Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Adventure! [P, IO, Travel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure! [P, IO, Travel]

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:07 pm
As soon as Akane heard Haruki say, "Get ready! We are getting very close!" she would get very excited. She was about to visit a vast new Land that she could actually see in! It was a time to embrace new cultures, learn new things and to meet new people. Soon after Haruki spoke she would exclaim, "I'm really excited! I've always wanted to get out of the Land of Wind and travel the world! What are you going to do first when we get to Haven?" Akane could barely hold in her excitement, she had always wanted to travel ever since she was a little girl. She was really happy that she got the opportunity to travel and would tell Haruki, "Thank you so much Haruki, without you I probably would have never been motivated to train and would definitely have never thought of actually leaving the Land of Wind! You've made one of my dreams come true!"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:16 pm
They then made it to the borders. They were safe from anything that could have been left behind now. Their goals, their hopes of starting off anew. It would only be a matter of time before they noticed he went "Missing". Then they will notice how long it will take for him to get out of there, then connect the clues as he leaves traces as he would soon be in Hoshi. Haven was the name of the place, eh? It seemed rather nice in his opinion, he liked that. His mother was a runaway, and now so was he. It was fitting for sure, like mother like son. Thank you too Akane. I probably won't be allowed to go back... But if this is all I have left, I will embrace it with a big hug and accept that beautiful reality. Let's go!
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:31 pm
Akane would sigh when Haruki said that he may not be able to go back, it was sad that he had to leave everything behind but he had to face the reality he had chosen. He decided that saving his family was more important than following ninja guidelines, which was a noble act but probably made him look weak to the other Shinobi within Sunagakure. That didn't really matter, though, in her eyes he was a hero and she would surely follow the example that he set. If Koroshi, the Kazekage, didn't understand why Haruki had left the village then he was an idiot to Akane. Even Akane knew that most Shinobi wouldn't follow guidelines if a family member had been killed or kidnapped and hopefully Koroshi knew that as well and wouldn't send anyone to go after Haruki or even mark him as a Missing Ninja. 

Haruki is too young and fragile to endure the life of a missing ninja after all. These next few years would determine how Haruki acted in the future and would shape the way he acts. "Haruki, I know that there's a possibility that you'll try to kill or do something to the man who kidnapped your Aunt Nea and I don't want you to do anything to him. I'll take care of him myself, I don't want you to have to kill someone at such a young age. It could mess you up somehow after all.", Akane would say after she thought of all of these things.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 pm
I don't want to hurt him if he does not hurt Aunt Nea. Maybe he has a reason for it! The Akari would explain, placing his hands in his pockets as he would then contiue to move, but not at the insane speed that he wanted to move at before. Now it was just time for him to go onto the territory, but without hostility. The Ninja of the village might try to attack someone who was armed, so he would put away the Chakra blade that he had. It was no longer of service. Thank you again Akane. You really have helped me out. I probably will never be able to repay you for this. But if there is anything you need from me, let me know!
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:41 pm
As Haruki thanked Akane she would say, "You don't need to thank me at all Haruki, I'm just repaying you for helping me get stronger and motivating me to become something better." She really wanted Haruki to know that without him she probably wouldn't be able to get this far, Akane really did owe Haruki her life and planned to live out the rest of her days with Haruki at her side. Hopefully, she'd die before he died if they were ever in danger because Akane felt that if she were to see or hear that Haruki died she'd totally lose control of her emotions. Haruki was too much like family to just be able to let go of, he was the only family that she had ever known in her entire lifetime. She was normally rejected and picked on by the people that she had met while travelling the Land of Wind but when she met Haruki he didn't treat her like trash or treat her like an outsider. He treated her almost as if she was a fellow Shinobi of Sunagakure.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:47 pm
Haruki would smile brightly once again, the one that Akane was most likely used to seeing him flash. The land that as before them was waiting. They no longer had to worry about anything. While he was away from Suna, Aunt Nea did not die. She would have to live somewhere new, but Haruki can pay for it. If anything, Akane was the only thing he had left to live with. The both of them could pay for a house if they wanted, then live inside of it and live like a real family. It was the least that he could do for her for taking him out. Without her, he would not even be here. And you brought me here. I can't say I regret that the slightest bit. Thank you so much Akane. This really means a lot. Now shall we go in? He would ask, rhetoric, but with genuine happiness.

[Travelled to Haven]

100 Speed = -1000 words.

2 Countries = 2,400 Words - 2000 = 400 words

Word Count: 1230/400
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:53 pm
"We shall!", Akane would say in response to Haruki's question and would rush into Haven. It was a much more of a luscious and majestic place than Akane thought it would be which excited her even more and she would say, "This is so cool! I can't wait to go to Hoshigakure and see what it's like there!" Akane was so excited to go to Hoshigakure and couldn't wait to see how beautiful it'd be in the village!

[Travelled to Haven]

30 Speed = -300 Words

2000 Words - 300 Words = 1700 Words

1,700/1,700 Words
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:55 am

Haruki, you have to finish all your topics in and exit them, them make a successful village exit and then you can travel. Also know that travelling without your Kage's permission makes you an MN who defected the village. <3
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:53 pm
I summoned Haruki on the borders so that should cover the exit from the village <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Working it out through PMs. The Kazekage is looking into Nea's kidnapping. <3