Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

[NK] Red and Black - Page 2 Empty Re: [NK] Red and Black

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:53 pm
The woman was "mad" as xuba thoughts went into gears. Yet not even his eyes betrayed this as he  listend to the girl speak and he understood. She asked "why" she needed an awnser by example. Now xuba was a kind fellow so the man was still rolling in pain as he carelessly patted Aeiziths head and spoke commandingly to the boy. 

"Today you might see some unfortunate things, but its how it works."

With emphisis xuba stomped on the mans nether regions at full speed and strength. Xuba didnt care about morals when he was displeased with a soul. So the high pitched screams did not even phase him. Alas this man bullied a child. More importantly one he was watching. So xuba let go of most restraints as he lifted a finger to the girl and spoke kindly.

"Hold that thought please."

Xuba said as he grabbed the man by that area and flat out lifted him by the jewels and held him in the air as tbe man began to foam at the mouth. The mans pain sent chills down xubas back yet he kept his expression kind and looked at the girl speaking.

"Now note this. If im holding him here does he truely deserve that? Not nesscerially, but i understood he is a stupid man, and hence bullied the child. Now i am kind so im choosing not to end his life. Why you may ask? Its simple. He lives to die of regret ever intimidating a child. Ill give him. 40"

Xuba at that gripped and crushed the mans man hood with little regard. The man barely gasped a "please" as xuba kept his grasp on the man.

"30"

Xuba said simply as if talking over drinks as he once more crushed with merciless force and brutality his mind at ease from the mans pain and he sighed a relifed sigh as if stress was slowly leaving his body. It was soothing like a massage in a hot tub.

"20"

Xuba took his free hand and slugged the man in the rib cage. The sound of snapping bones could be heard throughout the area as xuba chuckled to himself as he made contact with the man. 

Thats for even considering to touch the boy!

Xuba thought as he considered the next course of action as he looked at the girl with a serious expression.

"Now i want you to take a good look at this man now and think about it. Should he die? Or should i grant him freedom to live and reconsider?"

Xuba asked as he threw an elbow with his free arm at the mans kneecaps. With no restraint xuba simply destroyed the knees of the man and even unconcious he woke up and howled in pure agony.

"Oh tell me whats your opinon young lady? Should he die? Or should he repent? Its truely simple. People that dont die learn from their mistakes. He is well a wiser man now. Ill make sure how much wiser, but he will not hurt no children. Isnt that right?" 

Xuba asked the man now besides him self in pain. He even urinated as he was held there and cried like a baby.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 pm
Almost oblivious to the high tensions running across the small area, Elspeth found her chakra rising slightly to match her confusion. It felt warm and moved, not incomparable to running water from a warm tap. She pushed it down forcefully, like pouring it down a drain into a larger area of storage, before bringing a small hand to her mouth. "Oh, this is about redemption or whatever!" she exclaimed, largely to herself. In hindsight, it should have been more obvious. She turned to the new guy and tilted her head at him. Silence reigned before she started talking. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I'll make an effort to keep my level of homicidal violence at an all-time low." She scratched the back of her neck immediately after the words left her mouth. "...that really didn't come out the way I intended it to. But you get what I mean, yeah?" She paced around the dim area once more before stopping suddenly in front of the big man with the broken bones. She kneeled down onto his level, and he started to squirm away, whimpering as he did so. "Hey, how's this!" she called out to the boy on the floor of the alleyway, before turning back. "I'm Elspeth and I have a redemption for you." She summoned her chakra to her hands. Her fingers flashed and twisted through the boar, rat, and snake seals, and promptly started to glow.

Then she pressed down on his chest. Nothing big seemed to be happening, but it was possible to see some of the bruising going down. "Now your bones aren't stabbing your lungs," she pointed out in a slightly excited tone. She looked around, eager for the other's commentary before realizing exactly what she was doing and stopped. Coughing, she stood up and introduced herself.

"So, I'm Elspeth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

308 words+1892= 2200 words
Learning so far (so as not to lose track):
-Fire Release: Explosion
-Fire Release: Fire Stream
-Basic Medical Jutsu
Higeki
Higeki "Ko" Otoko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 am
The hair on Aeizith's body stood up on end, his muscles tensing as well in horrified anticipation of what Xuba was about to do... He needn't ask... he knew that tone the darker-skinned ninja took. It had a nice front, one that might've been inviting to those less perceptive... But the little white-haired boy knew better... oh did he ever know better... His parents often used a similar tone when he had made a mistake... a harrowing warning that underneath that apparent sweetness was a world of punishment. But he needed to ask anyway... He needed to at least try to make Xuba realize that whatever horrible pain he was about to inflict, it wasn't necessary...

"Xuba.... what are you..." Before he could even get any farther, the older ninja already had the large man by the head, his fingers drilling into his skull as he writhed under the pressure. Aeizith winced, tearing up once more at the awesome anguish the poor man was only just now experiencing. At this point, all sins were forgiven! He learned his lesson! Xuba could let him go! But he didn't. The small ninja just watched helplessly as Xuba slammed his fist into the man's chest, probably breaking his ribs in the process. Xuba seemed delighted at the man's pain, his reaction completely shocking the young boy. How could he take delight in this? It was horrible! When he asked the woman whether or not he should live, Aeizith spoke for her first.

"Let him live!" He exclaimed, new tears running freshly down his pale face. "Don't hurt him!" But of course, Xuba just had to set that example. Slamming his elbow into the large man's knees, shattering them and causing a new round of screams. It was like a horror show and it was all done in the name of his protection... What made him think he wanted this? What made him think this was protection? But Xuba didn't seem to care. His casual brutality had just shot a dagger through the little-boy's heart... As the man lay squirming on the ground, dying from all the shattered bones in his body, The woman, introducing herself as Elspeth, placed her hands on the fat man's broken chest, a glowing green/blue energy radiating through her fingers. Claiming his ribs would no longer pierce his organs, she turned to face them both... Aeizith couldn't meet their eyes.

"Why... why d-did you have t-to do that..." Aeizith whispered, covering his face with his hands. "H-he wasn't a t-threat anymore..."
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm
Xuba glanced at the girl and took a breath as she healed the broken man. His wounds were terrible but xuba did not care as he heard aeizith crying begging him to spare the man xuba heaved a sigh as he shook his head and spoke to the boy loud enough to for all of them to hear.

"I was just like you Aeizith. I too was nearpy killed many times, my mother was a drunk, she beat me nearly killed me more times i could count... still i had to defend myself. I killed her as she tried to burn me with a frying pan hot from the stove. Hit her so many times with that pan. I lay next to her cold dead corpse for comfort and guidance.... you know little of this pain. I protect you from the bandits. I cannot see you full of my regrets nor my pain. But him.... he reminds me of my mother, just not a woman. Ill make sure he will never harm another person again. Even if i rip off his legs, and take an eye..."

Xubas voice resonated with a powerful resentment aeizith and the girl could perhaps feel his pain and rage all merged into one..

"Im sorry Aeizith... but for your sake his suffering will continue..."

Xubas voice became cold as the man gave a squeal in fright as xubas grey eyes shone on the mans broken form. Like searchlights on a escaping prisioner. The mans eyes widened like a deer in the headlights as xuba took a step towards the man. He rolled up his sleeves as his voice became as cold as the artic. His eyes became a grey storm of rage. With each word his boice hit absolute zero. Even a killer would grab chills from the tone.

"Elspeth... step aside... he will live... may his life be miserable as i rid him of everything he loves. May i show him a childs fright... you will heal him till i feel satisfied with his breakage... as for you man... we are going to get to know each other very well... you  will even call me a nightmere... now on your knees man... on your knees come on. Get on them...  quickly and i might give you a few bones to chew on....

Xuba spoke as  he waited for the man to get on his knees. His steps were menecing and like an doom approaching.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:43 pm
Elspeth tilted her head as she watched the man fall to his knees in front of the stranger. Tears drippedfrom his face onto the pavement below with a barely audible patter. A strange unfamiliar feeling welled up inside her chest. It wasn't sadistic pleasure, nor was it anger, but it was closer to tension. The tension welled up deeper and deeper in her muscles, but she couldn't look away from whatever the stranger was about to do. Unconsciously, she cracked her knuckles as a way to ground herself, the small stinging pains and audible cracks helping little by little. Crack... Crack.

Her head tilted the other way in a detatched manner. After a few moments, she looked down at her hands, now with slightly red knuckles. She clenched her fists as tight as she could before opening them again. Elspeth didn't have enough chakra left to heal the man like that one more time. He was truly on his own.

Looking once more at the man on his knees, she should have felt something. Happiness, grief, even the tension would've been a welcome sight. But instead she felt absolutely nothing, a disconnect, and that was somehow a million times worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
2200+200= 2400
Higeki
Higeki "Ko" Otoko
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am
Aeizith listened in silence as Xuba told his story, one of torture and mangle-ment from a parental figure... He claimed that all this was to protect him... but there was protection and then there was projection... Xuba saw himself in Aeizith and that seemed to be ALL he saw... This act of violence, of utter decimation? All to justify the suffering he was delivering, all in the name of protecting someone smaller and weaker than them. Sense when was it right to bully a bully for the victim...? That just meant now that there were two victims and a new bully. Why would Xuba ignore this fact? Why couldn't he see that what he was doing here and now was no better than his mother did to him so long ago?

"I-Is this for my sake... or yours...?" Aeizith whispered, stepping between him and the broken, battered man. Even if he turned his back to the one who'd cornered him, he could hardly get to his knees, let alone make a real move against him. If anyone was a threat here, it was Xuba... He seemed to devolve into a spirit of vengeance in this moment rather than justice... this wasn't for Aeizith at all! This was for him being tortured all those years ago and no matter how Xuba would try to deny it, that was the plain and simple truth.

"S-stop this here!" the little boy declared, his strong facade almost entirely crumbling in that moment. "Th-there's nothing more t-to do! This w-who are you p-protecting? Elspeth? Yourself? B-because its n-not me anymore! T-this isn't protection, X-Xuba... a-and you k-know it... T-this is torture... pain... Y-you're acting l-like your m-mom did! A-aren't you s-supposed to be b-better than that...? D-does calling t-torture "p-protection" help you?" Aeizith seemed absolutely disgusted with Xuba's justification of his actions... It was like an adult saying 'I'm older so I can do what I want.' In the end, there was really nothing Aeizith could say (at least with that he was confident in) that would immediately sway his protector.

"P-please... j-just let him go now.... th-there has to b-be an end... there h-has to... l-let it be here..."
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:13 am
"I-is this for my sake... or yours...?" Whispered the boy. He spoke softly, yet every word carried its own weight. She turned to the stranger curiously. That implied a lot about the circumstances of his birth and his childhood... Looking at the man on the ground, she felt the weird feeling in her stomach grow again, and she closed her eyes. She let in a deep breath...

One. Two. Three. Four.

Held it...

One. Two. Three. Four.

And let it go.

One. Two. Three. Four.

The deep breathing helped her relax. Her muscles loosened and her stance changed. Opening her eyes once more, they were completely white for a moment before fading to its usual dull coloring. Everything seemed clearer for a moment. The man on the ground had learned his lesson, but the other was still practicing his revenge. That wasn't justice, that was vengeance. She took in another deep breath (one, two, three, four), and when she exhaled, a sudden realization came to her mind. The feeling in her stomach, that horrible welling thing, was disgust.

"You preach redemption and kindness..." Elspeth tilted her head, trying to find the right words. One, two, three, four. "...But maybe you should learn some."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 203
Total: 2603

Trying to learn Seven Heavens Breathing Method.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:08 pm
[size=45]Xuba stopped his approach as he listend to the both elspeth, and Aiezith. His fist clenched as he tried to regain his composure. Within his conciousness a voice even asked him the same questions the two asked. Yet another question.[/size]

[size=30]Why am i unstable? Why do i react in rage?...[/size]

[size=45]Xuba questioned himself as he closed his eyes felt the wind pick up and drop. He remained pacient for what seemed like  an half hour looming over the man. His mind slowly and surely calming down. Then he saw it as he regained clearity. The damage he had done. Yet his own rational reasoning for the actions.[/size]

[size=30]Its not justified my rage... but filth like this cannot just be spooked... never[/size]

[size=45]His temperment returned as he unclenched his fist and no tears fell. Just a calm clod demenor as he gazed at the man whom were left in a terrified fetal position  as he managed to keel over in pain.[/size]

[size=45]"I will do no more harm to you.... but you are not reciving my help. If you heal back you are lucky. If disfigured and left hurt. Your punishment is to stay that way... and i will be watching... if i see another or even catch wind of another incident. You will see me again.. carry the corpse of your comrad in a moment of reflection....and..."[/size]

Xuba paused as he gazed at the broken man. His toungh seemingly caught on the next word as he  turned away, the star of a tear comming in an eye. Then it was gone.

"Return to your family... do not do anything of this nature ever again..." 

xuba turned away from the man. It was the extent of his mercy as he glanced at the woman and  glanced at Aeizith as he lead the way away from the mess. 

The man sobbed out of shame, sorrow, greatfulness, and relife. He was glad to be alive and kneeled even in pain and despair  knelt over his burned comrads corpse. Villagers passed by and helped him to the local healer whom after a long recovery made a change for his home.

But that is another story as this was xubas and other missing induviduals. Xuba spoke as he glanced at the other two his voice somber but still serious.

"I am not perfect... but i know my faults... i dont want you hurt nor killed. No one, but even my own anger clouds judgement. Im sorry, despite words i would rather know you are all safe and sound. Its my wish."

Xuba turned to Aeizith and held out his hand. As he spoke.

"I need you Aeizith to strike my hand with all your strength. Even frustration."

Xuba stated as he then adressed the woman.

"I see you are consitently improving perhaps there is a way to see how you handle yourself"
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:27 pm
The sentence was permanent disfiguration. She tilted her head. Elspeth knew she could be cruel sometimes, but it was justified, right? A chill wind blew past, rustling her hair and clothes, but she didn't shiver. She didn't have much motivation to do anything. In, two, three, four. Hold, two, three, four. The emotions she felt upon witnessing the torture of the man- for there were no other words to describe the events which occured- were completely foreign. She narrowed her eyes to herself. She despised her heart. But when the man complimented her on her ability to change, something shifted that could never be put back into place.

She laughed. She laughed and laughed and laughed and it was just so funny. It started out quietly, before booming in volume and attracting the attention of nearby villagers extracting the man. They backed away quickly from her now defenseless form. It was just so funny. It was just so funny that her eyes began to itch as tears ran down her cheeks and onto the already damp ground.

"I'm- ha- I'm not like you," she spoke between laughs (sobs). "I don't feel the way you do. I look like you, act like you... But I am not you. I didn't feel anything about killing anyone. I don't. I'm not crying, see? I'm laughing, ha ha..." her smile cracked and shattered. In, two, three, four. Out , two, three, four. "I can't get any better. I... Could kill a hundred people. I'll show you that I'm..." she made no move to do anything of the sort, just getting on her knees and lying down spread eagle on the pavement. "My mom doesn't think I'm human," she confessed. She took a shuddering deep breath, eyes flashing white with the technique, before letting it go. "When I was younger, I did something I shouldn't have. It hurt a lot of people... That was when I was first clued in that something was wrong. I didn't care that I hurt them. And I did stupid things like that again and again. I knew I was broken, but so what? I just... Didn't care."

She laid down in complete and utter silence. It blanketed her, but offered no solace.

"You taught me a new emotion. For once, I... I felt scared." Elspeth's eyes wandered towards those of  the older stranger. "Let me come with you." it wasn't a request. She sighed, wiped off her dirtied face, amd stood up. The plastered smile made it way slowly across her face. The mask had been broken, but she still knew how to use it. "I want to learn more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 440
Total: 3043
Higeki
Higeki "Ko" Otoko
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:14 am
Aeizith didn't know whether to feel relieved or disgusted that Xuba was going to leave this man the way he was, a disfigured mess of a person with his organs compromised and his fate set for a life of eternal pain... Was that worse than dying? Did Aeizith even grant him a mercy? For the sake of of him remaining somewhat stable, the little boy forced himself to believe that yes, he fought for this man's crippled and painful life and won, giving it back to him for adjustment...

Xuba turned to the little boy and asked him to smack his hand with all of his strength, his frustration, everything negative that the older ninja had instilled in him during his moment of rage. Aeizith wouldn't do it... even though he was sure he wouldn't be able to harm this man, there would be no more pain today... no more suffering.... It had to end... And so, ignoring his guardian's command, he took a step past his arms and wrapped his own around Xuba's torso, hugging him tightly in an act of care and compassion rather than one of hate and strength. The little child wasn't the kind of person to lash out in anger, even when asked... He wouldn't do it, even if his guardian and teach commanded he did...

"I-I know y-you're not perfect..." Aeizith said softly. "T-thank you f-for trying to protect me..."

It was at this moment, the woman known as Elspeth began to explode with laughter, causing the smaller ninja to jump in alarm and surprise. He stared, wide-eyed as tears began to fall from her eyes, but whether or not that was from effort or from.... something else, he was unsure... Suddenly though, her smile broke and he sat on the ground, her legs spread wide on the ground. She commented how she didn't feel anything for the people she killed, how her mother thought she was a monster because she just didn't care about the damage she caused. She then looked up to Xuba and remarked that HE had in-fact taught her something new: The emotion of fear... and she wanted to know more... Aeizith looked up at Xuba as well as she asked she be taken with them, confused and unsure. This wasn't his decision, but the older ninja's... he just didn't know what he'd say...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum