Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana) Empty Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:07 am
The morning started off well for Mia after she awoke and brushed out the knots and kinks in her silvery hair, before descending down for a bath in the bathing house attached to the Teahouse. At 3 am, the sky was blocked out with smokey grey clouds and the distant roll of thunder could be heard after she had left the bathhouse when she had finished, for the kitchen to get the owner’s breakfast. This Teahouse, unlike her last one, supplied her with a dusty rose cotton kimono that she liked, however it came with the condition that she was not allowed to wear her hair up during times when customers could see her. As she set up the tray for his breakfast from the kitchen, she had come to terms with the odd condition, and carried the tray out of the kitchen across the wooden floor. His room was on the first floor and near one of the corners of the house, and she slid open the door quietly with one of her socked feet before entering and sliding it closed behind her the same way. The owner turning over on his futon in the darkened room as she walked over, “Kano-San, please wake up.” The owner, Kano-San (Kah-no Sah-nn),turned his head and looked at her despite his messy head of dark brown hair. “Oh my, what a look.” Mia said as she feigned a smile despite her wanting to reach out and choke him, “I made breakfast.” She added on and he shifted his brown eyed gaze to the breakfast tray as she knelt on the ground.

Mia had been working here for a month and had quickly learned that Kano-San needed to be woken up with food or else he would take care of the paperworks or errands that he needed to; like today. He was supposed to go out and get the supplies that the courtesans had requested more of (Mia had spent yesterday writing a list of everything they needed). The female then moved his sheets higher up his waist as he sat up so that nothing would be revealed to her in his skyclad state while he took the tray, and covered his lap with it, “What’s on the schedule for today?” He asked sleepily and she toned down her smile to a calm upturn of her lips,

“You need to go and order the new fabrics for the kimonos, then talk to the new Donnas about your terms, and get the supplies the women asked for- that list I gave you yesterday. I put everything, in order from earliest appointments to latest, on your desk.”  With an appreciative grumble, Mia excused herself from the room and shut the door behind silently her.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana) Empty Re: Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:22 am
You cannot make a topic in the village until your entrance topic is completed and approved, so we'll consider this topic to be on hold until that time.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana) Empty Re: Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 am
Thread active, entrance topic completed.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:51 am
orokana was out doing a small request for one of the older ladies he lives near by, she wanted him to  speak to her daughter about her marriage. why he needed to do this annoyed him, but he owes the woman for helping him now and again. but what annoyed him the most is that she asked him, at 1 o'clock in the morning. its a good thing he doesn't sleep much. as he was walking into town he was thinking of what yen would do to him once yen wasn't as mad with him. which all thoughts oro had where scary, for yen isn't a man to fight with. luckily he saw a tea and bath house. he knocked on the door to see if they where open. "hello? am i too early?" being about 3 am he guessed he was. but he needed to kill time to the woman's daughter would be up working at her flower stand in the main area of town. he really wanted to just go back home and read. but now he can read while drinking tea, at least he hoped. worse case he would wait till it opened and relax for a couple of hours. he sighed "god damn it." waiting to see if someone opened the door or not.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:16 pm
Things needed to get one that she was so used to doing at the other Teahouse, that it was hard to transition from such a large workload to another large workload on an odd schedule. The women of the Teahouse slept in late but they expected their food to be ready and served to them when every they decided to wake up; which Mia was accustomed to but their demands made it difficult. Perhaps that was why Kano-San vocalized having trouble with hired help- because the Courtesans he housed were unruly and demanding within their own home but perfect angels outside of it. Much like children. Though they still gave Mia quite the troublesome time, Mia adapted quickly and didn’t fuss over what tricks and pranks that they were actually able to execute between Kano-San’s instructions and their own lessons.

It was amusing to watch.

Mia had been walking up towards the front entrance on her way to start making rice balls for Kano-San’s lunch before he left and make him a cup of tea, when she heard the knocking on the door. She stepped off the wooden walkway and into her sandals which waited patiently in the cobblestone area for attention. Walking over, she unlocked the one of the double doors, quickly letting her hair down, before opening the door to find a dark-haired male there. “Good morning.” She said and offered a warm smile, “May I help you?”
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:55 pm
"ah hello miss, i was wondering if you where open this late, i needed a spot to drink tea and read, if thats ok, if not i can wait till morning." he said starting to light a smoke as she opened the door. stopping so he could talk. the womans grey hair was unnatural to him to see and she was so young as well. he looked at her hair, not staring but making a note of it before looking at her eyes as he talked. only to be polite. his eyes showed no emotions, they had no gleams, and it looked as if he had dead fish eyes. but the green made them a little alive. but he talked in a good manned tone. and was being as polite as he always was to people he didnt know and or had a higher rank then him. his hand itched to pull out his book. but he didnt. he waited to hear what the woman would say. with luck he could have some fresh tea and read before he started his day.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:33 pm
Mia kept a smile on her face as he lit a cigarette. Tobacco smoke had always been something that irritated her nose and blocked the senses, but that was something she always remembered to keep to herself. “Yes, but it may be a minute or two, I was just going to start a pot.” She replied as the Owner came around to the front and she opened the door wider to let him out.

He pulled out his own cigarette from his pack and glanced at the younger male, giving him a knowing smirk and nodding to him as he lit up, “ ‘Mornin. She don’t like cigarettes in the house.” Kano-San vocalized as he nodded towards Mia who smiled in good-humor. “Finish it out here, and you’re good to come on in-” “Kano-San.” Mia said and he nodded, “Yeah, yeah, I’m goin’.” The male voiced and walked off, leaving a trail of smoke behind him as Mia turned her attention back to the younger male,

“It’s early in the morning, so I won’t charge you for a room to sit in; but you can come on in when you’re done with your cigarette.” She said in a friendly-tone, “Excuse me while I start on your tea.” Mia concluded as she bowed slightly and pulled away, going to the kitchen to do so.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:01 pm
he puffed on the smoke and watched her with his eyes. and kept smoking. and leaned on the outside walls. pulling out his book. it was full of pen marks and his writing. when he learns of a new jutsu he wants to learn he writs it and reads it over and over again. till he mastered it in his head, they put that knowledge to use. after about 5 minuets he closed his book and threw away the smoke as he stepped on it. and walked in the shop. it smelled nice and fresh. full of tea. he looked to where the woman walked to the kitchen. and walked in that doorway leaning on it. the woman felt odd to him. not a feel of danger, hate, friendliness or love, just odd. "so miss can i have a name for a lovely lady like yourself." it looked liek he was trying to woo, but he was trying to see why she felt so... off.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm
Mia had been in the kitchen, doing the chores revolving around it that morning as the early customer had his cigarette outside. The dishes were done from the night before however the ones from this morning that had been carelessly left in the sink by the Owner, needed cleaning. Then the whole sink needed scrubbing and cleaning after the dishes had been put in the drying rack. But the first thing she had done was make the tea so it brewed while she worked, adding some honey to it to sweeten it up; a habit she had collected from her grandmother, who made wild-flower teas and sweetened them the same way.

However, the customer had came to her while she was sweeping up the kitchen to free it of any debris and she smiled at him when she turned to him, “My name is Mia, and thank you for the compliment.” It was a ‘true and sincere’ statement; as best as she could manage anyways. Things of that nature were harder to mimic convincingly, or to her own satisfaction anyways. Mia set up a breakfast tray with a ceramic tea cup and a napkin, setting a small plate on the napkin, before opening a cabinet and pulling down a box of mochi to go with his tea, before pulling the kettle off the stove by wrapping a small towel around the handle.

The warm scent of the tea and the slight after-tone of the honey filled her nose as she poured him a fresh cup, “I added honey to the tea to sweeten it a little, I hope you don’t mind.” Mia explained as she set the small plate up with four green tea mochi, before replacing the box into the cabinet, the tea kettle on the warm stove, and lifted the tray up. She slipped past his with a quiet and polite ‘excuse me’, before walking down the wooden walkway to lead him to the room, “This way, please.” She called and stopped in front of a door, setting the tray down on the floor to open the door, before picking the tray up and entering.

It was a simple tatami-matted and traditional japanese style-room, with a few scattered pillows around. Mia set the tray down near the back-corner’s wall before going around and collecting the pillows, setting them up in a semi-circle where the left wall and the back wall connected. She then proceeded to open the sliding doors of the back wall to reveal the beautifully manicured inner courtyard of the Teahouse which held trees and rock-lined ponds of crystal clear waters and koi fish. “If you want, I could bring in the tea kettle for you on a warmer, Mr-?” Mia asked, letting the question hang in the air in hopes to coax him into revealing his name, lest she force it out of him with her polite and good-natured manner.

She wouldn’t want to ruin that image anytime soon.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:01 pm
"nothing, i dont have a last name so you can just call me orokana, no mister." he said as he walked in the room, taking off his katana and setting down near him as he sat. "and yes that would be great, if its no bother." he said as he set his book down, stained with a fresh smell of ink and tattered. "nice small place here, are you from here if i may ask miss mia." he said his voice still giving that tone of politeness. oro has perfected his speech and can almost fake any kind of tone, but sadness needs to be worked on more. but he looked at the woman from the corner of his eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum