Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Preparations for war Empty Preparations for war

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:08 pm
Mortarions stride through the streets of Kumogakure were swift and filled with purpose. He had summoned his advisers to meet him in the second districts merchants area to discuss a very important topic. This was something he had put off for far too long mainly for the fact that he had felt no need for it to be done. The battle had already been agreed on, there was no need to actually prepare, he'd fight it just as he always did, head on.

Or so he had thought till the questions were asked of him by the eldest adviser he had who happened to be an elderly male that always spoke his mind. The man had been around for sometime and seen the village switch between Kage through the multitude of years. He was wise and stern though had never served in any capacity due to the previous thinking him a bit too extreme in his judgement.

The Kage remembered his first meeting with the male including a jab to the gut with the mans cane when asked to surrender all documents to him. Mortarion had almost had him killed through sheer rage but saw a passion burning in the males eyes and instead used him as a trusted vassal. They had gone through the same exchange when the elder had asked if Mortarion had even prepared a proper wedding or gotten the appropriate things needed for such things.

The plague lord had of course said no and again was struck in the gut and shamed for being so absent minded of the right way to do things, even if they were forced on one of the parties. On reaching the square he found the group of eight elders patiently waiting for him with the eldest impatiently tapping his cane on the dirt ground.

"Forgive my tardiness, I had to see to one of my Anbu's operations today and it ran slightly longer than expected."

The seven nodded to him with smiles while the last simply shook his head before speaking. The old man went on about rings and ceremonies before dismissing the other seven to begin the shopping and procuring of goods that they would need. Mortarion walked alongside the eldest and listened while the man regaled him with talks of his past wives and how to treat a woman.

Honestly all of this was lost on the Kage, he had forced the woman into marriage for diplomatic reasons and now he was the one being forced to ensure she at least could stomach the time they would have to spend together by actually being a caring spouse. During their walk the advisers would return randomly and begin showing various rings and bringing wedding planners from across the village to meet and discuss set up and decorations for the wedding.

The sheer amount of things going on had caused his head to go light. His body was not built for this type of battle and with each color pallate and ring that looked the same only slightly different because of one stone made him want to run from the crowd and not come back till they were all dead.

"I get it, ok, this is very important I see that now. I will pick the ring and begin preparations for the wedding after."

The eldest adviser simply laughed at his Kages frustration before adding to it by asking what ring size the woman was. Mortarion simply pushed his hand against his face, he didn't know, he never asked nor cared to ask, the information was irrelevant to him but now meant the entire world.

"I'll buy one of each size ring that I think she will like and we will go from there."

He spoke frustrated and drained of the entire ordeal. There were only four more days till they would be matched together for better or worse Mortarion knew it would all be for the worse but it was something he was willing to accept for the better of his village and a combining of power if his hunch was correct about her.

One jeweler was brought forward during their tour of the merchants square. He had with him varying rings of different intricacy and design, each one more splendid than the other. All of which did not capture what he felt the woman would want, from his files on her and the design of her room that she inhabited she didn't like too much of anything. He saw on the very last section of rings a very simplistic one in design with a singular diamond, simple yet it still sparkled. It was perfect and beautiful yet it didn't subtract from anything else it merely existed with everything. That was how he viewed the woman and the ring matched her perfectly.

"I'll take every ring size of this ring."

The merchant looked at him with eyes that disprove and Mortarion looked back with eyes that said he didn't care. The rest of the day was spent trying cakes and finding decorations and the perfect spot to have the wedding. It also included the breaking of the old mans stick from one too many jabs to the Kage's stomach.
(exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Preparations for war Empty Re: Preparations for war

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:56 pm