Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:55 am
By right, Princess Tehniyat should not have felt anything when Prince Arashi expressed his disappointment in her. After all, he wasn't blood, nor was he particularly important in the grand scheme of things. And yet as he hesitatingly uttered the words, the blonde found herself growing increasingly uncomfortable. Never had she actively tried to please him but she had never actively tried to disappoint him either.

It felt... odd to know someone he thought of as a sister had dealt him a disappointment that had reduced him to tears.

Not knowing how to express the discomfort, Tehniyat chose to do what she always resorted to when faced with an emotional turmoil, she grew still, rigid where she sat with her green eyes turned to hard stone as Arashi wept openly, telling her what his name meant to him, what his family's honor meant to him. His clan may have perished but it seemed their will lived on in the young Shinobi.

At his insistence that she would not have to order him, Tehniyat finally moved, her bright green eyes scanning the boy with her usual perfectly crafted mask of polite indifference. Once he was done, the royal heiress rose to her feet. "And yet order you I shall, Ser Tekiatsu, for I am your Princess and you are my Guard. I, Princess Tehniyat of Hoshigakure, hereby command you to... journey to the Land of Lightning and locate your Lady Mother." The blonde paused, her expression softening slightly as she surveyed Arashi.

"Your task will be to find Lady Akihana, assist her in her mission and then return her safely to... her home." It was true, regardless of her own views on family, the palaces were both the ninjas' homes. Even Tehniyat could no more deny that than denying the stars came out at night to bless their country anew. "You will not be going alone, Queensgaurds travel in pairs. Take Ser Snow with you for he will prove an exemplary ally."
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 43000

The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm
Her words were unintentionally warm.. at least to him, as she decided to order him anyways.  To do the very thing that he assured her he would never do, the very thing that the others were convinced he would do.  He would have to go searching for his mother.  

Through wet eyes, though the tears themselves were no longer filling, he stared at the Princess, seeing if he heard her correctly.  She confirmed it without his question, and he nodded.  The young man felt like a child, though, and before he knew it, he had flashed stepped behind her, giving her a sudden hug.

"T-thank you, your highness."

His eyes shot wide as he realized what he did, and he just as quickly flashed back, standing before.

"Sorry... I did not mean to get so emotional.  I.. well, I don't have to say it, but I will anyways.  I accept this mission.  In the ninja world, this would be considered an S-Ranked mission... the most dangerous.  But you have Hoshi's Storm on your side.  I'll speak with Snow at once, and we'll head out immediately." he said, bowing to her.

"As for communication, that I'll have taken care of.  You'll know it when it comes.  Is there anything else you need?  I'm here for you."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 am
As was the case with most forms of physical contact, Tehniyat grew perfectly still as the ninja seem to disappear from in front of her, appearing behind her and wrapping his arms around her in a gesture she was growing uncomfortably familiar with. The princess's slender frame turned rigid and her breathing stopped. perhaps the Prince knew her discomfort because he let her go as soon as he touched her, just long enough to express his gratitude and not a second more. In the blink of an eye, he was sitting in front of her once more.

"An S rank mission it will be then," she managed, her tone barely shaky frrm the unexpected display of affection. "I'll put the paperwork through to the Hogokage as soon as we are done here." A quiet dismissal, followed by the heiress rising to her feet in the traditional curtsy alloyed to equals. He may be her guard but he was also a prince, and in a time as turbulent as this, small formalities mattered.

As Arashi turned to leave, going against all instinct, the blonde called out. "Bring her home safely... I never got the chance to get to know my family very well. I'd like to try and get to know them now..."

With that, the young Queensguard was dismissed.

(Exit Tehniyat)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 43000

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:39 pm
Arashi smiled and nodded, more than just aware of the comfort level dropping.  This Princess clearly was not use to any kind of familiarity.  And to be frank... it was a bit disturbing.  

Barring that, Arashi flash stepped out of the room, headed for his own personal quarters.  This was a mission.  A shinobi mission.  Even if he was an armored guard of the Palace, this was not something for armor.  Taking off the pieces he honestly despised, Arashi donned his travel clothes, the ones he had since before his standard missions stopped.  Looking in a mirror, he pulled out the headband, and finally tied it back to his head.  He had to find Snow.. and then they would head out as soon as possible.  

"Looks like good news..."

He swung around to see Tsuji there, sitting on his bed.  He had no idea she was visiting... but at this point, she needed no invitation to see the Prince.  He blushed, and then nodded.

"The Princess has given me a mission... to find mom."

Tsuji smiled, standing up and going to him for a kiss.  They embraced and she nodded.

"Good... go get her... but be safe.  And come back to me.  I'll be waiting." she said, stepping back and letting him depart.  She waited a moment before a tear fell from her eye, and she decided to stay in his room.. at least for a while.  Arashi moved through the Palace, one thought on his mind.

I'm coming, mom.  I'm coming to bring you home.

EXIT: 
(WC: 2821.  Claiming 28 AP)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:04 pm
Approving the exit, not the AP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum