Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Back At It (Yoshi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back At It (Yoshi)

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 am
"It was less of an accident and more of a mistake. Picked a flower, it sprayed poison in my face, lost my lungs." Salzem spoke as if this wasn't really a big deal, emphasizing his nonchalance with a shoulder shrug. "I mean, yeah, I got them fixed eventually as my lungs were literally falling apart. However, I still wear the mask. Something like a memento."

Upon hearing Yoshi's apologies, Salzem raised a hand to stop her. "No need to feel sorry. I was a kid being a kid." Salzem listened as Yoshi explained her back story, intrigued by how things worked here. Stuff like this never happened back home. Usually, it was the parents who signed up their children and it was the children who expressed interest in the academy. That was.... intriguing. Salzem stayed silent, listening to Yoshi's story, occasionally glancing down at the images she was carving in the sand.

"Hm... Stuff like that doesn't really go on where I come from. Usually, its the children who express interest in being a ninja... I'm glad your time wasn't bad though." Yoshi expressed that she was ready, stating that she was rested and able to try one more time. Salzem nodded and scooped up the ball from where it lay.

"Alright. Here it comes." Salzem took a couple steps back and gently underhand tossed the ball at Yoshi. If she did nothing, the ball would lightly collide with her chest, possibly just causing a small discomfort. He expected her to get this down-pat on this go around however. She seemed to have the talent for it.
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:39 am
What species of flower was it? Yoshi wondered as Salzem explained his ill fate.

Yoshi wished to ask but decided not to.  Her head was swirling with questions but refrained.  She was well aware of her pestering nature and did not wish to intrude.  Instead the young girl bit her lip and listened to what Salzem had to say.

"Here in Suna, you'll be glad to know there aren't many flowers here that grow here in the desert.  Apart from the cacti that surround the village.  Most flowering cacti turn into fruit which is edible," Yoshi told the masked nin in a light-hearted manner, and with a wink.  Perhaps such knowledge would cause her friend to stay longer.

Yoshi nodded when Salzem announced his readiness to throw the leather ball again.  Yoshi presumed her stance and rubbed her hands together training her eyes on the ball once more.  She then took in one deep breath before exhaling slowly before Salzem tossed the ball.  Then it happened.  Salzem tossed the ball which caused Yoshi's heart to race.  It happened in an instant, but time seemed to stand still.  Perhaps her training was beginning to heighten her senses.  For a moment, Yoshi almost clapped her hands prematurely, but she refrained.  The next moment it was time to clap.  Any moment later and the ball would hit her.  Yoshi slammed her hands together forcing as much chakra as she could muster.  This time the ball was reflected and reflected towards the chest of Salzem.

Yoshi had finally done it, and the ball was reflected right back at the thrower.  Whether it be fluke or by chance it was still too early to tell, but more importantly the jutsu had been successfully executed.  

"Ha, ha!  I can create wind!" Yoshi exclaimed with a great big smile upon her face.  

The young girl then clapped into the air and cause a great directional gust of wind to billow into the sky.  Then the brown haired ninja clapped lightly causing a smaller gust and then another.

"Nyuck, nyuck, thanks, Salzem-kun.  You're the best!" said Yoshi as she walked over to collect her ball.

After they said their goodbyes, Yoshi scurried home.

(Exit)

(WC = 365, TWC = 2047, claiming Wind Release: Gale Palm, +12 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 am

Approved unless interrupted <3
Anonymous

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 am
This time, when Yoshi reflected the ball, Salzem was ready. He stretched out his right arm and clamped his fingers around the ball as it touched his palm, sinking his fingers into the ball just enough not to pop it. He held the ball for a moment before tossing it back to Yoshi, offering her a congratulatory smile.

"Nice work Yoshi." Salzem praised her. "Well, I guess I better get going." Salzem wandered back into town, hands in his jacket pockets, whistling a tune he had long forgotten the name of.

(exit, claiming nothing :b)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum