Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

The Planning Process Empty The Planning Process

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:12 pm
Kyousuke stopped it was late and after moving for the past couple days the ninja would need rest. They would need to be in top shape for the following days operations. In addition, they needed to work up a plan to get Akihana out of there safely. Arashi was from Kumo, so he had to know something about the village. “Hey Arashi, do you remember how to get around Kumo?” He would say hoping the other ninja would respond.

“We should also talk about a plan. I don’t know my way around the village, so I was thinking I’d make a good distraction for you.” The queensguard would wait for the other to respond.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 43000

The Planning Process Empty Re: The Planning Process

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:45 pm
He wanted to go for hours... days even... he wanted to cross the distance as quick as possible, to reach Akihana before any more time past.  For ever minute they stopped, thats a minute they lost, and the minute that could have saved her.  Still.... he was breathing heavily as Snow landed, and he dropped down next to the taller ninja, solidifying back into a person.  

"I remember generally where things should be... but I was like, 8 or 11 or so.  Its possible that things have changed.  But if I remember..." Arashi tried to go through his memories, before the bad ones, trying to remember some of the things he did.  Walking through the village, jumping roof to roof, a young girl who stole artwork and his first kiss... 

"The alpine forests should lead up to the village... after the attack, I would think that they are now about 20-30 feet away from the village walls.  The village's administration center was embedded into the mountain to the back.  My family lived in the northern district... and we always used the north gate to go to our retreat.  I don't even think THAT's there."

"What kind of distraction?  A one-man army would be suicide." he said, biting his bottom lip.  

"Before the village fell, I was a very new genin.  I... I still have this." he said, pulling out a Cloud Village headband.  "I was thinking of sneaking in, and blending.  I don't know how long it would work.. but its better than a frontal assault."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:04 pm
Well, at least he will know a little about how to get around. “I know it is hard to think about, but try to remember what you can it’ll be important once we are close. What is the most likely place they are holding your mother? Seeing as she hasn’t returned on her own and she didn’t respond to the slug I sent, I’d say there is a fair chance she is in a place where jutsu aren’t possible like a prison.”

“Well if you can blend that will work, but I won’t be able to blend like you. So, I’ll have to wait near the gates or something. Use your Hoshi headband if you run into a problem and I’ll create a ruckus at the gates. Blowing their wall up should catch their attention.” He would wait wanting to hear the ninja’s thoughts.

“Also, if this mission gets to a point where one of us has to stay behind to delay the enemy let it be me. I’m not as fast and besides your mother would be sad without you. Now before you say anything I’ve given this a lot of thought, as her personal guard that is my duty.” He would place his hand onto the ninja’s shoulder. “There are some things worth giving your life to protect.” The hand would grip tighter as a tear filled the ninja’s eyes. “Friends, family, loved ones. The people of Hoshi are all of those things to me. So like a star if I have to go out, it will be like a supernova. Bright and brilliant, as the gods look down upon me.” 
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 43000

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 pm
Arashi frowned, thinking for a moment.  "I would say near the Raikage... probably that building.  In fact I'm sure of it."

At the mention of the wall, Arashi sighed.  "If you have to... just... be safe, okay?" he asked, as Snow explained his true part in this.

The young man nodded, and gave a small smile.  "If thats the case, then may you join the Tekiatsus in the sky." he said, reaching up and taking off his Hoshi headband.  Putting it back in his pack, he lifted the older Kumo band, tying it in his place.  He took a step back, glancing towards the village.  At least it's direction.

"I won't pretend that this will go perfectly, so... let's just do it.  I'll go for the north gate.. not the main one.  Just... wait for my single.  It will be in the clouds." he said, before shifting his eyes to activate his blood trait, and sailing off towards the village of his birth.  And perhaps, the village of his death.

(Exit to village)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:41 am
"We'll need to get the raikage away from her if we are to succeed." The ninja would pause thinking that the distraction may get the village leader moving. Kyousuke nodded at Arashi, silently confirming he would pull the kage away for a bit so that he can do what needs done.

"I'll try to be careful, don't worry about that. I'll do what I can to survive and expect you to do the same." 

"I will indeed wait until you are ready. I'll be prepping a cannon while I wait. The longer I store nature energy the stronger the blast. It'll be one big explosion." He would then smile and let Arashi take the lead on their way to the village. 

So, I just need to watch the sky. I can do that.

(Exit to village)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:36 am