Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren Empty Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:22 am
Ren was standing in his new office looking out over the academy training grounds and observing the students; for the most part Ren was just making sure that things were going according to plan, since he had taken over as temporary headmaster the student graduation rate had increased by 40% and overall first mission survival rate had started to rise as well. There was however one student that had caught Ren's eyes today; a young boy standing in the training yards no doubt practicing a jutsu, although he did appear to be struggling with it. Ren opened the window to his office and dropped down about a meter and a half to the ground, swinging the window closed as he left the room.

A few moments later Ren wandered over to the young boy, "Hi there kid, you look like you could use a hand there" Ren said once he was standing behind the kid.
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren Empty Re: Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren

Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:43 am
Jade hadn't notice anyone was behind him, he had quite being struggling with somethings, trying to improve himself , that was always his mindset , his motive “be stronger than the you of yesterday" had being a quote keeping him going, but he seems to be having problems with jutsu. Ren's voice startled Jade as he heard the chunnin speak from behind. ( Yeah, have being problems with jutsu) he said as he turned around to the chunin (and I guess you wanna help me out) he concluded.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren Empty Re: Lets get jadical! [Private] Jade + Ren

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:08 am
Ren looked at the kid standing in front of him, 'Wow what a little brat' Ren thought to himself as he look'ed at the kid who rather than ask him for help simply assumed that he would be there conveniently for his sake; rather than punch the kid through a tree which, although tempting, was probably going to make it a little harder to teach him anything in future, Ren just began to laugh at the kid "Hahahahah hahahahaha not with that attitude kid, if you want my help then your going to have to impress me first" Ren said, Waiting for a moment to see how the kid would react to his challenge
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:23 am
Jade smirked “Ha, it seem you want a fight, well then you will get one" he said playfully. Though Jade knew he was no match for Ren , he dares to accept the challenge. It's like an ant against a cheetah. He made no move as he looked steadily at  Ren ,one could  tell from Jade looks that he is damn serious. He placed his hands in his pocket, wanting Ren to attack first as he doesn't want to make any stupid move.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:24 am
Ren's jaw literally dropped at this kid 'Does he really think that I was asking him to fight me, all I wanted was for him to show me a technique or two, or at least ask for my help nicely... We'll I guess I'll have to teach him manners the hard way' Ren thought to himself "Okay kid, If you want to play it that way I guess I can educate you the old fashioned way. Ren would push himself off of the ground using the body flicker technique before appearing behind the boy faster than the child's eyes could even see, Ren would be standing, back facing towards the child and he would end up tapping the boy's shoulder with his left hand just as he began to speak aloud; "rule number one never fight someone who's stronger than you if you can avoid it." as he said this ren would be reaching down with his right hand to pull one of his Kunai free from its sheath. Ren wouldn't be going out of his way to mask the sound of it in any way, but his naturally honed skill's as a ninja of old Kiri would make the movement silent. Since the kid wasn't looking in his direction Ren would throw the blade up in the air such that it would come sailing back down to the spot the kid was standing in about 20 seconds

Starting AP: 253
Techniques Used
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker?highlight=flicker (10 AP)
Speed stat:100 Chakra Stat 57
Initial Movement Speed 107
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:01 am
As Jade waited for ren's attack , he was observing ren pretty closely, all of a sudden ren had vanish before his eyes in a blur of speed (huh  what dddaaaaa......?) he was cut out by a hand that tap him from behind, Jade was marveled and his eyes wide open, still back facing he could tell it was ren who tapped him just by listening closely to his voice , he was such an observer and a listener. Jade turned around and face  Ren , “ you got me, I guess this is pretty much over, you are stronger than I am.... He stood there with a smile not knowing what Ren had done,  He looked steadily at Ren . ( Okay, I admit am weak and slow, Train me sensei) he said awaiting ren" reply.

Last edited by Jadeares on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 am
(So here is where you have to keep an eye on what your opponents capabilities are, Ren has a skill called the lost arts of Kiri, which lets him throw weapons without making any noise so you wouldn't be able to hear the Kunai, when someone makes a mistake like that the other person is able to void everything from that point onwards, and it usually results in them claiming a free hit. Secondly blocking a Kunai with your hand is a very bad Idea. Everything on the site is based off of numbers, if you have a read through the rules in the rules section that might help you get your head around it in future. In this case the base sharpness of a kunai is 60 and that is increased by Ren's throwing strength to make it 115 ((Speed + strength)/2)+ weapon sharpness) that is then compared to your health to see if you take any damage. Also you should really put a link in your signature to your stat page :), and just a psa ()'s are used for OOC comments and '' are generally used for things your character is thinking.)

The boy turned around and begun to concede his defeat. 'hmm well I guess he was all bark and no bite after all.' As he was doing this Ren pulled out another kunai and threw it into the air, the two Kunai colliding together to make a loud clang* as the two blades deflected off of each other and landed next to the kid. Patting the kid on the head Ren began to lecture the kid a bit more "Rule no: 2 is to always dodge kid, even if you think the fight is over, a careless move will get you killed kid" Ren paused and wandered over to the nearby tree, leaning on it before continuing, "now that you've learn't a bit of humility, what was the jutsu that you were trying to perform there kid?" Ren would say; a faint hint of a smile on his face now that the kid had started to show some humility.
Jadeares
Jadeares
Citizen

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:36 am
(Okay,. I edited my last post)

Jade was saved by Ren, he didn't even know anything was coming at him not until when the two kunai collide ( what da...) he said as he watched both kunai drop to his side.(Huh, what kinda guy is ?. First , he vanished in a blur of speed now he threw a kunai up in the sky and yet another to collide without a sound), he thought to himself. Well, Jade was glad Ren was ready to help him , he let out a smile “ I wonder how you drew and threw a kunai without a sound, Well Thanks for helping, have being trying to learn the genjutsu release jutsu, it so hard to learn sensei, have being trying all night but no result" he said putting both his hand behind his head.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 am
"The Genjutsu Release?" Ren said aloud "well thats easy to learn once you realise the trick to it. "Your instructors probably showed you it like this" Ren said as he performed the handseal for the Genjutsu Release, "but In actual fact the simple trick to it is to flow your chakra to your eyes and ears and then let it flow out to your extremities. Go on and try it, and Kid you look like you might have potential, keep it up and if you need some more training" Ren said pulling out a scrap of paper and jotting down some details on it "Come to this class, I'm doing some personal training with the more promising students later on today."

With those words Ren would turn around and walk back over to the wall and quickly jump up into his office again, opening and closing the window as he did so. Once at his desk Ren would return to reading up on the Telepathy seal whilst still keeping an eye on the kid in the training yard.

[exit]
[WC: 841 Claiming 4 stat points]

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:10 am
I dont see any training for the telepathy seal. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum