Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

It Begins Again[P, Kasuga, Kaya]

+3
Shitai Orochi
|Frost|
Jason Senju
7 posters
Go down
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

It Begins Again[P, Kasuga, Kaya] - Page 3 Empty Re: It Begins Again[P, Kasuga, Kaya]

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm
As the young girl approached the boy, she noticed that he had suddenly turned into a red head and with a tattoo across his face. It was a strange time to have a fashion change, or at least that’s the fleeting thought that passed through the girl. She was slightly disappointed that she couldn’t be THE MAN, but she supposed that she’d settle for being a great Kunoichi. “As long as I’m better than my other siblings!” She exclaimed, determined to be better than her twin brother especially; the scrub who would probably fade away into the background in the near future.

The girl quickly thought go what the two could do now but she was almost certain of what was next. “Why train of course!” The girl said, curling her hand into a fist and punching the air. “I’ve been so caught up in taming this creature that I haven’t learned any jutsu yet!” Well, no jutsu besides the typical academy ones. “Can you teach me some Lightning ones big bro!?” That was the girl’s main elemental affinity, and she was determined to start learning some damn techniques for it!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

It Begins Again[P, Kasuga, Kaya] - Page 3 Empty Re: It Begins Again[P, Kasuga, Kaya]

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm
For a moment he chuckled and ran a finger or two through his hair, his eyes training on her as he leaned down and shook his head," You have one sibling in particular that you will have years...no decades to surpass in terms of strength and power, even i myself have a long road ahead of me before i can surpass her. At least I can say you are surpassing your second oldest sister so...that is definitely an improvement in itself," for a moment he kept the form complete, the red aura settling in as he sat down and thought for a moment. He only knew a few useful lightning related techniques, of course the three were high lever yet useful for her.

Standing up he dusted himself off and slowly deactivated the transformation, feeling his stomach toss and turn as if it had been eating itself alive and yet...no he would have to deal with it later. For now he nodded and looked at his hand for a moment," So do you know how lightning feels to you? To me its like a current...filling my body and making me feel like a bolt of lightning moving fast and without restriction. For what what i'm going to show you, its going to be hard but you are going to need to feel your body like its lightning. It will make you feel better..stronger even," as he spoke his body crackled with lightning.

It to him felt like the Takami technique Shunko, the way the lightning surged through his body and yet it did not feel the same. The difference in power was known, but this? It felt kind of good. After a moment or two he would allow the power to subside as he sat down and looked at Kaya," Try doing what i just did but don't...and I can't stress this enough. Do not blow your body into smithereens...that would not look good on me or anything around it," in the meantime the clone took his younger brother back home where he watched over him until Kasuga had needed the clone to return. For now he watched his sister attempt the jutsu, he tried to invoke the power of the same jutsu once again. The red chakra overtaking his body as it slowly changed his hair and eyes, looking over each detail as he sighed," Really wish I didn't glow but hey...can't argue with how this makes me feel. Can't believe those nomads had this just laying in secret," talking more to himself he paid attention to both what he had been doing and what Kaya had been attempting.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:17 am
Nothing pleased the girl more knowing that she was already passing her older sister who was 10 years her senior. The girl bounced up and down with exciement, even thought he didn’t particularly mentioned where she stood with her twin. The young girl wasn’t too familiar about her other sibling. Sure, her father had told the twins about her in passing but that was it. “Maybe you can tell me about her sometime!?” The girl asked, intrigued to know more about this sibling that was even stronger than Kasuga himself.

The girl watched as the boy dusted himself off, as he asked her a question. “Umm, will it’s... shocking!” The girl said, a feint ba-dum, tss can be heard in the distance as the girl’s joke probably fell flat. “I guess it makes me feel tingly.” The girl said simply after the boy said how it had felt to him. She would simply nod to his instruction as he spoke about the next technique helping her to feel faster. As he continued to explain the technique to the girl. His body suddenly combusted with lightning, sparks dancing around his body. Her brother had suddenly turned into Zeus.

“Whoa.” The girl said simply. Chakra and it’s properties never seized to amaze her. it was incredible what a person could do with their chakra; Why imagine doing something when you could just... do it? The girl close her eyes, and tried to focus on her lightning chakra, trying not to blow her body into smithereens like her brother suggested. With her closed eyes, she began to envision a dark cloudy sky. bolts of lightning begin to dance around in the clouds followed by loud booms of thunder. She envisioned herself looking up above at this dark clouds when suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck her. Suddenly, she opened her eyes, and rays of energy were now jolting through her. “Awesome!” She shouted as she started to run around her brother. Surely, it wasn’t even close to being fast for him but to get, she was moving at the speed of light. “This is so coooooool!” She said, laughing along as she kept running around like the flash. “Who would have thought being a ninja would be so fun!”
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:39 pm
As soon as the girl had said that, she heard her stomach grumble, the noise sounding like that of a vicious beast. So instead of continuing the training, the two went off to grab some food.

[exit]

twc: 3214
Claiming 16 stats
Claiming 3214 towards Bijuu training
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum