Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Team Awesome Ready for Business Empty Team Awesome Ready for Business

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:27 am
Mission Link

Three birds flew from the arm of the queensguard after he had placed scrolls in each one. Each bird was to go to one of the ninja’s houses and deliver the note. One was for Genevieve, one for Miyamoto, and one for Ayato. It was time to lead a team of youngsters and teach them of the perilous trials ninja must face, it wasn’t all fireballs and shark bullets though they could have some fun along the way.  With each bird that arrived they would drop a note, if read it would read as follows.

Good afternoon, you have been added to team Snow. Tomorrow at noon you and your team will meet at the village gates. Please be prepared for a mission. Queensguard Snow will evaluate you on things such as teamwork, reliability, and knowledge amongst other things at a later time. Your teammates are Genevieve Hozuki, Miyamoto Terumi, and Ayato Hyuga.

Kyousuke Snow

With the letters sent all that was left was going home and getting some rest, he had to meet his squad at noon the next day or so they would all think.

The following day the ninja would hide his chakra presence and hide waiting for his team to show up. He would continue to hide long past the meeting time, he just wanted to see what they would do and if they got along.

(Kyousuke will wait until 300 wc is done amongst you all talking or doing things before popping out. This is just to reflect elapsed time, hope you enjoy this different set up.)

Last edited by Kyousuke Snow <3 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Team Awesome Ready for Business Empty Re: Team Awesome Ready for Business

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 am
Miyamoto had awoken early that morning to the sound of a crow cawing at his window.  His initial reaction was to shoo the raven away, but then he saw the crow had a note attached to its leg.  Miyamoto retrieved the note with little effort as he he then went to a plate on his desk that had a few crumbs of bread.  He fed the crow and gave it a pat before letting it go quickly, watching it leave and once it was out of sight he read the note.

"I guess it was bound to happen, I wonder what my partner will be like it was odd that this was only a two man team with a leader."

Miyamoto then smiled as he dressed in a hurry, making sure he wore his best Gi, tying his headband on last around his head he would leap out the window without much effort.  Once on the ground he would reserve his energy by running at a brisk pace, knowing that the gates were not actually too far from his home he would arrive fairly quickly.  Waiting at the meeting place to see who would arrive first.  He assumed that Kyousuke was watching from somewhere, but since he could not prove it.  He would yawn and wait.  Soon though his stomach rumbled as he had forgotten to eat that morning.  Instantly he regret his decision to try and be at the meeting place before the selected time.

(246)
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:33 am
She had already been up, rising early as usual, to tend to the small but lush garden of her quaint church-supplied home. Her breakfast had consisted of the ‘norm’ in her small household; diced potatoes, sausage, then a couple slices of thick and fluffy toast with a fried egg piled atop a slice of letter, tomato, and a glass of juice. Genevieve had gone out the evening prior to get more- ‘mission-friendly’ clothes to help adjust to her new life. Her Temple robes and gowns clean and put away while she wore the new pair of black capris with her tool pouch on her upper and outer left thigh, and a black, backless halter top that she wore a house sweater over to ward off shivers from the cold morning. The crow came and she smiled, offering up a hand on it with a single gold bangle on it, letting the dark creature rest on her hand amid the blossoms of vivid purples, pastel pinks, and calming blues, “Good morning.” She greeted and it chirped a bit at her, “Is that for me?” She questioned as she set her watering can down and it squawked in confirmation, “Why, thank you.”

She took the note from his leg and lifted her finger to her shoulder, letting him hop onto it as she went into the house to find him something to eat, while she read the letter and she smiled, “How unexpected.” She voiced as she opened the fridge and leaned in, the crow leaning in and looking around it with her. “How about some fruit?” She offered and the crow cawed before tapping it’s little feet on her shoulder as she laughed and pulled out a strawberry from the fridge. The crow hopped about excitedly on her shoulder as she cut up the strawberry on a small plate and set the plate outside on a small table in her garden. “I’m sorry, but you’ll have to eat out here today.” She told him and the crow fluttered down to the plate and helped himself to the breakfast as she grabbed a cardboard-string wrapped box from inside, snagging her lunchbox for the day, then locked the door behind her and left to go meet up with Master Snow.

However, when she got to the meeting point, half-fully braided strands floating behind her to a stop, she only saw another person and not Master Snow. She looked around, waiting however, for for as she held the box with his scarf and her lunch.

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:26 pm
A gust of wind entered through the open window, the morning chill feeling good against Ayato's face. Savor it too much and you might as well end up with pneumonia. He had just finished his breakfast in the kitchen, a boiled egg paired with two slices of bacon and fresh baked bread bought from the bakery down the street. His father had bought it, an early riser that he was, waking up at the hour before the dawn to get to his work at the Animal facility.  He moved  to close the window, admiring for a second the birds flying in the distance before he did.  It had already been a week since he graduated from the Shinobi Academy and he still couldn't adapt to the ever exciting life of a Genin that involved duties of out most importance such as loafing around in his room. Despite his dismay, he decided to pass it down as the Kyosuke-sensei  merely being too busy standing by the Queens side. Her grace had many enemies outside these walls. And many and more inside A sudden knock startled him interrupting his inner thinking. Behind me Ayato hastily turned around and opened the sliding window doors. The raven croaked loudly at Ayato's sight and took flight before landing again on the open window. Ayato was worried his sudden movement might have scared the messenger bird off. Ravens where regular means of communication within the village, able to fly from one location to another and back. 

He gently took hold of the raven with his left hand, white fingers running through the soft black feathers of the animal. As Ayato reached to remove the letter tied to the bird's small ankle, it twisted it's small head towards his face and croaked loudly one more time. "Quiet I'm not hurting you." Now holding in his hand the small scroll Ayato let go of the bird. With the flapping of wings the raven took flight leave a gust of black leathers in it's wake to scatter in Ayato's room. He kept watching it for a few minutes until it disappeared in the distant blue sky.

After reading through the small parchment signed by Kyosuke Snow, Ayato quickly changed from his pajamas into a standard shinobi attire, consisting of black pants reaching to his shin a white t-shit and dark blue sandals. Around each thigh he taped a weapon pouch. To shield himself from cold he wore a long sleeved grey overcoat. "Last but not least" he stretched the black elastic band of the forehead protector and adjusted it properly to fit his head. Before leaving he turned to take a good look at the mirror. "Let's go, Hyuuga!" He said to rouse himself and took off hastily from the window.

He made his way through the city to the location summoned. When he was running atop buildings in the City Square he was able to make out the enormous village gates. They are quite far away.. Maybe Ayato's eyesight was getting better without him realizing it or so he'd like to think. When he reached the meeting place there were already two youngsters waiting there but no sign of Kyosuke Snow. Maybe upholding his Queensguard duties caused him to run in late for the meeting No.. If he choose today, it meant the man had a clear schedule. Regardless Ayato proceeded to introduce himself to the other two ninjas in front of him. Queensguard Snow will evaluate you on things such as teamwork.  The words in the letter popped into his mind "Hello, my name is Ayato.He let out his right hand offering a handshake. 

[WC - 608]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:04 am
Miyamoto arrived first, followed shortly by Genevieve the jounin used his chakra sense to keep track of the two. They seemed to avoid one another completely and did their own things. Should I summon a slug to tell them I’ll be late or just watch a bit more to see what happens? At this point an unfamiliar chakra caught the ninja’s attention he couldn’t recognize it right away, but it felt like Ayato’s.

Ayato must have been the most social of the group as he extended a hand towards one of them and offered a hello. “Good job, Ayato!” He covered his mouth the thought had slipped out into the guard’s actual speech. At least one of them had to have heard him. Casually climbing out of the booth the ninja tried to get behind it and move to a trash can.

“You didn’t see me.” He would say producing his battle aura which looked appeared as an angelic woman bearing feathered wings. Oh, yeah that’s scary. Its gonna hug you. Defeated he would approach the group.

“Well, since this is our first team meeting we should give our names and talk about goals.” If no one else wished to start Kyousuke would go first. “I am Kyousuke Snow my rank is Jou… Queens Guard and my goal is to serve Akihana. I have been lived in Hoshigakure since before it was a ninja village and started at the rank of jounin.” Once, done he would point to Miyamoto the team’s youngest member. “Your up.”
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:53 am
Miyamoto was at this point sitting in the dirt and meditating when he sensed a presence approaching.  His chakra sensing abilities were not the greatest, nor were they at a level that would even seem compitent.  Yet his earth chakra as it seeped into the ground gave up the two as they arrived in turn.  Miyamoto stood up once the second person arrived.  It was heavy through the tremors so he assumed male, while the first one was light, so he pushed for it to be female.  When he opened his eyes to see the two others at the gate his guess was proven true that there was indeed one male and one female.  He was also met with an outstretched hand and a name "Ayato" to which Miyamoto smirked and grasped the hand of the male in front of him.  He did not grip it with anything near his strength choosing to be cautious out of the gate just as Dusk and the others had been around him.

"The name's Miyamoto, pleasure to meet you Ayato."

That is when he picked upon a noise in the background, it was subtle but still barely noticeable.  Miyamoto said nothing as he turned to the female taking the lead of Ayato.

"So that must mean you are the beautiful Genevieve, such a pleasure to have you apart of the team."

Miyamoto would say with a little glimmer in his eyes, his small frame making him seem like just a harmless kid naive kid than someone that was hard studying and always trying to find an edge over everyone.

Yet as he waited for an answer he felt a presence as he looked over his right shoulder to see an aura much like the one kyousuke used the week before.  Then out hopped the giant of a man as he walked to the group of them.  He introduced himself, with a different title than last time, Miyamoto made a note about it but said nothing as he was soon asked to give his name and state his goals.

"My name is Miyamoto Terumi, I was once a refugee from Amekagure, I have no father...now my goals are simple.  I just want to become strong enough so that my family never has to go through another incident like that again."

Miyamoto chose not reveal his true goal of reviving Amekagure and making sure that the world knew that the Terumi clan was once again something to be respected.  He then fell silent and remained standing as he would listen to the others now.

WC:430/676
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:29 am
It was a bit nerve-wracking to see more people appear and then another person but it was also quite exciting for Genevieve and she took the hand of ‘Miyamoto’ when he offered it, and shook it with her free hand, balancing the other things on the palm of her other hand. “Thank you very much.” She answered and offered her hand to ‘Ayato’,

”I am Genevieve Oasis, however within my Church I’m called ‘Lady Genevieve’, but it’s fine if you call me something shorter.”

She turned to look at Kyousuke as he came up and smiled, “Good Morning, Master Snow!” She greeted and offered the cardboard-string wrapped box to him, “Here! I might not be too good, but I worked hard on it.” The box contained a scarf she had made for him since he had requested it the last time they trained, in a orangish-red that matched his hair. “As I get better, I will make you another one to replace this one.” She said and looked at Ayato and Miyamoto again, “Oh- I didn’t meet to ignore you,  I’m sorry. I’m new to “socializing”.” It was something that sounded like a lie but it was the truth and she didn’t mind sharing it,

“I look forward to working with everyone and growing with you all.” She smiled

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:05 pm
Out of thin air, an invisible voice congratulated Ayato for holding out his hand and offering a handshake to his teammates. Perhaps I heard the wind. Ayato convinced himself. Apparently the Queensguard turned Team Leader had the best intentions so Ayato decided to play along. Still it was reassuring to know he acted the way his teacher expected him to.

The boy rising to his feet accepted Ayato's handshake with a smirk and introduced himself as Miyamoto. It was the final teammate's turn. The female not necessarily bad to the eye called herself Genevieve Oasis. A fancy name. She did not neglect to mention that she was addressed with a honorific within the boundaries of a temple. Hoshigakure was a place where people of various religious made their home, so Genevieve being important in a church did not surprise him. Still, Ayato had little love of religious individuals who had been anointed with a thousand oils and named in the rainbow of light that filled their temples. And the gods have little love for me. Ayato did no share any of that. He thought of his mother lying in a hospital bed her eyes aimlessly staring at the window waiting for the end.

The unexpected sounds off tin against the ground and garbage spilling interrupted his unpleasant thoughts. Things got even more weird when an angelic woman bearing feathered wings appeared above their teacher's head who decided to show himself after giving up the effort on trying to conceal his presence. He is not angel. And what kind of chakra is that is he even human? Ayato thought half-interested but decided to not make note of that. "Sir. Good day." Instead he gave the man the courtesy he deserved for being a member of the Queensguard and a Jounin Leader. 

After greeting everyone, their leader fully introduced himself and asked for everyone else to do the same and state any goals for the future. Kyosuke Snow might have been a shitty stalker but was not the man who wasted time on small talk, Ayato was glad to see. "As I mentioned earlier my name is Ayato. Ayato Hyuuga. I was chosen by Kyosuke-sensei after my Genin exam to join this team. My goal is to succeed in every mission handed to me and serve Hoshigakure in the name of our Queen." Ayato proclaimed proudly, his answer would suffice he knew. He did not want to get into any details like where he came from. For now it was better they did not know. 

WC - 423
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:57 am
They all either didn’t here Kyousuke say something or they ignored it, as they all continued to greet each other. Miyamoto seemed to take an interest in Genevieve maybe both genin would be fighting for her attention soon, she was older than both of them not much older than Ayato though.
The newest genin was the first to welcome the guard addressing him as sir, I guess that was a fitting title. One that would surely take some getting used to though as Ser Snow was still new to him and mainly only the princess called him it. He waved hello before finally stopping in front of the group.

Genevieve must have noticed him and turned around to greet her teacher handing him a box.  Pulling on the string Kyousuke revealed the orange scarf and placed it around his neck. The color stood out against his silver armor. “No, need to make a replacement Genevieve I am grateful for this one and besides I like it. So, thank you.” He would tie it loosely throwing the rest behind his head.

After finishing his own goals Miyamoto was the first to go his goals were admirable. Wanting the strength to protect, that is something Kyousuke would want to help succeed in. The ninja already had an idea of what Genevieve’s goals would be. The ninja thought it would be along the line of making friends, when she spoke she said she wanted to work and grow with everyone. Lastly, Ayato’s goal was to serve Hoshi for the glory of the queen. All of his students had different goals, but all of them were admirable. No one wanted to kill their brother and avenge their clan, so things were certainly looking up.

With everyone done the guard clapped his hands together. “I am betting you are all wondering why we are at the gates. So, today we have a mission to… help out with the gardening around the village. Follow me.” Kyosuke would walk towards the guard post where he was hidden and pull out some equipment used for the job. Garden shears, spades, various plant seeds, gardening gloves, mulch, and other necessary gardening supplies. “There are some spray bottles for watering behind the post I’ll get them in a minute.”

Walking behind the shack he would pick up two spray bottles and hand them to whoever wanted them or if no one wanted them on the ground. He would then take out a bag full of cigarette butts and hold them in his hand as he planned to put them into the plants to act as a mulch. “Our goal is to trim every plant that needs trimmed, replace dead plants, and water all of them. Any questions?”
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 pm
Miyamoto listened to the others explain their goals, as they seemed to brush Miyamoto off.  Unlike any other kid that might act out for this Miyamoto just shrugged it off.  As Genevieve gave her scarf to Kyousuke and did not really explain her goals he just thought that she was timid.  However Ayato, he seemed to have something different about him...his goals were noble and that of someone looking to be good for the village, but Miyamoto found with experience...power doesn't always mean good.  He would probably prod and poke later, for now though...just notes would suffice.

That is when Kyousuke explained their mission.  Gardening.  Simple down and dirty gardening.  Miyamoto almost had his jaw unhinge itself and hit the ground, but he knew that he was not experienced enough just yet to comment of the mission.  Money was money, and recognition was recognition.  Miyamoto saw Kyousuke grabbed a few baggies of seeds and a spade.  He placed them in his Gi as he watched Kyousuke go to fetch some spray bottles, he would grab the smallest set of clippers and finally a spray bottle and made sure he was ready.  He looked at everyone else as he had a big grin on his face.

"Well, what are you all waiting for, lets do this!!!"

He would say enthusiastically.

WC:219/895
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum