Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission) Empty Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:29 pm
With her hands in her pockets, a fox around her neck and another at her feet, Risako fled the orphanage at a reasonable pace, her students in tow, (hopefully.) They did their mission, I mean, they didn't leave it spotless, but. It was good enough. Now, for further team building exercises, they had to do something a bit more difficult, and probably a lot more boring. You see, the training fields didn't really get much care on a regular basis. 

So, seeing that as an issue, she decided it best to employ her team on the long forgotten, (and as dubbed by several genin,) "The Hokage Hates You," mission. What did it entail? Well, it had to do with scissors, a ruler, and a lot of grass.

Personally, Risako thought this was torture, or at least it was just short of it. Alas, she wanted to know with just how much shit her team would put up with before saying, "No." 

It's probably a safe bet to say her team didn't know what they were supposed to be doing, but it was something Risako would inform them of after they had reached the training grounds. About half way there, she slowed a bit, enjoying the light breeze that blew over them.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission) Empty Re: Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:10 pm
Orokana was walking behind risa. reading his book and  kept following her. "so is that it sensei or are we going to do something else now." Orokana said not really caring.  he then looked at his teammates. "so did you guys like cleaning? cant say I didn't, cleaning and cooking has always relaxed me, like reading, speaking of relaxing, what do you two do to relax?" Orokana asked, he didn't care what they answered with but he needed to sound like he cared a bit.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission) Empty Re: Team 10 Mows the Lawn (P, NK, Mission)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 pm
Kayla and her clone would made her way out of the orphanage. She lightly made her way and went to follow her sensai as she look over at Orakana saying something. *He talk?* She though to herself quite surprise to hear him say something after the silence he gave her back at the orphanage. She shrug lightly at his comment and look around.

"Meh it was no big deal..My clone did most of the work with me anyway... I don't really mind such thing." She smile lightly. "Wonder what we are doing next though! Hope it's better than another E mission! I'd like to do some D and higher!" She smile widely.
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:05 pm
Hiroyushi would stroll over to the rest of the group; clearly exhausted from the last mission. " I didn't know kids could make that much of a mess." He would say, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head. " Meh, Im pretty sure I was worse as a kid anyway." with that he would finally reach Orokana and Kayl; smiling at them, glad to see them again.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 pm
Alrighty, good. They all followed her, at least they were capable of that. What the chuunin was about to do almost pained her little heart too much, but it had to be done. With the same lazy tone she used at the orphanage, she'd inform the group of their job. "The Hokage wants the grass on the training field cut to two inches specifically. If you don't have a kunai, I'll provide one." She then pursed her lips, ready to take on whatever form of derision came her way.

Or at least she expected a bunch of protest, but she took a few kunai out of her weapon pouch anyway. "I'm sorry guys, but it has to be done. If you don't wanna commit to the mission or the team, then feel free to take your leave now." 

She didn't expect anyone to leave, so after a quick pause, she'd comment, "I'll be helping you guys, but it does have to be done," she said, sort of as an apology. 

To any remaining members of the group, she'd tack on a quick "After this, you'll be dismissed for the day. Tomorrow we'll all meet back here and I'll take you guys on another mission." With that, she'd send her foxes back to where they came from.

Kneeling down, Risako began to cut each and every little individual blade of grass in front of her to two inches exactly. After about twenty or so blades, she groaned, gave up, and plopped down on her stomach, laying on the field. 

[258 WC
Link to the mission: E-rank: The Hokage Hates You]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 pm
Orokana listened to what she had said. cut the grass with kuni that are 2 inches... what the fuck is this. Orokana simply walked up to risa and took a kuni. no words. and then got on his knees. "this will only take 2 hours if we are fast, if we are slow it will take 3 hours." Orokana said while cutting the grass. he sighed a bit while cutting. he would get two inches and cut it. one by one. he then started reading. as he cut the grass. the book he was reading was just a book of genjutsu, a book he always carries and reads. he knows the book like the back of his hand but he reads it because it relaxes him. "man us grunts get the shit end of the sticks, I ca not really see how this makes up better shinobi or then patience's and something that is completely boring. I knew we would be doing some stuff but I thought the worst we would do is find someone's loss cat or dog." Orokana said. he was use to doing things over and over for long periods of times, but this is hell. he hated this a lot. his back was getting sore. at one point Orokana cut his finger deeply and was bleeding. "damn it." Orokana sighed. he sat up and pulled his sleeve back. he started using his med jutsu to start healing the cut. after 5 minutes the cut closed and was almost as good as new.

(256, ez
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm
Kayla look over at Risako unsure. They really had to cut all the grass like that? She blink lightly before she look over at her also amazed clone. They nod to her before getting a kunai from Kayla and lightly getting down on their knee and went on their own way and started to cut the grass one by one. The blond would bite her lower lips starting to get quite mad at the situation. Mhmmm....Two inch... I need to find a way to make it even faster because this is crazy.. She look around carefully but decided to kept going. For at least thirty minute the blond would cut with her two clone not making much progress as they were a lots of grass around. She couldn't take it anymore. She lightly stand up and stretch her back before looking around. She saw her sensei on her stomach on the field and Orokana healing a wound on his finger.

That was the limit of her patience for such an act. Her clone lightly started to move on the field and took their rule and put them on the ground before they let themselves fall on their stomach and kept the eyes on the field like if they were taking the height of the grass. Kayla put her hands together and kept the tiger seal as she said with a loud voice. “WATER RELEASE: WATER DRAGON WHIP!” The massive ball of water would form in front of the blond and quickly, sharp whip of water and chakra would erupt from it. The twenty whip starting to move around and cutting the grass in line following the height her two clone kept watching and going. Of course it wasn't perfect but it was pretty close to the two inch with little mistake.

(301 Word Part done lol )
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:07 pm
Hiroyushi would sigh, again he had got his hopes up to do something epic. But alas, he was going to have to cut some grass in order to complete his mission; though many other ninja may complain about the redundant mission Hiro would simply grab a kunai from his side pouch and begin cutting, measuring each and every single blade of grass to two inches. Hiro was able to keep himself dedicated by thinking that it was either him or some other poor, unfortunate ninja to do it; and he would rather be the one with the responsibility of making sure the grass was in prestine condition. long after Risa had plopped herself down in the grass Hiro would still be mowing the grass as carefully as ever, even though he too felt the strain of the meaningless job. He would stand up; form the tiger seal and focus his chakra to the ground; the grass would be a perfect holder of water, seeing as the grass needed water to grow. Two clones; identical to Hiro would appear, though, they where made of water and far less powerful than himself the kunai they weilded where still sharp enough to cut the grass with little effort due to the unique nature of a water clone. It wouldn't take long for Hiro to get a significant portion of the cutting done before he took a quick breather over on the side of the grass, taking a sip out of his water bottle he had brought with him the day before; during his training.

261 WC
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:00 am
Right after Risako decided to lay down, she formed the bird hand seal, (no not the middle finger,) and then did a chop like motion across the field in front of her. A nearly invisible blade of wind would shoot forth from the trail of the chop, cutting all the grass in front of her down to two inches. Jutsu were great, and much better than scissors for cutting grass. 

This would happen about the same time that Kayla performed her Water Dragon Technique. 

With that out of the way, she'd take note of Orokana. "Hey! You good?" 

[356 WC, Sorry for the lame post guys.]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 am
"fine fine, just a cut." Orokana dismissed. then he looked around. and stood up. "well I think we are done. its been fun but I got to run. good day." Orokana bowed to everyone and walked away. Finally that's over and done with. but we are doing everything again tomorrow... wel it should not be as boring. I hope at lest. Orokana pulled out his book and read as he walked home.

(exit, claiming mission complete and 400 ryo and 1 ap)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum