Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hunting (Dachi Ishii) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting (Dachi Ishii)

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 pm
(I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week, so I'm sorry if I take a while to reply. I'll do my best to stay on top of it, but feel free to skip me.)

Dachi stared back and forth between the two figures. The boy seemed strange, walking in and announcing everything. Yet, he also didn't think that the boy was dangerous at all. 

The wolf on the other hand, spoke to him. It offered him water, which Dachi took and drank deeply from, as the tears had stopped. Perhaps he wasn't in danger. It had seemed so, but both these people seemed friendly enough, and so he felt better.

"I uh...." he paused, taking a breath. "I'm Dachi. F-fire m-man told me to find...." Dachi paused, looking between the two again, his sentence stopped.

He wasn't too sure if he should mention fire man, but he had told Dachi that Salzem was a friend. Perhaps it would help, maybe it wouldn't, he wasn't sure.

Either way, Dachi paused, and waited for something to happen.
Ishii King
Ishii King
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:29 am
Ishii would reach the others, they were an interesting bunch. He didn't know what to say to them, he wasn't scared because this wolf seemed to possess a human heart? Maybe, he was still a little worried about that. He gave the other person water, he would just need to stay calm and focus on what the now. It wasn't like they would rob him...of well he didn't have nothing yet, he was just a poor soul in the wind.

The wolf responded back to him, it said if this was how he usually talked. He never really thought about it, he was just stating the obvious. It wasn't like that was his signature, but soon he might just go with it for now. Looking towards the wolf, or rather he named himself Salzem.....it sounded like a wolf name, so it was nice ring to it.

The other called himself Dachi? He seemed really timid for some reason, he didn't know if it was because he was young or naive? Maybe both, was he also scared of the white wolf it was understandable....the two of them were an interesting pair.

"This is how I would talk to anyone really, oh woe is me. When you want to make a hustle, one must be on top of it. So Mr. Salzem, and Dachi. What brings you out here in the middle of nowhere? Fresh air, meeting new people or is there something exciting going on?" Ishii said with a smirk on his face, which was his poker face.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 am
Salzem growled quietly as the kid known as Ishii referred to him as a mr, completely ignoring what Salzem actually was. Something was off about this kid, but he just couldn't quite put a claw on it. He wasn't really strong enough to be dangerous, nor did he seem to be the plotting-to-stab-you-with-a-poison-knife type. He was just... weird. Salzem ignored Isshi for a moment, his attention being grabbed by what Dachi had just said. Salzem leaned in close to the kid, his shadow arching over the small human child. Salzem's sanguine eyes were fixed on the kid not like a predator's or a killers, but of one who is very intent on finding out something, one who has his full, undivided attention on this kid.

"Dachi, who is this 'fire man'? What does he want with me? What does he want with you?" Salzem asked, slowly, but with a tone that expressed some kind of emergency. It was his impression that this "fire man" was actually some kind of Konoha agent or some other powerful ninja who had his eye on Salzem for some time and was now using this kid as a mouth-piece. Was this kid in some kind of danger? Was Salzem in some kind of danger? He got the impression that it was no longer safe to hunt in an open space like the desert. For all he knew, the three of them were in great danger. Realizing just then that he hadn't answered Isshi, Salzem drew back to his full height and addressed the aspiring weaponsmith.

"We are going to Suna where we're safe." The white wolf spoke for both Dachi and himself. Even though he could be a merciless mass murdering machine to the deserving, to children like Dachi who were hopeless in a place like this, he couldn't live with himself if he let him die.

"Come along if you like." He said to the weaponsmith. With a clawed hand, he gestured for Dachi to follow him, leaving Ishii to follow or stay if he wished.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:02 pm
(Feel free to 48 me. I'm sorry, I'll be able to post tomorrow.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm
Dachi looked back and forth, confused further. The wolf seemed distraught with the mention of fire man. Did he remember him?

Then, however, Dachi stared, wide-eyed into Salzem as he realized that he actually didn't know who fire man was; or at least what his name was. He didn't know how to describe him either; Dachi had never seen Kasai; only visions of a fire. There was only one thing that he truly knew about Kasai.

"He's... He's a spirit," Dachi said hesitantly. For, in fact, Kasai had only ever hinted that he was a spirit, and never actually said it to Dachi.

Dachi wanted to say more, but didn't know what else there was to say. However, then Salzem, whom still seemed distraught by this information, beckoned Dachi to follow into the village. Unsure of what else to do, Dachi followed, looking at the other boy.

He had spoken to him, but Dachi was too distraught and confused through the wolf and fire man to know how to respond. Perhaps if the boy also followed, he might know him better. He did seem like a nice person.
Anonymous

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:16 am
(Easily 48 Houring) 

The merchant didn't respond, nor move, seeming to be weighing his options very carefully. That was just fine with him. The aspiring merchant seemed to know how to take care of himself. Salzem and Dachi made their way back in Sunagakure's direction slowly, trying to conserve energy. He had let the little boy keep his canteen, just in case. The desert was a harsh and unpredictable place sometimes. The kid had explained this "fireman" as some kind of spirit and that almost brought the great wolf some relief. He wanted to believe that the kid was just making things up, that he was trying to justify the world through childish fantasies and imaginary people but then.... how did he know his name? Better question, how did the kid know that he was Salzem? Hardly anyone who knew him before knew what he looked like now and he only just met this kid... Salzem's eyes kept falling on the boy as they walked, curiosity and anxiety dancing in his stomach. He figured he should say something or he might end up scaring the boy again.

"Uh... so... where are you from?" Salzem asked, wanting to start with the simple and easy questions. Maybe he could formulate some kind of trust between himself and this child. That would be useful when asking about 'fire-man' later on.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 pm
Noticing no reply from the merchant boy, Dachi turned to the wolf, and listened. 

It beckoned him to follow, and he did so. He assumed they were headed towards Suna, as that was what the wolf had mentioned. However, Dachi still felt hesitant about a lot of this, as after all, it was still a wolf.

Dachi couldn't help but notice the wind around him as he walked; the ways which it billowed through his robes, and swirled around him. He thought it was kind of amusing, and made him feel like a cloud. He liked that idea, of being a cloud. 

"Where am I...?" Dachi paused. He had never been asked this question before, and now that it was asked, he wasn't completely sure. "Well I uh.... I'm a nomad." He announced proudly. He believed he had heard that word used before, to describe a person like him. That, and he was old enough to feel some arrogance, and preferred to not use the word "homeless".

"Yeah, that's right," he said more confidentially, and nodding this time after having thought it over. "I don't have a home, and I don't come from anywhere, I wander where I want."

Perhaps he had the ignorance and narcissism of the average eight year old as well, but Dachi didn't know that about himself. Regardless, and unaware that his response might have been more cocky than one should show to a massive werewolf, he continued to follow Salzem towards Suno.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm
(HOkay lol. Lets just assume he aint going to post again and continue as normal X3 If he shows up, back in normal)

Salzem looked at the little kid oddly, unsure if he was joking or not. However, as he looked at the boy's face closer and listened to his voice, he could tell this was no exaggeration or prank. This kid had legitimately survived out there (somehow) for a seemingly long period of time. Salzem's worry for the kid grew as he reached this realization. The confidence in his voice wasn't a good thing, especially since he thought he could travel wherever he wanted when he wanted. Salzem looked at Dachi, his eyes full of seriousness.

"Its not safe to do that." Salzem warned him. "There are people who would attack you, who would hurt you just because you didn't have anyone backing you up. Without a home or a village who supports you, you could be in danger." Salzem wasn't much one for it, but his voice was filled with worry. The child's luck had trained him to think he could go where he wanted whenever he wanted. He must have felt invincible thus far and that would be his ultimate downfall if he lets it. Salzem stopped his walk and crouched down so that he was at eye-level with Dachi.

"Understand this. The village that we are going to, its leader will protect you. He will give you food, water, a place where you can be safe." He waved a claw out back where they came from. "Out there, none of that is certain." Salzem stood back up, a worried expression still on his face. "We shouldn't be far now. Consider joining. A family is the best thing someone can have." Salzem would know well... at least before he acted like an impulsive idiot and disowned them. Feh. Sunagakure would only be another hour-or-so if they moved quickly. If the kid still refused, well... he had another offer, one he'd have to clear with Lord Kazekage. He'd take the kid with him so that he was safe, protected. Maybe when he got back to Kono, Dachi would be able to join the academy... Salzem laughed at his thoughts. He was acting like a dad! He openly chuckled at the absurdity of what he was mingling with. Salzem was a seven-foot tall wolven monster who hunts those who would undermine his pack! He was an ugly wolf-beast! Why would this kid ever decide to join him? Then again... on some level... he felt that maybe... Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:47 pm
Dachi looked up at Salzem with a very confused look on his face. He understood that it was dangerous to go places, or to do things alone, but he did not understand what Salzem was saying.

"Why would someone kill someone who has nothing, and has done nothing?" Dachi asked. He didn't see the point. Maybe if he had stolen something, or if he had money on him, or someone wanted revenge, then perhaps he could see a reason behind attacking. However, Dachi had done nothing, and all that he owned were the clothes on his back.

Then, however, Salzem said something that hit Dachi, almost like a slap. He knew families were good, and that it was safe to have one. He wished he did.

"I can't have a family," he said, looking away. "They always kick me out." 

Dachi had no idea why, either. He never did anything wrong, and had always tried to be the perfect child. The families always seemed to like him, and enjoy his company. However, then there would always be a day where everything would change, as if they figured out something about Dachi that he himself did not know. They acted like he had a demon on a string, waiting to let go, or as if he had some terrible disease that could spread at any minute. Within a week, he would be back at the orphanage. He hated it; it was why he had decided to seek life out for himself.

"Don't let him leave. He is strong; he is a friend. He will protect you; he will teach you," fire man said, snapping Dachi out of the world of sadness that he had lost himself in.

Whenever fire man spoke, it was usually important, and Dachi had learned to listen, no matter what situation he was in. He could have just watched a village get massacred, and if fire man told him the best thing to do was to pick flowers with a smile on his face, he would do it, because it was for the best. More and more he trusted fire man with his life; meeting Salzem being another example.

"I shouldn't stay there," Dachi said, his mood changed completely. "I like you better. You're nice, and friendly, and fire man says you're a friend too, so you must be a good guy."
Anonymous

Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:56 am
Salzem shrugged his massive shoulders as Dachi asked why people would hurt others who have nothing and done nothing. He couldn't give an exact reason. People have their own reasons for doing what they do, even if its the murder and slaying of multiple people, even children.

"People just do it." Salzem said. "There's no real solid reason why, but they just do." The next thing Dachi said caught Salzem's attention. He couldn't have a family? What did that mean? Did they die? Did they do something to him? Worse, they kicked him out. What's worse is that with the adverb "always", it was implied that he had gone through this multiple times. How horrible... He could only imagine the trauma this poor kid had gone through.

"Oh..." Was all Salzem could say at that moment. No comfort, no jumping to his defense, just 'Oh'. He looked at the kid sadly, knowing something like what he was going through. Salzem had lost his father to some underground gang in Konoha and disowned his mother even more recently after finding out her little secret. It had changed the Sanguine-eyed ninja forever and not just on the outside. His sanguine eyes looked at Dachi, their gaze having grown soft. If he was anything like Salzem was at that age, something like that would change him for the worse... It reminded him back when he was an academy student in Konoha. He had become dark, short-tempered, scared. The kid didn't seem to be like that at all, but who knew what feelings were bubbling up from underneath the surface? It was then that the kid stated that he didn't want to go, that he wanted to stay with Salzem. He said that Salzem was nice and friendly, that this 'fire-man' said he was a 'good guy'. Whoever this fireman was, he didn't know Salzem well or what he'd done to get this far. The kid seemed to look at the great white wolf with such hope, Salzem really couldn't break his heart anymore than it already has been. He may be a blood-crazed monster but he had a soft-spot for the childhood innocence that he never had. He flashed a gentle smile at little Dachi.

"Well, I'm heading there anyway. See, the Kazekage is letting me stay there until he finishes off some business so we're heading there anyway. If you want, I can ask the Kazekage when I go if you can come. It will be a bit of a tough journey though... and speaking of tough..." Salzem took a few steps away from the kid. "I want you to attack me, okay? I need to see how tough you are in combat so I know how much to protect you." He offered the kid another grin, signifying that it was okay to go all out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum