Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Me...A force of chakra(p, yen, wolf, inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me...A force of chakra(p, yen, wolf, inv)

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 pm
The barrier dispersed and her palm nearby. Hm naturally its weakness  is none elemental so for its full point its quiet an expected thing but at the same time. Nicely done. However it appears she was not as aware of the flowing yin chakra. Still it appears the non elemental was made by her hand. 

Yen nodded and smiled. "A nice variation i must say but i can see it plain as day. You needed to use a bit of chakra to disperse it. Fast enough to pass my sight. But evident enough to show that it may decay. But its effect remains. Hm so i conclude that it simply takes a  clever person. It could be removed but due to its shutting down its hard to study. As well as for that to be done you must have some interesting medical jutsu at your disposal. No normal taijutsu you see can go through a barrier of that sort. So that clears the theory of taijutsu and further weapons. Imbuding chakra easily activates the serum. Even the tiniest hint... funnily enough i must admit. Its a little unerving to see quiet a speed. Well a bit that is." 

Yet at the last point yen smiled and nodded. " either way nice one! Ashi. Three simple tests and further made the idea that much simpler. Its baises has a deeper meaning. And further it may perhaps hold another awnser. Why and how? Simply because what does not clearifies the mist on the unwalked path... still its frightening. I barely taken a step and the path widened beyond my scope of vision. Barely. The edges are ther
 yet... the awnsers are there. Even if they are the undisired ones."

Yen mostly rambled to himself and snapped out of his rambling. "Sorry. But nice job." It was almost as if he was more shaken about what lies ahead then the indhviduals own skill and speed. Since he rightfully so was. Yen naturally wouldnt worry on wether one was faster or stronger. In fact it was the self destructive fact he feared after all whatever one can do he could heal from. But in his own studies the wrong path could easily spell doom. And the risks were mounting. Like mountains rising amid the slopes. And one being told to climb it with a branch of a burned tree. That was the reality that stood before him.

Yen smiled and  spoke up some more.

"So inuzka. That must mean your companion isnt that far away from here. But naturally a promise is a promise."

Yen said as he held out his palm and called out the kilshiku and the kilkikaichu. The first was a tiny not even the tenth of an inch (0.1) sized insect. That real sight was its long legs and the curled long mouth. Similar to a mosquito  being the kilshiku.

Yet the kilkikaichu were a diffrent story they resembled a kikaichu with pinchers and further an adomen with a curious web appendage on the adomen. A strain of the dark blue webbing but lighter could be seen easily like a little whisp of blue on the contrast of yens light skin.

"Well i must say they are not much to the sight after all they are insects. Each one has diffrent talents. Naturally the kilkikaichu here. Take after the precessor  the kikaichu but notable diffrences. However the other one are fun fellas. No drawbacks and very frail. But they are fun"

Yen was honest to the point. But he didnt disclose any further infomation on the kilshiku for its better to not let many know of even their existence let alone what they can do.

Wc:613

971/1,354 actions

-25 for body and soul
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Me...A force of chakra(p, yen, wolf, inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me...A force of chakra(p, yen, wolf, inv)

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:34 am
Ashi listened in silence. Yes, she could be a good listener when the occasion called for it. So, she nodded and smiled when and where it was appropriate. There were two sides to Ashi and Yen was seeing just one right now. He would not see Wolf. Wolf was different; Wolf was dangerous.

Thus far, from what Ashi understood, Yensung tended towards saying things in a roundabout way. In fact, she found herself idly wondering whether he meant to ramble on and on. Or, perhaps, he simply thought it normal. The Inuzuka could not be sure either way and so allowed the thought to drift from her mind.

Fun? An odd way to describe bugs, but who was Ashi to judge? Her best friend had four legs.

"No, Chai is back at home," Ashi replied at the mention of her ninken. "Though I think I understand what you mean by 'fun'. Aburame and Inuzuka are not that different really. We both rely on someone, or something, other than ourselves."

A brief pause as the woman gathered her thoughts.

"Kind of makes one feel bad for those without such a close companion...or companions, no?"

Ashi always did wonder what people did without a ninken by their side. How strange it would feel. How alien. Truthfully she did not like to think of it much. Yet here she was being drawn deep into that line of thought.

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:51 pm
[size=44]Yen cocked his head and smiled as he chuckled. It was an amusing thought the woman brought up. But it was very much a interesting one. One that made sense. "Are they lonely? In the eyes of us we see as a macro being, being an aburame we see the heart and body as a home even upon death we will our insects to live on. Like the village. An aburame has a sense of family because an aburame is composed of millions of families. To another this is misunderstood and feared. We have yet to see an kage of aburame calibure. Even though a village is composed of the many together. Despite the diffrences, the policies, or belif we are family.  So are they alone? Think on it. As an inzunka you should know. From what i knoww its a partenership beyond what most would call a partener. You were raised as a cell. As a group. As a pair. You know each others hearts and minds. They even say that naturally dogs are the best freind of mankind. Think of the connection it takes to bear as such.  In reality they are not as alone as you belive. They like us seek to deepen their connection. Just the very power that cannot be broken. Like loyalty the love for one cannot be shattered through exile, nor death. And perhaps as devoid a person may be in the secret elites. They only serve for their undying love of the village and their family. Not because of duty. Its after all an anbus duty. Love, comradship, family, loss of another affects each member of the village. What would you do if you lost chai? Be honest." [/size]

[size=44]Yen stated kindly as he began to feel the familiar pulse building up again. It was comming back and he was ready.[/size]

[size=44]Wc:308[/size]

[size=44]946/1,354[/size]

[size=44]-25 for body and soul[/size]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:17 am
"Perhaps you are correct," Ashi conceded before pausing. "But, then again perhaps you are not. In my experience I have yet to find a bond closer than myself and Chai."

Another pause.

"Then again I am a bit biased on that point. However, to answer your question I would mourn my friend, who wouldn't? Yes, I would mourn and no doubt cry for days and weeks, but time would dull the pain and eventually, though I would never forget him, his loss would not be so painful. Such is life; such is the life, especially when it comes to life of a shinobi. Wouldn't you agree?"

It was true. The death of Chai would cut deep, deeper than any injury one could inflict on Ashi herself. It would be akin to losing an arm or a leg. However, by that same token, Ashi knew-deep down- she would have to solider on. There were no breaks. As long as her position in Konoha remained static she was a solider bound to a single duty regardless of her feelings.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 pm
Yen nodded at thevawnser. It was a valid point but also a strong mystery. As he simply sighed and with a slight expend of chakra the grey barrier roared back to life. Yet with a simple weaving of the handsigns in reverse. The barrier vanished and yen relaxed a bit.

"True point. But also i say we may never know. Reading a soul intent, what makes one tick. And their immeadiate point of view to their view on family. Requires one to live their lives. Its quiet a view. Yet your view is true. You would perhaps be able to move on from the loss. But its quiet a mystery. Iv felt the millions of lives born and lost though. As simple as an insect is i understand quiet a bit on that. But its diffrent when mass wipe out occurs. So much death it is a wonder why and how one can continue. But take heart. You should be pretty much clear of the serum by now  after all theres no need to worry. Alas i train my most dangerous things away from the many... keeps them safe naturalky from such things. Still i show concern. More a force of chakra then a speedster like many. Yet the losses are staggering. But i say its wise to avoid the unknown it does alot more to a person then just cause alot of damage. So what brought you so deep in the forest today? A spring is not that far off and a bit deeper is another spring of interest."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:11 pm
"Yes, yes," Ashi affirmed with a nod. "I'm going to one spring or another. Sometimes one needs to relax, no?"

The Inuzuka was not too keen and saying which spring she was going to. For all her life she had been accountable to someone or something else. These few days off were often her only taste of freedom and she would not be squandering it. Sure, she would be without Chai for a while, but sometimes that was for the better. They would see each other again. For now it was her day, a good day.

"Well, It's been a pleasure."

A shallow bow and Ashi was off. The rest of the day would be spent alone with a book, a generous amount of sake and no small amount of enjoying the water. Suffice to say it was a well needed respite from work from the village and from her normal life.

Splish...splash...

[Exit, WC: 2311, +22 ap]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:02 pm
Yen nodded as the lady left.  Grabbing his tie off the branch and  putting it around his neck. He had a pleasure with her meeting and approved of his results. It was a suscessful test. Sure resoliving and revealing the mere basics were enough for a person of that power. Yet he didnt take much from the fact one could break his barrier so easily. In fact he gauged his barrier breaking a goid sign as it meant one thing. It can improve like the serum. It can be bettter and further benifit the village safety a bit further as i develop yin/yang further. Its a shakey road but i can traverse it. I can improve upon the discoveries. And can make the changes nessary. In due time.. each failure opens 5 more doors.  Needless... its time i take on the challenge full steam. Onward i can go and further tackle the truth and power before me. For as a shinobi i will even in this peace remain vigilant. And even in this world i shall take my stand as one before my shinobi allues. A wall. A defender, and a sheild. Even if i fall i will not fall without defending everyone. May my duribility be like armor for the weak. And a sheild for the strongest. But i will do all in my power to protect the future of the village.

The air would flux around yen as he felt his chakra despite its semi sentient conciousness resonate a little. As if responding to his resolve. Absolution beyond death and all else. Even oblivion would shut its doors to yen in that moment. The intamgible roar as chakra comming to life as if animated by his will and being filled the area with an eerie grey light. The birds stopped chirping and flew away in terror.  As mere critters made the land scarce around yen as his informative yet kind being turned from a being of kindness to a being of absolution. His breath not labored as the  grey light solified into a sight only known as wierd. A tall slender specter and eyes of fluxing color. Wierd and unsusual yet something terrifying as the body turned from slim to a wall with a giant face. A wall of dominance that sung. "You cannot pass!" 

A step forward and deer made a detour around the area. And then it stopped. Yen eased up and returned to normal. His demenor peaceful. But within him he could feel it. The rising and falling of the darkness. Like breathing. He was himself yet still had the power to show the true fierceness that many would consider not even deemed a though. Yet it was an illusion he knew of only. And should remain that way as he hopped. It was time to leave. And he was prepared.

Wc:465

(Exit)

Twc:3,929

3,250/3,250 for mastery of chakra destructive serum (simply becomming sealess)

679 for display of power
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:10 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum