Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Snobby Robbers - Page 3 Empty Re: Snobby Robbers

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:50 pm
Senshi had not reacted to Itami’s experienced fighter technique simply because he felt that as Jounin the man would automatically have that kind of power stored away. Though he did feel regret at watching such a nice Katana shatter it merely showed the Genin that his jounin was incredibly strong to destroy something of such fine craftsmanship in something so simple. It also told Senshi that he needed to look into upgrading Bastuodosodo. If the Chuunin exams was any indication (and they were) plus this mission it meant that Bastuodosodo would no longer cut it at her current capabilities. It was sad to the boy but upgrading the blade had always been on his to do list anyways.

Shaking his thoughts off he accepted Max’s prisoner from the boy and hefted him up with one hand so he now lay awkwardly on top of Senshi’s own prisoner. Instead of answering initially Senshi showed Max that he could easily draw his right tanto with his right hand. Quickly sheathing it he reached up and pulled Bastuodosodo from her sheath holding her out slightly away from his body with one hand demonstrating a basic slash while he channeled chakra through his left shoulder to use a variation of the tree climbing/surface sticking technique to secure the prisoners to his shoulder. He sheathed the blade finally speaking to the younger, yet longer serving Genin. “I should be fine with all the strength training and chakra training I’ve been doing I can handle it. Plus I could easily stash them somewhere while we fought.”

Giving the boy a node he following his team leader out of the temple and back towards the village using his chakra sensory every few steps to check the area. His eyes ran over the Rot forest as he passed through it. As they ran the boy thought about Itami-taichos offer to allow them to take the Chuunin exams. He was pleased that the man thought he would be capable of such and resolved to do well in them and prove his Jounin Commander was the best out there. He wouldn’t want to make a bad name for his team by doing bad at the exams after all. He hoped his teammates would also take the exams so that they could possibly become a team of Chuunin with Itami as their leader still. Senshi was after all growing fond of his teammates due to the amount of time he had spent in the fellow Genin’s presence.

As they arrived back in the village and turned over the prisoners Senshi walked up to Itami offering him his report that he had compiled on the mission. It had been awkward to run and fill it out at the same time and his handwriting was less than perfect but still far above what one might call chicken scratch. “My report Itami-Taichou.” The boy would say, bracing to attention and giving a salute as the man walked away. Senshi watched him leave before turning to Max and Reizo eyeing his teammates. He wondered if he should say anything to them and he stood awkwardly staring at his feet before he spoke. “Well I shall make sure I get the items to you as soon as possible Max-sempai. If either of you would like to train for the exams or just because I shall be around training ground three through six usually. Thank you for your outstanding support in this mission. I look forwards to doing more with you guys.”

Giving a crisp nod Senshi gave both of his teammates a crisp salute. Decorum said he didn’t need to but he wanted to convey his gratitude to his teammates and make sure they understood how thankful he was not only for their skills but also their hard work they had put in. Should they have anything to say to him he would stay and listen and respond accordingly before making his exit. He needed to go home and gather the supplies for Max, so that the other boy could have what he needed in order to progress in his own abilities. It was what a teammate would do after all.

Word count this post: 695
TWC for Mission:  3536

Claims:
C Rank Mission Complete
2000 Ryo
3 AP
Iai Beheading - 3536/3500 Words (Used it against the second Guard I attacked when I unsheathed my blade and made a slash and then resheathed it in the next post)

((EXIT))

Last edited by Kobayashi Senshi <3 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 am
Reizo was elated upon finding out Itami felt they were eligible for the Chuunin Exams. He had felt like he was becoming a lot stronger, and he thought he was ready to tackle the exams. He still lacked some experience in missions and general shinobi tactics, but if Itami thought he was ready, that was good enough for him. The team would embark and pass through the Rot forest on the way. In a strange way, Reizo felt it to be almost serene. It was ghoulish for sure, but the silence and even the strange syrupy ground was kind of enchanting. It wasn't as eerie as Reizo recalled it being in his childhood, and he wondered if that was a product of him maturing or just becoming a shinobi and thus more accustomed to the villages' oddities.

Reizo would head back with his team to the mission tower where they would drop off the bodies. Reizo casually tossed the body of the still unconscious robber, in all his mummified glory, onto the floor in front of the mission director. He had honestly forgotten that the person was still alive and not just a dead body. Reizo thanked Itami for the mission opportunity as well as the opportunity to participate in the Chuunin Exams, and after saying his good byes to his team, headed back home.

------------------- E X I T -------------------

2553 + 225 = 2778 words total
Claims:
C-rank Mission complete
2000 ryo
5 AP
Dynamic Entry 1000/1000 words
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am
Max would walk over and examine the corpses of the now dead guards. He might not be allowed to take any of the 'treasures' that he finds here, but he will gather up all of the dead bodies. Many of the guards had only minor damage done to the actual body, especially those that were taken out by Commander Itami. That would prove most useful for Max's puppetry crafts. It is much easier to convert them into puppets when the skeletal structure is mostly intact. 

Max would inspect each of them, figuring in the extent of the damage done and how useful they would prove to be in his crafts. The one that Reizo had kicked in the head seemed like it would be the one to take the least damage to the structure of the body and since his death was because of Itami crushing his throat (something a puppet rarely needed) Max would inspect that one. Upon first looking it over he thought this would prove to be the best corpse to use, and upon further inspection that would prove to be accurate. Still he noted that while he fiddled around with the dead the others were starting to head back to complete the mission. 

"Wait for me!" Max would call out as he had his third (nameless) puppet collect the best corpses to use later. Max still had Stein and Napa to protect him if needed, and so the third being used as a 'pack mule' of sorts should prove to be no issue. 

Upon getting back to the village, Max would head off for the cemetery. He had a lot of work to do. "Hey, I'm not so great at the whole 'paperwork' aspect of being a shinobi and doing missions. Could you make sure that they send my compensation to my shack? Or if you want you could bring it over with those supplies, Senshi. Either way, I think we did a pretty good job today. You guys are really something else. Plus, Commander Itami said that he would put in a good word for us so that we can try and get promoted to Chuunin! Well, goodbye." Max would say as he waves, his puppets dragging the corpses of his enemies into the graveyard. 

---Exit---

WC: 3441
Claims:
C-rank mission complete
2000 ryo
5 AP
The corpses of all the guards to begin work on his next puppet. 
Learning the Chakra Signatures of the rest of the team (Itami and Reizo)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 am
BUMP
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:49 pm
bump
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:38 pm
Just a reminder, if a mission requires a total word count of 4000 words, the team can only claim up to 4000 words. So, since there are 4 members, that 1000 words each, so you can only claim up to 1000 words towards equipment, jutsu, or skills. So Senshi and Itami, I'm gonna need you to redo your claims. Matter of fact, I want everyone to do that, just to make everything clear. If I missed something, plz let me know.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm
Claims:
C rank missions complete
3 Ap
2000 ryo
1000/3500 words towards Iai Beheading (if that's allowed if not disregard)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:43 pm
Approved, Senshi

[Rewards]

+2000 Ryo
+3 Action Points
+1000 words towards iai beheading
Reizo Shōyu