Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tetralogy Empty Tetralogy

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:19 pm
After performing her daily routine Love left the house and ran to the mission board. "Hmm..." She voiced her focus as she looked over the papers. After looking over every mission she was eligible to do she pulled down four papers. Folding them she placed the papers in her pouch; Just as she was about to run off she thought of trying a new jutsu. Love put her hands together forming the ram sign in an attempt to do the body flicker. She closed her eyes, imagining her body disappearing in a blur of speed. When she opened her eyes she was still in the same spot. "Well that would've been embarrassing if anyone was watching." Love quickly looked over her shoulders, left then right, to make sure that there really wasn't anyone paying attention to her. She sighed, "Good." The redhead then began to travel into her thoughts causing the memory of jounin and some chunin performing the body flicker to surface. "What am I missing?" She asked herself aloud as she began walking. Maybe it'd come to her on her way to Orokana's house. 

While walking Love remembered the first time she tried finding his house. She shook her head thinking of how Tokuma's map sent her on a wild goose chase. As she walked now she knew which ways to turn and did so. After long she was outside of his house knocking on his door. She waited a few seconds before knocking again. "Oh he better not be sleeping." Love once again looked through Oro's window and to her disappointment he was inside sleeping. She sighed, "What is with this guy?" She shook her head and pulled out a knife pick set. She thought it would be better to unlock the door rather than break it down. Once inside Love got a cup and filled it with water. She then walked into Oro's room and poured it on him.

WC:323

Mission 1:

Mission 2:

Mission 3:

Mission 4:

Last edited by Love Sakumo on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Tetralogy Empty Re: Tetralogy

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:24 pm
oro was laying there sleeping. his thought ran free as he dreamed. yet he could hear the madness in his mind strike out and tried making  chaos, but it failed, it didn't even bother oro. it was peaceful and he just finished spending the night cleaning and reading. he was so close of having a good night sleep as well. until some water was poured on his face and he looked up at love. "why, why was this a thing you needed to do, cant I sleep in my own god damn home peacefully." he said as he slowly sat up. all his scares all over his body came into view. cuts, bruises, some flesh missing, covered his body. "i swear if you want to do some training I have to say no." he stood up as he spoke and put on his shirt and walked into the kitchen to make some tea. letting love ramble as she spoke. why must I be the one she comes too, couldn't she just do her own thing, of bother someone else, I have things I need to do, like sleep, study, clean, cook, train, but no she thinks I just laze about, god fucking damnit.

twc 203
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:55 pm
"Would you rather have had me punch you awake? And no you can't sleep when it's daytime and there are things to be done." Love looked at the numerous scars on the male, not scary or intimidating. Love laughed at Oro's next sentence. "You start off strong then go soft. Real convincing Oro." She called him by his nickname as they were friends. She then followed him into the kitchen, she sat the cup on the counter. "We're not training today. We have missions to do. So hurry up and get dressed." She told him sternly while watching him make his tea. "And I don't want to hear any complaints or sorry excuses." She said putting her foot down. The same foot that would be kicking him out the door if need be. 

WC:133
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm
"what do you mean I started off strong? I'm only strong because I only have me to depend on, if I am becoming weaker then it might be many things, my power only means so much." he said as he took his tea and walked to his room again getting dressed. "why do I need to do missions? if you found a mission you can do it, there is no reason for me to help." he said walking out as his hair still bed written "not like your the boss of me either" he yawned a bit. he fell into a chair and started drinking his tea. "why bother me again?" he sighed. he hated how most people came in his home as they pleased. always needing something, he cant relax how he wants to nor can he just be alone. his home cleaned and fresh, a fresh smell of lemon. he grabbed a knife from the counter next to him and cut his hand as love talked. then used his healing jutsu to heal it. as he mumbled about numbers and he took his small notebook and began to wright down something. "still need to get better at it, bit slow, maybe more power into it."

twc 410
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 pm
Love lifted one of her eyebrows at Oro's sudden outburst. Her face said "Woah dude." "I was talking about the way you said 'I swear' and then changed to 'I have to'. It was like you went from serious to passive but you've obviously been thinking about something else lately." She looked away after saying that and Oro went to his room; When he returned he was dressed. "Guess you don't own a comb ojii-chan." She mumbled before answering his questions. "It's not a bother. It's apart of being a ninja. Besides for someone with skill it's an easy way to make cash. So you're doing it!" She watched from afar as he cut himself. Interesting. She thought as she walked over to him. "You do know that it's common courtesy to offer your guest refreshments, right?" Love asked while watching him jot down notes in his book.

WC:148
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:02 pm
"you do know its common courtesy to not break into someone's house and pour water on them to wake up right?" he looked at love "and I have no need of money, I do the jobs I do and get money to live how I need to, no more no less and why do you think you can order me around?" he asked as his finished his tea and leaned back in his chair reading his book. "why don't you go play games or something, I'm busy." he said yawning. "i don't have time to babysit someone who thinks they can do as they please" he said as he sighed and started shaking his leg as he read.

twc 528
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 pm
Love scoffed. "How else was I supposed to get to you? Yelling and making noise doesn't work." She shook her head. This guy is really a piece of work. She thought as she listened to him trying to get out of the mission. "I guess no one ever told you that's ok to have nice things." She sighed and then rolled her eyes at the "go play" comment. "First of all, I'm not a child or a simple minded idiot. So no I won't 'go play'. Secondly, I never asked you to babysit anything or anyone. And I obviously can do whatever I please seeing as how I'm standing in your house without permission yet you have yet to do anything about it." She said matter of factly and crossed her arms across her chest. She was just waiting for him to say something smart or give her any other reason to kick his ass. Love stared at him intently.

WC:160
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 am
"if i tried kicking you out you would do something to make me seem like the bad guy. is it so much effort to find someone else willing to do the mission?" he asked as he yawned and he grabbed his sweater walking towards the door. "lets go..." he mumbled as he sighed "theres no winning with you is there?" he complained as he grabbed his sword and waited for love to follow. "i swear if this is a waste of my time......."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm
"Pfft, I don't cry wolf." Before she could respond to his question he was walking out the door, telling her to follow. Love smiled and followed him, "Don't worry we'll have tons of fun!" She pushed him out the door and closed it behind her. Love then grabbed his wrist and started running. "I hope you're not allergic to cats." She shouted as they ran, the plan was to get him away from his house quick so he wouldn't change his mind last minute.

WC:84
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:43 am
he sighed as he was being dragged along. "we are going cat hunting? joy. trying to find some ones cat, let me guess shes an older lady?" he rolled his eyes. "you couldnt have done this solo, maybe use this as training so you can get faster." he yawned. "because my god you are slow." he tried to annoy her. he just wanted to learn more ninjutsu and try to test out a genjutsu he is making.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum