Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

By the books!  Empty By the books!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:51 am
Spoiler:
Hikari would walk toward the entrance of the Kozai Yuki library that she was going to be studying at, clenching her right hand. It was about One o’clock in the afternoon when the young girl looked down at her bruised knuckles and wrist, She had injured it last night while throwing punches at the training dummy last night. Long story short, it looks like Namikaze has some emotional problems that she apparently hadn’t got over and she threw a few to many punches and now her hand was bruised. Usually, that wouldn’t be much of a problem, she could just wrap it and wait until it heals, or go to the hospital and have it checked at, but Hikari was in a bit of a rush, she wanted to hurry up and take the Gennin exams and her bruised hand made it hard to train and to form hand signs. As such, she had to get it fixed, but instead of going to a hospital, she figured why not learn how to do it herself for basic training and then have the skill for if this happens in the future? She also figured while she was at it would be able to learn other jutsus.
Hikari would get to the library, and find that it was quite the majestic piece of work! It was huge, like, 4 stories high with huge columns supporting the building and statures of Lions out in front of it. Hikari felt like the world’s biggest nerd right now going up and looking at them, examining their finely chiseled features. Hikari would then step away and go into the and see that it was completely filled with book cases filled with scrolls and books! The book worm was so happy that she almost passed out of pure enjoyment. She stood there, dumbfounded for a few minutes, until a library attendant would come up to her and ask “Excuse me, miss, may I be of assistance?” And even then, Hikari didn’t notice him say this until the man placed his hand on her shoulder and she jumped and almost squealed, but was able to stop herself because she was in a library. The attendant that had approached her was a male, somewhere between his late teens and early 20’s. He had slightly long brown hair (For a guy at least) some bangs that went down some distance and glasses. With all honesty, Hikari thought he was kinda cute, but she didn’t know this guy at all and didn’t want to be rude.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I am just a new ninja who is having some problems with finding some jutsu to learn.” She would bow to the assistant and inquire, “If there is any jutsu that you think would be useful for a ninja academy student like myself to learn, that would be a wonderful help!” The man would nod and smile back at her and say “Yes, we do have some scrolls of ninjutsu that should be of use to your studies, please, follow me.”
The next half an hour would compose of Hikari following the assistant around and helping her picking out scrolls that a ninja academy student could learn. Of them, she found two that could be helpful, one was the basic medical jutsu that she had been looking for, the other was on for forming arrows made out of wind. She also found out that there was a bow that she could make also that could help, but the assistant she was with told her that it was probably a bit advanced for an academy student. Hikari would thank the man and would take the two scrolls before sitting down and studying them. She would pull out her purse and in it there was a small notebook and a pen in it for Hikari to take notes on. She would pull out the medical ninjutsu one first, she knew it would be hard to take notes and to use her hand to perform the signs needed unless she started with this one first. She took 10-15 minutes reading over the jutsu and it seemed basic, all it really did was use her chakra to close small wounds. The concept seemed easy for the young Hikari and she tried it right then. She preformed the handsigns, Boar -> Rat -> Ram and then would try to heal herself. Hikari was always used to her jutsu going right almost immediately, so when her hand wound started to open instead of close, she freaked out. She went into her purse and pulled out a little hanker shift from her bag and pressed it up against her hand, trying to make sure her blood didn’t get on any of the books or scrolls she pulled out. She would take a deep breath and once the initial bleeding stopped, she would look back at the books. What had she done wrong? Looking at it, she re-read it a few times and found her mistake was in the hands signs, she performed the wrong ones, making it more likely to hurt her rather than heal her. She would then take a deep breath before trying again, she would form the signs (Being slow about it, so that her blood wouldn’t go flying everywhere.) Boar -> Rat -> Snake, and with that, Hikari felt the wound on her hand close. She would examine it, there was a scab on it, but nothing that looks like it would make a scar on her pale skin. She would hold her hand and take a deep breath. She would take a minute to recover a bit of chakra before trying it again, this time, the bruising mostly went away. She was able to perform seals normally now.

Taking a deep breath, now that that was finished and only took about an hour, she decided that it was still early enough in the day for her to try the other technique. She would take a deep breath before and in her hold out her hand, this jutsu that she was learning now was the wind arrow technique, basically, what it was supposed to do was make an arrow out of Hikari’s chakra and be able to shoot that at things. After studying it for about an hour, she would learn that the technique didn’t really need any hand signs, all it needed was time to focus chakra. She would hold out her hand and start to gather air around in her hand she would try to manifest it into an arrow in her hand, focusing on making it sharper, more stable, and as physically strong as possible. After Focusing on in for about a few minutes, she felt like she was getting close to making it solid and perfect! Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder and Hikari turned and saw the librarian looking at her quite disappointed. She would stop the jutsu and look at the man questionably, and then figured out what was wrong before he even said it.
“We are in a library my lady!” He would scold her, still whispering. “Your wind chakra is making it quite difficult for people to read here! He would then point at all of the other citizen’s in the library that were trying to read, but Hikari’s wind was making enough of a draft that it appeared to be flipping their pages. Hikari would quickly and franticly bow, “I’m so sorry, please forgive me, I’ll leave now!” She was done with what she needed here, and could probably finish up her practice at home. So she would gather up her notes and items, return the books and scrolls to where they belong, and proceed to head out of the library. As she started to head out, she would look back at the librarian who had scolded her and would approach him.
“Once again, I would like to apologize, I really like the library here, it is so wonderful and I don’t want to make the people who work here mad, I just want to say I’m really sorry!” She would bow once again and the librarian would say “That’s fine, we completely understand, but at the same time, in the future, please refrain from using ninjutsu in our library.”

Hikari would smile and nod before heading back home to finish her training on the chakra arrows.

[/exit]

Word count: 1427

Stats gained: 7

Jutsu learned.

Wind arrow: 500/500
Basic Medical Ninjutsu (500/500)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default