Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Constriction of Movement Empty Constriction of Movement

Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 am
Atem was found himself very antsy and wanted explore Hoshi to the fullest outside of what was inside of the overly religious village. It seemed like at times this place was nothing but a jail, a prison that locked the lower ranked shinobi inside, but that was understood as they didn’t have the capabilities of protecting themselves. It was morning, a bright blue sky took over the atmosphere and the clouds were nowhere to be found, birds flapped their wings in search of food per the saying the early bird catches the worm and the sun was well placed in the sky. It wasn’t too hot nor was it too cold and that was honestly a first in Hoshi because Hoshi was relatively close to Sunagakure in terms of terrain and structure. Anyhow, Atem wanted to learn some more fuuinjutsu as he hadn’t studied any in awhile and instead running to Chronos’ cave he decided to explore as he had thought earlier. Atem began to walk out of the village gates waving at the guards who looked at him ominously and then turned their head as if they didn’t want to be responsible for his death. “They must not know who I am, I can handle myself. I even might be able to take on one of them.” Atem said as he bumped into a man, due to his strength being fairly high he didn’t fall but he stepped back and looked up to see a tall man, a man taller than himself which was a first as Atem stood six foot one. “You really think that huh?” The brolic man asked. “It is, do you have some sort of problem with it because I’d be happy to oblige.” Atem said in a smart tone. “Fiesty little ninja eh? How about you come with me to the Heaven’s arena where they fight till there is blood or death. So how about it?” The man asked another question, he seemed to be full of them. “Sure, I’ll join, but I won’t be the one dying y’know. I hope you don’t lose your prized fighter that you want me to go up against.” Atem said reading the man like a book. “H-how did you know I would do something like that?” The man asked another question this time sounding stunned about what Atem had said. “Anyhow, I'll show you to the underground arena, I hope you are ready?” Hopefully this was the last question the man asked because that was all his dialogue seemed to be at the time.

On the way Atem would begin to think of all the fuuinjutsu he read upon while training with Chronos and one came into mind, it was the barrier confining technique, a technique that allows you to stop an opponent in their tracks when they get into range. It was pretty effective because the jutsu only had to be done through the seal of confrontation. In battle that would shave a second or two that could have possibly got him killed, another one that he had wanted to learn was the jutsu self releasing blood seal which would power up his other fuuinjutsu. “That is what i will train for today.” Atem told himself as him and the muscular man would continue to walk now in the desert ish area of Hoshigakure meaning they were kind of far off from where they were originally at. More walking ensued until they finally made it to their destination, it was a cave that had skills around it, it looked to be used to scare people off, but Atem was not shaken by any of this. Usually people that were all about appearances were the weakest and in this case they would be treated no different. “Well, here we are. Come on in and we will get you registered, don’t forget, this is just for fun, but money can be involved if you win and show that you are worthy.” The man said, this was his first time not saying anything that had a question mark in it. Atm shook his head in compliance. “He must be scared out of his mind, I’ll give him somebody that looks the scariest and see if he backs out.” The man though as they walked into the cave lit by dim candles that looked as though they could give out any seconds. “All about the aesthetics eh?” Atem asked as they continued to walk in. “Well, i guess you could say that, but we are mostly about the fights here...and the money too.” He chuckled a hardy laugh. Finally, they had made it to the desk, or the rock, it looked to be a rectangle rock that had stacks of paper on it and a battle-worn man sitting in what seemed to be a rocky chair. “His job must suck.” Atem said to himself as he looked at the man’s surroundings. “Merc, you take it from here will ya.” The man said as he went further down the path that seemed to lead to the arena.

“Welcome, your name is?” The man asked with a straight face and a monotonous tone. “My name is Koda, Koda Maikiri.” He said realizing that he was using a fake name to make sure his presence at this place would not be discovered had it fallen to the queensguards. “Ah, okay sign here and you will be our third match coming up.” The man said pushing a paper to Atem in order for him to sign it. Atem did just that and signed it, he read the paper carefully, but quickly to make sure there were no death contracts immediately placed on the paper to make his sell his body or anything and after verifying that there wasn’t he signed it and pushed it back to the man. The man took the paper looked at it and pushed his thumb behind him signally Atem to head back where the other man had went earlier. As Atem walked and got closer to the arena he began to hear roars that seemed to be of a blood thirsty crowd. “KILL HIM, KILL HIM,KILL HIM.” They said as if it were some sort of friendly chant. Finally Atem would enter the arena to seemed to cage wired with barbs making sure anyone inside could not get out and anyone outside could not get in. “How nice of them, no distractions.” Atem said to himself as he took a seat in the stands made of rock. As Atem looked at the fight that was going on he could see that one man was losing terribly with blood all over his face obstructing his vision, he soon collapsed after taking a few more hits causing the match to be over. After the match was over the champion would raise what seemed to be his dominant hand to show off his victory and with that he would climb on the barbed fence and rattle it, blood coming from his wrist as he did so. “Who wants to face the blood-crazed champion, one of the announcers said as they peered into the audience. Everyone looked at eachother looking to see who would accept the challenge, one guy made the person next to him raise his hand but he was then punched causing it to be quickly overlooked.

Atem then raised his hand and then the announcer would begin to speak. “Oh, a new face would like to try their luck with the champion, well, let’s see how far they will get before they die.” The crowd began to roar again with them all looked at Atem. As they did so Atem would get up from his seat and head to the 5 meter fence jumping over it as if it were nothing. The champion would whistle as if he were impressed. Atem then pointed at the man, “I challenge you to a death match.” Atem said in a soft murderous voice. The crowd got even louder than it already was and they began to stomp their feet, this was like some sort of underground gladiator ring with the crazy audience that awaited for someone’s death. Well, that is what they would get tonight. The announce would begin to speak once more, “Well, that’s enough, there will be no formalities here because someone who is dead doesn’t need to know the name of the person they are fighting unless they respect each other, let’s get it on.” With this being said the champion would run at Atem at the speed of 75. “Hm, faster than I thought.” Atem said as he moved out of the way of the champion expecting him to run directly into the barbed fence. The champion was aware of this and was able to react and placed his feet on the fence pushing off with his strong legs and tackling Atem. Atem would then roll with the man and roll his knees to his chest while simultaneously kicking his legs up to push the man off of him. He would then spring back up to continue the fight. The man then began to weave signs, “So, this isn’t hand to hand I see, so I will use my own jutsus.” Atem said as he weaved the signs for chakra barrier and buffed his defense. The man soon erected an earth wall from the ground and placed it over his whole body, this match would be hard for Atem if he wasn’t able to immobilize his opponent and with that being said Atem decided he would spend the rest of the match trying to slow the champ down and restrict his movement where h could then kill him with a simple kunai. “How the crowd’s moral will diminish as they see their champion fall to something like a kunai” Atem said as he began to weave the signs for the jutsu that he remembered from the book he was reading at Chronos’ cave of fuuinjutsu. He would then remember that he would have to get in range before he could even think of trying to stop this iron golem looking guy. “The champion has brought out his secret move already, is this person even ready for what is about to happen.” The man said as he began to sweat from his enormous forehead. “Ready, how naive are you sir, you must really overestimate this brute.” Atem said as he began to think about this jutsu being his trump card. He could see that the champion thought he was worthy or he was trying to end it quickly for some reason. He must be tired or hurt in some kind of way or he genuinely thinks that I am a good fighter which he wouldn’t be wrong in this case.

“Okay, it is safe to assume that this is his best jutsu and with that being said there are no other surprises, he will just use this jutsu to close distance without taking a lot of damage so he will try to rush me, I will wait for that moment and then I will activate the jutsu.” Atem said to himself coming up with a pretty decent strategy. The man then began to rub his left foot against the rocky floor as if he were a bull and then began to charge, Atem would be thrown into action and he would weave the signs of the barrier confining jutsu at the speed of 95 which was the fastest he had ever moved. Once doing this he would expand his chakra around the floor to ensnare the champion. Once the champion got within the two meter range Atem expected him to stop, but he didn’t he continued to run at him in which Atem would have to activate his blood making speed of a total of 105 in order to dodge out of the way just in time due to the champion now moving at the speed of 90. “Whew, that was a close one, let’s try this again.” Atem said as he could hear the crowd roaring. The champion would then rub his left foot against the rock once more and then charge at Atem this time vigilant of whether he was going to hit him or not. Atem was aware of this advantage and knew this was hitime actually hit the man with the jutsu. Atem would then weave the signs one more time and then the champion would enter the two meter range causing him to stop right in his tracks. “Gotcha.” Atem would say as the crowd were all quiet as mice. “Hmph, pretty silent out there isn’t it folks!” Atem would yell to ensure that all of the crowd could hear him. He then drew a kunai out of his ninja pouch with his left hand at the speed of 105 and threw it at the speed of 112.5 directly at the champions neck, Atem knew he was dead as he could see the blood leak out of the man’s neck at first and then begin to spurt erratically going all across the rocky floor. “How sad.” Atem said in a sarcastic manner. “T-the champion is down, better yet, dead!” He yelled in amazement. The crowd was stunned at first but then began to roar again as they were very shocked about what just happened.

ATem would stand there victorious and then he would hop out of the barbed fence the same way he had come in, people would meet him out of the fence and ask many questions that he could not grasp all of them so he just pushed through them, he then finally got away from the crowd and walked past the man at the registration desk. “So, you beat the champion eh? Serves that bastard right, will you be back?” The guy asked. “Nah, I’m bored with this place, see ya, or not.” Atem laughed with his hands in his pockets. He then went to a nearby river to make sure he got all of the blood off of his clothes before entering Hoshi so he would not startle any of the citizens. “How did you do it?” A familiar voice asked. Atem turned around already being able to hear his gigantic footsteps from afar. “Ah, mister muscular is it.” Atem said without even having to turn around. “It seemed you have brought other people with you as well, how could you do such a thing.” Atem chuckled as he arose from the riverbed with his shirt still in the river managing to not be washed away by only a rock.  “Come on out boys.” The muscular man said as seven ruffians came out from the rocks.”You think you can just kill our money maker like that and then leave, well we say otherwise and you have to pay for it. Go ahead, give us your life at the arena, if not then we will end you where you stand.” The man said as all of the ruffians ran to Atem as if they had forgotten what happened to their champion. “How naive can you guys be, you obviously wasn’t paying enough attention to detail during that fight, but that only shows that you are not worthy of my time and I should show you no mercy.” Atem said as he raised his left hand and waited for everyone to get into range. Once they were in the two meter radius of Atem he would let up the seal of confrontation causing them all to stop i their running motions making all appear as if they were weird works of modern art. “See what I mean?” Atem chuckled.

As he had all of them lined up Atem would weave the half-tiger seal and exhale deeply while kneading the fire nature chakra in his lungs and then exhaling in a cone shaped fashion ranging three meters going back and forth. It had been quite some time since Atem had killed anyone due to him having to hide his appearance in Hoshi so hearing the screams was relatively refreshing. Hopefully, anyone who was to find this would not be suspicious of Atem in anyway. They would have no way of linking him in the murder of these underground ninja anyway and plus they were just that, underground ninja that had no say in the world. Atem grabbed his shirt and began his walk back to Hoshi, he felt a lot better and had learned a new jutsu that he could use at a moment’s notice which was pretty useful since time was everything in the ninja world. Thinking of that made him wonder if he could go the Space/Time ninjutsu route and create something dealing directly with time, “Fuuinjutsu, Space/Time and Genjutsu.” Sounds pretty nice to add to my to do list. Atem said as he walked past the hoshi borders looking as though nothing had even happened. He looked at the guards from earlier and nodded his head as he walked past and began to laugh at how clueless they were of what had just happened. It didn’t matter to them though as the people that Atem had killed were nothing, but a bunch of low life ninja who had nothing to do but watch each other get punched to death. Finally making it back to the house he and Lucien shared he layed in his bed and began to wonder what was the next jutsu he should learn. “I might train another genjutsu technique because being able to render your opponent useless by just looking at them or waving a palm is pretty useful and those who do not know of genjutsu are obviously in a world of hurt because they have no knowledge on how to get out nor will they even know they are in a genjutsu. Nevertheless, it was a fun day today, it has been awhile since I have been out of Hoshi, I need to do it more often.” Atem said to himself as he began to doze off.

[WC 3018]

[Exit, claiming 15 Stat points, Barrier Confining Technique Acquired]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Constriction of Movement Empty Re: Constriction of Movement