Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK] Empty Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK]

Mon May 30, 2016 6:29 pm
Lucien felt that since he was Chuunin now, it would be proper if he knew a good deal of the people in the village of Hoshi. How could be ranking up and not knowing his fellow ninja. As he sat on the edge of his bed, he'd contemplate a plan to get all the ninja in Hoshi to show up and have some group event where he could meet them all. "Hmm.... we could do a training event and I'm pretty sure no ninja can turn down training. I'll get Atem to train them on things that involve seals, I've got a little bit of weaponry and various other things covered, and I'll get Atem to also invite that taijutsu user so he can teach taijutsu. And between the three of us, there should be enough for everyone to learn a few elements if they feel that prestigious. This is also good for me, I'll figure out some important people to see if they'd like to join my team at some point." He said aloud to himself as he would then get up and grab his gear. 

Lucien got ready that day early in the morning and make many notes to invite every ninja to the location. He'd leave these near the houses that seemed to have damage from likely jutsu training on them and a few at the training ground. There was one specific to Atem that gave directions to get the taijutsu user. 

What the place looks like:

Lucien would have showed up at about noon and the location would be a makeshift hidden training grounds that was on the outskirts of the village in an area where they wouldn't have disturbed anyone. The directions on the notes were quite specific so no one would get lost. Lucien had made the arena via using his earth pillar justu again and again. After the training, he had planned to remove it later. The arena was a fully earth platform raised 4 meters off the ground measuring 10 meters in width and 10 meters in length. By collecting some rocks and smoothing them out with his ninjato which was sharp enough to cut it, Lucien made 10 chairs each 1 meter in width, 2 meters in height on the left side of the platform. Lucien sat on the 1st chair waiting for people to show up. 

The note detailed that they would be able to learn from three Chuunin level nin that had Weaponry, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, various techniques and some other things.

"People should be showing up any time now, likely with Atem or that tai user I need to meet being here."
Lucien said out loud hoping someone would be near by now. It was still noon so the day was still rather prosperous in time.

WC: 486
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK] Empty Re: Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK]

Mon May 30, 2016 7:03 pm
Atem would awake with a letter laid under the door, when he opened it he could see that it was from Lucien and detailing that he wanted all of the Hoshi shinobi to meet in a specific place. It seemed that this place would be in a forest clearing of some type. ‘Why could he have just told me personally, I should've known, it’s Lucien after all.” Atem said getting dressed and putting on his equipment while heading out of the door at the same time. As he walked out of the door he began to make his way to the forest clearing which he would have to find by sheer prior knowledge of the forest he used to sleep in everyday. As Atem read the note once more to see if there were any underlying instructions he would see that he was supposed to find the taijutsu user. Who he was speaking of Atem did not know, but he would surely find him. Atem began to ask around the place only talking to higher ranking Shinobi in order to gain real intel on this ninja. “Do you know the most popular taijutsu user?’ he would ask a group of chunin. “We do, you must be speaking of Shiro, he met with the Hoshikage the other day so I would say he is the most popular taijutsu user here, he is also really adept in the use of fire.” The chuunin said as he began to talk with his colleagues once more.

“Ah, okay, I’ll be on my way then.” Atem said as he walked off and then began to wonder where the taijutsu user would be, they said he was a fire user to he would begin to walk to the Academy to see if he could gain any more information about the mysterious ninja. He had finally made it there when he would see the name Shiro on the roster making  Atem go to the reception desk in order to ask the lady to send a private message to that ninja. “Could you give this to Shiro...Kaguya.” Atem would say stumbling over his name. “Yes sir!” She said having a ninja take the letter Atem had and shipping it off with him. This is when Atem would begin to make his own way to the forest which would only take around 30 minutes or so. With his estimated timing being correct he would arrive to the forest and see Lucien speaking to himself as if he wanted others to hear it as well. He would then begin to speak, “Yo.” Atem would say walking 10 metes in front of Lucien. "How about a quick spar, i would like to try something out before the others get here." Atem said as he stood 10 meters from Lucien inside of a forest clearing that was around 30 meters in diameter.

[WC 485]

[Shitty Post]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK] Empty Re: Hoshi Nin Group Training and Hangout[Open, NK]

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:11 pm
"A spar?" Lucien said in response to Atem who showed up promptly on time. Lucien had sensed his arrival a while back but wasn't looking, so the visual surprise still kicked in. He'd put on a thinking face. He didn't give any shits about anything but training and meeting the people at the time. Luckily, sparring fell under at least one of those categories. 

"I don't see why not.... so I guessss r_r." Lucien would then watch as Atem hopped his way onto the platform that was 10 meters in a square shape. Lucien was on the back side. Lucien would position himself on the opposite side thus leaving 9 meters between them. And the clearing around that hade great range where the ground was decently flat and the trees would begin moving outwards 10 meters from the ground. 

"So what percentage do you feel like going this time around? We've never sparred that much before. Oh and... don't use your poison weapon. I prefer not dying today."
 Lucien then assessed what he could of Atem's current status utilizing all his senses. Everything seemed rather ordinary except a strange smell of poison coming from one of his swords. That would be his reason for mentioning it. It was also dully noted that Atem's chakra seemed to be quite powerful as it radiated from him like a fire in the middle of the night. 

Before the battle would begin, Lucien would take a good and strong look at his surroundings making sure no other ninja had shown up yet examining each corner of the arena. 

Lucien would draw a normal kunai with his right hand at the speed of one hundred. He would then get into a squatted battle stance at the speed of one hundred as well. "So then... Let the match begin."

[Atem gets first move]

WC: 696

Last edited by Lucien Chasseur <3 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:38 pm
Well, I see you are ready to see what I am going to do. You are a reserved battler which means you are going to wait for me to make the first move. I will be happy to oblige to that but I think that kunai won’t hold you that well.” Atem would begin to make a string of jutsus happen at this point, he was not one to wait and see despite the fact that it might be a good trait to have, but that wasn’t how Atem did things He would learn through making the first move. He was always on the offensive. With this being said Atem would begin the string of attacks with his first one being the weaving of the hand seals rat and boar at the speed of 95, this would give Atem a better perception of his surroundings slowing them down by just a tad. Immediately after doing this Atem would then exhale four flaming balls that are 5 centimeters in diameter, once he did this they would all be spread out immediately after exiting Atem’s mouth at the range of 4 meters. Also being 3 meters from the ground themselves they would appear to like bubbles. This would happen at the speed of 59. Directly after being exhaled the flaming balls would then be sent towards Lucien’s direction taking no detours, none were lined up to hit Lucien immediately, but as soon it would get into 5 meters of Lucien he would cause two of the fireballs in the middle to explode and have the other two stay back around 6 meters or so just outside of the explosion radius.

If Lucien were to be hit by this he would take extraordinary damage, but Atem realized that Lucien would not perish to this so quickly so right after this he would pull out two shurikens at the speed of 95 headed towards Lucien’s chest at the speed of 110. Atem was well aware of Lucien’s Doton so hiding like a mole would be anticipated in this situation.

[-15 AP, -14 AP]
[WC 830]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:30 pm
Lucien would listen as Atem spoke. In all seriousness, he didn’t care much for reacting secondly in a fight and didn’t plan on it. But either way, he was interested in what Atem had in store and would do just that.

Lucien took note of Atem using Flicker Movement via observing his handsigns without looking directly at his hands or any part of his body of course. Reason being? Lucien had learned of various methods to cast genjutsu on people when he went to the snakes to sign his contract.

As the fireballs would surge from Atem’s mouth, Lucien would set up his counter. He had already assumed that due to all the talk, Atem had a combo set up. He didn’t feel like doing with said combo.

Lucien, not expecting the fire attacks would attempt to escape by sinking underground at the speed of twenty, but due to the range, this counter wouldn’t be enough for him to be able to escape the speed of the fire attacks.  Since Atem had never fought against Lucien before, he had little reason to assume that Lucien already had a counter for this scenario. Lucien was hit with the fire and nearly incinerated if it wasn’t for him throwing the lab coat in front of him. Thus, he’d likely believe it.

At the same time, Lucien watched earlier as Atem opened his mouth at the speed of thirty or so, likely preparing for something. Lucien would then launch his smokescreen at one hundred and eighty speed expanding in a radius of twenty five meters. A it had insane density, allowing no vision from either ninja. At that very moment, He’d activate both his clan skills making himself undetected via chakra, increasing his speed and power. This was much faster than the fire and thus, he still had significant time. Lucien would fake a step forward to his right diagonally just in case Atem could see through his bs at one hundred thirty, in reality, he’d flip up, left ,and diagonally at sixty-five speed placing himself in along the center of the platform, three meters off the earth surface and two meters out from the platform. Lucien would then kick off the air having successfully dodged Atem’s attack, he’d follow up by flipping towards him at the speed of eighty-five speed in a way that his body shape would remain static, rather up-right.  

At this point, Even if Atem had activated his clan’s ability, he’d be sensed because that scent on the poison weapon was a little too strong to be avoided. Not to mention the metal that was on his headband. If Atem had realized, Lucien would dodge away to his left landing on the normal ground at one hundred speed. Lucien would also be able to detect If Atem hadn’t, which should have been the case, Lucien would then fly in and slice Atem’s face with his kunai at one hundred thirty speed at a precise distance where it would only result in a scratch. Upon landing the attack, he’d continue moving past Atem and roll off the platform at one hundred speed now and land on the ground below in a way that he was already looking back awaiting the next attack.

WC 1227

AP: Enough
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm
Atem could see all the moves which lined up to each other, Lucien had disappeared from sight but that would be used to get closer. Or at least that is what Atem was thinking, with that being said since he dodged the initial attack pretty well Atem would calm things down a bit and would wait to see how his opponent would move. Seeing as though his first two fireballs had exploded and Lucien made it out without a scratch, and since the other two fireballs hadn’t been contacted and/ or exploded he wasn’t in that direction. Lucien’s only two options were either up or back from this point on Atem thought as he continued to think. This thinking would take place around the time Lucien was mid air. Not knowing whether Lucien was forwards or behind, or underground Atem decided to just wait and see if he could react to the fluctuations of the mist. Finally Lucien coming in at a measly 85 speed slicing the mist as he did so caused his movement to Atem to become read in nearly in an instant with his reaction time. “Hm, so he is coming from above me.” Atem would think in his mind. The mist inverted and pushed itself back into place as Lucien came right afterwards. This happened slowly to Atem as his reaction time as stated beforehand was completely at it’s pique.

Lucien coming in and began to slash 2 meters before he reached Atem, doing this really caused the mist to fluctuate, “I see, so a slicing attack is what we have here.” Atem thought then himself. As Atem seen the kunai coming for his cheek he would have already had his hand in motion. At the speed of 105 Atem would just barely be able to catch the wrist of Lucien who had his kunai pointed towards the ground. After doing that he would pull Lucien towards him and then activating chakra absorption with the power 60 while gripping his Lucien with the strength of 70 and then throwing him over back keeping Lucien going the direction he was, Atem would then let go at the same speed he had grabbed Lucien.

[WC 1197]
[AP, enough]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum