Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Extra Training before a C Rank - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra Training before a C Rank

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Approved @ Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Extra Training before a C Rank - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra Training before a C Rank

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:29 pm
OOC - Quick note, only claiming the techniques/weapon and Chakra sensory to max not stats or anything else as I need the techs for my Chuunin Exam
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:52 pm
Max would find himself learning the base of the techniques fairly quickly. To use the Chakra Suppresion technique regularly and during strenuous activities like combat, he would need to practice it a great deal more in his free time. Still he was glad that he had been getting the basics down for the most part, and that his feeling weakened was fairly normal. Now he would listen intently as his comrade would explain the idea behind the Chakra Sensory Technique. This was another that is hard to demonstrate, so Max would just have to pay as close of attention as he possibly could.

So he would have to send his chakra out in ‘pulses’ that would collect data any then control them in such a fashion so that they return with said data. An interesting concept, to say the least. Max would immediately try to do exactly as Senshi had said. He would focus his chakra outward, pushing it as far out as possible at first. Senshi had said that Max should seek out things that felt similar to Max’s own chakra, so that would be what he would attempt to do. Despite listening intently, he had no experience in this field and struggled a great deal.

Trying again, Max would attempt to probe outwards around him with his chakra. Again, the boy was unable to read the chakra signature of Senshi or anyone else around. This was the first time that Max had tried to do something and had such little luck, and it was surprisingly frustrating. Sweat would begin to form on his brow, his body continuing to strain his chakra network in order to keep the concentrated effort up. After trying for quite some time, Max finds himself unable to ‘sense’ Senshi. Had he been doing something wrong? Senshi did say that these were advanced techniques, so maybe Max just wasn’t ready. His chakra control might not be strong enough yet to fully utilize the ability. “I don’t think I’m understanding this Chaka Sensory, thing. I can’t seem to feel out your chakra. Maybe I am trying too hard and overthinking it. Let’s move back to this technique later, or maybe I can practice it on my own.” Max didn’t want to not learn it, but he also didn’t want to hold up the training of other things for both himself and for Senshi. Maybe a change of pace would do him some good.

“Ah, something I am more accustomed to. Hopefully I will be able to get this down without too much difficulty.” Max would say with a light chuckle, hoping to lighten his outlook on his inability to master the Sensory technique. Running the hand seals needed through his head over and over, Max would practice the seals while Senshi demonstrated the technique. The boulder being struck as the lightning arced from Senshi to it was impressive. It might have been a short range of only five meters, but it was still a ranged technique. Max liked to keep his opponents out of striking range and so this would prove incredibly valuable in combat. “Avoid striking trees. Noted.” He would say as he listened.

After the demonstrations were over, Max would immediately begin to try on his own. Rapidly forming the seals Boar – Ram – Snake – Horse – Dragon, Max would start channeling the chakra to his hands forming crackling electricity to form around them. The energy arcing from hand to hand, Max would try and push the energy towards the same rock that Senshi had hit. Outstretching his arms, he would focus the energy and ready himself to release it. Without much difficulty, Max managed to send the bolt of lightning straight towards the same boulder and charring it yet again. Very nicely done, Max would think to himself happily. After the frustration of not mastering the last thing he had attempted, the ease of which he had learned this technique would help alleviate some of that frustration. Max would continue to form the hand seals, hoping to ingrain the movements in his muscle memory. He wouldn’t have the luxury of hesitation and trying to remember the seals in combat. He would have to call upon it in a moment’s notice, especially since the range on the jutsu isn’t very long. If the enemy was already that close, there would be no time to spare. Still, he was happy with his results and would begin to shift to the next phase of his training.

Witnessing the Taijutsu in action, Max would feel a tad overwhelmed. He knew that this wasn’t a particularly advanced technique, as Senshi had claimed it had been simple. Maybe Max’s neglect about working on his hand to hand combat skill had only made him worry that he wouldn’t be able to pick this up quickly. Well, difficult or not, Max would need to learn it.

Watching the events replaying in his head, he would attempt to perform the technique. It would be rather humorous to Senshi, as Max would look like quite the fool. His stance and technique would be all out of form, and it would look quite clumsy. He would start with a “high” kick, though it would not be very high at all, only maybe a meter or so in the air. His leg would swing around, though his use of the momentum would be inefficient. His secondary kick looked worse than the first one, likely a combination of lacking skill and not starting at a high enough position with the first kick. The first few attempts would all look similar to the first. Max didn’t practice actually hitting anything in these tries, instead trying to focus his efforts on performing the technique correctly first. It took several attempts, but he finally seemed to have at least a basic grasp on the move. It wasn’t pretty by any stretch, but it would get the job done.

Now that he had the basics down, Max would head over to another one of the training posts. He would leap up into the air roughly a meter and a half, driving his leg hard into the post with the first kick. The striking of the post was rather painful, the impact not being something Max had been used to. For a shinobi, his body was not very well conditioned at all. He winced in pain as it struck, but he continued on with the move and struck the post low. His use of the technique had been nowhere near as impressive as the demonstration Senshi had performed. He didn’t damage the post or any nearby foliage. Still, he had managed to do something far outside of his comfort zone and therefore was happy with his progress. "How was that?"

Listening to Senshi barrage the youth with questions, Max would just smile and wait. He wouldn’t be annoyed in the least bit by them, as he had really enjoyed building things and that was doubly true for puppets. “Well, they cannot perform all the techniques I can. My puppets don’t have their own chakra networks…yet. I am in the process of building some more complicated puppets, ones that are more advanced in how they can handle the chakra fed into them by my threads. Napa’s current body is fairly… basic. It doesn’t have much to give it an edge in combat, but don’t say anything about that to Napa. He gets really upset when I say that he isn’t the most combat capable. As for who is more durable, I would have to say that the puppets would be. I am not the toughest of people, and they tend to tolerate pain much more so than I could. As for what degree they can tolerate the pain, it depends on the individual puppet. Most things actually depend on the puppet used. Some are better at certain tasks than others. As for Sensory, I do believe that they can be detected, though I intend on developing counters to such countermeasures.” Max would say, hoping that he answered the inquiries of Senshi to his satisfaction. "Did you want to know anything else about puppetry?"

OoC: I will be learning the chakra sensory tech from you, but I am RPing that I cannot do it on my own just yet. This whole thread Max had been without contact with Napa, and so I am attempting to RP his codependency on his puppets by making him have difficulty in learning the "advanced" Chuunin tech. In fact, if he doesn't make contact soon he will have a harder time focusing and likely won't be able to learn much until he does.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:24 pm
Senshi gave a light nod to Max, the other boy was probably correct in wanting to take a break from the difficult skill. Senshi himself recalled just how difficult the technique had been when he had started learning it. It had taken several hours just to be able to sense anything and that didn’t add to the amount of training he had put in just to become knowledgeable in the skill. Not to mention everyone’s chakra worked slightly different, so just because something worked for Senshi did not necessarily mean that it would also work for Max. “As you wish Max-Sempai, I’ve learned a break from techniques can be beneficial in the long run.” Senshi inclined his head slightly to Max as he spoke, clearly giving the other Genin deference in his choice to take a break.

As he demonstrated the lightning technique, Senshi could see from the corner of his eyes that Max was also practicing the hand seals. It brought a small smile to his face to know that one of his teammates was so dedicated that he would practice even during a demonstration. It meant that if his life fell into Max’s hands he could at least consider the other boy reliable. Senshi watched, his eyes narrowed as the other boy ran through the seals. When he finally attempted the technique a slight, small satisfied smile etched across his young features. He was proud that his teammate had managed to learn the technique so quickly. It might be incredibly low ranked, but regardless the skill that he had shown in working through the hand signs and then releasing the lightning natured chakra was simply awe inspiring.

Max had learned the technique far faster than Senshi had, and he was willing to admit that it left him feeling both slightly proud and down trodden. Both his teammates had learned things that had taken him quite a long time and training to figure out. He needed to work harder if he was going to stand on the battlefield with them. “Congratulations Max-Sempai, you have a talent for Ninjutsu that I myself lack.” Senshi’s praise was completely whole hearted, he held his failure at learning the technique slower than Max against himself and as such there was no jealousy in his voice simple pride at the other boys accomplished. Senshi resisted the urge to correct Max’s form instead allowing him to work through it on his own. He could see that the other boy was learning far faster by working on his own then if Senshi were to interrupt him.

He had to resist the urge to wince as the other boy made several faulty attempts in his high kicks. He made a note to see if Reizo would be willing to assist the other boy like he had done for himself. As Max completed the technique Senshi stepped forwards choosing a separate training post. “You did well Max-Sempai, but a note from when I learned the technique from Reizo-Sempai, you want to keep your feet on the ground as if you do not you leave yourself quite vulnerable to a retaliatory attack.” With those words Senshi would move slowly bringing his leg up in a slow arc, tapping the log with it and then doing a one legged squat and forcing his muscles to continue twisting without the momentum they would normally have he would bring his leg around to tap the log in a low sweep as well before standing up. “This is how the technique would be performed slowly, keeping your body on the ground so you could jump away quickly optimizes the technique and leaves you less likely to be open to a dangerous counterattack. Though I supposed you could always use the jump to draw and opponent in and hurt them in return, I had not originally considered that.”

Senshi gave a slight shrug in embarrassment for not having considered that portion of the technique being a possible idea. Still it bore thinking on, something he needed to explore. Drawing an opponent in could be dangerous but risk vs reward sometime stated that it was indeed worth it. As Max began to explain puppetry Senshi’s eyes would focus on him, much as a hawk who was staking her prey ready to strike. His genuine curiosity on the topic, matched by the fact that Max was willing to explain it so thoroughly to him brought a small smile to his features. He simply enjoyed learning and learning about a topic he had no foreknowledge on was a great boon to the young boy. Rubbing his chin in thought Senshi ran through the other boy’s words for several seconds.

“So could Napa learn to hide his own chakra presence or learn to use Chakra Sensory as well? Possibly even chakra infusion? As for his durability well if you wanted my fathers a black smith I’m sure I could assist you getting some heavier metals to build a sturdier frame. He forged Bastuodosodo for me actually, so I’m sure he’d be proud to assist a fellow Genin of Kumogakure.” Senshi paused wondering if he should continue with his line of thought, shrugging he decided it couldn’t really hurt at all. “As for their combat capability it seems they act much as fuuinjutsu would, enhancing your abilities as a force multiplier. How many do you think you could control at once? If you had one who specialized in every field, you would become a true demon on the battle field. One that could eventually contend on the levels of the Raikage’s of the past.” Senshi’s voice would rise slightly in excitement at the thought of Max being able to contend with a Raikage, it excited him to know that he could possible be teammates with someone so strong. 

TWC: 9786
Words this post: 969
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:00 am
“Keep my feet on the ground. Okay. Let me try that.” The boy would say, trying the technique yet again but this time following Senshi’s suggestions. He would firmly plant his feet in the ground and launch a haphazard kick at the post. It would connect, again shooting pain up the leg of Max. He would then follow up with a kick at the base of the post. Max would look down and see a minor scrape on his leg, now bleeding a little bit. “One second. I don’t want to bleed everywhere. I’ve read that this should work, and what better time to try it out.”

He flips open the Encyclopedia of Jutsu’s once more, finding the section on basic first aid. “Ah, here we are. This should work.” He would say while trying to memorize the hand seals. Placing the book down in front of him, he would produce Boar – Rat – Snake (Basic Medical Ninjutsu) and a faint glow of chakra form in the palms of Max. He would then place his hands over the spot in which he had been cut, holding it there for a moment. In what seemed like no time at all, he would then lift up his hands and the wound would be sealed up. “That worked out just as I thought it would. Nifty ability. Wonder if it can work to mend my friends’ bodies, too…” He would say as his eyes trail off towards his wrapped pals.

“Hmm. Maybe eventually. Napa normally doesn’t bother with learning things. He’s stubborn like that.” Max would say, a blank look on his face. He hadn’t really considered whether or not Napa would be able to learn those things, as Napa never really showed any interest in learning techniques nor had they ever talked about it or anything. Maybe he could. Who knows, maybe Napa was already capable of doing such things but Max never called on Napa’s ability to do so. In reality, Napa was only as capable as the body Max had provided for him. Since Max had made him only the most basic of frames, he likely wasn’t able to draw out this ability even if he wanted to. These things weighed in on Max. He would need to build his friend a more capable body sooner rather than later.

How many would Max be able to control? Another good question that he hadn’t really thought much into. He never really tried to see what his top end was, instead just focusing on the few puppets he had. “I know that I can control two puppets at once. I’ve done that before. As for any more than that, I’m unsure. I probably could though. Most of my current puppets aren’t very taxing on my chakra. I don’t have that many puppets yet, though. I would have to find plenty of materials to work with, and when you scavenge for stuff you never know how long it will take for you to get what you need. Sometimes you find everything you need, other times you look for weeks with no luck.”

“So wait, your father is a blacksmith AND you would be willing to put in a good word for me to get some materials?” Max’s eyes lit up upon hearing this. If he could get even a little bit of material from Senshi’s father that would likely prove incredibly useful, both for Max’s puppets and for the work he was going to put into his home before it got too cold. “Thank you!” Max would say with a smile, happy to have such a kind friend.

Upon hearing Senshi think about what Max’s puppets could be capable of, Max would simply nod. “That is the plan of sorts. I need to grow strong enough to protect the village, and once my crafting technique is complete, I’ll be able to craft all sorts of bodies for my friends. I have been working towards replicating…” Max thought for a second, wondering how Senshi would take this next bit of information. Most people would frown upon what Max was doing, but it was something that he needed to do whether it was frowned upon by others or not. “You see, I’ve been trying to reproduce life with my puppetry talents. If I could make puppets from Humans that can truly function as you or I can, then I will be able to better defend my homeland from any threats. With such a diverse pool of styles and abilities to work with, not many would be able to defend against it. At least, I hope that no such enemy exists that can defend against such a force.” Max would say, his look a solemn one as he pondered just how strong an enemy like that would have to be. Still, if such an enemy existed Max would be happy to take on the challenge if it meant protecting Kumo.

Max would be dedicating his life to this end, stop at nothing to see it through. If anyone would be able to do so, he would be the one. Or at least, he could hope that would prove to be the case.

Realizing he might have been holding them up, Max would apologize, “Sorry for being a bit long winded. Were you ready to continue training? Or were you ready to spar?”
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:29 pm
As Max adjusted his stance and went to kick at the log Senshi gave a light wince at the blood that now ran down his shin. It wasn’t much but he still knew that it had to hurt immensely. Senshi took a step forwards prepared to offer his assistance with the Chakra Anesthetic jutsu that he knew but Max’s words interrupted him before he could even begin. As he flipped through the Jutsu Encyclopedia Senshi eyed the book, as he had one of his own and used it quite regularly. Though he had spent countless hours in it and had memorized the basics he still referenced it before learning any C rank or below technique. Stepped closer to the boy Senshi peered over his shoulder wondering which jutsu he was talking about.

As Max reached the same page Senshi read it over his shoulder, and gave a slight nod to himself. This was significantly better than the Chakra Anesthetic jutsu idea that he had, had. He stepped back as Max placed the book down and watched him run through the three simple hand seals before healing his own cut. Senshi’s eyebrows rose slightly, he had read the page as well and was surprised that Max had managed it so quickly. His control over his chakra much be substantial. Deciding to try it himself, but not wanting to spill his own blood he rose his right fist striking himself in the ribs with about half of his strength. He gave a grunt before doubling over slightly, that had hurt a lot more than he had been expecting.

Pulling his vest up and then the mesh net shirt underneath he showed the already beginning to form bruise he had created. Pulling his clothing up higher he hooked the hem of it in his mouth before slowly forming the hand seals. Boar, than rat, and finally ending on the snake seal. He allowed his chakra to flow through the seals focusing on how he wanted to accelerate his own healing ability and remove the bruise. His hand lit up with chakra taking on a green tint instead of the usual blue. He ran it over his bruise and held it there. It took much longer than Max’s attempt for the bruise to even begin to fade. A full two minutes passed before Senshi finally removed his hand and poked the flesh. He looked up giving Max a smile as he lowered his clothes back down over his body.

“That was a really good idea Max-Sempai, training with you has been incredibly beneficial so far.” AT Max’s words he too looked over at where the bound puppet and Napa-sempai were sitting at. He found it odd that Napa-sempai wouldn’t want to learn more things, it would make him more effective after all. “Why doesn’t Napa-Sempai want to learn things? I think maybe higher levels of the technique will work on them. I’m not sure how it would effect dead flesh to be honest.” He rubbed his chin in what was becoming an odd habit that he had been picking up. Quietly, and almost absent mindedly he spoke again not even realizing he was speaking aloud, “I wonder if Akihana-sama would know, she is supposedly renown for her medical skills. Maybe….” He trailed off in thought before focusing back in on Max, flushing slightly at wandering off in thought when they were speaking.

Senshi nodded in understand to Max’s words. He knew that there were a lot of placed to scavenge for materials. Especially here on the training grounds where shinobi most often left materials around for no reason. At Max’s surprised words to his offer Senshi’s head turned to the side slightly. Max was a comrade, a fellow shinobi of Kumogakure, if he and his father could help in some way with his abilities then of course he would. He found it odd that this would be such a surprise but simply shrugged it off before replying. “Of course Max-Sempai. I often have to help transport materials and finished products and we always have a lot of left over scraps. As my teammate and a shinobi of Kumogakure my father and I could find no higher honor than assisting you.”

Senshi gave a light shrug as if to say it wasn’t a big deal but he didn’t know how to convey that to the other boy. At Max’s exuberant thank you he blushed lightly his hand twitching as he tried to make some odd abortive movement. He wasn’t sure how to react to such gratitude it didn’t feel like he had done anything to receive it. Deciding to ignore it he spoke again, “Sure just bring a list of things you need to tomorrow’s mission and I’ll collect it and deliver it to you. Uh… I guess I’d need to know your address too.” He gave a swift nod as he reached into one of his weapons pouches pulling out the notepad and pencil he carried around. Quickly he wrote his address down, the third sector, fourth street, and seventh house on the left. Once he had finished he offered the paper to Max, waiting for him to take it.

“That’s my address in case you need to find me. I’m only there from seven pm to four am, usually you can find me here at this training ground or at the library though. My mother is usually home and she knows where I’m at so she could always direct you to me though.” He had never offered someone his living location before and he found his face coloring again. He’d never been allowed to have friends or goof around as much as other kids and so he didn’t know how to handle this situation. At Max’s monologue onto human puppets Senshi found himself listening extremely intently. He had never known that, that was something someone could do. “Would the puppets be stronger than the original Human?” He paused in thought again, obviously the human would have to die to become a puppet.

He wondered if it mattered how the person had died, if Max could eventually turn any body into a puppet. Suddenly his face lite up into a magnificent grin, larger than he had ever had before. He reached out to pat Max’s shoulder in his sudden excitement. He had just realized that if Max managed to accomplish his goal then Senshi could forever be useful to his village. His voice when he spoke was rushed and clear excitement show through. “Max-Sempai can you make me a promise? If I ever fall in battle and you do manage this skill can you make me a puppet? So that I can continue to be of service to our village even in death?” His eyes shone brightly as he looked at Max, the clear hope that the other boy would agree radiating trough every muscle in his body.

If Max were to react negatively to Senshi’s request he would draw back looking at the ground in dejection, his voice lower and slower paced than normal. But if Max were to react positively to his suggest then Senshi would bestow on him another large grin before stepping back and giving the boy a deep bow of gratitude. To be able to serve his village loyally even in death would be more than he had ever expected to be allowed to do. At Max’s apology Senshi waved it off with a flippant movement of his hand. He gave a glance to the sky surprised by how much time had passed so far. He rubbed his chin again in thought, he had been enjoying this time training with Max. More so than when he had trained with Reizo, which was decently surprising. He didn’t want it to end but he also knew that they had an important mission tomorrow.

“You don’t need to apologize Max-sempai, our conversation has been incredibly enlightening. We should probably have our Spar now, it is getting late and we will need to be rested for tomorrow mission. What do you say to six moves each, just to warm ourselves up and gather an idea on each other’s abilities for the mission? We can always meet up for more training after we return, if you want to that is.” He blushed slightly at his forwardness, he liked this feeling of having someone he might be able to call a friend. It was new and nice. 

TWC: 11198
Words this post: 1412

Techniques:
Medical Ninjutsu - E Rank
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:24 am
Max would look at Senshi, a look of confusion on his face as he struck himself pretty hard in the ribs. Unsure as to why, Max would wait and watch as Senshi had also made the signs for the Medical Jutsu. Okay, so he had just been trying to harm himself enough so that he would be able to see the jutsu in action and make sure that he had been doing it correctly. It would be one way to make sure that you were correctly performing the jutsu, but on the other hand if you didn’t perform it correctly you would have a minor injury on your hands. A risky tactic, but nevertheless Max found it interesting and made a mental note of it.

Max was excited to get materials to use in his craft, and so he would take the piece of paper with Senshi’s address on it and try to memorize it on the spot, just in case he ended up misplacing it or damaging it in some way. Still, the youth would pocket the slip of paper and happily inform his teammate of his own address. “You are familiar with where the cemetery is, yes? My shack is located on the edge of the cemetery. Feel free to come find me there. As for an actual address, I don’t think that I technically have one.” Max would say this with a silly grin while scratching the back of his head. He never had to have anything delivered to his home, and so he hadn’t really thought much into what his address had been. With the new materials Max might be able to work on yet another puppet to add to his collection.

The next thing that Senshi would say would be a bit different than what Max would ever expect someone to say. Senshi had asked Max to turn him into a puppet should he ever fall in combat. To be honest, Max hadn’t really considered what he would do to a fallen comrade. His puppets had so far been created from the remains of dug up bodies of civilians and the fallen criminals of Kumogakure. While he hadn’t thought much about it, he couldn’t see any reason why he would refrain from making puppets out of the dead allies. As Senshi had said, they would then be able to protect and serve Kumogakure for almost an eternity. Even in death, they could serve. “I would be fine with that. I’m proud to know someone who is so dedicated to serve and protect Kumo, even in death. I would be honored to do such in the event of your dying in combat. Although, as a member of my team and as a friend, it’ll be partly my responsibility to try and prevent you from falling in the first place.” Max would say this with a sincere smile, happy to oblige his comrade.

Six moves, huh? Max would wonder how this would pan out. He knew Senshi to be fairly talented, solely on the fact that he had already learned so many advanced techniques at such an early stage in his training. Max had no idea of what exactly to expect, but he was eager with anticipation for the spar nonetheless. “I’m sure that this won’t be the last time that we train together, Senshi.”

“Napa, it is time. Why don’t you come here? We have some training to do.” Max would say as he stretches out his arm in the direction of the puppet. Strands of chakra launch from the fingertips of Max and into the joints of his puppet companions. Napa then stands up and approaches. “You really want my help? I thought I wasn’t very ‘combat capable’.” The puppet would say, his annoyance of his puppeteer apparent by the tone of his voice. The puppet would grab the two Kunai that it carries in its weapon pouch and wield them, ready for combat. “It isn’t that you aren’t capable. It is more that you are not as advanced of a design as you could be, and therefore your combat potential decreases by a significant amount.” Max would retort to the moody puppet.

Max would have a look on his face that would tell Senshi that he had been ready to begin. Then with a slight nod, Max would wait for Senshi to make the first move. Napa looked eager for the combat to begin...
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:18 pm
Senshi nodded with a wide grin to Max’s words. It made him feel more at ease with the thought of dying. Even if he failed to protect Kuma completely with his life, his death wouldn’t be in vain and he would be able to still do his duty. It was all he had ever wanted to do after all. “Well things sometimes happen. I’m glad to know someone of your abilities will be able to defend Kumogakure so well. I only hope I can do as well as you Max-Sempai. I hope we can train together more as well.” Senshi watched as the chakra strings reached out to Napa and the puppet came alive walking towards them and drawing his kunai out. The older Genin then took several steps away from Max to give him and Napa some more room in order to start out their spar.

This was extraordinarily beneficial due to the fact that it would give Senshi a chance to work with his blade in an actual combat setting. He decided he would start out with a technique he had been looking at since before he had gotten his blade. The Kenjutsu Spanking technique was the most basic of sword techniques created. Despite its silly name, it was much like his Taijutsu: Discipline technique. It would cause at least slightly more damage than he could do normally. Due to the fact that it was so easy it was a good idea for him to try it since this was his first spar with his weapon. It would do him good in the long run to start slowly with his blade. With this in mind he reached up grabbing the hilt of his weapon and drawing it forth. He eyed Napa, deciding that he would go after the puppet instead of the user.

He would also not fight like he normally intended since he and Max only had six moves in which to fight, keeping his distance and trying to sneak up on the other boy would take too long. They didn’t have the time for Senshi to truly fight as he wished to. Once Max gave him the look to indicate he was ready Senshi pushed off the ground and ran forwards drawing his blade back and bringing it forwards in a horizontal slash towards Napa. He ensured the blade was turned so that the flat of it would strike his opponent instead of the bladed edge. He was lucky the blade was so large if he managed to hit Napa it would be like a fly swatter hitting a fly. Should he hit the puppet he would quickly place the blade on his shoulder to await his opponent move. If the puppet dodged he would keep his blade out before him, eyes locked onto the puppet waiting to make his movement.

Techniques Used:
Kenjutsu: Spanking - Speed of approach - 50, Speed of Weapon Swing - 70, Power/Strength of Weapon Swing - 70

Total AP: 400
AP Used: 5
AP Left: 395

Stats for Spar:
Health: 40
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 40
Speed: 60
Strength: 60

TWC: 11826
Words this post: 628

Techniques:
Medical Ninjutsu - E Rank
Kenjutsu: Spanking
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:00 pm
Senshi would take a forward approach, moving in. He was quick, faster than Max had anticipated. Still, Napa would ready himself as best as he could for the blow. As Senshi approached, Napa had an idea of what would be needed, at least to help level the field. The quickness of the Genin would have to be stopped, otherwise the relatively fragile puppet would be destroyed by what Napa had anticipated the force of his blow would be.

Patient, Napa would wait as Seshi dashed forward. Max would stay back, orchestrating Napa’s movements with several motions. Napa would ready himself to try and block the swing by readying his kunai in position according to the dominant hand of Senshi (whatever one Max saw him using earlier during training). Once the youth had gotten within striking distance (the blade is roughly 2 meters, and since you are using the flat of the blade I am figuring that you aren’t striking with the tip of it), Napa would throw one of his two kunai at the leg of Senshi (the leg that your weight is on, so I’d think the forward most one) and attempt to block the swing as best as he could, trying to use the kunai to stop the blow. The strength behind the swing would send to puppet back a few meters, the kunai stopping a good bit of the force of the swing (Using the “clashing blades” mechanics, to detract from its Impact force). Napa could feel the joints of his arms loosen, the impact clearly weakening the old, frail bones that he had been made from.

“You are strong, Senshi. Stronger than I had suspected. Congratulations, you have just earned my respect. Now…” Napa would rotate his arms at the joints. “Let’s do this.” Napa would move in, his remaining Kunai ready for the boy.

Max would then use his other hand to bring life another one of his puppets, the new puppet rising from its wrappings. This puppet would be much larger than Napa was, and would proceed to walk over in front of Max, shielding the boy and readying itself for combat. Max would speak up, “Napa, careful. Your body won’t make it through a direct hit. Are you sure that you want to continue?” The puppet scoffed at the boy, his eyes never leaving Senshi, “I might be old, but I’m not ready to tap out just yet.”

The larger puppet wouldn’t say a word, silently waiting for his commands. It was a hulking figure, easily 7’ tall and made of several stitched together “pieces”. The puppet was massive, and it seemed to be ready to attack at a moment’s notice.

Crunchy Bits:
Kunai Speed: Average of puppets strength+40; 55+35=90. 90/2=45. 45+40= 85 (Using the numbers listed under Puppet stats)
Kunai Sharpness: Enough to pierce into the leg and hopefully slow the speedy Senshi :p

-5 AP (Puppetry Art: Ventriloquism –Napa talking) and -30 AP for Stein’s “Stench of Death”
AP remaining: 165 (Using the stats prior to allocating the ones from my thread with Aki)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:58 pm
Senshi watched as Napa took part of the blow and was sent moving backwards several meters. His eyes narrowed at the Kunai that was flying towards his leg and he twisted it so that the kunai would strik into the center of his leg. It pierced slightly causing a small amount of blood to roll down his leg but the majority of the kunai had not gone into his leg due to the way he had twisted it, instead it sliced through the side before striking into the dirt. He had been moving forward too fast to be able to completely dodge the Kunai so taking the blow on the side of his leg, instead of allowing it to pierce into it had been the best option available to him.

Senshi brought his sword around as Napa made to move forwards, he was vaguely surprised when suddnely another puppet rose from the wrappings that Max had brought. He narrowed his eyes at the much larger hulking puppet. He could tell from its build that I was significantly more durable than Napa was. With now three opponents to deal with he turned his eyes back to Napa keeping the gigantic puppet in the corner of his vision, and Max with him. He would need to immobilize Napa and he recalled a jutsu he had been studying. The Temporary parlysis technique worked in an interesting way. Senshi would need to send out a pulse of his chakra, envisioning them working like a binding to prevent an opponent from moving.

He wasn’t entirely sure it would work on Napa but it was worth a try. If it did work then he could focus on Stein, and taking him out of the fight. If not he would be forced to use a more drastic measure of approach. This was just a friendly spar to get a better idea of each of their abilities but still Senshi wanted to show that he knew what he was doing to the younger, yet in Senshi’s eyes more experienced and stronger Genin. He pulled on his chakra focusing hard on Napa, he had been practicing this technique for a small while but had not had someone to use it on. He threw his chakra out at Napa focusing on it working like a binding on the older puppet.

As his pulse of chakra shot out his minds eye drew up the image he had seen in the books of prisoners bound after they had been captured. He wanted his chakra to wrap around the puppet and subdue it completely. As his chakra was unleashed he turned his head looking at Stein before suddenly moving forwards. He turned the blade, not wanting to cause any long lasting damage, and repeated the same attack he had with Napa. The Kenjutsu spanking technique was basic but he didn’t want to cause an excessive amount of damage and take one of Max’s puppets out of commission for the C rank mission that they would be heading on.

Techniques Used:
Kenjutsu: Spanking - Speed of approach - 50, Speed of Weapon Swing - 70, Power/Strength of Weapon Swing - 70
Temporary Parylisis - Speed - 50, Power 20

Total AP: 400
AP Used: 15
AP Left: 380

Stats for Spar:
Health: 40
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 40
Speed: 60
Strength: 60

TWC: 12331
Words this post: 505