know that the girl was on their side. Once the girl asked Ren if she should just train Ren allowed himself to crack a smile and let out a small chuckle; flowing in a little bit of chakra Ren transmitted a basic evaluation of the situation to his partner in the resistance as he mentally replied to the girl "Actually I think I have a friend that might be able to help you with that; but to answer your question I'll contact you when the time comes for you to take a more active role in things. As he spoke Ren tapped a hidden mechanism on the table and the hidden door swung open to reveal a man.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum