Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Training for a funky hair jutsu [Private][Solo] Empty Training for a funky hair jutsu [Private][Solo]

Wed May 11, 2016 12:15 am
Beginning the morning walking around the village, and taking in the sights, and smells, and even the food, Tatsurama had come to a conclusion he needed to learn more jutsu, and what better way at doing that then....learning a jutsu. He sat down for a moment trying to decide on what to learn, as he took a sip of some water after finding a bench to sit on. Perhaps and Earth Style technique? No..i just learned one. Maybe i should go with a different style of jutsu. Like maybe......Wild Lion's Mane. It seems pretty good, and it would definitely prove useful i'd say. After deciding on learning that jutsu, he got back up and began to walk to the leaf training grounds. As he was walking he was thinking of how he was going to learn it. Perhaps by just adding chakra to his hair until it gets the correct effects? Sounded kind of lame, but hey if thats what it took to learn such a jutsu. Hopefully he could do it as quick as necessary, to move onto another technique. Perhaps even a summoning technique. Now that would probably benefit him a good bit, as he shouldn't have to fight all of his battle alone. Perhaps toads? He was always fond of toads, but enough about that, back to the training at hand, he thought. If i could just learn this, perhaps i could defeat Takamitsu decently easy. Although his lightning would still be troublesome. Hah." He pondered as he walked through the entrance to the leaf training field, and entered seeing the field empty. Now i just need to set my water down somewhere, and get to training. I got this, haha. He began moving over to a tree, and sat his water down by the base of the tree, and turned around to determine how to start. 

Well, i guess i will start by molding chakra into my hair. It seems that could be a decent start. He then began to form the snake hand sign and closed his eyes, and began to mold his chakra into it. As he was molding his chakra, he began to focus on his hair. He began trying to add chakra somehow to it, but noticed that it was having no effect. He tried again, this time trying another part of the hair, still, seemingly no effect to his hair was being made. He began to wonder what the problem was, and then decided he would just try each area part of his hair to try and see if there was an effect. He tried the top of his hair, and nothing happened, same with the back of his hair, and also the sides of his hair. Nothing seemed to work. He then, seeing if anything would happen, began to tried sending chakra to his head, and scalp. Still nothing was happening and he began to get a little angry over why nothing was happening. Surely this jutsu is possible, he knows other people have mastered it, although he doesn't know one. Which is why hes wasting his time learning this darned jutsu instead of learning it from someone for half the time. Hopefully someone could come to the rescue for his next jutsu, though he doubted it. Screw this darned jutsu...why can't i get it right.. he wondered as he opened his eyes and picked up a rock and threw it against a tree. Maybe i'm just thinking about it in the wrong way. Perhaps there's something else in the hair i need to change. The metabolism maybe? I mean it would make sense, as the hair would grow longer and faster. That hast to be it, there's nothing else that could work other than that, i bet. He came to the conclusion that you had to do that, and then closed his eyes again focusing on the chakra. Hopefully he could get it to work soon, so he could move on to something else. He formed the snake handsign again, molding his chakra and he began to try and figure out how to access his metabolism. After a few minutes, he tried giving chakra the roots of the hair, and began to notice that it began to feel heavier, and very weird. He began trying to grow it out, to no avail, seemingly there was also a trick to doing that, that was different. He sat down for a moment and began to think. Perhaps by giving his chakra in short burts, it would push the hair to grow outwards, or perhaps he just needed to give more chakra. He didn't want to give too much chakra as he still needed it for later, as this would probably be a long day, or days. He finally decided on trying that, and stood back up, closing his eyes again, and then began to mold his chakra, using the snake hand sign, and started trying to give it to his hair. After a moment, it seemed he had gotten the trick, at least to a degree, as the hair started to get somewhat longer, he started to get bangs over his forhead, noticing it feeling weird, as he has always had short hair. He better get used to it, as this jutsu was pretty handy, and he might as well make use of it. He stopped the jutsu, and his hair receeded back to it's normal size. I guess i'm starting to get it. Though this is still kinda weird. What will people think of me when i use this? Bad hair day? Definitely that, except this hair can kill as well. Definitely something to watch out for if you were on the receiving end of this jutsu. After a moments pause, he tried again, this time adding a little more chakra. It seemed to have the same effect, except getting a tad bit longer. Hopefully he figured after repeated uses, that it would eventually get to it's maximum length in one go, and perhaps then, he would begin to work on the hardness of it. That sounded wrong, but anyways, he began to use it again, this time getting a tad bit longer. Guessing this would take awhile, he stopped for a moment to get a sip of his water again. Eventually, he figured, he would have this jutsu down. And when he did, at least he could say he could beat someone up bad with his hair. They might laugh, but itll turn into tears when they see a huge mass of hair coming at them in the form of a lions mouth. It'd be terrifying for sure, as it was decently fast as well.

He began again, attempting to get the length further, so he began again, closing his eyes, and then began to mold his chakra into the his hair to speed up the metabolism to make the length of his hair as long as he could get it. It began to lengthen again, this time growing a meter longer. Seemingly getting to a decent length longer than his original hair length. He knew this was way too short, and began to do it again, this time a meter longer, and then focusing his chakra again and using the snake hand sign, got a meter longer, until it was probably about 5 m longer than his original hair's length. A pretty decent increase already, but if just making his hair longer was the only thing that this jutsu did, he would be screwed against any ninja that decided to attack him. I cant just make it longer, it also has to be fast, and strong, and hard. Infact even sharp. He then decided he would see just how long he could get his hair to grow, and began another time, this time reaching another meter, and then again, another meter. He decided he would take a break after doing this for a while, and sat down over by his water and took a sip. Eventually this jutsu could save my life, and perhaps even take one. At least it could provide a decent defense if i did it right, and a considerable offensive attack at the same time. He pulled out a instant ramen he had made earlier at home, and began to eat, it had gotten cold, but it was still a good flavor to say the least. He noticed it was getting dark, and felt he didn't have that much time to learn it until he would decide to go to sleep. Probably in the training field too, seeing as he would need to continue the training when he woke up. After a few minutes of slurping noodles, then finishing by drinking the rest of the broth from the cup held up to his face, he would stand back up and head back out to the field, and begin his training once more. He decided he would make a clone of himself, and get it to give him some mental support so he doesn't just break down in the middle of the training field and anyone that came to it would think he had issues. So his clone jutsu poofed and began to watch as he struggled to continue. "GET CHO STINKING HANDS TO WORK BOI AND DO THAT DARN JUTSU. YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A NINJA MOTHALICKA, BUT YOU ARE JUST A STINKING MAGGOT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP, IF YOU CANT DO THIS SIMPLE JUTSU YOU MUST BE A BIG FAT DOLT YOU MAGGOT. NOW GET TO MOLDING THAT CHAKRA BOI." scared by his clones sudden outburst, he began to form the hand sign and mold his chakra again, this time getting another 2 meters further when he began to enhance the metabolism of his hair. He then began again, noticing the clones piercing stare into his soul as it checked for any mistake he would provide, and then immediately step on it and yell at him. With his next attempt he was able to get it to a maximum length of 10 meters, although he could tell it could go much further, so he continued in his plight. Eventually, he was able to increase it to about 13 meters, and slowly, and surely after that, a length of 16 meters. He kept molding chakra, giving him some time to recuperate between uses, and eventually 18 meter, then 19, then finally, a whopping 20 meters. It felt about halfway complete in that section of learning it, feeling it could go another 20 meters before finally no more growth would be possible. He continued, and after a while of recuperating and a sort of celebration, it was too dark to see anything, so he decided to head back to the tree and get some well earned rest, and continue on the next dawn. He sat down next the tree trunk, leaned on it, and closed his eyes. After a few minutes he began to doze off, and after another moment or two, fell into sleep. He slept for a good while, before finally the sun light shone down through the leaves of the tree at his face, waking him up. He took another sip of water, and then moved back over to begin his next step, and getting the length to its maximum. So he began again, attempting to get the length further. After molding his chakra and enhancing the metabolism again, he was able to get it to a good 25 meters in length, then focused some more, and was able to go to 30 meters, and again at 35 meters, and finally, was able to achieve his goal at the maximum length, and after enhancing the metabolism on length, was able to finally get that final mile, and made it to 40 meters in length. He felt that it was the adequate length he could get it, and decided it was time he moved on to controlling the hair now, as he would need to control it if he wished to use it for anything other than playing princess. 

He began to close his eyes again, focusing on control. He knew after this, he would be on the final part of hardening it, and then began to mold his chakra and use the snake hand sign. After a moment or two, he was trying to find out where he could use the chakra to control it. After a good minute of trying different things internally to get this, he found the jack pot, and was able to start moving it, although by just an inch. He focused his chakra on one lone long bundle of hair that was extending 10 meters, and then moved it by an inch. He began focusing more, and was eventually able to move it a few more inches. It seemed each time he tried, it would begin to loosen up and become easier to move, somewhat like the earlier part of learning the jutsu. So after a good bit of control on his chakra, he began to move it a little bit more, although he still had quite a bit to go before he was able to move it fast, and in many ways. So he sat down a minute to rest and take another sip of water, before finally beginning to move it a little faster, and by a few more inches than before, as he used the snake hand sign and molded his chakra before using it to control the hair. After a few good tries, he was able to finally get it to move at a decent speed, although not nearly fast enough for anything. So he kept on, training to get it faster, and more maneuverable. It began to speed up a decent amount eventually and he began to swing it faster and faster. It shouldn't be long now until i can move onto the next part of this jutsu, and then even soon after that, perhaps finally complete the training to use this darn jutsu that has caused me so much pain. He said to himself, and then continued training. He began after a while, moving it at probably maximum manueverability and was able to start spinning it, and wrapping around trees. After using it to smack a few trees causing a small thud to be heard each time he would do it, he began to speed it up a large amount than before. Getting it at a decent speed, and probably began to get it at the maximum speed he could do it. Thank Jashin that i only have one last part to this, i'm starting to get really bored of this training.. he thought before stopping the jutsu and falling to his knees in bliss upon imagining him finishing this training. Although reality soon hit him, and he arose from his knees standing back up, and felt a determination throughout his body. He began focusing on and molding his chakra after forming the snake handsign, and finally began to focus on the metabolism to increase the strength and hardness of the jutsu. After a moment of figuring out where he had to place the chakra to increase the hardness, it did indeed begin to feel heavier, and began to get harder by a bit. He began smacking it against a tree to test its hardness, it made another thud, except this time it was louder. He began by focusing more of his chakra, and eventually releasing it into the hair to increase the metabolism of it further, increasing the hardness a little more. He hit it against the tree again, this time it had just gotten a little bit louder, and he did it another time, and louder, Eventually it was beginning to make decent marks in the tree, as it got harder and more powerful. I wonder just how tough this hair can get. I made sure to use the best shampoo, so hopefully it wont too bad. At least i'll have something over that mothalicka named Takamitsu. I'll have the best hair. He said to himself as he continued his struggle to perfect this jutsu to use in battle to help him, and his comrades in defeating whoever may oppose them. After a good moment of reflecting on that, he began again, focusing and molding his chakra, yadda yadda yadda. And eventually he got to a decent hardness. It was able to smack right through the tree, splendidly. So beginning to pick up speed, he began increasing the amount of chakra he put into it, hoping to finally get a decent amount of power behind it, he began to mold the hair into a serpent, with a roaring mouth at the end of it. He begun sending it at the tree, and it cut, sliced and ripped it apart into many pieces. He began to smile at the power of the jutsu, and knew it was nearing its completeing. It wouldn't be long now he thought. And atleast it would get him a head start on anything else he wished to learn as all this training had made his full body, not just his hair stronger. He formed into into 3 serpents this time, and destroyed three trees, and then finally reaching his limit of making serpents, got it to five, and was then able to destroy 5 trees at once. Hoping nobody would care about that, as there were plenty of trees anyways.

He finally began to finish it up, and was able to perform the jutsu at whichever use he needed to. Lengthening, strengthening, making it harder, and faster, and was he was able to control it with superb talent. Finally, this jutsu can now be added to my arsenal for good, and hopefully i can use this knowledge for any bad hair days in the future. He joked to himself, making himself chuckle a little bit. He then de-activated the jutsu, and his hairs length went back to normal, and walked over to his stuff, and picked it up to head out of the training field, with a grin as he had learned his first real, powerful and offensive jutsu.

WC: 3044

Claims: +15 stats, and Wild Lion's Mane Technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training for a funky hair jutsu [Private][Solo] Empty Re: Training for a funky hair jutsu [Private][Solo]

Wed May 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum