Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Clean Up Your Face (mission/nk/io) Empty Clean Up Your Face (mission/nk/io)

Fri May 13, 2016 10:40 pm
E-Rank: Clean the Orphanage
Mission:

Kanshi walked towards the Orphanage with a nice, grey sweater on with black dress pants. Putting his black hair aside, he looked forward with his blackened eyes towards the orphanage in hopes his squad wasn't going to just completely forget all about this. He brought only his sheathed katana, a couple of real kunai, and his gloves as usual. "No sir! Let go!"
Kanshi looked over in curiosity of this outburst to see a man dressed in black clothing that looked pretty tattered trying to steal a hot girl's purse in broad daylight.
At least he is only trying to steal her purse...
To be perfectly honest, Kanshi hated "the bad guys" for just being so hopeless and worthless. Taking a quick scan around, he made sure his squad wasn't around before walking up to the man and putting his hand on the guy's shoulder.
"You should stop...."
The man looked to see the empty void in Kanshi's eyes and felt uneasy. Trying to do a quick kick backwards, the man twisted with a determined look. Kanshi dodged and grabbed the guys's leg. With a tighter grasp and heartless eyes, he stared the man in the eyes as he fractured the guy's femur in seconds. A little tighter and the bone would have been shattered. If it hadn't been for the fear of the squad members seeing this, he would have gone all out.
"...leave."
The man looked in horror at Kanshi with tears forming as he used the side of the buildings to support himself. Kanshi looked at the lady with a smile, indifferent to the hell the man was in before walking a few blocks down to the orphanage doors.

[282]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Clean Up Your Face (mission/nk/io) Empty Re: Clean Up Your Face (mission/nk/io)

Fri May 13, 2016 11:39 pm
The boy leaned against the orphanage walls with his eyes closed, softly breathing. His right hand was tightly wrapped with bandages, though through small gaps towards that opened towards his wrist, several pink burn marks were visible. Takamitsu tiredly looked towards Kanshi, nodding in his direction. "Cleaning the Orphanage seems like an odd job for us to do, yeah?" Although he didn't mind helping out, he was curious as to why such a mission would even be offered to ninja when it could just as easily be performed by any of the other residents of the village. Thinking back, he didn't remember any of his family going on odd jobs to help paint a building or trim bushes, but maybe that was just his past self over idealizing what the ninja life was really like. "I didn't want to be late, so I actually came earlier than I should have." The boy yawned before slightly scratching the back of his head and looking back towards Kanshi. "How was your walk here? I didn't train this morning so I don't have many stories to tell to pass the time." After asking his questions, he turned towards the orphanage door, ready to begin the cleaning.

WC: 203
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Sat May 14, 2016 12:02 am
Tatsurama was late to the part, seeing as though he had no incentive to do this mission. Besides having money to eat, of course. He was a lazy bum when it came to jobs like this, and felt it a waste of time, so he typically didn't try his best for this kind of work. He walked up to the orphanage doors and saw Takamitsu and Kanshi already there. "Sorry i'm late, haha. Got stuck in......traffic." He said hoping his excuse would go over. He turned his gaze around to behind him, seeing nobody in the streets in this part of Konohagakure, so he hoped they wouldn't notice, with a embarrassed look on his face. "Well, let's get this dumb job over with so i can go back home and relax. Worst first mission ever, we should've gone on some crazy B-Rank mission in the land of water or something and have some strange ninja with a huge ass sword to fight us. Would've been sweet." He complained, walking over and entering the orphanage doors and picking up a broom to begin sweeping the floors. He wasn't the best at cleaning, but he assumed it wouldn't matter considering nobody probably would care if he did a half-assed job in this mission. Perhaps they wouldn't even notice, he wondered, considering nobody really comes around this part of the village.

WC: 229
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Sat May 14, 2016 11:52 am
Kanshi thought back to the man he caused immense pain upon hearing Takamitsu's question and smiled.
"It was a pretty good walk over here."
Tatsurama came in shortly after and a little bit late as Kanshi waited with his favorite squad member. As he explained himself, Kanshi's grin grew larger.
"Well this mission really isn't that important anyway, it's more of just a test to see how we work on missions as a squad. It's a pretty bad first mission, but the reward is 500 ryo apiece so you can buy yourself a kunai at the shop with the money!"
He would then look around to notice there was no traffic and snickered a little.
"Make sure you can fight through the crowds of people next time Tatsurama."
Kanshi was, of course, joking, but he did find the entire mission to already be going pretty well. 

In the orphanage, he quickly picked up a broom and swept at 25 speed while dusting off tables with his left hand at 25 speed. He was dual wielding and rushed through various bedrooms, behind counters, and even through some kind of living room. Upon the place being void of dust and having floors that would have to be mopped most likely, he brushed off the dirt from his dark grey sweater and walked out.
"You guys can mop, make the beds, or whatever they want you to do. Maybe next time we will do a much harder mission if all goes well."
He smiled and thought of how, as he was dusting, he was actually able to somehow kick off with one leg to cover some of the ground with his strength.
Wonder if that would be just as effective in a fight?
Kanshi pondered this as he walked down the streets towards his house with a new found goal of what he wanted to do in the future. By using his strength to kick the ground and his speed to travel, couldn't he just do his own version of body flicker?

[339/621]
Claims:
500 ryo
1 Action Point from the Mission
621 words towards Hoho
[Exit/Mission Complete for Kanshi]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat May 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Approved @ Kanshi <3
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Sat May 14, 2016 2:10 pm
Tatsurama after finishing his sweeping began to pick up a mop and mop the floors, getting them all nice and clean. Hoping it wouldn't be too long till they were finished, he decided he would at least get in some training while they were doing it.
Alright so if i just practice this Earth release, while nobody is looking maybe i can get the jump on Takamitsu later if we spar. Heh.
Tatsurama formed a handsign and gathered chakra into his his hands as he changed it to Earth nature chakra.
I'll just get the handsigns and the other parts down before practicing it outside of the orphanage. 
He began molding it, getting the tune right for the jutsu, as it was a strange type of earth release technique, yet extremely useful it seemed. After a few moments he walked out of the room and picked up the mop to finish cleaning the floors before walking past Takamitsu.
"I'll get the upstairs, you finish up down here. When we finish i'm going to go train a jutsu, so if you don't want to fall behind you better be quick too, heh." 
He joked. Then walked upstairs and began to clean the walls and floors up there. After a good bit of cleaning, he stopped for a moment, and began practicing the opening parts of the jutsu again. Getting the handsigns down, and molding the earth nature chakra into it to prepare it if he tried to use it. 
Alright, i'm almost done here, so i'll finish up and get to that training.
He then began to hurry it up, trying to get as much done as he can, as fast as he can, starting to move at a decent speed with his chakra, sometimes even using body flicker to get down the halls as fast as he could. After a few minutes it seemed he finished the upstairs then went back downstairs.
"Alright i'm heading out, see ya later Takamitsu."
He gave his goodbye then walked out of the door, out into the street. Preparing to practice using his new jutsu he was learning.
Alright, now i can start practicing it now. So i gotta release the chakra, then burrow into the ground somehow? 
He was somewhat confused on how it worked, but began anyways. He held his handsigns together, then formed the chakra and shifted it into earth nature chakra. After getting the preparations done, he paused.
Alright, so here goes nothing. At least if i fail, and get stuck in the ground, i'll have the rest of the day to get out, hah...
He then released his chakra, and attempted to delve into the earth with the jutsu. A good few moments of slowly sinking into the ground went by, and he decided to come back out and de-activate to try again, after walking a bit further off towards home. At least nobody was out in the streets to make fun of him for looking so strange trying to enter the ground.
Let's try this again..hopefully to a greater effect.
He then began again, this time it sped up a tad bit faster, although it was still tough, and he couldn't quite get the hang of it. He kept going all the way until he got home, after completing his job in the mission.

WC: [557/786][Exit/Mission Complete for Tatsurama]

Claims: 500 ryo, 1 action point from the mission. 786 words towards Hiding like a Mole Technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Approved <3
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Sat May 14, 2016 5:50 pm
Takamitsu slowly entered the building, reaching out for some rags and preparing to clean. When Tatsurama mentioned Takamitsu could fall behind, the boy laughed slightly and began to wipe clean counters, thinking. Despite the slight grin, Takamitsu knew that the other genin was right, and that Tatsurama could likely surpass Takamitsu, and might have done so already. Takamitsu knew that overtaking the senju in skill wouldn't be a simple task, and he certainly knew that his current progress wasn't massively better than the genin's. He had to work on something, and he was beginning to get an idea as of what. Tatsurama's clan had Wood Style, but the Uzumakis didn't have an element of their own, so Takamitsu had to make due with what he had. The boy heard faint rumours of the combination of water and lightning jutsu, so maybe he was on to something? The boy spent most of his time while wiping down with water to force his chakra to change to a Water Nature, hoping that new jutsu would be able to help him surpass Tatsurama. Besides making small waves in his tiny water bucket, and attracting single droplets of water from puddles, he wasn't going to get very far here, he needed to have dedicated time set aside to practice this. An orphanage didn't do for training, so as he set his bucket outside of the building, preparing to get ready to turn in his mission. He ran down the street, eager to turn in his mission and get to training.
(Takamitsu Mission Complete/Exit)

WC: 256 (459)
+500 Ryo
+1 Action Point
+459 Words towards Water Transformation
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum