Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk) Empty I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:33 pm
Ayame hummed a gentle tune as she walked along the river's edge by her tree-home, looking for rocks and shells. Saito, the E-rank Koi summon followed her as she paced up and down the water's edge.

"Are you sure you want to go trough with this?" He asked and kept on with things of that nature. "Do you really want to risk your life for something so... minimal?" There was a pause. "Ayame..." another pause, "Ayame! ... AYAME! ARE YOU LISTENING?" The koi lectured as she carried on humming and looking for pretty things.

"Yes, Saito" Aya said refusing to pay attention even as he squirted water at her face. "I'm going through with it though"

"Baka!" he grumbled, "gonna get yourself killed!"

Aya laughed at that. "Ah, relax, Saito. I'll be fine"

Meanwhile, Nita was just arriving at Orokana's location with a note for him requesting a private training session with him at the training grounds near her home. It also stated that she had some important news for him.

WC: 170
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk) Empty Re: I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:44 pm
Orokana was cleaning and making sure everything looked ok in case someone comes over. like every morning. then he heard a scathing at his door. either it was a dog or nita and he bet it is nita. he opened the door and saw her there with a small note in her mouth. he petted her and opened the note reading it. "news?" he sighed a bit. either it was just some fish she meet or it was news about her exams. what ever it was Orokana knew he had to go and so he grabbed his katana and a book. and he felt the stone he had move in his pocket, he sighed more. and he began to walk with nita. as she led him to where aya would be. he was kind a annoyed with aya always wanting to do something with him but she does see him as a friend. but maybe he should do what every she wants and then say he doesn't wants to be friends. as he walked he saw aya and walked near her waiting to hear her news. "hello aya need me for something" he said more monotone then normal
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk) Empty Re: I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA I'M A BANANA (p Oro Nk)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:25 pm
"Oro-chan!" Aya blurted, not too loudly, but excitedly as she ran over and hugged him, as if it were a total surprise that he would be there. "I missed you a lot" she continued, feeling energy bound throughout her body, something that was unusual and unfamiliar to her.

"Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going to suna to continue the Jonin exams." She stated just as Saito squirted her with water grumbling "baka!"

Aya giggled and spoke a bit softer, "just ignore him for now."

"But yeah I'm so excited! I've never been outside the land of Fire before. And I also scored second highest! I even outmatched our sensei!" She couldnt help but flail as she spoke in a fangirl like method. Never had anyone seen this calm, low energy ninja, this wired and happy. The only reason she tried not to resist her flails was that she trusted oro, and cared about him, and she was okay with letting her see all of her, quirks included.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me" she said calming down a bit and taking on a more solemn tone. "The guy that surpassed me... he died last night." She sighed. "I have very mixed feelings about that. It's like, I didn't know him or anything and only seen him once, but I can't help but feel sad, even though i really shouldn't feel anything toward the matter."

After a moment of silence, Aya's downcast feeling were replaced with indifference. She spoke in a usual manner, how she normally did as her excitement and depression evened each other out a bit. "Anyway, I wanted to know if you could teach me anything to help me for the exams, since Sensei really shouldn't because he's my competition. I mean if you're worried about getting something out of it, I can teach you what I know." She said looking down and feeling like this was a lot to ask the boy.

"If its too much of a hassle, I mean, you can just go back home, but I'd really like to spend some time with you before I go. You're really the only friend I have left right now. I haven't seen Kin in a while, even while volunteering at the hospital, And well, I havent heard from Mason either. Nita can't seem to find any of them for the moment. As for Kiranomo, It's as if she never existed in the first place." Ayame really didn't want to deter the only friend she had left. "And after our last mission, Kirino and I had a falling out. You know how it is between girls... Everything is so much drama." Ayame sighed feeling a slight wave of frustration wash over her, but she blocked it out. "So yeah, you're the only one i have now" She said. She didn't count Nita in the bunch because Nita is more of a Life-partner... much stronger than a friend.

WC: 496
TWC: 666
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:51 pm
Orokana was impressed with aya being in 2nd due to him thinking she wasn't the smartest person but she was clever it seems. and news that someone died. hmm death is good it means someone took his life so it can be reborn. but who killed him. was it a murderer a mistake or something else. well he didn't care it had nothing to do with him. death. why wasn't he there for it. too see the blood to see that soulless body, to eat a soul, a tasty soul oh he wanted it. wait. no he didn't. no no he shouldn't have thought that. he didn't want to see a dead body of an ally he didn't know. what was that? he ignored it. it must be stress or lack of rest. too much reading maybe.

"aya its great your doing something like the exams and your doing good. and I would love to teach you what I can but. the fighting might not end well for you and I don't mean to be rude but. your not really a fighter. but I will teach you some tricks to help you." he looked at her in her eyes. her eyes seem to get bigger every time he looks at them. friends. he guessed they are friends. well he will just hope nothing will happen. he doesn't want to get close to someone and he doesn't want aya to follow him. he wanted to master genjutsu with yen and learn some skills with a blade and well. maybe leave the leaf or something. he doesn't know. he doesn't have a plan. but the people here are not the people that he can get close to. they are too pure. so he grabbed her hand and placed his katana in her hands. he skin was soft and so was his but her hands felt cold. hmm. he backed away a bit. "i will teach you some gen but offensive will suit you better but I only know one skill for it. batto jutsu. all you have to do is sheath the blade and draw it as you try to cut something." it will make her skills go faster and cut deeper. if she mastered it. then oro needed to get her a genjutsu. he had no idea what gen he should teach her but, he mind isn't for genjutsu so he needed something for her to use and work with her fighting style. "keep trying to cut me ok, I will dodge and black, don't worry about cutting me I will be fine ok aya" he took off his coat and he had a button up shirt on. his arm showing some scars on them. nothing fresh but all old. he never once took off his coat when he was out. "i would say aim for a tree but you will be fighting soon and you need to try and hit a moving target,"

twc 692
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm
Aya felt his soft hand touch hers and hand her his sword. It felt weird in her hands, not heavy, but yet not too light. She pulled it from its sheath as he spoke and examined it. She moved the sword around elegantly with a slight inherent talent, almost as if the movements were supposed to ebb and flow like waves, rolling over the smoothed rocks like a river.

Then he stopped and told her to cut him, and took off his jacket revealing scars all over his arms. One thought occurred to her immediately, "Were they self harm scars?" but she didnt want to delve into that subject, so she took stance. She almost wanted to ask him if he was sure, but she knew that would only waste time. He was dead serious.

She attatched the weapon around her waist and drew the blade. then she sheathed it drawing chakra to it. "Alright, come at me then..." She said bluntly waiting for him to make the first move and not really understanding that she was not supposed to be on the defensive side.

WC: 185
TWC: 851

Batto Jutsu? 185/1000
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:33 am
Orokana put his hands in his pockets and walked to her slowly. creeping to her slowly. then when he was close he went to hit her. if it landed it wouldn't hurt, it would be like a slap, but if she used the jutsu right she would try and slash him which oro should be able to dodge, then she would need to chase him. "there's going to be a lot of people that use ninjutsu at a range so you need to stay close to them as much as you can, never leave their side." he said and then a thought popped in his head. we are alone in the woods with only a fish and a little rat. I could kill her here and take everything from her. then I would have her soul. souls I want her soul. then he shock his head. what was I thinking? no I cant hurt her she's an ally and I don't want to hurt her. I would do anything to help her. I would never want to hurt her. he just needs to empty his mind and no think. he looked at aya and watched her actions. he needed to dodge and let her hit him a couple of times. she needed to know how it felt to hurt someone with a blade. if he bled or not he didn't care blood is blood.

twc 926
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:59 am
Ayame took the best defensive stance she had as he neared her, but as his hand came down to hit her, she froze and couldnt pull the sword. instead she detatched it and put the sheathed weapon up and blocked his slap.

"uhhh... On second thought... why don't we learn some other things?" she asked. "I also want to be able to read you Orokana, so I'm going to train my Yureigan as well from this point foreward." Ayame said and closed her eyes taking a calming breath. Her transition could go much faster if needed, but she wanted to play it safe while sparring.

Ayame's eyelids fluttered open after a moment, filling her vision with the monochrome negative wave of vision, as if everything were written on a chalkboard.  She calmed herself a bit and then grabbed a book from the stack by her tree, only a few feet away.

This book was titled, "Genjutsu for Dummies" and was a book filled with only E and D Rank genjutsu knowledge. Aya read a bit about a Willow technique using a sword.  She still had Orokana's sword as well, so she could try with that.

As she read and thought about how to pull this off considering genjutsu wasn't her thing, her brain was triggered in remembering all the medical jutsu she needed to learn.

First there was Body Pathway Derangement where you have to make contact with the opponents spine, rendering them incapable of moving in the ways they want to. She thought carefully on how the contact could be a swift jab or maybe even just a little chakra infused flick, as long as she temporarily disrupted the spinal chord, the jutsu should work.

Second was the body replication jutsu. This would really come in handy if she would become decapitated or something of the like, and after those test questions from the jounin exams, she felt like this was a must-have. Basically the user touched a severed body part or a defective one, or just one that needs transplanting, and then their chakra can create a duplicate for surgery, however this can not transfer bloodlines.

Before Aya could contemplate any further on plans, a smirk spilled over her face. "Oro, what element do you have?"

After his response, had it been electricity, Aya would say, "Hey can you teach me a bit more of it. I know the basics but my old teacher and I don't get along. Also do you have any lightning or water techs to to teach me, ninjutsu wise. Or even some easier genjutsu techniques would be fine" She said trying to think on how to hold the sword that was laying on the grass at her feet.

WC: 455
TWC: 1306

Notes:
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:54 pm
"well sure." he grabbed the sword and put it back to his normal place. then looked at aya. hmm lightning is something she wants to learn then she must want to learn lightning rod. "well for lightning just picture a thunder storm then with that some force of lightning striking the ground think of it coming out of your body and for you to control and twist to how you want it too." then now he needed to think of lightning techs he could teach aya. he only have lightning rod though. he would sigh and think to himself. "i do have the lightning tech I used on mason once. lightning rod. it makes it so when you touch someone you shock them" he said looking at her. he didn't know what to do. he more or less finished his training. maybe just practice him using his jutsu? he only had gen and he wasn't the strongest fighter but he could beat aya no problem. but aya needed something. there was one genjutsu he could teach her and he did need to learn it as well. hazy genjutsu. but he would wait to ask her if she wanted to learn it for he hasn't yet. in his mind he thought of how he could better his use of gen. he needed new plans he could use and new combos.

twc 1152
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:28 pm
Nita suddenly appeared ushering Ayame Away and explaining that it was time to go.

"I am so sorry Oro, it looks like they are leaving for the jounin exams! I'll make sure to send you a message when I get there!"

-exit because jounin exams-

Claim
TWC: 1306

455/4000 A-Rank Body Pathway Derangement
455/3000 B-Rank Body Replication Jutsu
455/1000 D-Rank Leaf-Style: Willow
455/750 Yureigan: Level 4
0/1000 Yureigan: Level 5
0/500 Yureigan: Level 6 [MAX]
1907/2000 Element: Electricity (2000 x 2 [genin 2nd element] = 4000 / 2 [Teachers] = 2000)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Your training exceeds your wc. Please state how many words went towards each training with the total being not more than your TWC. <3