Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Huehue (closed, kayla) Empty Huehue (closed, kayla)

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 pm
Orokana was sleeping under the sun. a book on his face. it was his book of his jutsu, and next on the list was a med jutsu he saw. he did not know what he thought of it yet but while thinking he feel asleep. it was a cloudless sunny day. his hair moved with the wind. he snored lightly. it was a peaceful day. he did not dream but his mind wondered. he was also waiting for kayla to get here. he asked her to come so he could test on her a bit. nothing dangerous just needed help. but Orokana was thinking of a spare first, it would be fun he hoped. he grunted as he slept.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Huehue (closed, kayla) Empty Re: Huehue (closed, kayla)

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 pm
The little blond sigh lightly as she had to spar. She was so sore of her Rasengan training though Orokana was pretty much the only one she didn't do anything with. She wasn't sure if she did though he was looking a bit odd on the side. Though he might just be shy she though to herself. He could also be a cold hearth killer. She prefer to think he was shy though. She nod to herself as she arrive on the field and look down at Orokana. She lightly kick on his shoes and yell lightly. 

"Hey wake up little man! Let's do that training you wanted to do." She beam a huge smile at him.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:47 pm
Orokana sighed when he heard her voice. standing up. putting the book in his pocket. he fixed his hair, shirt, and coat. then made sure all the dirt was off of him. then he looked at kaylas eyes. "i was having a good nap too." he yawns. "anyways im ready to start when you are." he said half asleep. and he walked. making sure theres 10 meters between them. he looked at her eyes again. "on the count of three ok?" Orokana asked. storing his chakra.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 pm
She smile lightly at him as she lightly walk to the distance. Once there she turned to face him and lightly look around. She give him a quick look before looking at tree around and smirk lightly. It was time fore her to try something. The next level of wooden clone she though to herself. She stare at him mostly at his feet as she start a count down. 

"One, two...Three....Go!" 

Her eyes looking at his mid section looking for a movement of his pelvis to lead her on the direction he's going to take if he move. During that time she quickly rise her hands and wave her finger. Tiger-Dog-Snake!

"Wood Style! Wooden clone!" She said loudly. Though the clone wouldn't come from her own body but actually from two tree close to them. Mostly coming to both of his side.

(-40 ap for Wood Clone for 2 clone so -40 again?  252-80= 172 AP.  Kayly AP: 250  Kaykay AP: 250   Since made from a wooden source. )
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 pm
Orokana smiled as she counted and as she did her seals Orokana did his. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram. he finsied in the middle of kayla yelling. he noted there was 3 of her now. he casted Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell. all she would see is a giant fireball bigger then all of kono fall from the sky 100 meters above them. the air too kayla felt light and the heat she felt was hotter then sitting in a sauna. Orokana then jumped backwards getting another 12 meters from her as he did, doing another set of seals as soon as he finished the first set and as he jumped. he did Dog Snake Monkey Ox Tiger. casting Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. as soon as he casted this genjutsu he faded into mist. then she would be unable to feel and move her body as trees quickly grow around her and her clones. making them trapped inside of a tree unable to move. Orokana chuckled as she could still see the fireball above her and hear him.

(-21 ap for desending hell and -35 for tree binding death. 204 ap left.)
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 am
She felt an extremely high heat coming from the sky above her so did her clone. It was like she was right into a sauna. She couldn't help herself but to give a quick glance up and see the fireball coming down toward her. That's bad she though to herself.  Her clone though the same but did on their own. Kayly would then slam her hand in the tiger seal. "Water Release! Water Dragon Whip!" Massive orb of water would appear with twenty whips exploding from it at a speed of 65. They goal was to catch Orokana and hold him down again the ground. During this time Kaykay would take one of her Kunai and lightly run toward Oro trying to catch up on his movement though Kayly whips would be a lot faster than her. 

If it was a success she would run toward him and charge a Rasengan in her hand to slam it into his body hold into her whips. Of course she wouldn't want to kill him and land it with a minimal strength.

(Kayla 172-40= 132 ap   Kayly 250- 50= 200ap   Kaykay  250ap )
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:15 am
Orokana saw that whip but he could not doge it at that speed. it made him fall to the ground. he then started doing seals for Cat Genjutsu, Ox Boar Horse, then he Claped hands and all three of them suddenly where in a old creepy looking house. then a demon cat attacked them, one for each person. All three of them in reality stoped moving and had there eyes closed. Orokana smiled a bit.
(+35 for not using tree binding death. -30 for cat genjutsu. 209 ap left.)
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:25 am
(First thing...Un F*cking the ap since the clone need my ap since it wasn't made of a forest I made. So Kayla AP= 57+5+5=67 from previous post passive regen  Kayly Ap=7  Kaykay Ap=57  So sorry I'm going to have to end this spar now and go right toward the training >_>)

Kayly whips would fade away covering the poor man with water. Though as Kayla spot him moving his hand to do handseals, Kaykay would only do one. Her hands moving into the bird before smashing the ground. Pillar would erupt before the man finish his seals. Six of them would move up of about fifty centimeter. Two pillars going at 40 speed aimed at spreading his arm away from each other and even skew him if needed.Same would happen with his legs as two other would erupt.One in the inside and the other outside of his leg. The last two would at his side try at forcing him into his position and even those would partially skew him if needed as she was in that low of a shape. While that Kayla was close enough to just smash her Rasengan down toward his mid rift position at 50 speed to finish this once and for all. She did took her speed well while the whips moved him down. Though right before the Rasengan would land on his body she lightly make it disappear and smile widely. "I win!" 

For her the spar was over and was place at him training his healing jutsu most likely on himself with those rock pillar partially skewing him. "Sorry about that..I was out of option and also out of chakra." She breath heavily and chuckle. "A mistake of my part."

(Kayla 67-60+7+5=19  Kayly= Pood  Kaykay 57-20=37 )
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:45 am
(well I can stop you before you get close to me with genjutsu binding bc all I have to do is look at you and I can cast it. plus if your running to me your more then likely looking at me. and never act like "i win." until a post after the fight when you know you win because I can still timeline you remember)

Orokana rolled his eyes and looked at his bleeding. he felt the blood slowly leave him. he simple stood up and took out his book again. sitting down under a tree yawning. then as he read he started healing himself. the pain made him grunt once or twice as he healed but he felt worst in recent past. he looked up at the sky noting that an hour has past. "now what do you want to do next." Orokana said still looking at the sky.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:09 am
( You can still totally timeline me on that though! =D But unless his eyes pierce thought rock pillar not even that would of help him I think. But that could be a cb debate :P )

She shrug lightly as she breath heavily. She wasted way too much chakra in this fight and she knew it. She lightly look over at the sky and shiver lightly before smiling down at him. "Well..I mean I don't know at this point. Anything you'd like to train? Or so on?" She tilt her head curiously.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum