Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

A New Bond Awakens  - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Bond Awakens

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:18 pm
Yumi frowned and squinted her large brown eyes at her teammate when he mispronounced the creature her puppet was going to be modeled after.  Whether he chose to mistake the desert creature for an arctic underwater bird or not did not seem to concern the young genin.  She was going to correct him anyway.

"Ryu, you doofus!  That is not a 'penguin', that is a 'pangolin'," Yumi blurted out while fiddling with her sketchbook.  "This is a 'penguin'!  See the difference?"  A slight smirk could be seen on the girl's face as she held out her sketchbook.

After showing Ryu the picture of the penguin she quickly turned back to the last page which had her rough sketches of her puppet design on them.  She then closed her sketchbook and turned her attention back to her sensi who apologized for not knowing anything about poisons.  

Hmmm, Togi-kun is an aspiring medical nin after all.  He would know much about the how the body works and how to shut some it down or hinder the senses in some way.  I really wish he were here, Yumi thought as she buried her feet in the sand.  

When Kyson explained to Yumi and her teammate about their next course of action, whether they would learn a new skill or be pitted against one of their sensi's clones, Yumi glanced over at Ryu, If I know Ryu, he'll want to spar against one of Kyson's clones.  Then again, he always going on about wanting to learn new things.  Either way, both of those options sound like they'll require me to expend a lot of energy. 

Yumi glanced back to her sensi and let out a small sluggish sigh.  

If we choose to spar against one of his clones, I'll get to use my new skill.  I wonder how many threads I can get up to?  Yumi continued to think.

After a short pause in Kyson's instruction Yumi spoke, "It doesn't feel right to do learn a new skill without Togi-kun with us learning it as well.  But doing nothing will only seek to dull our senses.  Perhaps we ought to try sparring with one of our clones.  What do you say, Ryu-kun?"

(WC = 368)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum