Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kamina Tree Climbing Empty Kamina Tree Climbing

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:14 pm
If there was one thing Kamina wanted more than anything was to avenge his parents that singular quest was the foundation of his entire existence the very essence of his being what he got up in the morning for and what he strives to do he remembered the day he wanted to seek revenge after constant crying and despair and crying so much that he couldn't even from tears anymore he discovered a new emotion well not a new emotion but a familiar one with far more intensity than he ever felt before in his life anger as soon as the sadness left him it took its place burning hot like the flames of a inferno one he had seen before as a kid he thought nothing of it at the time but now it resonated with him deeply

Becoming a shinobi was a means to get that revenge he put his blood sweat and tears into training and bettering himself constantly he had a passion the other kids in his school couldn't understand he worker harder than they probably would their entire lives he didn't want to be like the rest of him he had the right ego to him but it was only to keep himself from being crushed by sadness long ago after his parents death he wondered why no one would ever greet him or talk to him one he would cry over it but just like last time as soon as the sadness left him the rage entered and so in that rage he believed himself to be better than them that's why they didn't include him he assumed he was too good for them and that he didn't need them so he did everything on his own

But as he soon learned having a helping hand wasn't a bad thing Kamina weather he wanted to admit it or not made a friend and after a few times of running into each other at the training field they exchanger names hey kid what's your name huh Kamina responded I mean what's your name I see you all the time here but I don't even know what to call you Kamina my make I Kamina he laughed well my name is Ryden nice to meet you one for the first time in a long time Kamina smiled and genuinely felt good and over the next few weeks he would meet up with Ryden and he would teach him a thing or two whether it be hand to hand  or throwing shurikens and they both enjoyed it

One day they were sparring in the training field and Ryden ran up the tree expecting Kamina to follow only for him to stop and throw shurikens at him sl Ryden leaped to another tree and expected Kamina to yet again follow him but he tried to run up the tree but failed and had to fall back what's the matter cat toy run up the tree no Kamina responded sheepishly Ryden jumped down well that's no good I guess you're going to have to learn today really Kamina responded is it really that vital well of course responded every ninja ought to know how to concentrate chakra into their feet and walk upon surfaces it allows you to adjust to any sort of terrain here c'mon i'll teach it you you concentrate all your chakra to your feet and then try to wall up this tree or on water

So Kamia attempted to walk up the tree first for fear of getting wet and walked up halfway before falling and Ryden caught him easy there you gotta go easy step by step you gotta learn to crawl before you walk or walk before you run in this case so he did slowly and surely it took hours but Kamina never got discouraged and Ryden never got impatient and pretty soon Kamina walked up the tree and then acclaimed watch thus he did a backflip into the water but landed perfectly on the surface well now that I didn't expect said Ryden

--Exit--
Word count 682
Requesting Tree climbing and Surface walking

Requesting 3 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure