Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Hikari trains all day long!  Empty Hikari trains all day long!

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:41 pm
*BEEP …. BEEP…. BEEP*
Hikari Namikaze would lazily open her eyes as she woke up in her sleep wear at about 7 in the morning. She had gone to bed early due to the fact that she had a horrid lack of sleep over the last week or two. She had gotten a good 9 – 10 hours of sleep, which was good, she would need it for today. Yesterday, the sixteen year old Hikari Namikaze graduated from the ninja academy by passing her genin exams and officialy became a Kunochi of the village hidden amoung the stars. Rather than instantly taking the day off and celebrating, she wanted to do something a bit special. She had met a genin who had helped her learn what she needed to pass her exams (She didn’t know, but she felt like she might have done it in record time!) and she wanted to impress him with how much she had learned. She hadn’t told him that she passed the exams, or that she was even taking the exams, and wanted to surprise him. They were supposed to meet up tomorrow in order to train together some more, and she wanted to surprise him with her new rank and a few new jutsus! As such, today was Hikari’s trains all day to surprise Shoushei with jutsu day! (The name is still being worked on, but it works for now) She would admit this was kind of childish, but she really wanted to do this, especially because he was Hikari’s only friend outside of the Acaddemy. The girl woke up, showered, shaved her arms and legs, straightened her hair and put it up into a pony tail, before slipping into some work out clothes. She was wearing tight fitting black short shorts, and a Neon yellow sleeveless tight top. She would come out of her room and went into the kitchen before eating a big but quick breakfast, (An apple, Some cereal with milk in it, toast, A banana, orange juice, and of course, bacon.) She usually wouldn’t eat so much, but she hadn’t had a good meal in a while because of her difficult training regiment, and the fact that she was about to train a lot of jutsu today. Hikari would finish up, gather up a bag with a change of work out clothes (incase her current ones got to dirty to use) a set of regular clothes (In case he runs into some-one he knows and they wanted to go grab food or something) all of her books and scrolls she borrowed from the Kozai Yuki National Archives  and head out to the gym.
HIkari would start jogging to her first destination. She was going to go the gym and do some basic warm ups and physical training before moving over to the ninja academy to do some jutsu practice. As she traversed the streets of heaven heading toward the gym, she would notice in the corner of her eye a bakery. She would stop and look back at it, thinking about how She and Sato were at her place sharing some cake. The young girl really liked the personal cake he got her, she figured tomorrow when they meet up, she should probably have a cake for them. It dawned on her that it was probably a good idea to cook it herself, that way, she could show her cooking skills she had gotten when she was living in the tavern. As she said this, she would stop and sort of think, why did she care if Shouhei Sato knew that she was a phenomenal cook? He was teaching her ninjutsu, not lifestyles and home living! Hikari would shake this off and decide to put the cooking on hold for now, and see if she was up to it after her training, and then decided. Hikari would make a mental note of this and continue on to the gym.
As she got to the gym (which this time had a lot of people in it, perhaps a dozen and a half) the first thing she would do would be head over to the box of hand wraps and wrap them around her fingers going around her slender pale hands. She would finish wrapping her hands up with the black cloth and then start her basic warm ups. She had already jogged here, so she would lay down on her front, and start doing push-ups. She would do 10 of them (Hey! She is still a 16 year old girl with almost no strength, so don’t hate) and would swap to do some sit-ups, she would do 30 before stoping. After that, she would get on the ground, spread her legs, and bent her back as she reached over and grabbed the heel of her left foot. She would hold it there for 15 seconds before swaping to her other foot, grabbing her right heel and holding it there. After doing the stretch for 15 seconds, she would stop and then get up before lowering herself by spreading her legs until they were doing the splits, holding it there for a about half a minute, she would then get up put her arms straight up and stretch them to go as far out as they could, until they felt nice and loose. Finishing that, she would take her head and role it a couple of times before she felt she had loosened her body to the point she could do this. Taking a deep breath, Hikari would turn to face the punching dummy, she would put her hands up and start to practice her striking, left straight, right straight, step in, left uppercut, step to the left, right uppercut, step back, Right hook, left hook, duck to the left, left straight, Right hook, fake a left straight before preforming a right jab, left straight, right straight, shift to the right, left hand hook, move up, right upper cut, left upper cut. Hikari had learned her lesson after her little explosion, too much heavy hits would cause injuries to her hands. She would back away for a second before continuing, right straight, left hook, step in, left upper cut, right straight, step back, left hook, duck, right straight, duck, left straight, right hook, step to the right, left hand straight, and then she would back up.

Hikari would take a deep and relaxing breath before starting to message her knuckles, her body was a little frail, but she felt like this was getting her stronger. While Hikari found this quite boreing, she also felt like this was getting her stronger. She wanted to continue this, but she also wanted to continue with her ninjutsu training. She would think for a second, and then thought why couldn’t she do both? Hikari would go to her bag and look through it before finding a scroll, the scroll for the Shadow clone Jutsu before stepping out of the gym and taking a seat on the ground on the floor on the outside of the gym. She would look around, making sure no one was around (why she did this, she doesn’t know, it just felt weird to be reading so close to a gym) before opening the scroll and starting to read it.

The shadow clone jutsu is a b-rank jutsu, Similar to the basic Clone Technique, this technique creates copies of the user. However, these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques, including the Shadow Clone Technique itself, on their own and can even bleed, but if dealt a fatal blow the clone will dispel in a puff of smoke. The user can dispel these clones at any time, and the clones can dispel themselves, any all chakra remaining in the clones when they are destroyed returns to the original, along with all knowledge they obtained during their time in existence. This technique uses a unique handsign, one that is basically a cross when the technique is completed. What one must do is to perform this technique is to carefully balance all the chakra in his or her body, before taking it all out, and dividing it between yourself and your clone (Or clones). Once this is accomplished, a person trying to perform the technique must take a bit of extra chakra to manifest it into a full solid being, or beings. Hikari would finish and put the scroll away. This was the most difficult technique she had learned to date, but it was time for her to try to learn it.

The newest kunochi in the village hidden among the stars would stand up and form her hands in the sign of the cross, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” and would attempt to clone herself. A cloud of smoke would appear and next to Hikari was a malformed clone of herself, unable to stand, unable to really move, and looked nothing like her. It was actually kind of creepy with all honesty. Well, three parts were, the first part is obvious, the thing looked like a messed up version of herself, how weird is it to look out and see that? The second part that was supper scary was the fact that she was failed so badly. While this isn’t the first time that Hikari had failed preforming a jutsu, she had always at least come close on her first try. The final part that made this so creepy? The energy it took from Hikari, She felt drained, more drained than she ever had from the use of just one jutsu. She felt more than half her chakra disappearing. The young ninja would dispel the Jutsu, letting half of her chakra return to her body. With that, she felt a lot better.  Waiting another minute, she would try again, as her hands formed another cross, she would attempt to use her chakra to form another human being. As the technique finished, she would blink, no real difference then when she did it the first time.
Hikari would take her time with a few more attempts to do it, trying to make sure she got it right before she eventually was able to make a clone of herself. She would examine the clone, it appeared to be quite a good replication of herself, Hikari would grab her arm, she had soft, pale skin similar to that of her own, her chestnut hair was the same shade as Hikari, her height was about 5 and a half feet. Her clothing were also black short shorts and a neon sleeveless tight top, the clone’s hair was in the same ponytail that Hikari’s was in, and with the same black hand wraps. Finally, Hikari looked at her clone’s eyes, a similar hazel that looks like her own. She would nod, this was Ok for now.
The two Hikari Namikaze’s would walk back into the gym, a lot of people had left since it was now around 11 o’clock now. They would look around before the two girls would go to separate bags and start to punch them. The two girls would do the same combination at the same time. It went as follow, left straight, right straight, step in, left uppercut, step to the left, right uppercut, step back, Right hook, left hook, duck to the left, left straight, Right hook, step back, right hook, left straight, right straight, bob and weave, right hook duck to the left, right straight, left hook, step in, right uppercut, left upper cut, step back, dodge to the right, dodge to the left, right straight as she was moving left, duck, left straight, right straight, step in, left uppercut, step to the left, right uppercut, step back, Right hook, left hook, duck to the left, left straight, Right hook, fake a left straight before preforming a right hook making sure she had a big finish before continuing on to something else.
The clone and the girl would step back, letting themselves take a bit of a breather from this exercise, At this point, there was only one other person in the gym, who had started to look at the two of them nervously, the two girls would look at the man, a slightly muscular man with dark hair, stood at about 5 and three fourths feet in height, a little bit on the heavy side (due to his muscles), with grey eyes and wearing a sleeveless hoodie and a long set of black sweets. Under his un zipped hoodie, he had no shirt and was showing off his 6-pack. If this was anywhere else, Hikari would think this guy was an egotistical jerk that would brag about his body was awesome, but due to the fact that the two were in the gym, this was sort of acceptable clothing.
He would look at Hikari and her clone before approaching them, “New to the combat scene and trying to figure out how do this by yourself?”
The two girls would look at him quite weirdly, “I was trained at….” The two girls would say at the same time, but then stop, she didn’t mean to do that, and that was quite annoying, the two would look at each other and share a glance, before the real Hikari would speak up and say “I was trained at the academy, why?”
“The way you are doing nothing but punching, its kind of sad, I mean, if you are training for boxing, that is fine, but I’m presuming judging by your in sync strikes, that girl next to you is a clone, and not a twin or something.”

Hikari would nod, “Yeah, why are you asking?”

The black clothed figure would put his hand behind his head and scratch the back of it (Or would try to, as he has his hood up, it seemed kind of pointless) “Well… agh… this is kind of dumb for me to say, but someone training the way you are just seems, well, kind of horrid and annoying. In real combat, what you are doing isn’t going to help that much in the long run, as such, I think I’d be teaching you a bit more, seeing how if you keep doing that kind of boxing in this gym, it will scare people off, making them think we are some sort of sports entertainment school, rather than a combat school. So if you don’t mind, I would like to teach you how do more than punch.”
Hikari was about to go off on this guy, who was he to just go up and say she sucked like that? She almost wanted to slap the man in the face, but, instead, she felt like she did sort of need this, after all, she needed to accept the help. Hikari would respond with a “Um…. Well… if you want to, I suppose I could use the help. Anyways, My name is Hikari, and this is….” She would look over to the clone, and the two of them would sort of tilt their head, did she give this woman a name? Or was it just her clone? Hikari would figure that out later, and would right now just say “My twin sister, Hikari.” The man would chuckle when he heard that, at least he had a sense of humor. The chestnut haired girl would then look over to the man and ask, “Mind if I ask you of your name, Mr. Abs?”
The man take a few seconds to stop laughing before looking back at Hikari and give a confidant smile, “Well, you see, I go by many different names, but there are two you need to know, my students at the gym calls me”  He would pause for dramatic effect, before saying confidently “Mr. Credible, but my friends, call me by my first name, Justin.”

Hikari and her clone would look over to the man, it took them a second to put together his entire name, but thought for sure, they had to be joking. His name is Just incredible? What sort of a loser came up with that name? The two girls had to look at him for a second before looking at each other, silently telling each other ‘whatever you do, do NOT laugh’
The two would smile back at him and ask like good girls and ask politely “So… Mr. Credible, what are you wanting to teach us first?”
He would smile and ask “Well, let me ask you something, if you have been through enough training to be able to punch the way you do, surely you were tought how to kick also, so why aren’t you doing that?”
“Well, I was doing some training on my own, and when I tried a kick and it connected on it’s own, my ankle felt like it nearly broke!” lor=red] “That would only be because you hit with your ankle! You should never do that! When you are kicking, you want to connect with your shin, not your ankle! Try again with your shin!”
Now that Hikari had it told to her, it seemed like it was quite simple to not kick with the weakest point of the leg, but hit with the strong point, the shin. She would turn and try a low kick with her shin. It would connect on the shin, feeling pretty good. Hikari would look up to the man who told her to continue.

Hikari now focus on only kicks, left low kick, left body kick, left high kick, right low kick, right body kick, right high kick, left low kick, left body kick, left high kick, right low kick, right body kick, right high kick, push kick, step to the left, left low kick, left body kick, right high kick, right low kick, right body kick, move to the right, left high kick, push kick, push kick, right low kick, right body kick, left high kick, right low kick, right body kick, left high kick.

Justin would then step in, “Now, try to throw in some punches while kicking.”

Hikari and her clone would nod, bfore they continued, left straight, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, bob and weave, right high kick, left straight, right hook duck to the left, right high kick. Hikari would step back from the bag and look back at Justin. He would smile and nod at the two of them. “Yeah, that was good, but that isn’t going to be everything you need, if you want to be able to fight with ninja’s in hand to hand combat, you will need to have a few more than basic punches and kicks. You will need to learn more than that to be able to go toe to toe with other ninja’s. If you want, I can teach you more about those strikes.” HIkari would think about it and decide that that would respond with, “As great as that sounds…. I think I should wait another day before doing that, after all, I sort of had plans for today, and I am already sort of behind on them. I was only supposed to come here for about half an hour, and I have already been here for over an hour at this point, I really should get back to my daily reunite.”

Justin Credible would sort look disappointed, and say “Well… whatever floats your boat, but come back soon now.”

With that, Hikari would dispel her clone and take her leave and start to head toward the training grounds. On the way there though, her mind started to wander to food, she had spent a good bit of time in the gym, but it was still too early for lunch, and there was also the fact that if she got filled, it might be hard to continue with practicing jutsu. She took a deep breath and thought about it. While it wasn’t her best idea, she thought that the best idea for her at this point was to not have lunch, and just work through it, have a big dinner and then make the cake for tomorrow. She would proceed to go to the training ground. By the time she got there, it was almost noon, and only a few people were there (most likely everyone was taking a lunch break or something similar.) She would walk over to a bit of a larger free area before sitting down in it the middle of it on the ground and going into her bag, looking for a book or scroll for a jutsu. She had picked up a few different ones, and just didn’t know what to work on next. After a minute or to, she found one, one she only picked up as something to look at, something to look forward to. An A rank jutsu, Spiraling ring, Hikari would look over the jutsu, while it was powerful, Hikari got the feeling it was to strong for her, but at the same time, it would be a good way to teach how to make her chakra stronger and more controlled. She would open up the scroll and start to read it.
‘The spiraling ring jutsu is a high level A rank jutsu. It is recommended when one learns this, one must take incredible caution. The user creates a powerful ball of chakra that would be surrounded by a very thin disk like ring. Once formed, the user can throw this ball. The user can detonate this at any time. When that would happen, then the ball would explode and the wind would cut the body of that victim. When the ball would reach its destination, the ball would explode. The explosion radius would be 5 meters. The wind though, would have a sharpness of the power of the jutsu. The user would not be affected by the sharpness or explosion. The ball will explode automatically when it gets 50 meters away from the user. It does not require a hand sign, but instead just focus and the ability to use raw wind power. One trying to use this jutsu must Form the chakra into a ball in the user’s hand and try to make it as small as possible. Once this is complete, the user then can throw the ball at something, using his or her chakra in order to move it around. When completed, It looks like a 5 inch bright ball with a thin but 12 inch wide disk like ring that orbits the ball.’

Hikari would nervously shiver as the young tavern girl would read this, this was a jutsu that could easily kill someone if she wasn’t careful. Part of her didn’t want to learn it. Part of it wanted her to rip this scroll up so that no one could ever learn it! But at the same time, she knew that if she wanted to be able to save people, even more so without having to hurt another person, she needed power, enough power that someone would listen to her and wouldn’t be able to just ignore her. With that, Hikari would slip the long scroll into her bag and stand up, ready to learn thetechnique.

She would stand alone, in the middle of her area on the training ground, and would put her arm out and try to focus energy into the palm of her hand. She would attempt to call the air in the area down to her, trying to shove as much of it into a ball in her hand as physically possible. She would call more, and more into her hand, but unfortunately not a lot was happening, the girl felt her chestnut hair start to blow toward it as if there was a gentle breeze in the air, and noticed that a few of the people nearby had there kunai that they were throwing at the target practice area be very slightly diverted in their aim because of it, but it wasn’t enough. After a few minutes of trying this, she felt her chakra starting to fade and stopped and tried to sit down. She went back to the scroll and would read it over again a few times. She didn’t see what she was doing wrong! Hikari would understand if she was close, but at this point, almost nothing was happening! What should she do. At this point, Hikari would try to put the scroll away and try up again. The young tavern girl would call forth the wind to her hand, trying to put together as much air as she could in her hand, this time, she did notice that in her hand a ball of air was starting to form, but not enough wind and strong enough to do damage. Hikari would get flustered, she didn’t even know what she was doing wrong at this point? Why was she failing so hard? Hikari would again try the technique, with the same effect, she didn’t appear like she was going anywhere.

As she continued to practice, the seconds turned into minutes, the minutes turned into hours, and by the time it was dark, Hikari had made almost no progress on her jutsu training. She kept working until after dark where she would continue trying to create the technique. At that time, she had made a little ball of air in her hand that might have the ability to do some damage to the human skin (Nothing like what the jutsu claimed it could do, or what it looked like, but it was a little bit of progress.) She felt her arm was about to give out on her and her chakra was almost completely gone. Hikari felt like this was where she had to stop for the night, so she packed up and started to go to the academy where she would go to the woman’s locker room, shower, and change into more suitable attire. She would come out of the shower and switch into some normal clothes.
Spoiler:
Hikari would step out of the women’s locker room and look at the shortness of her skirt, why did she buy this? She knew in the back of her head why, she was never allowed to have miniskirts when she was growing up, and now that she was able to buy anything she wanted, of course she was going to go the secret forbidden fruit that had alluded her for so long. Hikari would head out of the locker room and head into town. She would stroll around the street, looking for something, anything, that she could eat. After a few minutes of walking around, she would find a small dumpling shop which she would sit down at and have a bite to eat at.  She would sit down, but upon looking at the surroundings, she would find it similar to her home tea shop on the road outside of the village. Looking around, she decided  not to stay long, got her food to go and left the city.
As she walked the city at night (Not late night, people were still out) She would remember about getting a cake for tomorrow! Hikari would go to a grocery market to grab the ingredients for a cake, she had decided on a strawberry choclate cake (She was tempted to try to make an icecream cake, but decided against it at the last moment because Hikari was not sure if she could get it to Sato’s house before the cake started to melt. She would pick up the ingredients and start to head home.
As she returned to her place of residence, she would was her hands, and start the cake. She had cooked manytimes before, but she had never made a cake this complex before, she would go to her book shelf where she would find a recipie on how to make the cake and make it look nice before starting. Something that Hikari did differently than she had before was when it was time to use a mixer to mix the cake around, rather than using a spoon or a mixer, she would attempt to use the technique she had been practicing all day (But to a much weaker degree) And use it to mix up the batter. When that was done, she would put the cake into the oven to be made and while it was cooking would continue reading the scroll on the jutsu, trying to figure out what she had done wrong! After about 30 minutes passed, the oven would ding, telling her it was time take the cake out of the oven and continue working on it. She would, put layer of choclate icing on it, cut up some strawberries, and would decorate the cake with it.
The finished product
Spoiler:
Hikari would be quite proud of her work and would put her masterpiece into a box and would leave the cake on the counter before deciding to call it a night. She had felt like this was a productive day, she had put a lot of training in, a lot of hours at the gym, figured out how to kick properly, and had even learned the shadow clone technique! With that, Hikari would switch from her current outfit into her sleepwear, wash her hands again, brush her teeth, set out a set of clothes for tomorrow morning, and would jump into her nice soft bed, calling it a night
[exit]
Word count: 5012
Word count: 5012
Stats: 25
Jutsus.
Shadow Clone (3000/3000)

Wind spiral jutsu; 2012/4350[/color][/color][/color]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Hikari trains all day long!  Empty Re: Hikari trains all day long!

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Have you claimed your specialty as ninjutsu? I dont see it on your stat page. <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm
OH, I forgot to do that, but that was what I was planing on doing, doing it now
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Approved <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:24 pm
Thanks!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:10 pm

You're very welcome <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum