Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Like Mother Like Daughter  Empty Like Mother Like Daughter

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:27 am
It is noon  on a saturday, and Kin Hayata has been cooped up inside of the hospital all day. Her mother who is a skilled medical ninja has finally decided to teach her the medical jutsu as it is crucial that every squad should have a medical jutsu user.

“Now Kin. You need channel your chakra into your palm and place it firmly onto the subject.” Her mother exclaims to the young kunoichi. Her mother was a tough teacher. Kin understood why she needs to be, this jutsu can save countless lives and if she gets careless even just a little bit someone could die and it would be all on her. Kin has been practicing on a patient who recently got cut by a shuriken during a training exercise with his team and her mother thought this would be the perfect opportunity to have her daughter begin training in the jutsu.

Kin was not wearing her typical ninja garb but instead she was wearing medical nin spock and scrubs and her hair up in a short ponytail. Quickly with her hands she forms the handsigns of boar, rat and snake as she focuses her chakra into her hands she creates a nice minty green glow. She applies her hands to his wound but soon the jutsu fades out. It was shaky at the start and she knew that it was not going to last.

“Kin! You can not be that weak willed.” Kin shook her head at her mother's harsh words and turned around. She  hates confrontation and situations like this give her really bad anxiety. “Mom...I am trying.” Kin replies still faced away from her mother. “No Kin you are not. “ Her mother snapped back.

Her mother takes this seriously she remembers that she had lost someone close to her on a mission and couldn't move on until she had learned how to save a life. She wanted her daughter to learn the most basic version of the jutsu so she should never know the pain her mother felt on the battlefield. “Try again and this time you have to focus.” Kin tries to refocus and turns back around.

Forming the hand signs of the jutsu boar-rat-snake. She sticks her hand up and onto the man's shoulder the wound slowly begins to close and the blood begins to stop. Her green palm now begins to glow even fiercer than before it no longer sparks in and out but stays the same and it is strong and vibrant. As the wound closed she would smile she healed him she really did and it was all thanks to her mother’s tough love.

“Mom I did it I really did it!” Kin yelled happily. “Good job. Now try it on this young lady she was cut by a sword on her last mission. Heal it and we will truly see if you have what it takes to learn the basic level.”  “Mom I...I am not sure I can do it.” Kin replies with a hesitation.  The young lady was brought in on a stretcher. “Now what do you do first Kin.”
“Assess the wound.” Kin replies she looks around sees how it is more than a flesh wound. “She can die Mom the slash is close to some very vital organs” “Well fix her.” Her mother replies quickly and without hesitation. “I don't think I can.” Kin quickly responds. “What did I tell you about hesitation! It can cause death if you aren't careful. Do the hand signs or do you give up?” Again her mother brings out tough love and Kin has to commit fully or else this young woman would  lose her life to this injury. “Kin it’s now or never.” Her anxiety was getting the best of her she froze in her tracks her. She couldn't hear anyone anymore, she knew her mom was yelling and the other doctors were going to move in to keep the patient from passing.  Sweat rolled down her forehead moments later it hits the floor leaving marks as if it just rained. “Kin you have to snap out of it. You are a kunoichi you need to be able to act under pressure your team is going to rely on you to help save them if they are in a pinch. “KIN! KIN!” Her mother's voice finally penetrated her ears and she knew what she had to do. Boar-rat-snake as the hand seals were weaved the jutsu had the gusto that it had previously and she took her hand to the young woman's chest.  

The wound was deep and she knew she had to fix a few of the ribs and the tissue around her lungs before her blood filled them up. It was taking a long time Kin was not sure what to do. Blood filled the young woman flack jacket and could feel her beginning to slip away. Was she to late. “No!” It not a cry for help as the other doctors perceived it to be. It was a cry of determination. Kin had finally woken up her toes were no longer numb the sweating had finally stopped and she was one hundred percent back into the right head space. Though she is not a doctor like her mother you wouldn't be able to tell the difference she was confident and poised.  Her mother was in the back of the room she smiled and left as she knew her daughter had it under control.

After a few hours the procedure had finished and kin was exhausted and her chakra was as good as gone. Kin’s mother catches the tired girl and brings her back to their apartment. Laying Kin down her bead she gives her a kiss on the forehead and lets Kin know she is a proud mother. “We will try again tomorrow when you regain your strength is that alright with you.” “Ye-” Before finishing her response Kin passes out from pure chakra overuse.

The next morning, Kin wakes up with her hair a mess and huge black bags under her eyes you would have though she just came back from a battle. Her chakra has not yet fully come back. Slowly she kicks her legs over the side of her bed and scurries over to her dresser. She pulls out her ninja garb which consists of a green jacket like shirt and standard ninja shorts. Limping to her door she walks back down the stairs and into her family's kitchen. Ther her mother stands wearing an apron and her father is nowhere to be seen her must have already left for his mission. “Oh dear. You look like you  just came home from war. “ Haha funny,” I  am ready to try the jutsu again today. I believe I have mastered it.” She looks over to her mom with a smirk. “Oh please you are going to kill yourself if you try again. Yes you saved that girl's life by fixing her ribs and lungs but at your current strength you will end up in the hospital or worse dead. Now sit down and eat breakfast with your mother.”

Taking a seat at the table she stumbles and falls plops herself into the seat. Her arms were numb holding them over the young lady. As her mother finally places the plate in front of her KIn begins to eat. She hoped that eating enough would begin to bring her missing chakra back to her. Her theory was correct her arms began  have feeling again her body was also waking up she is no longer a shell and she feels revitalised. “Now i think you are ready” her mother says as she finished eating her plate.

Heading back to the hospital she places her hair back up and wears the smock. Her mother brings in a ninja with a broken arm. Assessing the damage she could tell it was a shattered bone, Kin loves reading books and she read a lot of her mom’s medical journals and she has a very good knowledge when it come to medical information.  Boar-rat-snake, her hand glows green yet again she takes the man's hand and begins to heal. Due to it being a shattered bone it would take about a half hour to heal. Kin wishes it wouldn't take this long because at this point and time it would take her and the individual she was falling off of the field for too long.

The first lesson she was taught before learning the jutsu was the way a medical ninja must act. : "No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end." "No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines."No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon.” There was seemingly another rule but Kin could not remember it. All she can do now is wait for this man’s bones to heal.

Kin knows that she will be a necessity to her team now and won't need to be saved infact she will be the one doing the saving. Her genjutsu skills were coming along quite well and soon so would her medical skills.  Kin was finally confident in something and her mother could see it. “I have never seen Kin this happy in my life” Her mother remarked to a nurse who was standing near her. “I think she would make a great medical ninja one day. “

As the patient kin was treating leaves due to his injury being healed over the course of a half hour. Her mother suggested she try something else. A group of nurse bring a sea bass in on a cart.  “Now Kin this bass has been out of the water for 5 minutes I want you to resuscitate it.

“What?” Her mother must have gone crazy healing battle wounds and broken hands is one thing but helping a creature pretty much come back from the dead was way out of the genin's league . But it was a challenge that she would accept if it would make her a better ninja. Committing to the hand signs her hands glow again. Placing her hand over where she believes the fish's heart to be Kin begins to take the gamble between life and death yet again.  Though it isn't working. “Mom it’s not happening.” “Keep Trying Kin.” The young kunoichi kept trying and with sheer will and determination the fish begins to move and flip around on the cart. Giving off a sigh of relief the girl can finally relax and as she sits back against the wall to catch her breath an alarm goes off in the hospital there was a patient heading into the ICU  and her mother was called in for immediate surgery.  “Kin come.” Her mother exclaims. Unsure what to do she just follows.

“Now you see what a true medical nin but go through.  You will watch the surgery and take notes.” As her mother leaves she takes a breath  and pulls out a pen from her pouch and a notepad from a table near her.  As her mother begins to prep for the surgery kin watches on in awe of her mother's skill and poise in these situations. “I want to be like her strong confident,...” She stops as her mother takes her scalpel and cuts into the man's body. Kins stomach dropped no amount of reading would prepare to to see the actual thing. This was just a standard procedure and just like what she read but seeing it happen made her a little sick.

An hour after the surgery finished, her mother walked up to her. “What do you think?” “I think that it is awesome mom.”  “And I think I want to become a medical Ninja.”Good we will continue your training. Let me guess you felt sick to your stomach when I cut into the man.” Her mother asks   “Yeah a little” she replies. “Well that's okay because I did too. “  Kin was in pure amazement as her mother began to walk away. “ I am just like her.

TWC 2031 Claiming  C Rank Medical Ninjutsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Like Mother Like Daughter  Empty Re: Like Mother Like Daughter

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm