Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Ringing [Ashur, p, nk] Empty Re: Ringing [Ashur, p, nk]

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm
Ashur heard a knocking on the door as Kanshi, his adopted son, was watching some kind of weird kids show at a ridiculous volume. Now it could have been child protection services to keep a 16 year old boy from having a 7 year old sitting around his house, but Ashur was awfully good at uh hiding the body persuading them. He could remember the run down adoption center like it was yesterday, the disgusting smell of hopelessness and the slight tinge of desperation. With his eyes widening, he thought this might be Kozan. Man he had been sitting around trying to teach Kanshi how to fly and use ninjutsu the entire time instead of worrying about the Raikages mission! He scrambled to get on his gear as Kanshi rolled his eyes at him.
"Ashur, are you going out again?"
Ashur ruffled the kids head and whispered yes. Hopefully, Kozan wouldn't hear a seven year old boy talking or the blaring of some kind of bad kids show. Maybe he could show Kozan his new found weaponry abilities? The boy jumped slightly and drifted through the air towards the door without wings anywhere to be found. He landed with his gear in hand and opened up the door ready to see what kind of weird kid it was today. Once the door opened, you could get a clear shot of a seven year old watching some kind of colorful television show, Hikashi's things laid out on a separate bed, and a wingless Ashur at the door. Ashur smirked awkwardly once he saw Kozan and made sure to close the door as quick as he could behind him.
"Oh, hey Kozan, let's go train for the Raikage."
It would be very obvious Ashur had no wings at all as the boy began to want to show off how much stronger he had gotten since he last saw Kozan.

[317]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:53 pm
(Oh boy it's this kid again.)
Ashur heard the Garuda speaking to him in his head as he was delighted to get right to the point. He quickly followed behind Kozan to the training grounds, juggling kunai through and out of his summoning gloves for the fun of it. Had Ashur not had one of the gloves, the kunai would probably jab right into his palms. With an entirely new passion with weaponry and the will to learn more large scale jutsu with ninjutsu. Suddenly, it hit him. He could show Kozan all the practice he has been doing on a fairly special jutsu involving wide spread destruction. Maybe it wasn't right to let a kid be able to do this, but heck if Ashur ever could care. When Ashur heard Kozan say he was going to switch bodies, he stopped his juggling and stored the kunai in his gloves.
"You mean you are actually going to possess someone? Is this like some kind of forbidden jutsu?"
He looked at Kozan trying to make casual conversation as he tried to remember the hand signs to his massive jutsu.
(Ashur, it might be a good idea to maybe try it out somewhere else.)
Ashur ignored the Garuda once again and finally remembered what the hand signs were. He pointed off into the distance as he smiled at Kozan.
"Look a tornado!"
He quickly weaved the dragon, ram, tiger, and dragon hand signs and felt excited to make a tiny tornado. With a loss of his chakra, his body spiraled air around him violently into six tornadoes all 15 meters away from him. He stared, gawking, as the tornadoes moved around ripping up houses off the ground. Screams can be heard from a distance and Ashur smirked a little.
"Wow, I am actually picking up houses! This is amazing!"
(For the sake of everyone, use handsignals to direct the tornadoes to a more ideal location or just end this jutsu before you kill too many people.)
The Garuda was speaking good advice this time as Ashur realized how much damage he did to the village by accident. He pointed over to the training grounds and the tornadoes began to move towards it as he made a little girl scream in delight.
"This is awesome!"
More screams came from the distance as people lost their loved ones to Ashur's stupidity. Ashur really just wanted to destroy the whole village, but he ended the jutsu to maybe keep from being traced back to it. He looked sheepishly forward and pointed to the training grounds.
"Let's just, uh, leave before someone realizes I did that."
Ashur moved ahead acting like nothing had happened, but deep down he absolutely loved what he had seen. The mass destruction he caused had probably wounded or even killed many innocent people, but killing a single spy by hand made him contemplate humanity. Ashur's morals were all screwed up.

[489/806]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 pm
Ashur was lead to a different training ground as he was amused by how godly he felt. With a happy, optimistic smile, he wanted to do every jutsu he had in one go just to show Kozan what he was capable of in hopes of the favor being returned. The boy felt strong, strong enough to kill at least half a village. The Raikage's call to arms was now a opportunity to become greater than ever before. He was going to bring his divine will upon those who wanted to harm Kumogakure one step at a time. In his ignorant state of teenage invisibility he heard Kozan speak something that pulled his self confidence out from under him. He did a double take to see if Kozan had actually been serious and felt unsettled to see it was. Ashur felt strong, but imagining a fight against the Raikage... gave him the shivers.
"Kozan, you can't be serious. I know we may feel strong and all, but the Raikage? The guy who took this village up on his shoulders and doesn't even have an anbu corps known? I am pretty sure the Raikage is a one man squad of anbu at least in one single jutsu alone. What kind of godly powers does he have if I can turn to a fucking demigod at Chuunin?!"
Ashur panicked slightly before remembering how fast he was progressing in power. Could the Raikage possibly take on two deadly ninja that could alone destroy every last brick in the village? Maybe there was hope if Kozan was just as strong or even stronger than Ashur. The boy began to think of all of Kozan's weaponry jutsu before getting a "I am going to explode the entire village someday" smile.
"You know what, why not? You can teach me what you know about weaponry and maybe I can try to teach you something new. I recently got pretty good with swords than I used to be, I bet we could beat the Raikage with careful teamwork and dedication."
With this, Ashur pulled his sword from his gloves and immediately wanted to train till his legs gave out. He pulled the sheath off the sword and felt the speed boost as he put it away. Ashur remembered the only thing he really had going for him, raw speed and flight. He was ready, ready to slice through anything that stood in the way of him getting stronger with every passing breath. A few months ago he could barely take out low level genin and now he planned to fight the Raikage with some edgy kid who seemed highly skilled with swordsmanship. Ashur's fast paced life only got harder and more extreme by the moment, but he was just mad enough to keep up with it all.
"Kozan, can you teach me how to fight so the possibility of us even thinking that the Raikage stands a chance becomes zero?"

[492/1,298]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:15 pm
Ashur heard Kozan's inspirational speech and got goosebumps all over his body.
(Don't! Please don't Ashur!)
He looked at Kozan as he saw the sheer amount of faith this emo kid had him in. Does Kozan know what I can really do, he wondered. The thoughts of showing him a speed so fast it could very well set back him in time gave Ashur a deeper inspiration. He had speed, lots of speed. Ashur so desperately wanted to show Kozan his true power, but the village still needed to stand for at least till the Raikage's ass was kicked to another dimension entirely. The more he thought about it, the more combinations came to mind. His favorite was abusing the Garuda's power and body flicker technique to move who knows how fast! More chills flew up his spine as he swallowed a deep anticipation to beat the shit out the Raikage.
(Ashur, I will not be part of this!)
Ashur knew he was stronger than the Garuda by a long shot, he knew he was stronger than maybe everyone but Kozan. He took a deep breath as he wanted to show Kozan what kind of powers he possessed. Mountains weren't good enough, he wanted to destroy every building in Kumogakure and ensure no more spies ever dare set foot here. As he came back to his senses, he realized the Raikage possessed some kind of greater power. The two godly children versus an effing kage, how hilarious life his was getting... it was awesome. He heard Kozan out as he saw the sword that ended two spies in the boy's hands.
"Kozan I want to break time. I want to go fast I break the fucking fabric of time, because then the Raikage would have no hope of winning. What is the eye you are talking about, is it Jason Hyuuga's eyes?"
He smirked at Kozan talking about skipping the basics, just what Ashur wanted. Ashur activated his dojutsu to get a better look at whatever it was Kozan was going to demonstrate. A wave was sent from Kozan's sword just like his had Aunt had used and it made quick work of some bamboo. Ashur smiled remembering this was going to be way easier than he thought.
"No hand seals and a fairly simple technique. I am amazingly proficient in wind, chakra infusion, and I have been using this sword in almost every fight I get into. Let me do attempt number one."
He built the chakra easily into his sword as if he had done it millions of times and swung it violently towards another few stalks of bamboo. When swung, Ashur made a one meter long blade that was also a quarter of a meter wide. It seemed to be much more dull than Kozan's and had a bit of trouble making it's way through more than a few stalks of bamboo. Ashur looked at the bamboo aggressively and imagined the Raikage before him. With the face of a burning desire to become something better than he ever was, he accomplished the jutsu nearly perfectly on his second attempt. He made a five meter long blade that was half a meter wide that made quick work of the rest of the bamboo. Ashur looked at Kozan and smiled.
"What's next?"

[553/1,851]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 pm
Ashur began to realize he might have become a little bit too self-inflated after seeing that breaking time might just kill him if he could even do it. Hearing about getting one of Jason's eyes, made Ashur feel way better. He imagined some kind of heat ray shooting from his eyes and seemed to barely care at all for what happened to Jason.
"What do Jason's eyes do besides see clearly?"
Ashur was killing it with the insults today just like the four spies. When the Garuda fused with him, he seemed to be able to see a bit better that those four deserved every second of what they got. Throwing them in prison was sparing them at this point. The boy looked at Kozan in anticipation for what was next. He was ready for something that wasn't just him enchanting his sword again, but it seemed that was what the next one was. He saw Kozan's sword become covered in lightning, as interesting as that was. After hearing Kozan talk once more he smiled at how these jutsu were all so... small scale to him.
"Yeah, this looks easy, really easy. I have to chakra infuse every feather for every feather release jutsu and wind is my best element, so this should be a cake walk."
Ashur closed his eyes and concentrated on his sword with all his might. He first started by slamming chakra into it to increase the power of the chakra infusion gradually. With a breath of wind and more reserves of his chakra shot in, the sword began to look like some kind of tornado was surrounding it. Ashur opened his eyes as he struggled to keep the sword in his hands.
"Yikes, too much."
The sword flew out at an outrageous speed from his hands and nearly cut a kid's head off as it slammed through a house. Ashur walked over and picked it back up, awkwardly.
"Once more should do the trick."
He could see it now, he could see the village in flames from a Raikage not worthy of protecting a single person. The wounds over his body as he tried for whatever was left of the village as Kozan would probably be breathing heavily. In his mind, the Raikage might have never even taken a single hit but the village seemed to be nothing but ruins for some reason. As his mind raced through what the future was like to him, he saw it was all or nothing. When they fight the Raikage, he couldn't do stuff like this. Ashur knew that this can't happen in fights if he wanted to live to see whatever tomorrow laid after that. The Raikage, the one who sat around twiddling his thumbs as he sent two inexperienced ninja to kill a bunch of spies, the one who turned right around to take those kids into some kind of army, deserved death to Ashur. The village was a crap hole of corruption as the Raikage sat around and did who knows what. The village would have be born a new, Ashur wanted to bring his divine judgement upon such a demon. Remembering his will to make the world better, he concentrated hard on his sword. He was going to break every lazy bone in the Raikage's body and explode the entire village so nobody would have to live through any of this. His burning desires came over Ashur and he concentrated hard on his swordsmanship. 
Imagining the Raikage sitting before him, he breathed a godly mix of chakra and wind into his sword was trying to contain it all. He was used to explosions with his infusions so this was a bit harder for him. As the sword was nothing but an extension of his arm, he made the blade much more powerful than it had before. He saw the controlled wind coming from the sword as it was his chakra breathing through the bastard sword. Upon getting it to a slightly controlled point, he played around with the amount of energy going in and out slowly. After concentration and a bit of strain, it seemed he got it to the perfect point. The boy smiled and then ended the infusion to start it again within the point of power he remembered. It seemed he did it perfectly this time and he looked at Kozan with a smile.
"I did it! This one was a bit harder than the last one, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is training ourselves to dust to take down this lowly bastard."
It was childish for Ashur to not even question why Kozan was planning on fighting the Raikage. The boy just assumed it was to get out of what the Raikage wanted them to do. Could it be for the Raikage's power, his weapons of destruction rumored by many? What kind of power can lie in simple swords and shuriken, Ashur wondered. Before he continued down his thought process of guessing what was next, he realized he could show Kozan something a bit fun. Ashur jumped in the air with his still infused sword towards Kozan and then just slowed down to a stop in the air. There was no wings, only just willpower and divine energy manipulation inside of him alone. Ashur defused his sword and would look down onto Kozan from 3 meters above.
"I can fly without wings now, pretty cool right?"
Ashur began to make swimming motions in the air and seemed to just move smoothly around with no hidden strings. There were no wings to support him, only his clan's energy alone. The amount of energy built inside of him from the divine energy began to wonder if the Raikage could have something similar.  Ashur was hyperactive and excited to do something this big. He loved fighting, even though it used to pain him. At first it was to defend himself against others, now it was for the joys of adrenaline. Every heart beat in a fight, that was Ashur's passion. Fighting was some kind art to him, some kind of game to him. Death was never an option anymore, he felt much too strong for that. The fool could never think that there are those with maybe triple the amount of power than him. With a delighted smile, Ashur flew down to the ground, ready for whatever was next.

[1,068/2,919]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum