HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Ayato Stats
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 10:58 am

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 10:38 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 9:13 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 8:54 am

» Momma Dough (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:23 am

» Fondant (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:18 am

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by |Snow| Today at 6:44 am

» Apex, The Messenger Crow
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 6:35 am

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 5:28 am

» Making a new Friend (P, NK, Kozai)
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari
 
Kobayashi Senshi <3
 
Kaen Yuki <3
 
Shouhei Sato <3
 
Hikari Namikaze
 
Chisana Kiseki <3
 
Orokana <3
 
Maximillian Yamaguchi
 
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
 
Itami
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Genin
Genin


Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 500
100%


PostSubject: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 pm

The fated team meeting day had come. Kozai, having just opened up the library, had sent out notifications (in the form of messages tied to squirrels that he threw to his target locations). Now that Kozai had some wind techniques suited to his own purposes, he focused back on earth once again. He needed to get his elemental techniques down pat, otherwise he'd start falling behind. Sure, he knew a few earth techniques, but he knew that there were a lot more than his manual let on. After all, to what else would he attribute Mitsui's massive success as a missing nin? The boy was good with earth release, that was for damn sure. And Kozai still needed to find him. To his credit, he was going to train these three ninja to be the best, the shinobi that Mitsui could never be. It would be a sort of amending for what he had done (and not done) in Ame.

At any rate, the instructions would reach Taiyo, Lucien (that new kid), and Sasuke respectively. Taiyo was someone who Kozai had determined was looking for a squad, so Kozai had the audacity (or rather, right as a master of Hoshi?) to bring him in. He didn't have a good sense of their abilities yet, but he did know that as young boys, they'd probably all be vying for the chance to be a frontliner. Well, maybe not that Chasseur boy. Kozai now had his DNA in the Seed, and had analyzed it to great extent. Stealth and the like, hm? Well, that was good enough. 

This being done, Kozai would sit back and wait. Believe it or not, he was pretty excited. He'd never led a squad before, not even when he had dominance over Iwa. It was rare that anyone wanted to work with him at all.

[308]


Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kaguya <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire and Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 4450
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:38 pm

The day is still new, not mid-day just yet but not too early to be walking through the streets. Temperature is quite average. It is not extremely hot and not frigidly chilly. Though Taiyo would prefer it be on the warmer side. It is not cold enough to wear anything more than his normal clothing, a short-sleeved red shirt and gray cargo shorts. His gray shinobi vest is over the red v-neck.

But, at the moment, weather is not what Taiyo is concerning himself with. Instead of looking into the sky for signs of rain or shade from clouds, his head is down. He eyes the still squirming small squirrel, that is between his hands. The string which had been tied around it to hold a note has been removed. It does not seemed to be harmed, only slightly shaken.

"Who uses a squirrel to deliver a message? Pigeons would be a better choice." His head rises to look at the building in front of him, the village library. The note, the one which the squirrel had, told him to meet here for a squad membership. And Taiyo took the offer immediately, of course, needing a squad to train with. "But I guess it is easier to gather squirrels than it is to gather pigeons. Pigeons can fly. Squirrels can only climb trees. I can't question this shinobi's reasoning here."

He enters through the doors of the library, taking a seat at the closest chair. The squirrel remains with him in his hands, trapped between his palms and fingers. This way, whomever it was who sent this message might tell by the animal through which the message was relayed that this boy is responding to the note, looking for a squad to join.

(293/293)


Shiro Kaguya's Stats:
 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Chasseur <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Futon, Suiton, Doton
Clan : Chasseur
Clan Element : Futon
Bloodline : HGP
Ryo : 4600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Lucien was merely sitting about next to a tree looking out at the Hoshi Sky. "I'm a newbie here, but things seem to be going well. I wonder who that guy was at the village gates. I will likely see him sometime around, he didn't seem like the type to just let me off without looking for something in return at some point." He thought to himself. 

Speaking of the devil... or the devil's assistant, or pet? Lucien turned to his left to see a squirrel with a note tied to it. The squirrel made its way before jumping beside Lucien. "The heck?" He said aloud. "A message ehh?" Lucien grabbed at it and quickly read. They were instructions to head to a library. 

"Strange... But based on the rules of this village, I shouldn't be in much danger for showing up. Either way, I'll keep a decent guard up."
Lucien thought mentally. "A squad..." 

Later sometime... 

In walked Lucien through the doors of a fine looking library. He quickly met eyes with another ninja. He took in a quick evaluation of the surrounding area, visually taking a good note. "Strange indeed." Lucien thought. Following this, he took his seat which was right of the ninja. [Taiyo]

WC: 207...


You know, Knowledge is the birth-place of all power. Next comes the execution of said will. As if Yin and Yang,
 when these two combine at a point of perfection,
the result can only be known as unbeatable by all. Now then, tell me. What do you possess?
Après moi, le déluge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyguyen
Genin
Genin


Fame : -6
Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 500
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Sasuke was doing pull ups in his backyard when a little critter approached him. The young boy was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants when he saw a squirrel run up to him carrying a letter. Sasuke finished his set and hopped down from the bar. He snatched up the little creature and picked the note off of its back. He opened it up and read with glee as it was probably from his new Sensei. His expression however grew grim when it mentioned a "squad". A squad as in more than one person. Sasuke didn't like the idea of sharing his awesome new teacher with anyone else and so he hoped he had misread the letter. Maybe it referred to him and Kozai as being a squad and no one else. There was only one way to find out for sure though and so he pocketed the note and went inside to change. He took a shower and put on his typical purple jumpsuit complete with cape, gloves, boots, mini-skirt, and his signature hot pink and glitter utility belt. The entire outfit was designed to match his dyed purple hair which he kept neat and pretty. 

Once he had donned his outfit, he sat in front of the mirror and went to work on his makeup. He wanted to look his absolute best for his new sensei and so he took extra time getting doled up. He applied make up to his face. It was just the right amount to highlight and accentuate his feminine features. A little bit of blush here, some eyeliner there, finally an even application of pink lipstick to top it all off. Sasuke grabbed his masquerade ball's mask that covered his eyes and made him look mysterious. He put it over his head and slid the mask into position. He puckered his lips and blew a kiss into the mirror. "Sweet!" He was truly a stunning lad. 

Sasuke walked off with the squirrel following him. He hoped he wouldn't be too late but he couldn't resist sprucing up his appearances. When he entered the library he saw three chairs, two of which were occupied by who he immediately assumed were his squadmates. Sasuke looked at each one of them and stifled a scoff. When the genin saw Sensei Kozai though he smiled and grabbed the edges of his skirt before shifting his center of gravity downward. He essentially performed the gesture commonly known as the curtsy. It was a sign of respect, submissiveness, and femininity. After the curtsy had been completed, Sasuke Toriyama took whatever seat was left and crossed his legs and folded his hands together. He was attentive and ready to learn.

WC: 451
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Genin
Genin


Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 500
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Kozai watched as the boys filed in. Watching by itself was completely unecessary, as Kozai could sense the boys coming from quite a while off. As they got closer to the library proper, Kozai noted that out of all of them, this Taiyo kid was probably the strongest. Alright, then, he now knew what he was working with. Sure, the other two would have to do quite a bit of catch up work, but that was fine. Eventually, they would all be at the same level. As they came in and sat down, Kozai's brain filled him in on everything that he had planned for today. It was going to be a long morning and afternoon, but the longer the better.

Straight to the point, now.

"I'm Kozai, and I'm your new squad leader." That was it, no need for further introductions. If they wanted to find out anything more about him, well, they'd have to do their own research. There was no way in hell he was going to voluntarily tell them what and where he'd been before he came to Hoshi, or what kind of fight he had to commit to in order to get in. To be fair that particular fight hadn't lasted very long, but Kozai often spent solemn evenings thinking about what could have gone wrong.

At any rate, unless he really took out the effort, Kozai was unusually blunt. After all, why beat around the bush when he could just save time and express exactly what was on his mind? Still, tact did pay off sometimes. 

Reaching under the desk, he'd set a plastic triple-ring in front of each boy. Taiyo was given a nice dark red one, Lucien got a dark blue one, and Nyguyen got a black one. These were the ones he had gotten for cheap from the office store, using his lunch money. After all, Kozai didn't really need to eat. Going hungry for a day was nothing to him. 

"Within these binders, you will find your schedules for the library. Members of this squad will work as volunteers here. I'm pretty sure I need not explain why." Neither should they feel the need to ask, Kozai thought to himself. Unconciously, he was using the rock-hard method of Iwa training to whip these boys into shape. 

"Aside from that, though, your training begins now." Standing up, Kozai would reveal an 8 x 11 standard sheet of paper. What was special about it was the fact that there was a book-shaped seal in the middle of it.

"Within this sheet of paper, I've sealed a rather ancient text. It's quite valuable." Folding up the paper, he placed it in one of the inner pockets of his lab coat.

"When I say the word, you will attempt to retrieve this from me. If you damage the book itself or ANY of the other books in this place for that matter, you will instantly fail. After all, I've worked quite hard to restore some of these books. Don't blame me for being merciless if you destroy them."

Now, the first lesson. Life wasn't always fair.

With a blur of his hand, Kozai would grab the neck of his office chair with his right hand, moving and grabbing at a speed of 110. As he threw the chair at 35 speed forward into Lucien's face (who was sitting in the middle, about 1.3 meters away from Kozai; the other boys were a foot and a half to his left (Taiyo) and right(Sasuke)), he would speak in a much more serious tone.

"Begin."

With that, team Kozai kicked off to a glorious start.

[TWC 917]


Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kaguya <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire and Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 4450
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

"He's straight to the point, wasting no time on needless conversation." Taiyo notices, concentrating on all of Kozai's movements. "And it's a good thing. It means that there will be more training than anything else during out team meets. The more of that we do, the stronger we will become. Odds are, this is the best squad leader I might have been able to find in the village."

In his seat, Taiyo watches as the sheet of paper in his new sensei's hand is shown to the rest of the squad. He places his hands onto the crimson binder before him, reminding himself to tie a string around one of the internal rings and hang it from his hip when he leaves.

Every word uttered in the new voice, the voice which belongs to Kozai, it caught in Taiyo's ears and mind. He watches as the sheet with the seal is folded and tucked away in the lab coat. With the assignment to to retrieve the paper form him without damaging it and the condition to refrain from damaging any of the books, Taiyo takes note of the chair behind Kozai.

"He grabbed that pretty fast, he isn't planning to sit in it." Taiyo thinks, beginning to stand from his chair. He lets go of the squirrel and it scurries off and out the main door of the library.

Despite he plans to stop Kozai's throwing the chair, Taiyo's sensei is too quick and the chair is airborne before he can even take one step over the table. Nevertheless, Taiyo continues with a new plan.

"Ignore the coat." He whispers, leaping onto the table and past the flung chair at 20 speed. Taiyo is moving to his right and by this time, the chair will have already flown past Taiyo's path, being closer to its intended target, Lucien.

Once at the other side of the table and on Kozai's left, Taiyo drops down and performs the leaf whirlwind, a backward sweep at his ankles with an impact force of 28.

(OOC: Still new to fighting here, please let me know if my math is off.)

{Jutsu used: Leaf Whirlwind (12 AP)}
250 AP
-12 AP
248 AP

(304/597)


Shiro Kaguya's Stats:
 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Chasseur <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Futon, Suiton, Doton
Clan : Chasseur
Clan Element : Futon
Bloodline : HGP
Ryo : 4600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:04 am

"Pretty direct is he... Nothing I didn't expect after meeting him at the village gates. Seems that's the normal him for now. Either way, if it's him, he should be a rather exceptional squad leader and trainer."

"Kozai's the name hmm. Lab coat attire, seems rather scientific in a way. I'll have to closely research him." 


Lucien was rather glad to receive his folder and would likely enjoy checking its contents later. But as for now, he had little to no time. 

He listened as Kozai said something along the lines of ancient text... Watching him put the object in his pocket, Lucien knew something was up. 

"There's no reason for him to mention this unless there's something important about it. I'll keep my guard at the ready...." 

He'd have to retrieve the paper and not damage anything in the entire library. 

"How in the hell.... Welp.." 

Lucien began focusing in on Kozai, staring him down without actually visually appearing so. This was his form of prey-stalking.

"Here comes a chase..." Lucien took a last minute to observe the surroundings. The library section here was poorly lit. Enough so that if the two windows on either sides of them were closed entirely, the room would be near pitch black. No light entered from the closed doors either. 

"Begin" Said Kozai. 

Lucien watched as Kozai grabbed for his chair [at the speed of 110.] This was decently readable for him. Kozai then launched it at him [at speed of 35.] 

"Well thing, good thing I was already focusing. I'd rather not try to pull some sort of leader role right now, but for what's it worth. I should announce what I've got. It may be our first best chance." 

Lucien slid downwards and forwards out of his seat at the speed of 25 just allowing him to slip below the chair. In that same motion, he grabbed the chair slightly as to prohibit it from slamming into the wall. He slid forward and landed on his feet at the same speed before darting forward to the left at 25 speed then closing the window at the same speed as well. While running, he said "Guys, Listen if you want, close the other window somebody, I've got a plan." 

Lucien watched attentively after lowering the window. 

"You know, I like this guy... Wait the hell, taijutsu, in here???"

[395/602 WC]
100 - 5 AP = 95 AP


You know, Knowledge is the birth-place of all power. Next comes the execution of said will. As if Yin and Yang,
 when these two combine at a point of perfection,
the result can only be known as unbeatable by all. Now then, tell me. What do you possess?
Après moi, le déluge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki


Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Akihana made her way to the library, a small frawn on her usually cheerful face and a niggling sense of worry bothering the Kunoichi. As much as she had tried, the Queen's health was on a downwards spiral and only two things could help her: Kozai Yuki or Hero Water. The first was more easily attainable, the second still something they were working on.

The blonde would stop at the closed door, her golden eyes on the sentry who foolishly began with something about the librarian making that portion off limits before realizing who he was talking to. He cought. on only after the first sentence though, bowing deeply before unlocking the door and announcing her presence.

"Her Royal Grace wishes to have a word" His announcement would hopefully stop all four males from what they were doing to look at her.

"I apologize for the interruption," the golden haired medic began, her voice gentle but firm. "But I must speak with the librarian immedeately. I hope your meeting can be rescheduled." With that, the kunoichi would leave with Kozai.

(Exit Akihana and Kozai, you guys can claim stats from this if you like)


You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Chasseur <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Futon, Suiton, Doton
Clan : Chasseur
Clan Element : Futon
Bloodline : HGP
Ryo : 4600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Hmm Just gonna 
[Exit] 
+ 3 Stat Points
605 WC


You know, Knowledge is the birth-place of all power. Next comes the execution of said will. As if Yin and Yang,
 when these two combine at a point of perfection,
the result can only be known as unbeatable by all. Now then, tell me. What do you possess?
Après moi, le déluge


Last edited by Lucien Chasseur on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kaguya <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire and Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 4450
100%


PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:53 am

Going to exit.

(3/600)

[Claims: 3 stats]


Shiro Kaguya's Stats:
 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]   Today at 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Some Assembly Required [IO,nk]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Haven Country :: Hoshigakure :: City Square-
Jump to: